Chapter 48- A Dish Of Sweetness And A Hint Of Spice

Opposites Really Do Attract

"I'm surprised Nayeon let you come along with me, she seems so protective."

Sana trotted along the stone pathway leading to her front door, her steps a little more bouncy due to her good mood, smiling to herself  as she fiddled with the keys and unlocked her door.

"Haha, I know right..." Tzuyu let out a forced laugh, a shiver going down her spine when she remembered what had actually conspired in the house. It was a sight she never wanted to see again.

Tzuyu looked up at the house, a sad chuckle escaping her lips when she recalled the events that transpired when she last visited. That would never happen again, she would make sure of that.

"I never really got to tell you how nice your place looks." Tzuyu said, closing the door behind her and taking a look all around Sana's house, admiring how white and clean it was, and how everything was stacked perfectly and how nothing was out of place. The expensive looking chandelier hanging from above looked great too.

Sana smiled to herself when she heard Tzuyu compliment her house. After all, no one had done that before besides Mina.

"I'll get some water for us before we begin our lessons alright? Take a seat at the sofa in the meantime." Sana said to Tzuyu with a smile, releasing her hair from the bun it was and letting it flow down to her shoulders before walking into the kitchen.

Tzuyu choked on air when she saw the way Sana's hair rested on her shoulders, nearly tripping on a lone step.

"Let's see here..." Tzuyu took a seat on Sana's wide and comfortable sofa, taking a breath while looking at the various DVDs and Blu-Rays that Sana had in perfect order on her table.

There were the usual suspects there. Movies like 'Harry Potter' and 'The Avengers' were all at the top, but there were some interesting ones down in the middle. Tzuyu let out a soft laugh when she saw the amount of romance movies that Sana had. 'The Notebook' had a special heart on it with a sticky note on it, and written on it was 'Will Watch With My Future Partner'.

"Maybe I'll be that partner..." Tzuyu said with a giggle, drawing a heart shape on the sticky note with her finger before continuing to go down the movies that Sana watched.

All was normal until she got to a certain one that was all the way at the bottom of the pile.

"Wait... Elmo...? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tzuyu burst out laughing when she saw the childish film in Sana's personal movie collection, clutching onto her stomach as she lied down on the sofa, tears of laughter forming in her eyes.

Sana emerged from the kitchen holding two glasses of apple juice, wondering what Tzuyu was laughing so hard about.

"Tzuyu are you oka-YAAAAAHHH!" Sana saw Tzuyu holding onto her favourite movie and quickly yanked it out of the younger girl's hands, a blush growing on her face as she let out a high pitched whine of embarrassment. She didn't want anyone to find out about her guilty pleasure.

Tzuyu was still laughing her head off on the sofa, barely being able to breath as she kicked her legs wildly.

"I'm... sorry... Sana-chan... too... funny..." Tzuyu let out another laugh, but she changed it this time to try and mimic Elmo's laugh, and that brought massive joy to Sana, who let out an excited squeal when she heard Tzuyu laugh like her favourite childhood cartoon character.

"You sounded just like Elmo!" Sana said with a laugh, sitting down next to Tzuyu and helping her up before patting her back, helping her to calm down and breath.

It took a good 5 minutes before Tzuyu stopped laughing, her chest rising and falling heavily while she tried to catch her breat, occasional giggles still escaping .

"Now that your okay..." Sana dug into her bag and pulled out the stack of worksheets she had shown Tzuyu earlier, smiling at Tzuyu who just pouted.

"I hate school...."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"And this is what 'Squirrel' is in Japanese..."

Tzuyu's eyes were dropping by the minute, her head drooping like a dying flower as she tried her best to stay awake and listen to what Sana was teaching. But it was so unbelievably boring that Tzuyu couldn't help but feel sleepy.

Sana noticed this and sighed, putting down her pen and flicking Tzuyu's forehead, gaining a yelp of pain from Tzuyu, who just rubbed her forehead and pouted at Sana.

"You need to pay attention Tzuyu, the exams are coming soon." Sana said sternly, sighing in exasperation when she saw the amount of worksheets that still needed to be done.

Tzuyu let out a dissatisfied grumble, frowning as she looked at the worksheets before grabbing Sana's arm all of a sudden and resting her head on her shoulder.

"Can you let me put my head here? I promise I'll pay attention." Tzuyu said with a childish grin, her pearly white teeth sparkling into Sana's eyes.

Sana just sighed again before nodding her head, which made Tzuyu clap her hands and show that charming grin again before focusing their attention back to the worksheets.

Tzuyu managed to keep her promise, her eyes wide open and mouth constantly asking questions related to Japanese Kanji and the meaning of words, making Sana very pleased indeed.

Until 10 minutes later, when Sana was explaining what an 'Anime' was to Tzuyu before she got a soft snore as a reply.

Looking down at her right shoulder, Sana saw Tzuyu sleeping peacefully, soft snores escaping her nose as she snuggled closer to Sana, a smile then growing on her face.

"What am I going to do with you..." Sana said with a smile, Tzuyu's hair before looking up at the clock and gasping. It was nearly 7pm.

"I should let Nayeon know..." Sana muttered, trying to take out her phone from her pocket but not managing to since Tzuyu was still on her shoulder.

After much effort, Sana managed to carry Tzuyu to the sofa and lie her down there, difficult since Sana wasn't the strongest individual out there and Tzuyu had quite a lot of muscle on her from her basketball training and martial arts classes.

Taking out her phone, Sana scrolled through her contacts and tapped on Nayeon's number, taking a swig from her glass of apple juice as she waited.

It took about 5 rings for Nayeon to pick up, but Sana was not expecting what came next.

"Mmph... Momo-ah... Oh that's the spot... Harder please..."

Sana spat out all her apple juice and ended the call immediately, her eyes wide and her hands shaking as she threw her phone onto a cushion.

"What the hell was that?!"

 

Author Notes:

So... What are Nayeon and Momo doing huh? Maybe each other? ;) HAHA well I guess you all will have to wait till next chapter!

Tzuyu also fell asleep at Sana's house, how adorbs. Speaking of adorbs, did you see TWICE in those onesies!? OMG! So cute~!!!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!