Chapter 1-Chou Tzuyu

Opposites Really Do Attract

*SMASH*

A boy's body went limp after having his head rammed against the wall 21 times, blood spurting everywhere as he slid down to the floor, a pool of blood forming underneath him as the crowd that had gathered around just froze on the spot.

A green haired girl flipped around and gave a death glare to everyone around her, cracking her knuckles as all the students had dispersed like they had just seen a demon in front of them. And they were right to think that.

Tzuyu smiled as she grabbed the hair of the bloodied up boy and spat in his face, the boy now crying freely as his whole world was full of pain and agony at that point in time. He had done absolutely nothing wrong to Tzuyu, and he had no idea why he was now on the brink of death because of the demoness in front of him.

"And that, is why you should never address me by my name. GOT IT?" Tzuyu yelled again in the bloodied and terrified boy's face, who just used whatever kind of life that he had left to give a quick nod to the school bad girl, who just threw his head on the cold concrete ground again, leaving him alone as she now walked away from the horrific scene she just created.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"CHOU TZUYU!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she shook her head and turned around to face her daily yelling that she always received from that powerful voice behind her. She was so sick of it at first but she grew used to it after a while. She did kind of deserve it after all.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu muttered coldly as she turned around to see those bunny teeth that had become a part of her life now after that, 'incident'.

Nayeon let down her ponytail in frustration as she took out the baton that she had just bought the week before and smacked the back of Tzuyu's head with it, causing Tzuyu to wince in pain as she held the back of her now throbbing head that she swore was going to explode at any moment.

"THAT'S THE 3RD BOY THAT YOU'VE BEATEN UP TODAY FOR THE STUPIDEST OF REASONS!" Nayeon yelled angrily at her younger 'sister' as she whacked Tzuyu with the baton again, causing Tzuyu to let out another high pitched squeal of pain as she felt that hard, cold piece of metal smash against her spine.

Tzuyu just looked up at Nayeon pitifully and forced herself to do a bit of aegyo that she only did in front of Nayeon, pouting and making puppy eyes as she did her rare aegyo that was known to melt anyone's heart.

The upper corner of Nayeon's lip twitched when she saw Tzuyu act cute for her again. God she could never resist it when her younger 'sister' did her pattened aegyo as she just never did it anymore after she saved Tzuyu from the 'incident' that had changed Tzuyu forever.

"You stop doing that killer aegyo young lady! I have to punish you!" Nayeon resisted the feelings of her motherly heart as she now took out a pair of handcuffs from her back pocket.

Tzuyu's eyes opened wide when she saw Nayeon take out the pair of handcuffs and tightened it around her wrists, locking it as Tzuyu's arms were now locked up.

"No more fighting now young lady." Nayeon said with a laugh as she saw the shocked expression on her younger sister's face as Tzuyu kept looking from her handcuffs to Nayeon, not being able to comprehend what was going on.

"So your going to treat your sister like some kind of criminal?!" Tzuyu yelled at Nayeon as she aimed a kick at the bunny girl, who easily dodged it as she stuck her tongue out at the school bad girl that could only be subdued by yours truly.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she headbutted the lockers instead, needing to vent her anger somehow as she shot Nayeon her infamous death glare, which didn't faze the older girl at all as she knew that Tzuyu would never hurt her. Never.

"Alright, let's go to the discipline room now." Nayeon said as she grabbed Tzuyu's arm and dragged her to what was pretty much Tzuyu's second home from the amount of times she had gone in there and received some kind of lecture or suspension.

"I hate you." Tzuyu muttered through gritted teeth as she still struggled to somehow break free from Nayeon's grip, but it was too strong for her to wiggle out of. Again, Nayeon was the only person capable of the incredible feat that is containing the Frozen Ice that was Chou Tzuyu.

"Love you too." Nayeon replied with a cheeky grin that Tzuyu could only scoff at.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"So... JYP High School...."

A rather petite girl with jet black hair stood outside the infamous school as she ran her hand through her hair, something she usually did when she was nervous.

"You can do this Minatozaki Sana." Straightening her skirt and sorting out her files, Sana took a step through the front gates of the 'Hell Pit' that many claimed it to be as she winced when she saw all the grafitti and vulgar language spray painted all over the walls, with her innocent little mind not really being able to handle this.

Sana was already attracting looks from some sleazy looking boys that were sitting by the football field. She could feel them undressing her with their eyes as she quickened her pace and headed straight to the Principal's Office to go meet her new boss.

"Oh god..." Sana muttered as she gave herself some light taps on the cheeks as she tried to think of something happy that could take her mind away from all the negative thoughts that were flooding her mind.

"You must be Miss Minatozaki." A kind looking woman in her late forties said from out of nowhere as Sana leapt up a bit in surprise as she saw her new boss in front of her as she bowed deeply, only to drop her files as her face turned bright red.

"Way to go Sana..."

 

Author Note:

Hey guys!! So here it is, the first chapter of what will hopefully be a long and fun journey! I hope you all with stick with this story all the way as it really will be a enjoyable one! Hope you all liked this chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!