김 hanbin • 13 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

Chara : Hanbin x OC (jung hyemi)
genre : angst, fluff
plot : hanbin and hyemi are lovely couple until before ikon debut, but after debut hanbin become cold to her, he ignore her call/msg,when she come to ygbuild to give ikon snack and drink he just say thankyou then leave her again. One day she feel tired of this. She want to breakup with hanbin even she live him so much. After breakup with her, hanbin realize that he feel empty without her. He ask her to be his gf again. Last, they become couple again

Thankyou, even you make oneshot story, but i always can feels what oc feels. Fighting !

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
Hyemi decided this would be the last day. She would test Hanbin today. Ever since he debuted, he was too busy to even look at her.

Carefully, she packed the food she previously cooked. On her way to the YG building, the female decided to buy her boyfriend the snack he loved the most; pringles. She looked at him as someone she should take care of and since they have been dating for a while now, he had met her parents and she had met his parents. The memories that have been fooling her made the female smile rather widely while she calmly walked, enjoying the beautiful day.

When the female arrived the building, she took a deep breathe, remembering the first time she stood there, nervously. Hanbin held her hand tightly to stop her from worrying. But those were just memories. He didn't hold her hand any longer. He didn't smile at her any longer. He didn't speak to her, much less looked her way.

After the female made her way in, she headed to their practice room. Hyemi stood outside until the song stopped as she didn't want to bother the guys while they were practicing. That was nowhere near nice. The second she opened the door, she was received happily. Everyone felt glad she was there. "Thank you Hyemi!" Jiwon... Or Bobby as everyone called him, shouted, throwing his arms in the air as he had asked for a break ten minutes ago and Hanbin didn't allow him.

Everyone seemed happy. Everyone but Hanbin. Hyemi's smile suddenly faded away as she noticed the way he looked at her through the mirror. She knew she had to take the step she promised herself she would take but she didn't know if she would be able to, not because of Hanbin but because of herself. "I brought food." she spoke, waving away the thoughts from her head. Hanbin nodded his head as always. It has been a while since she heard his voice. Of course she understood he was busy but it looked like his feelings had faded away.

Hyemi set down the bags and watched the males run to them, taking the food out of the bags to start eating. Everyone but Hanbin. "She even bought pringles!" Donghyuk gasped, getting their attention. Yunhyeong noticed how the tension raised in the room "We'll leave you two alone..." but Hyemi stopped them, smiling as she shook her head.

"Hanbin" she called, noticing how he didn't bother to look at her. His eyes were on her figure that was on the mirror. His brown eyes indicated her she should speak but the words seemed stuck in . Hyemi took in a deep breathe "Let's break up." she asked, standing on the same spot while she felt all of the eyes in the room jump in between her and Hanbin. The male looked somewhere else, not daring to face the female nor speak. He nodded his head and that was enough to make Hyemi understand he wanted the same. Anyone could tell the smile on her face was fake, as fake as her need to break up with the boy. She expected him to at least ask her why. He didn't. She meant nothing to him.

She chuckled, breaking the silence that seemed to last an eternity. She was hurt. It only took her two more seconds to exit the room but not before she said "Enjoy the food, boys."

Jinhwan stared at Hanbin with his mouth wide open. Hanbin's actions were hard to understand but either way, there was nothing he could do about it. "Dude, what the hell?" Hanbin choose to ignore Bobby's words.

He had went through well and heaven together and this was no different. The only detail missing was the female that with her smallest actions gave him strength to go through the hell his life had turned out to be.

On the other hand, Hyemi was holding onto her tears the best she could. She knew this would be the result sooner or later but just like everyone else, the pain would be delayed in order to live happily. Her hand felt empty without his and she missed the way he held her, the way he quietly hummed in her ear when she had troubles falling asleep. The way he shooed his group away when they were together in their free time. All of that had ended. All of those were simple beautiful memories she wanted to keep.

That night, when the guys were done with their practice, Hanbin said he would be staying back for a while more to fix some choreography problem. Yunhyeong knew it wasn't true but he couldn't say it in front of everyone else. He excused himself, saying he had to talk to someone urgently so they should go first.

