g.junhwe -- stalker [three words game]

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: slight drama, romance
Pairing: junhwe x yooni (reader)
Request: yes [game]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: there are chances that need to be taken before it's too late or even big enough to regret it [stalker, gift, cute]
Inspired by: Winner - Baby Baby
Lenght: 2489 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

Opening up the book she was reading, right where she felt, the female found a new note. She wasn't surprised. Actually, a soft smile crawled to her lips as she somehow had a small clue on who this was, this person who has been sending her letters, gifs and sometimes even followed her around. The only reason why she didn't stop him from doing so was because was finding it funny, the fact he didn't have enough courage to talk to her. She kept pretending she didn't really know that that person was following her but she knew there was someone, she didn't pull together who it was though. 

Yooni packed her stuff to leave, the sun was almost setting and she had to get home soon, her mother was waiting and she didn't enjoy the fact she was alone most of the time. Humming, she threw her backpack over her shoulder, smiling to herself as she afternoon wind hit her face just gently enough to make her appreciate this small moment of freedom she hardly got when she tried. It was like she didn't have responsibilities and that felt just great, being away from her problems even if just for a few minutes that was the amount of time she took to arrive home. 

"Mom, I'm home" and this would be the last moment of freedom she got to enjoy that day. It was like those words were powerful enough to chain her to the reality she lived in that sometimes wasn't even pleasing. But just like everyone else, she had to deal with it and go on. Hold not a her life while she still had a small drop of control out of the ocean she had to swim against. "Honey, today a package arrived, I put it in your room and diner is almost ready. Go take a shower and I'll let you know once the food is done okay?" with this, the female smiled widely and her mom, walking up to her just to give her a tight hug - even if sometimes she wished she was alone, she was glad to have this person as her mother; they cared for each other and that was something that started being rare ever since relationships had turned people's lives into hell. 

 

Yooni followed her mother's instructions and took a shower, only noticing the box that was over her bed when she sat down by it after getting dressed. She took a good look at the box and tilted her head, just to notice it was from that someone that she still had to discover who it was. A soft smile crossed her lips as she opened the box. She tilted her head slightly to see a letter laying on top of a black dress. "Meet me at the roof tomorrow after P.E., I want to ask you something really special." she read out loud, raising an eyebrow as she thought for a while - was she finally going to meet her secret admirer that wasn't that secretive about the stalking? She chuckled and waved the paper around as she looked at the dress, wondering who could it be. 

 

"Wait, so you mean you're asking her to go to the prom with you... Tomorrow? " a male asked his friend who nodded his head firmly, smiling so widely that it made his friend wonder if his cheeks would burst any second from there. The male nodded, showing off his teeth in a foolish grin "This is so wrong..." the other whispered, not wanting to ruin his friend's happiness but at the same time wanting to pull him down to earth. He had picked out many reasons to stop his friend who didn't seem to care about his opinion and one of them was exactly friendship. 

 

Just like this, the night had gone down, hiding away as the sun pushed the darkness of this half of the planet these people lived in. The big day got a whole house up after ten minutes of failed trials. One of them didn't even get to sleep. That one was exactly the person that discovered what was going on - he didn't want it to happen. Pushing away all the mystery, Junhwe stood by the door, leaning o the frame as he watched his friend eating breakfast more than happy. "You can't do it." he called our, getting the shorter male's attention. Jiwon bit his bottom lip as he looked over at Hanbin who didn't bother to look back at Junhwe who seemed to be threatening the older man. "You can't tell me what to do. It's not my fault you're a slowpoke." he continued, stuffing a spoonful of cereals into his mouth that couldn't take any other drop of milk. Junhwe rolled his eyes and nodded firmly "You want war? I then that's exactly what you'll get."

 

Jiwon widened his eyes at the sudden threat, looking at Hanbin who didn't seem to take any kind of interest in the other male's words. "I think you should perhaps reconsider your decisions." he commented, taking another toast into his mouth just to munch on it. Hanbin shrugged quietly as he hummed quietly "It's not my fault he didn't even try. I'm still asking her to prom. I got her a dress last night, I'm sure she's going to like it." those words slipped his mouth so quickly that Jiwon didn't even have time to give out his opinion - it was not like hanbin would even take those in consideration; he had worked hard and that was all that mattered. When he parted his lips, Hanbin was already picking up his backpack and walking out the door, leaving behind his empty dish that once had his cereals on.

Upon getting to school, Yooni took a deep breathe; there was still some time missing until she had to meet the person that has been following around but for some reason, she felt her stomach twisting. After knowing for so long she wanted to know the identity of this person, she wasn't so sure in this moment. It felt almost wrong getting to know him. The female bit her lip and closed her eyes. She felt a hand rest over her shoulder, making her jump in surprise as she wasn't expecting this. Her head turned slowly just to see someone she knew. 

"Oh, Junhwe. Is everything alright?" she asked him, who shook his head firmly at the question - he knew he had to get it out of his chest before Hanbin did. There could be a possibility she would end up with Hanbin and he didn't want that. "We need to talk" he quickly told her, not aware of what he was doing in the moment. There was no way back anyways. He started, he had to finish. Yooni suddenly felt scared at the sight of his features, so dead and harsh. "Can we talk after P.E.?" she asked, wanting to focus on who she was about to meet first. She had alreadyway too many problems in her head to even want to think of another one that came from a different source. The male sighed as shrugged his shoulders. He felt glad she did this but at the same time, all the courage he had gathered to tell her suddenly vanished and probably, wouldn't even be there when she asked to talk to him. "Okay." he agreed, letting his hand slip our of her reach, falling to his side. Junhwe walked away, shaking his head as he scolded himself about all the situation and at how ridiculous it had gotten. 

