Chapter 38- Assured

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Th-This is what happened..."

*Flashback, 5 Nights Ago*

*knock* *knock*

Nayeon rushed over to the door and opened it hurriedly, revealing a rather angry looking short haired blondie that went by the name of Yoo Jungyeon.

"What the hell do you want!? It's 12.30am!" Jungyeon yelled at Nayeon, giving her a glare before shoving her out the way and walking into Nayeon's home, plopping herself on the sofa before folding her arms and shaking her head in irritation.

Nayeon was shocked at the sudden aggressive behaviour her girlfriend was showing her. Jungyeon never acted this way to her before, not even when they got into huge arguments about the most trivial of things like who's hair looked better. They always had a happy and healthy relationship, so it was a huge shock to Nayeon when she saw Jungyeon acting this way.

"Baby... What's wr-"

Jungyeon suddenly stood up and walked over to Nayeon, grabbing her shoulders and looking at her firmly in the eyes, causing Nayeon to quiver a little at the fierce gaze Jungyeon was giving her.

"Look I'm just going to give it to you straight. I found someone else, I don't need you and your mutant sister in my life anymore."

Nayeon felt her whole world crumble when she heard the words that came out of Jungyeon's mouth. No, this wasn't happening. 

"Jungyeon, what are you saying..." Nayeon whimpered, tears streaming down her face while she felt her heart break into a million pieces inside her, her chest compressing and giving the feeling that it would explode at anytime.

Jungyeon pushed Nayeon away roughly, shaking her head at looking at Nayeon with eyes that showed no emotion, not even a trace of sadness could be found in her pupils.

"Sorry Nayeon, your just not good enough." 

Jungyeon began walking out of the house, one foot already out the door but Nayeon wasn't letting her go that easily. This was the love of her life, the one that had stolen her heart. 

"PLEASE!"

*SLAP*

Nayeon fell to the floor, holding her cheek that was stinging in pain after her girlfriend left her palm print on it.

"Disgusting." Jungyeon said with a face of revolt, spitting on her former girlfriend before exiting the house and slamming the door shut.

Nayeon's lips quivered like an earthquake before she burst into tears, holding her head and shaking it in denial, refusing to believe what just happened had even happened at all.

"THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!"

Nayeon threw herself onto the glass table, shattering it into millions of pieces like the state of her heart before grabbing a piece of the glass and slicing her arm, fresh blood oozing from her veins as she let out all her sorrow in her tears, falling in the messy pile of glass that she had just created.

"Why..."

The door opened again, and Nayeon looked up to see a horrified Tzuyu looking back at her, eyes wide and begging for an explanation as to what happened.

"Jungyeon... She..."

Tzuyu's eyes turned dark before she dashed away, looking to hunt for that short haired girl who had brought grief to her sister.

"I will ing end you..."

*End Of Flashback*

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Momo just stared at Nayeon in shock, at a complete loss of words after hearing what Nayeon had been silently going through on her own these past five days.

"Nayeon... If you ever need anyone, I'll be right here." Momo said, staring deep into Nayeon's bloodshot eyes with fierce determination in her eyes. Nothing like the glare Jungyeon had given her. This one showed protectiveness and... Love?

"Miss Hirai..."

Momo put her finger on Nayeon's lip and made a 'Shhh' sound with her lips, shaking her head and smiling a little at the girl in front of her.

"Please, call me Momo outside of school."

Nayeon's jaw dropped a little at the brief spell of contact Momo had put between themselves, her lips feeling very warm all of a sudden as she smiled a little and nodded.

"Got it... Momo."

Sana cleared loudly, getting uncomfortable with how close Nayeon and Momo were getting, ironic since this was exactly what she wanted to be like with Tzuyu.

"Wait, what about Tzuyu?! WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Sana yelled out, slapping her forehead and looking around the house in shock.

Nayeon gasped before putting her hands to , her eyes growing as wide as the sun as panic and fear began to settle into Nayeon's eyes again, shaking her head furiously and smacking herself on the head.

"Stupid me! Stupid stupid stupid!"

Momo pulled Nayeon's hands away from her to stop herself from self harm, looking at her in the eyes again.

"Nayeon, what's wrong?"

The older sister of Tzuyu's sighed heavily, shaking her head that was titled down and facing the floor.

"Jungyeon has gang affiliations..."

Sana felt like she was going to faint.

"WHAT?! GANG AFFILIATIONS?!" Sana screamed, falling onto the floor as her knees gave way, all muscles in her body turning to jelly.

Momo took a deep breath and rubbed her chin with her hand. She had never had to deal with a situation like this before. This meant only one thing...

"She's not the only one who knows people like that." Momo said with a smirk, taking out her phone and searching for that one contact that she reserved for emergency situations like this. 

Yu Narukami, an old friend back from her youthful days in Japan. Ah the memories of when Momo was a bad girl...

The phone rang for a bit, and a suave and chill voice of a cool man picked up from the other side.

"Ah Momo. Let me guess, one of your friend's is in trouble again?"

Momo let out a laugh before replying with a 'Mhmm.' This friend of hers knew her all too well.

"Knew it. I'll gather the other guys. You haven't met Yukiko in a while huh?"

"I'd love to see her again."

"Don't worry, she's much happier not having to chase around someone like you again. Having one less delinquent around here makes things much easier." Yu said with a laugh, his calm and cool voice making the atmosphere very relaxed.

"Oh shut up Yu! I'll text you the meet up spot later!"

Momo ended the call with a proud smirk, looking at Sana and Nayeon with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu will be safe."

 

Author Notes:

Looks like Momo's got friends in all sorts of places XD Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

WHOEVER KNOWS WHO YU NARUKAMI IS I LOVE YOU!!! If any of you all know what the Persona series is... I love you.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!