"How are you feeling?" the useless question made Hanbin sigh. "Look, she wanted to break up, there was nothing I could do." "You should talk to her." "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. I can't keep up with both things and our career is just not something I can give up on. It's not just my life that's on the line but your life and five other lives. It will be okay." Yunhyeong shook his head at the way his leader answered him but there was nothing he could do. He needed Hanbin to come back to his feet by himself.

Hyemi was by now on her couch, hugging her knees up to her chest as she thought about what she should do with her life.  Their relationship had lasted for longer than what she expected and that was actually something she was surprised over.

Her eyes closed slowly as the female tried her best to fall asleep but her brain kept on making her wake up, back into reality. It wasn't satisfied until she cried herself to sleep, holding tightly onto her phone as if hoping Hanbin would change his mind and call her.

But what seemed like yesterday's nightmare, was today's reality for the female. And it was until she decided to end it. Hanbin needed to focus on his career. He didn't need her and she had to understand that. It was good while it lasted but it was over and he had all the rights to be with someone else.

It had been nearly nine months since they broke up, Hyemi was doing fine, finding new distractions to fulfil her life and the thought of Hanbin was slowly fading away, she had almost made through it.

The female was working early in the morning down to late I'm the evening to keep herself from thinking about Hanbin. Her eyes caught a glimpse of what she could swear was Yunhyeong. The second his eyes caught hers, he was relieved. He got up and walked towards the female, taking her hands in his "You need to talk to Hanbin." he said quickly just to hear the female chuckle "Well, good afternoon to you too." she started before she continued "And what's wrong with Hanbin?" "He's turning moody. He barely eats and even passes out when we're practicing." this was enough to make Hyemi feel sick.

She ran to her boss, asking to let her go since something came up. she couldn't deny the fact she was worried about Hanbin. She really was. Even if she tried to fool herself with her brain, she knew perfectly well how feelings were too strong to battle against.

Yunhyeong gladly took her to where Hanbin was. He was in their practice room. The door flung open, showing a worried female and a worn out Hanbin. "What are you doing, you idiot?" she shouted at him, noticing how pale he was. "Hyemi... " he whispered, smiling rather slightly while his white teeth were exposed. She found his state awful and this was, from far, worst than she imagined him to be. He was thinner than before. His eyes seemed darker and the bags under his eyes scared her. She walked up to him, caressing his cheeks softly "Hanbin, what have you done to yourself?" she whispered, worried before he rest his forehead on hers, giving her no time to analyze his features "I missed you... I w-"" "Shh.. Take a nap first.... Please. I promise I will be here when you wake up."

He agreed and she lead him to the benches in his practice room, sitting down and allowing him to rest his head over her lap. His eyes closed to sleep while she was wide awake, caressing his soft hair she missed so much but soon this made some memories come back to her brain which helped her eyes to water and soon create two small rivers. She had stopped crying over him two months ago but the sight of him this miserable woke up all those feelings.

One of her hands had their fingers tangled in his hair while the other covered as if attempting to be quiet while she cried quietly. if she opened her eyes, she would see his face that looked more tired than she had ever seen and that wouldn't help her in any way possible, especially because she would want to come back to his side.

It had been a while since she started crying and the small drops that sometimes hit Hanbin's cheeks were enough to wake him up. She wasn't aware he was asawake until he openly showed it by taking her hand away to wipe some tears away. His hand cupped her soft cheek as his eyes pictured her beautiful features. He couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't be away from her and her crying was the worst melody he ever heard. He didn't like it, it all.

Without wasting any other second, he did what he had been dying to do, he pulled her down towards his own and connected his lips with hers,, showing her how much he missed her and how he regretted letting her go like he did.

"Don't go. Stay with me." he whispered against her lips, not allowing the kiss to be broken. He couldn't afford losing another second. He knew it. Hyemi understood what he was trying to say and she didn't fight back. She answered him with a more passionate kiss, not feeling afraid to show him she had missed him just as much as he missed her.

 

A.N. : Dayum... this one was long xD. hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave your feedback and don't feel shy to request! Thanks for reading.