Chapter 91- Emotion

Opposites Really Do Attract

How time flew.

One moment, Sana was the bane of Tzuyu's existence, representing everything she hated in one small, loud, high pitched, woman. An annoyance she wanted to rid herself of every moment, someone she wanted to run away from. A pest was the perfect way to describe her. Impossible to get rid off, no matter how hard she tried. 

Now, she was everything to Tzuyu. She couldn't live without her, everything that she worked and lived for now being for this girl who she thought of as a pest in the past.

Along the way she had met some great people, people that would help fill up her life and make her into the person she was today.

Nayeon, the lady that she saw as her sister. Not linked by blood, but by the time, emotions and bond that they shared. Blood and surname meant nothing when you spent all your time together. Blood and surname means nothing when you look out for each other every waking moment. 

Momo, the crazy teacher who she fought with back in school, also someone who constantly got on her nerves. A dumb blondie, Tzuyu saw her as. Who knew that she'd be the one engaged to her sister?

Chaeyoung, that stupid yet incredibly caring and passionate friend. Whipped beyond belief with Mina, but who wouldn't be right?

And speaking of which, Mina, the one who indirectly caused all of this to happen by asking Sana to help her out with her caretaking job at a nursery. Heh. Tzuyu had to remember to thank her during her wedding speech.

Wedding speech.

Wedding.

Less than 3 days away.

The atmosphere was getting tenser and tenser as they day grew closer and closer, everyone able to feel the anticpation and excitement welling in their hearts.

Nayeon and Momo were even more affectionate than usual, always clinging around with each other, watching movies all the way till the crack of dawn, sharing dinners outside every night, texting and Facetiming each other non stop while at work, just trying to get even closer before they would be walking down the aisle.

The same could be said for Tzuyu and Sana, who were extra lovey dovey. Buying roses was the norm, and long, heated kisses were about as common as the sun rising from the East. But that was because their love for each other was at it's peak, at it's . 

"I like this." Sana whispered, her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, the cool breeze blowing on their faces as the fur coat Sana donned ruffled against her cheek. The winter was clearing soon, and a beautiful spring would soon be upon them.

Tzuyu smiled, leaning down and brushing the bangs from Sana's forehead and laying a gentle kiss, leaving the mark of her lips on there as she watched the snow fall from the sky, the pearl white flakes landing neatly on the stone path in front of them.

"I like you."

As the sun slowly descended into a sea of orange, Tzuyu and Sana turned to face each other. Despite the beautiful view right in front of them, they chose to look into each others eyes instead, finding more warmth and comfort in each others' pupils than the sun.

Love. Passion. Adoration. Desire. All these things could be seen in the eyes of Sana and Tzuyu as the sun sank behind them, a warm orange glow resting on their faces.

"I love you, Chou Tzuyu, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tzuyu took Sana's hand and placed it on her heart.

"This, is for you."

Soft smiles grew on their faces. They simply adored each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner is here girls~"

The occupants of the house that Nayeon owned and loved all cheered when Nayeon served her trademark homecooked dishes on the table, a routine she learned to develop knowing that very soon, she would have a wife. Well, she'd be a wife herself, but she preferred being the husband in the relationship.

Tucking into their food, a comfortable silence fell onto the kitchen, the only sounds heard being the clinking of chopsticks and spoons against ceramic bowls and the careful slurps of soup coming from Chaeyoung.

Soon, another sound emerged from the kitchen. The soft sobs of Im Nayeon.

Everyone turned to her when she suddenly put down her chopsticks, tears flowing from her eyes and mouth quivering madly.

Momo swallowed the large bite of rice she had put in and brought Nayeon's head to her chest, running her hand down Nayeon's back while humming Nayeon's favourite song softly, like a lullaby. It always helped her calm down.

"Relax... what's wrong darling?" Momo asked, using her thumb to wipe away the wet, sticky patches on Nayeon's cheeks.

Her tears temporarily stopping, Nayeon sniffed, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"I'm just... so grateful.. that in two days time, I'll be a happily married woman, being able to share the rest of my life with the women of my dreams, and my younger sister having the same fate as me on the exact same day... It's just... overwhelming... I have done nothing to deserve such fortune..."

Everyone at the table smiled.

Tzuyu got up from her seat, joining Momo in hugging her older sister, her own eyes slightly watery as she kneeled down next to her sister.

"Yeah, I'm so lucky to have someone like you, someone who mentored me, someone who took care of me, someone who helped make me into the person I am today. Don't cry unnie, you deserve the happiness you have in your life now. A good job, a loving wife, and an awesome sister." Tzuyu laughed a little at the end, plastering a wet, long, hard kiss on Nayeon's cheek. "I love you sis."

That did it for Nayeon. Tears started flowing again, a tight embrace for her sister the only way to control the enourmous amount of emotion that she felt.

"Thank you, Tzuyu-ah..."

 

Author Notes:

Just tying up some ends and letting the girls let out their emotions before the big day :) there will be one more day before the marriage, and I will have a chapter dedicated to that. Afterwards... it's nearly time to say goodbye :( but for all those asking, don't worry. I will have a new story, and it will be SaTzu :) along with... other characters. Thank you all for the support and love you have given this fic, that is sadly now coming to a close very soon...