Chapter 92- One More Day...

Opposites Really Do Attract

Everything was in place. 

Set up perfectly after many weeks of fine tuning and tweaking, deciding on the placement of chairs and flowers, the type of lighting they wanted to use, everything was perfect.

It was soon time for Sana and Tzuyu, Nayeon and Momo, to get married.

The 4 walked down the icy aisle, in between bonquets of flowers and mini light posts that shined with elegance and class, sleek white with a large bulb on top that made it look somewhat like a lollipop, which was what Nayeon wanted to achieve as she wanted their marriages to be 'sweet and succulent'.

The location chosen by the girls was perfect. They had decided to hold their wedding at the ice rink where Sana and Tzuyu first met, finding it a fitting place to seal the bond between the two, at the place where it all began.

It took a lot of convincing from Sana's boss, Seulgi though. But after much pestering and puppy eyes, along with Irene telling her to just let them have it, Seulgi decided to close the rink for a week to let the marriage take place. But, she made Sana agree to work double overtime, and Tzuyu to cover the week's money, both of which they had agreed to. Tzuyu could afford it anyway.

"Double marriage..." the ladies stopped walking, reaching the end of the ice aisle and arriving at the archway, again all white with white orchirds decorating the top of the header, a silky white cloth making it's way down and forming a perfect oval.

The ladies all shared a look, smiles so warm that it could've melted the ice around them. They entered a group hug, forming a shape oh so similar to the archway behind them.

"Together forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They settled down at a restaurant, planning to have a large and satisfying meal the night before their marriage, a meal that would make them so full that they would even struggle to walk back home.

"All this still seems... far too surreal. Almost like a fairy tale." Sana sighed, a sigh of happiness, as she took a sip of her red wine, the soft jazz music playing inside the restaurant giving a calming and soothing atmosphere for all it's residents.

Nods of mutual agreement crowded the table, the other ladies raising their glasses and engaging in a cheers, a mature act to signify the start of their adult life, their true adult life.

"This all turned out exactly how it wasn't supposed to." Momo sniggered, a sad one thinking about what all the girls had gone through during their years together.

Tzuyu getting shot, Sana being sent out the state, separated for 5 years, and now there these two were, feeding each other steak and love ridden smiles on their faces. Momo felt happier for Sana and Tzuyu than she did herself. After all they had been through, happiness is what they deserved.

"I'm so happy for the both of you, you know that?"

Sana and Tzuyu stopped messing around with each other, and put down their cutlery. They smiled, still. Nothing could ever wipe the smiles off their faces, for they were the exact definition of happy.

"Hey, what about your own marriage? That's something pretty big too." Tzuyu looked at her sister, who just twirled her fork in her spaghetti, feigning ignorance but Tzuyu could sense the bashful smile that was on the face of her sister. She knew her too well.

Momo took Nayeon's free hand that was on her lap, and gave it a firm, reassuring squeeze. "Nothing in the world can replace the person next to me now, and damn am I blessed to have her by my side."

Nayeon blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meal was finished in a comfortable silence, with the occasional banter and joke being shared between the four ladies. A serene, tender atmosphere had settled on the ladies, knowing that their marriage was only hours away.

No need for fancy roses on beds, candles around the floor. They knew their love was shared through other ways besides these petty objects. There was no need for them, for having their partner next to them would suffice.

"Best get some rest girls, it's the D-Day tomorrow." Mina emerged from her room with a grin, her hair dyed a magnificent shade of red for the occasion tomorrow. A symbol of good luck, Mina thought of it as, for red was a prosperous colour.

She was also the designated flower girl for tomorrow, though Chaeyoung was heavily considered for the role since it was often children who had that role, and Chaeyoung could play that role admirably. Heavy rebellion was instead her reply, and Mina was chosen to take up that role instead, wanting to pass the rings to the couple that she knew she had indirectly created.

Jihyo would be their speech giver tomorrow, as she was already practising her speech in her own house as they spoke, her loud voice booming through the thick walls around her house, waking up neighbours and sisters alike.

GFriend were invited too of course, merely as spectators, to help spice up the mood for Tzuyu and Nayeon knew that they were the most hyperactive people they had ever met, and had a soft spot for romantic moments.

As they climbed into their beds, a sense of calm and relief grew in their chests, breaths slow and consistent, heartbeats stable. Everything just felt so... right. This was what was supposed to happen.

The wedding gowns shining on their hangers, the lights turned off to let them shine even more, glitters of shiny stones the only light in the room besides the moon.

Sana and Tzuyu, Momo and Nayeon.

They found themselves facing their respective partners, and one thing was said in common with all of them, one phrase that they had grown so accustomed to, but it felt different this time. Emotions in these three words, the three words they had said to each other so often, were so much more than they were previously.

The three words that were said were...

"I love you."