Chapter 69- Reunion

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Long time no see, Sana-chan."

A long stare was exhnaged between the former couple, one in incomprehensible shock with the other in a world of joy.

Sana couldn't believe the sight in front of her. She could literally feel the blood drain from her face, and her heart had stopped beating. It felt like a dream. No, a nightmare. She never thought that she'd ever see this girl that she had left behind years ago suddenly appear right before her eyes once again.

Irene could sense the very tense atmosphere, and did the girls a favor by locking up the doors and heading up to the rest area to give Sana and Tzuyu some time.

It wasn't just Tzuyu either. Nayeon, Momo, Mina. The ghosts that she thought she had left behind forever, were now back to haunt her.

"Everyone..."

Sana took a deep breath. No, she couldn't just succumb to her emotions so quickly. She had spent far too long and far too much effort to completely erase her old self and start anew. So, fake it till you make it.

A smile now appeared on her face. It was the fakest smile that Tzuyu had ever seen. It was so not Sana.

"I am Ann Takamaki, and I am glad that you called for my assistance today."

Tzuyu's heart sank. Did Sana... not want to acknowledge her?

Momo scoffed, walking up to 'Ann' and grabbing her by the collar, lifting her up and shaking her furiously. 

"Are you ing kidding me Minatozaki?!" 

Sana stayed quiet, looking down at the floor and letting her hair cover her face so she wouldn't have to see what she knew was infinite rage on Momo's face.

"Miss... I'm going to have to ask you to please let go, or I'll have to call security." Sana muttered timidly, her voice shaking from trying to hold back the tears that were already forming in her eyes.

Momo laughed, her fist shaking as she raised up her arm and was prepared to swing right at Sana's face.

"Security?! You'll need a ing ambulance once I'm done with you, you stupid-"

A familiar touch enveloped Momo's fist, and a voice came from behind and whispered into her ear.

"Don't do it Momo."

The aggressive girl hissed, unable to disobey Nayeon and letting go of Sana, pushing her back and taking herself away from the girl that was about to set off a bomb inside of Momo.

Sana coughed, trying to catch her breath while looking everywhere besides the 3 girls in front of her. She felt very guilty, she really did. But this was the only way that she would be able to let go of her past, forget about everything that happened before.

She was far too scared of her past.

Tzuyu was about to have a breakdown. This was exactly what she feared the most, Sana not wanting to recongise her, to acknowledge her. The girl that she had loved for almost her whole life, the one she gave her heart to. The same girl now didn't even want to look at her.

"Sana-chan... It's me, Tzuyu. Tzuyu. You remember me right? You called me just now..." Tzuyu took a few steps towards the love of her life, who immediately took 5 steps back.

Sana could almost hear the sound of Tzuyu's heart breaking.

"Now, you all requested me to teach you, and I will do so. There is no Sana here, you must have got the wrong person." Sana was trying to be brave, wiping her tears quickly and giving a smile to the 3 girls again.

Mina groaned and Momo punched the wall, yelling out all kinds of Japanese swear words to Sana that made her face go red.

"Kisama, kutabare! Baka!"

Nayeon sighed, anticipating that this would happen. She knew that Sana wouldn't be all rainbows and sunshine when they met her again. Thus, Nayeon being Nayeon, she thought of a backup plan.

"In that case, Miss Takamaki, could you please give my younger sister some private tutoring? She's the real beginner here, and since you're not Sana, you wouldn't have an issue with it, right?"

Nayeon grinned when she saw the way Sana froze in her position. Bet she didn't know that she would be digging her own grave by acting as though she didn't know them.

Mina could only applaud Nayeon for her brilliant thinking while Momo was yelling, "Get owned!" to Sana over and over again.

Tzuyu gulped hard. She looked straight at Sana, who seemed to be having an internal war within herself, and she was.

Millions of thoughts were rushing through Sana's head. Tzuyu and Sana alone together? At the place they first met? That would be too much for her, it would surely invoke some memories in her that she did not wish to trigger,

"I'm afraid I can't Miss, I don't do private tutoring sessions..."

Nayeon sighed and walked over to the counter.

"You know, I could just call your manager and tell him that you refuse to do your job. He can just fire you on the spot, I hope you know that..." Nayeon whispered threateningly, her eyes turning into an icy glare and an almost psychotic smile forming on her face as she reached out to the phone.

Momo and Mina felt a chill down their spine.

"Shapeshifter..."

Tzuyu looked at Sana, eyes desperate and pleading, begging for her to agree to Nayeon's demand and just teach her.

"Sana-chan, please..."

Tzuyu walked right in front of Sana and cupped her cheeks, lifting up her face and looking into the tear ridden eyes of Sana's. Her eyes were so complicated. Tzuyu could see how conflicted Sana was from the way her eyes looked. Confusion, worry. Those two were the main emotions that Sana felt at that moment.

"You're as beautiful as ever..." Tzuyu whispered, using her thumb and wiping the tears of Sana's cheeks, enjoying the feeling of Sana's skin against her own, a feeling she had been yearning for the past 5 years of her life. She missed this so much, and now that she was able to do it again, nothing felt more right in the world.

Sana couldn't take it anymore. She let all her tears flow out, silent sobs emerging from her as she fell into Tzuyu's embrace, burying her face deep into Tzuyu's neck and wrapping her arms tightly around the younger girl's waist.

"I'm so sorry Tzuyu... I'm so sorry..."

Nayeon, Mina and even Momo broke into smiles, the sight of seeing Sana in Tzuyu's arms was all that they wanted.

Tzuyu grinned, running her hand through Sana's long, silky smooth hair and patting her on the head, muttering comfort words to try and calm Sana down.

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

Sana cried even harder, Tzuyu able to feel Sana's tears wetting her shirt. She didn't mind of course.

"Let it all out darling, let it all out..."

Sana smiled when she heard Tzuyu call her by that affectionate name, looking up at Tzuyu with tears all over her face.

"Pabo, why did you come look for me? You could have forgotten about me... You should have forgotten about me, I was gone for five years..." Sana whined, sniffing away as she pounded on Tzuyu's chest.

Tzuyu's answer was simple, and she pulled Sana in for a hug and whispered her answer.

"Because, Minatozaki Sana, I love you. No matter how long you were away for or how far you are away from me, I will always love you. Always have, always will."

Sana looked away. Five years she hadn't been able to see this girl, and it was by no coincidence that it was the most miserable five years of her life. 

"You pabo." Sana smiled and tiptoed, kissing Tzuyu on the forehead.

Tzuyu smiled, closing her eyes and embracing the feeling of Sana's lips on her again. So plump, so delectable.

"That was a five year late kiss."

Sana tutted and smacked Tzuyu's shoulder, making the younger girl start laughing.

"You'll always be the same huh Tzuyu?"

"Well, it's not like I mind."