Chapter 11- The First Step

Opposites Really Do Attract

Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~"

Sana grumbled as she stuck out one of her lazy arms to shut her alarm up, slamming the button as she buried her head in her pillow, not wanting to get up after an exhausting day yesterday.

"Just 5 more minutes..."

Sana let out a sigh of relief as silence filled her room again, her eyes starting to close as her mind began to enter dreamland until...

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGG."

Momo started calling Sana's phone, wondering where she was because Sana wasn't at work yet and she was later than usual.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A groggy Sana stumbled out of her bathroom after taking a quick shower, her black hair still dripping wet as she got ready for work, putting on her jacket because of the sky that was quickly turning grey.

"Why does it have to rain.." Sana whined as she looked out the window, blowing her hair dry while she brushed her teeth with her other hand. She still had plenty of time before work began but she hated being even slightly late for anything.

After blowing her hair dry, Sana dashed into the bathroom to rinse out before grabbing her handbag and running downstairs, where she saw Tzuyu's hoodie hanging on her clothes rack after she washed it yesterday.

Memories of what she had imagined yesterday flashed through Sana's mind when she laid her eyes on that piece of clothing again.

Sana screamed as she tried to throw Tzuyu's hoodie aside but she couldn't. In fact, that scent was so good that she had to take another sniff.

Bad idea.

Tzuyu was now gripping onto Sana's hair tightly as her hand s up Sana's shirt, causing the black haired girl to let out an even louder moan.

"Mmmmm.... Tzuyu...."

Sana ran to the bucket and dunked her head in it again.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After her little fiasco in her mind earlier, Sana had managed to bring herself to school. Although she arrived way later than she would have liked since she had to dry and do her hair all over again.

Rushing to her desk, Sana put down her bag and gathered her Japanese textbooks and put them in the little pink bag she bought to put all her books in. Class was beginning in 15 minutes, so she had to get ready soon.

She kept feeling like she was forgetting something though, like she had put all her books and markers in her bag, but there was that one thing that was bugging her.

"Oh yeah!"

Sana took her handbag and took out that hoodie, quickly stuffing in her bag before her mind could think of any indecent thoughts.

Momo happened to walk by her friend's desk at that moment, stuffed with jokbal as per usual. 

"Hmm? Who's jacket is that?" Momo asked as she saw the new clothing article in Sana's bag. She was already wearing one so there was no need for her to bring another one.

But it looked oddly familiar. Like she saw it on a certain green haired student before...

"Hang on, does that jacket belong to Tzu-"

"RRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG."

The bell went off at the perfect time for Sana, who was already starting to break into cold sweat at Momo's accurate guess.

"Gotta go Momo! Love you!" Sana said abruptly as she gave her blonde haired friend a quick hug before dashing out of the staff room.

Momo stood there and stared at Sana for a while, giggling to herself as Sana's last words to her kept ringing in Momo's head.

"She said she loved me..."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey she's that teacher that nearly got ..."

"I can understand Ravi, damn she's fine..."

"I really hope she's ok..."

Sana bit her lip as she made her way to her classroom, putting her head down to avoid any kind of eye contact with any students, the shame of yesterday's events really starting to sink into Sana's heart.

Climbing the final set of stairs, Sana entered what was an oddly quiet classroom, a stark contrast to the usual vulgarities and chairs that were thrown around.

Looking up from the floor, Sana lifted her hair up to see Chaeyoung standing in front of the whiteboard while holding a marker, a smile on her face as she pointed towards the board.

"STAY STRONG MISS MINATOZAKI."

Ravi's seat as well as all his friends' were all empty, presumably because they were all in the hospital after the school's bad girl had got to them.

Sana started to cry as she turned to all her students, who were giving her a thumbs up with a smile.

Well, every student except for one.

Tzuyu was still staring at her table, not moving an inch. Though she was the one that had saved Sana, she still didn't want to show any kind of sympathy. 

Sana didn't notice Tzuyu not giving a thumbs up though. She was too touched by the kind gesture that her students had done for her.

"Thank.... Thank you...."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lessons went on smoothly from then on. In fact, it was a joy to teach the class as time flew by. Before Sana had knew it, the bell had rung.

A clear 'Awww' was heard when the bell was rung. With the stupid boys out the way, the students had realised how good a teacher Sana was. She was constantly making jokes and interacting with them, evident when she asked Chaeyoung to write the word 'Short' at the top of the whiteboard.

"Yah! Miss Minatozaki! This is bullying!" Chaeyoung had yelled as the other students in the back of the class burst into laughter. Even Tzuyu showed a tiny smile at her friend being teased by her teacher.

The class had left for recess shortly after bidding their goodbyes to their new favourite teacher, with Chaeyoung giving her a playful glare while exiting the door.

However, one person had stayed back in class.

While packing her markers into her bag, Sana saw a hand suddenly stick out in front of her, as if it was asking for something.

"My hoodie."

Sana looked up to see Tzuyu, clouded in darkness, looking back at her with her usual black stare. It was almost as if she didn't just save Sana the day before.

"Oh, right! Hang on...." Sana started to rummage through her bag before passing Tzuyu the hoodie that had caused her so much grief the day before. God was she happy to get rid of it.

Tzuyu nodded as she started to walk out of the classroom, satisfied that she had gotten her hoodie back. Nayeon wouldn't have to kill her now since she hated when Tzuyu lost her things. Especially the hoodie that was handmade by her sister.

"WAIT!"

*ZAP*

Tzuyu felt like an electric shock had went up her arm as she felt Sana's warm fingers wrap around her muscular arms, jumping a little at the sudden touch as she turned around to face her form teacher.

"What." Tzuyu coldly said as she shook Sana's hand away, feeling the warmth and electricity leave her body as Sana's fingers were drawn back.

Looking down at the floor, Sana played with her fingers as she was feeling really anxious for some reason. She knew Tzuyu was the one who saved her, and she wanted to thank her properly for that. Just a thank you wasn't enough.

"I-I just want to thank you for saving me yesterday... Can I... treat you to a meal?"

"No."

Tzuyu started to make her way out of the classroom before she felt that same warmth and electric zap fill her body again. God it was getting annoying. 

"Please! Just.. One time...?"

Sana started using her puppy eyes on Tzuyu, pouting as well as she gave Tzuyu everything in her little aegyo package, stamping her feet on the ground slightly which really made her look like an adorable little girl.

Tzuyu didn't know why, but she felt something inside her melt a little when she saw that, and before she could think about it Twice, the words were already out of ..

"Fine."

Sana leapt up about five feet in the air as Tzuyu found out what the definition of instant regret meant. 

"YAY! I'll see you after school ok Tzuyu?! I'll come find you~!" Sana yelled in her excitement as she ran out of the class to the staff room, a smile plastered on her face as she had succeeded in making Tzuyu come out for a meal with her. She had by no means any feelings for Tzuyu, but she just wanted to thank her savior so badly.

On the other hand, Tzuyu was banging her head on the table.

"What the hell did I just get myself into..."

 

Author Notes:

Sorry this wasn't a great chapter guys, the detailing was off on this one I know. But I hoped you all liked it regardless! SANA THOUGH. YAS!!! YOU GO GIRL! 

By the way, try and spot the subtle lyric of a certain Twice song in here! Hint: The song is Like Ooh Ahh!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!