Chapter 33- Thunder

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Why am I always stuck with you?!"

Sana shrugged her shoulders as she watched the groaning Tzuyu struggle to figure out the complicated Japanese Kanji in front of her, the green haired girl regretting her decision to not pay attention in her second language class.

"If you paid attention when I was talking about this two days ago, you wouldn't be in this situation." Sana said with a chuckle before pushing the her own Japanese dictionary to Tzuyu as an assistance, but Tzuyu rejected it, ignoring it and trying to hopelessly figure out what each word meant and how they added up to make a sentence.

Tzuyu grumbled loudly, knowing it was her fault anyway. Looking up at the clock, she was shocked to see that it was already 5pm. Was she struggling with her paper for that long?

Sana let out a yawn as she snapped her fingers in front of Tzuyu, who shook her head and glared at Sana before looking down at her papers again, grumbling again when she heard Sana let out a giggle at Tzuyu's actions.

"Your really cute sometimes Tzuyu." Sana said, giggling again before picking up the book she was reading earlier and continuing to find out what good recipies she could cook up once she got home.

Tzuyu felt a blush grow on her cheek when she heard Sana call her cute, shaking her head furiously as she slapped herself underneath the table. What the hell?! "Did I just the blush? The ..." Tzuyu hissed to herself, patting her cheeks before taking a deep breath and continuing to struggle with the corrections she had been given.

Dark clouds began to form above the school as the lightning alert started to go off, the light almost instantly disappearing in the classroom as the very low grumble of thunder began to ring through the building.

"Of course it has to rain... Hope Nayeon unnie didn't do laundry today..." Tzuyu muttered to herself, finishing up the last page of her corrections but feeling her eyes hurt a little. So since she heard Nayeon tell her to look at green if her eyes hurt, Tzuyu looked up from her paper to look for something green.

But what she got was Sana staring at the wall, her eyes wide and face as white as a sheet, a very low whimper escaping as Sana closed those wide eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and getting back to normal.

"A-Are you d-done with y-your p-papers Tzuyu?" Sana stuttered a lot as she spoke, her eyes blinking rapidly and arms shaking a little as she forced a smile on her pale face.

"Uhh, yeah I have..." Tzuyu uneasily passed Sana her papers, squinting her eyes at the sudden transformation that Sana went through and trying to look for any signs of illness that Sana was showing.

Sana grabbed the papers Tzuyu held out and nodded, pointing at the door which was a gesture that she was dismissed.

Grabbing her bag, Tzuyu slowly stood up from her seat and spared another look at Sana, who was now heavily focused on the papers that Tzuyu had given her earlier, a little bit of colour going back into her face and Tzuyu unknowingly let out a sigh of relief.

However, right when she exited the classroom, a loud rumble of thunder erupted from the sky, and Tzuyu heard the loudest and most ear piercing scream she had ever heard in her life emerge from the classroom that she had just exited.

Sprinting back into the room, Tzuyu saw Sana cowering underneath the table, covering her ears with her hands and bringing her knees to her face as she quivered madly in fear, screaming again when another rumble of thunder struck. An odd sight for Tzuyu to see considering she had already gotten used to seeing a bright and bubbly Sana, not this pathetic mess in front of her.

"Are you alright?" Tzuyu walked ahead to Sana and dropped her bag, kneeling down next to her and giving a concerned look to her.

Sana gave a weak nod before screaming again when thunder struck once again.

"Scared... Want to.... Go home..." Sana whimpered, tears welling up in her eyes as she covered her ears tightly. She looked so helpless at that moment that Tzuyu couldn't help but feel a little bit of pity for her.

Trying to think of all available options, the only ones Tzuyu thought of were, 1. Bring her to Tzuyu's house, but they would need a bus and have to run through rain, plus Nayeon wouldn't be too pleased or would start teasing her endlessly.

Option 2. Bring her to a hotel. Now that was just stupid.

Or Option 3. Use Sana's car to drive her back to her own place and let her rest in a comfortable area.

There was only one choice really.

"You can't drive back in this state... I'll drive you. Don't worry, I know how to work with cars." Tzuyu smirked as she recalled the time that Nayeon had took away her friend's car and let Tzuyu drive it. Such an awesome moment that was. Nearly crashed but Tzuyu figured it out after a while.

Sana looked up at Tzuyu with grateful eyes, nodding profusely as she barely stood up, nearly falling if Tzuyu didn't grab her hand at the last second.

"Urgh.." There was that stupid zap again. Tzuyu was so done with it by now.

"I'll show you the way..." Sana muttered, gesturing for Tzuyu to follow her to the carpark which they reached in minutes since Sana found a newfound energy to sprint towards the car park, with Tzuyu trailing right behind her.

Sana unlocked the door to her sports car and Tzuyu let out a low whistle of approval when she saw the car Sana drove. Who knew a young lady like her could handle a Ferrari?

"Hurry... Please." Sana sat herself in the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt, holding her head in panic as she gave a frightened look to the sky.

Tzuyu sat in the driver's seat and turned the keys, smiling widely when she heard the engine roar behind them. No way Minatozaki had driven this to it's full potential. But it was raining now, so Tzuyu couldn't either. Unless they wanted to lose grip and skid into a wall.

"Lead the way."

Sana punched in her address in the GPS before going back in her fetal pose.

Tzuyu nodded before slamming on the gas pedal.

 

Author Notes:

So... Sana is scared of thunder, and Tzuyu has to drive her home now. Thank you thunder XD hope you all liked this chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!