Chapter 71-Reason

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Okay I think you can let go of her hair now Tzuyu-ah."

Sana whined loudly as Tzuyu now grabbed her by her ear and dragged her into a nearby cafe, which was thankfully quiet and less crowded than usual thanks to the fact it was currently the working hour.

Tzuyu sat down at an empty table and forced Sana to sit on her lap and face her directly, so the girl with the surname Minatozaki could see the burning sense of jealousy that was raging in Tzuyu's eyes.

"Why. Why did you kiss her?"

Sana saw the hurt and jealously in Tzuyu's eyes, and she immediately softened.

"Aww I'm sorry my little Chewy." Sana frowned and cradled Tzuyu's cheeks. "I was just really happy that I managed to get off work and spend the afternnon with you!"

Tzuyu scrunched up her face and looked away. She wasn't actually mad at all, but she wanted to feel Sana chasing after her again. Hearing Sana beg for her forgiveness was one of Tzuyu's favourite things, and it would be symbolic too, showing that Tzuyu forgave Sana for all the 5 years.

"Aniyo. Then why didn't you kiss me instead?"

Tzuyu didn't get an answer. Instead, she felt those pair of lips on hers again, pressed with so much force that Tzuyu thought she was going to fall off her chair.

Sana put her hand underneath Tzuyu's blouse, hearing Tzuyu moan and smirking before separating herself from her newly reunited girlfriend and sitting down next to her.

"Hope that was a good enough aswer."

Nayeon, Momo and Mina returned with drinks in their hands to see a beet red Tzuyu and a Sana with a very smug grin on her face.

"I leave you two alone for 5 minutes and you turn Tzuyu into a mess." Nayeon shook her head while Momo shot Sana a thumbs up. Mina patted Tzuyu on the head and passed her the drink she had requested.

"We did want to order food for you all, but it seems you have eaten."

Sana blushed like crazy but Tzuyu didn't understand what her unnies meant by that, so she remained blank faced.

"We haven't eaten unnie. We're hungry."

Nayeon laughed while Sana groaned, forgetting how clueless her Chewy was when it came to these sort of comments.

"Alright, we'll grab something to eat later." Nayeon nodded, patting Tzuyu's head again, which the younger girl seemed to enjoy a lot.

"First, let's have Sana explain where she went these past 5 years."

All eyes went towards the girl, who was taking a large sip out of her cup of iced tea. Her taste hadn't changed at all throughout the years.

Tzuyu was very interested in this story, she really needed to know.

Sana sighed and put down her drink. 

"I'll keep it brief."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone listened to Sana, who was now beginning her story.

"So, after Tzuyu got shot..." Sana shot a concerned frown at Tzuyu, who told her she was fine now and could continue her story.

"After that, I was really scared. Scared about what would happen to Tzuyu, if she would survive or not, scared about what would happen to me. I wanted to visit Tzuyu in the hospital so badly, but I couldn't, the police refused to let me go near her. They locked me in prison, told me that all I could do was await trial. It was horrible in there." Sana shivered at the thought of the jail life she had for a few days. "Cold, empty, desolate. It was an awful life, I didn't want it. At all. I knew I had to get out, and I did. The decided that they wouldn't keep me in jail, but... they would deport me to another part of Korea."

The other girls all nodded slowly, now aware of the situation that Sana was in after the incident.

"But why didn't you come and find us? And why were you so scared of us finding you?" Nayeon pressed, eyebrows raised.

Sana smiled and played with the straw in her cup, swirling it around the melting ice inside.

"Well... I tried to go back, but I couldn't. They saw my passport and instantly rejected me." Sana laughed. "It was funny really. So, I had to go and rewrite everything about myself. I changed my identity, passport, everything. I don't want to tell you how, but I did it. I was working at someplace before that-"

"Where you met Eunha?"

Sana suddenly started coughing very furiously, her face turning red as she shot a death glare towards Nayeon.

Luckily, Tzuyu didn't seem to hear and patted her girlfriend's back while Nayeon shot a finger heart towards Sana.

Sana gave the look to Nayeon that said, "I'll talk to you later."

"Anyway, after all that I managed to get back here. I was about to come find you all, but I got cold feet." Sana took a deep breath. "I was scared."

"What if you all would reject me? What if you all resented me for what happened to Tzuyu? What if it all happened again? What if I got caught by the police and had to go to jail? What if Tzuyu got hurt again because of me? I didn't want it to happen again. I couldn't let it happen again. So, I decided to settle down here, yes, but I did everything in my power to make sure I didn't get found by you all. I took away all my social media, changed my number, changed my hair colour, changed my house, changed cars, everything. But, in the end, look where I'm at now. Reunited with my girlfriend, happy as could be. Looks like I made the wrong choice in the first place."

Tzuyu practically dived on top of Sana, hugging her so tight that Sana was struggling to grasp for air.

"We're so glad to have you back Sana-chan. I'm so glad to have you back. Don't ever do that to me again."

Sana nodded and patted the back of Tzuyu's head.

"I promise I won't."

Tzuyu seperated herself from Sana and put her hand on Sana's thigh.

"You still have your punishment though."

"I'll punish you at home."