Watch your back.

CheckMate.

"You gotta stand up and you gotta stand still, watch your back cause no one else will."

-Lifehouse, Loving you

 

"Mia! Our dorm was vandalized.. there are dolls with pins and red blood like paint on them. There's a message on the wall saying 'Watch your back!'." she informed me. “I think it’s a warning for Tiffany.” she said, her voice faltering a bit. I got up from the table and walked out of earshot. “Ivy, nothing is going to happen to anyone. Please calm down. The girls need you to be strong. We have everything planned. We have enough security. Go help the girls and call me if you want me to come over.” I comforted her. I went back to the table to EXO’s questioning gaze.

 “Boyfriend problems.” I shrugged. Chanyeol looked at me and mouthed ‘smile’. I immediately smiled at him. Soon enough, everyone retired for the night and I fueled fanwars on different forums.  The fandoms are really defensive about their idols so it did not take too long to agitate them further. I felt guilty doing this and had to keep reminding myself it was for the idols themselves. When I felt I had done enough damage for the day, I tried to get some eye shut for the last day of training. I reached the company next morning after breakfast and the visit to the Base to see all of them warmed up and ready.

"Test them and divide them into combat and aim. I think most of them will have to be put into aim.” I instructed the four security agents who had arrived on the scene. I on the other hand focused on daggers since I would not be able to carry guns. My aim with the right arm was still shaky so I focused on trying to cover that up. I was mentally awaiting trouble. They would be stupid to let this event pass without making a scene. I just hoped that we were prepared enough to defend. At 4 o’clock, I visited the Base to collect the charts.

 We were to stand by at the corners. Also, EXO would follow the same formation. The security would have them surrounded. As the day came to an end I addressed them. “Thank you for all your efforts and hard work. Please report here by 12 hours sharp. Stay sharp and stay safe. Hwaiting!” I said to them and bowed. I motioned for the four CIA agents to follow me. “You guys will take charge of them. You’ll correspond with Agent A for tomorrow. You’re guarding EXO from SM Entertainment. The target is their face and main dancer, Kai. You will correspond through phone calls.” I told them.

I returned to the dorm after changing back to my original disguise. The fights were off and I guessed they were all asleep. I got dinner from the kitchen and headed to the couch to see a familiar figure that was curled up on the couch with his head leaned back and eyes closed. Even though his posture was relaxed, his face showed he was troubled to say the least.  

 


 

A\N: The troubled soul is back! ;) 

Happy reading! (: