Chapter 21- A Blast From The Past

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Sana, where are you...?"

Mina stood uncomfortably outside her new school, cringing a little at the crude graffiti on the moldy bricks of the school. Rubbing her arm, Mina blew some air into her cold arms due to the chilly breeze that was blowing. Winter season was coming soon, and the weather was getting colder and colder.

A familiar white four door pulled up at the parking lot in front of the school, and a black haired beauty came out of the door and came sprinting towards Mina, panting heavily as she bowed down to Mina.

"Sorry Minari! I overslept! Laundry was a huge pain last night, since it was raining so much." Sana said with a chuckle as she grabbed Mina's hand and led her into the school, waving at a few students while leading her best friend to her new boss.

The principal had been replaced recently, with Park Jinyoung now taking the helm at the top of JYP High School. He was the former principal at Mina's old school, and he had personally requested for Mina to follow him over to JYP since she was his favourite employee by far. A hard worker and a kind soul, that was Mina.

"You know about the new boss right?" Sana asked as she brought Mina over to the General Office while the latter took a look around the school. It was pretty grimy, but they looked somewhat new. The walls were relatively white, though it was littered with graffiti as expected.

The talk with the new principal took a short time since Park Jinyoung was the one that assigned Mina here in the first place. He allowed Mina to sit next to Sana's cubicle and assigned her to Class 2E as their History teacher, a subject that she specialised in.

"Come! I'll take you to the staff room!" Sana exclaimed as she grabbed Mina's hand and led her up to her new office, where she would also introduce her to Momo.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"MOMO!"

The blonde haired girl squealed a little when she heard someone suddenly yell her name in the silent staff room, nearly falling off her chair as she wheeled back in her cupboard and slammed into it loudly, her headphones falling over her eyes as Sana and Mina now turned to Momo's cubicle.

Mina started giggling when she saw the ridiculous state that Momo was in, seeing what Sana meant by her being a total goofball.

"Sana! Don't just call me like- WOAH!" Momo's jaw dropped when she removed her headphones from her eyes to see what looked like an angel from heaven standing in front of her, a gummy smile that she had never seen before staring right back.

"Momo, Mina. Mina, Momo."

Momo nearly tripped over herself when she tried to get up and shake Mina's hand, shyly grabbing the tip of her finger as Mina let out another laugh.

"Sorry, I can be quite shy shy shy." Momo blurted out, not realising that she had said shy three times in a row as her face turned a bright shade of red.

Mina just laughed again as she nodded, remembering what Sana had told her about this goofy girl in front of her.

"Your Japanese too?" 

Momo nodded, putting another chip in as she continued to stare straight at Mina's face, admiring every last detail about her, from her eyelashes to her brown locks and even her pupils.

"Great! So am I!"

Momo's eyes went even bigger as she leapt from her seat and gave Mina a huge hug, not being able to yell fully since was still full of snacks. All romantic feelings she had were gone since she now saw this girl in front of her as a friend. Mina was slightly surprised by the sudden gesture, but she hugged back anyway.

Sana was delighted to see that the both of them seemed to like each other right away. Looks like work turned into a way more fun place.

"Let's call ourselves the Japanese Trinity! Or J Trinity!" Momo yelled out loud, gaining a snort of laughter from Mina and Sana, who thought it was the corniest name ever. What was even funnier was that chips were flying out of Momo's mouth when she spoke, some landing in Sana's hair, much to her revolt.

Sana, Momo and Mina put their hands together to signify the start of a new friendship.

"J TRINITY!"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Two packets of chips and a large soda later, Momo, Mina and Sana were heading out to their classes. Momo was off to teach Food and Consumer Education at Class 4S, a new class that she had to relief today since their regular one was sick that day.

"I'll show you to the class Mina! Bye Momo!" Sana and Mina waved goodbye to their new friend, who was carrying theory books and the keys to the kitchen. She planned to bring the students for a practical cooking lesson today, treat them to something a little more fun.

Right at that moment, Nayeon, who was running late for class, sprinted up the staircase as fast as she could before coming to a halt when Momo appeared in front of her, their eyes locking when they saw each other again.

"Cutie!"

Nayeon and Momo burst out laughing when they both called each other the same affectionate term. They really didn't know each other that well, but they knew the other was cute, so that's all that mattered.

"Let me help you Miss...?" Nayeon still didn't know this teacher in front of her, she only knew that she was the one that had fought with Tzuyu. And though she wasn't happy about that, she thought she would let it slide.

"Miss Hirai thank you. Could you take me to class 4S?" Momo asked with a smile as she let Nayeon carry some of her books. They were really heavy.

Nayeon's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the mention of her class.

"4S? Are you our relief teacher today?" 

Momo's head tilted a little, furrowing her eyebrows before her jokbal filled brain figured it out.

"Looks like I am." Momo said with a smile before heading up to Class 4S with Nayeon by her side.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Stop sleeping Tzuyu!"

Chaeyoung kept trying to shake her green haired buddy back from her deep slumber, her head in buried in her books as she let out a few soft snores. She was knocked out. Well, until two figures entered.

"Good morning class!"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked up and saw Sana walk in being her usual cheery self that Chaeyoung loved and Tzuyu hated.

But another lady had entered. And this one was a blast from the past.

Chaeyoung's eyes went wide as she let out a scream, falling off her chair as Tzuyu snorted at her friend's reaction.

"Myoui Mina."

Chaeyoung got back on her feet and started hopping around madly around her desk, grabbing Tzuyu's shoulders and shaking her furiously, irritating Tzuyu even more as she flung her pesky short haired friend away from her.

"Why is she here?! Why is she here?!" Chaeyoung grabbed her hair and banged her head on the table for a little bit, her heart racing as her biggest crush was now standing right smack dab in front of her. In the flesh. She didn't even know if Mina still remembered her.

Well her question was answered quite quickly.

Mina was standing next to Sana, preparing her stuff before she caught a glimpse of Chaeyoung and smirked, waving at her before proceeding to the whiteboard to introduce herself.

"Hi everyone! I'm Miss Myoui Mina, your new History teacher! You all may address me as Miss Myoui! I've heard some great things about you all, and I see a few familiar faces too! I hope we can get along well!"

Mina has looked at Chaeyoung's and Tzuyu's direction when she talked about familiar students, giving Chaeyoung a subtle wink before continuing her introduction.

Chaeyoung felt her vision go a little fuzzy as her heart raced faster and faster.

"My Mina..."

 

Author Notes:

MICHAENG AND NAMO!!!!!! YAAAASSS! SaTzu will be back very soon don't worry! But the other ships need to have some time too XD just a tiny spoiler, expect SaTzu and NaMo VERY soon alright? ;) Hope you all liked this chapter anyways!

Also Shy Shy Shy!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!