Chapter 31- Hints

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Tzuyu! Wake up!"

Nayeon tugged on Tzuyu's blankets that were wrapped all around her in bed, struggling to rip it out of her tight grip as Tzuyu was very determined on not going to school today.

Why? Even though it was a short day today, and they only had two hours of Form Teacher Period, an hour of Japanese Class and two hours of Social Studies, Sana would be the one being in charge of all those periods, and Tzuyu really didn't want to see that Minatozaki.

"Can I call in sick today? I promise I'll do the chores." Tzuyu pleaded.

Nayeon gave a smile before lifting up a bucket of water and pouring it all over Tzuyu's face.

"UNNIE!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"*grumble* Damn it Nayeon..."

Tzuyu stumped into school sneezing madly, the ice cold water Nayeon poured on her during winter not doing her any favors in terms of keeping a warm body. Wrapped in a hoodie with about 5 sweaters underneath, Tzuyu dragged herself into the classroom, not realising she was early, and only one other person was in the classroom.

"Hmm? Oh your early today Tzuyu." Sana was reading a book on cooking at the Teacher's Table, putting it down to greet her student who just gave her a glare.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows a little when Tzuyu just walked by her, tutting a little as she noticed the many sweaters that Tzuyu had underneath her hoodie. Sure it was cold that day but it wasn't that cold. Sana herself was only wearing a rather thick wool sweater with jeans, so Tzuyu's outfit looked a little strange.

"Umm, a bit excessive Tzuyu? Your wearing like 8 sweaters." Sana said with a chuckle, getting up from her seat and walking over to Tzuyu, who instantly put her head down and tried to shut out the older lady next to her, closing her eyes and praying for Sana to just leave her alone for once.

But her prayers weren't answered.

"Are you ok?" Sana asked, concerned at her student's odd behaviour. Usually Tzuyu would at least tell her to go away or shut up.

Tzuyu's teeth started chattering as a wave of cold hit her body, her insides feeling warm and becoming very dry all of a sudden. Damn Nayeon and her stupid ice bucket.

"G-G-Go aw-away..." Tzuyu hissed with a extremely painful throat, her voice barely being audible as Sana tutted again. At least Tzuyu didn't go crazy since she wanted Sana to go away as per normal, but her body was shaking so furiously.

After putting two and two together, Sana finally figured out Tzuyu had a fever.

"What happened Tzuyu? You seem ill?" Sana said, bending down to Tzuyu's eye level and looking at her from underneath to be greeted by a very pale Tzuyu with lips as dry as sand, causing Sana to gasp a little in shock.

"We gotta get you to the sick bay!" Sana exclaimed, grabbing Tzuyu's arm and pulling her out of her seat, putting her other hand on Tzuyu's forehead to check her temperature.

"ARGH!"

Tzuyu felt something again when Sana touched her. She felt the usual electric zap when Sana grabbed her arm, and she was already used to that by now. However, when Sana touched her forehead, she felt a piercing headache as though a needle was stuck inside in her brain and was trying to everything out.

Or it could be trying to insert something in.

Tzuyu saw an image of an ice rink flash in front of her for one second before an extremely concerned Sana reappeared again, eyes full of panic and cold swat forming on her head.

"Tzuyu! What happened?!" Sana asked, her mind in a state of panic as she looked for something or someone to help her bring Tzuyu down to the sick bay.

Luckily, Chaeyoung entered the classroom right at that moment, and gasped in shock upon seeing her form teacher and best friend on the floor together.

"Chaeyoung! Please call for help! Get a teacher to arrange a spot at the sick bay!" Sana requested, holding the grimacing Tzuyu in her arms.

Chaeyoung nodded, dashing out the class and finding the one teacher that she knew would help without a doubt.

"MISS MYOUI!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Well I mean she didn't want to wake up so..."

Nayeon let out an awkward laugh as she cowered underneath the fierce gaze that Sana was giving her now, wishing she had explained herself a little bit better than she did.

"You do know that's highly irresponsible of you right?! The weather is already freezing, and you went to pour iced water on her?!" Sana yelled at the student council leader, who closed her eyes and withstood the first scolding she had gotten from a teacher in about 7 years.

"Sorry Miss Minatozaki, I promise it won't happen again." Nayeon said, putting her right hand up like a vow and giving a very sorry look to Sana. She truly did feel bad for causing her sister to fall sick. Looks like she would have to make her magical ginseng soup once she got home.

Sana let out another sigh, flicking Nayeon's forehead before pointing back up the stairs.

"Go back to your class."

Nayeon nodded before walking back to her class with her head hung in shame. 

Sana took a look inside the sick bay and prayed internally that she would be ok.  She didn't like seeing any of her students suffer from any kind of misfortune, especially one with as tragic a past as Tzuyu's.

"Let's go back to class now." Mina, who was finishing up some paperwork inside the office, said as she tilted her head towards the elevators which only teachers could take. Noticing the worried expression on Sana's face, Mina smiled before patting Sana on the shoulder.

"The doctor said it's just a slight fever. She'll be fine by recess."

Sana felt a wave of relief hit her when she heard Mina's words, giving a smile and following Mina back to the class. But one thing was still bothering her.

"What was with that yell..." Sana muttered softly to herself. Fevers didn't usually give people headaches, and she also realised that Tzuyu always jumped a little bit when they made contact.

Mina saw Sana deep in thought and gave a sad smile.

"If only you knew..."

 

Author Notes:

For once I'm not exhausted when I'm writing my chapter! I really hoped you all liked it! Slowly but surely, Tzuyu will remember. As to why they don't remember each other, that will be explained in the future.

By the way did you guys see TWICE TV4 Episode 3/Momo TV/Mosquito TV/MoMosquito TV? That's the best story I've heard in a while XD

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!