"This is ridiculous." Junhwe whispered to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror, on the bathroom. He shook his head, glaring into his own eyes. "You're going down, Hanbin." he whispered, as if promising that to his own reflection even though he wasn't sure of how things were going to happen.  The sudden thought of his so called friend made him wonder if he was planing on moving that soon just before he understood that he was planing to do it today. 

It didn't take long until the so said P.E. class started. Junhwe's eyes were on the female that was playing by herself, lost in her own thoughts and often shifted to Hanbin who seemed a bit too busy with the basket game he was playing with Jiwon. At least he didn't have to worry for now; that was relaxing enough for him. Taking a few seconds to gain back his courage, the male finally decided to walk up to Yooni who seemed lost in her own world. ''Can we talk now?'' he asked her, quietly as he aproached the female who jumped slightly, out of surprise at the male's sudden arival. She wasn't expecting him to actually follow her around until she asked him to talk. ''Uhm, sure?'' she answered in a hushed tone, as if she was afraid of the words that could slip past her lips - even if she didn't have a thing to say about whatever, much less comment on anything.

The exact same moment as Junhwe parted his lips to speak, Hanbin headed their way, glaring over at the taller male who rolled his eyes. He knew exactly what has been going on and he didn't want anything else to take place in the female's live, at least nothing that involved Kim Hanbin. As if he had the power to decide it. Yooni wasn't used to this; out of a blue, she was surrounded by guys as Jiwon too, joined the small party. However, he looked concerned, perhaps with his friends that kept glaring at each other.

''This ends now.'' Junhwe spoke harshly, quickly shifting his gaze to Yooni who looked at him confused. He bit his lip and cleared his throat but the words seemed to be stuck inside as he didn't really know how to pull out the information he got - Hanbin has been following her around for months now. ''Hanbin has been stalking you.'' And this seemed the nicer way to put it out but Junhwe soon realized it wasn't as Yooni looked over at Hanbin, surprised with the sudden news, as if it was totally unexpected. The male who Yooni was looking at seemed surprised as well but he didn't dare to say a word - he didn't plan it like this, neither did Jiwon who literally froze in his spot, hating the scene that played right in front of him. He had asked Hanbin to think about the situation but he never really concidered his friend's feelings and that was itself a problem that Jiwon wanted to avoid. 

Taking a deep breathe, Hanbin glared at Junhwe before turning his head to Yooni. ''Yes, I'm the one who has been following you around but I never planned this to happen. Thank you Junhwe.'' he sarcastically said to the male who showed off a rather satisfied smirk. ''But since we're talking about this, I believe you did get my present?'' Yooni managed to nod slowly over all the shoch she felt. Hanbin smirked widely; he didn't bother to hide the satisfaction he felt in that moment. Junhwe wasn't expecting this. ''How about you being my prom date?'' and that simple question made Junhwe's brain confused. His eyes widened; even if he wanted to hide all he felt, he was unable to since it was surprising even to Jiwon who stood there and actually knew inviting Yooni to the prom was Hanbin's goal.

Yooni's lips parted to answer Hanbin but before she could voice out her thoughts, Junhwe pushed her gently to stand behind him so he could face Hanbin. He glared into his friend's eyes and even growled as if trying to scare him - it didn't work; it actually was entertaining for the older male who kept the smirk he wore just a while ago in his lips. ''She's not going with you.'' he commented, pushing him with enough strength so he would move backwards, away from Yooni who stared at the people right before her eyes. Were they fighting over her? Probably. Did she like it? Not one bit. 

''How sure are you, about that? Let the lady speak.'' Hanbin spat out, not bothering to push Junhwe back to his place but simply taking Junhwe's hands away from his shoulders just before he crashed his right shoulder on Junhwe's as he walked past him, to face Yooni. Junhwe nibbled his bottom lip nervously; he was running out of options and if Hanbin didn't get the message, he needed to pass it other way he would have no other option but believing. Without thinking twice, Junhwe walked up to the both of them and pushed Hanbin out of the way, looking at Yooni apologetically as his huge hands cupped her small face and pulled her close to him. He leaned down since she was shorter than he was and before she could put two and two together, his lips were gently kissing hers. 

The ball that she once held onto fell to the ground as she froze for a few seconds. It hit the ground and rolled away from the two people who were too busy to even notice everyone was looking at them. How much hate was Yooni going to get once she pulled away from that kiss? Oh, she didn't even want to think about that. With this, he hands grabbed the hem of his shirt and tightly held onto it, using this as an excuse to ask him to come closer to her and he didn't really mind that, even if he was surprised. He didn't pull away either. But their teacher did. And they were scolded, loudly as a class was no place to show such affection. Yooni nodded her head, lowering it as she heard the teacher speak but she wasn't even paying attention to whatever words his lips released, her brain was busy with something else, which was the kiss and as for Junhwe, he bit back a huge smirk - he was proud of his achievement.

Once the teacher was done scolding them, Junhwe looked over at Hanbin, grinning like a fool ''The lady already made her choice, and guess what'' he stopped for a second, slipping his hand in Yooni's ''it's not you.'' with this, he walked away, satisfied, pulling the female along so he could actually commemorate his small win. 

Yooni looked over at Junhwe ''what was that, exactly?'' she asked, quietly as she let go of his hand. ''That's Junhwe's way of getting a girl, just so you know.'' he told her, not wanting to loose his cool in front of her who rolled her eyes. ''A girl? I see.'' she commented, hinting something was off. Junhwe cleared his throat ''My girl, I mean.'' he mumbled, shyly.

 

A.N.: I finally got to publish this oneshot! Thank you so much for requesting and sorry for the long wait. Feel free to request again anytime and by the way, I am editing the previous chapters soon so..yeah, just wanted to let you guys know. Anyways, enjoy.