송 yunhyeong

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

WARNING ⚠; LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. DRAMA, AND PROBABLY A BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS THAT MAY BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO WANT TO RUN AWAY JKJK enjoy reading and leave your feedback!!! 20022016

 

 

A beautiful morning like this one doesn't happen often. Yunhyeong thought to himself as his caring eyes watched the female beside him. He woke up earlier than usual and it wasn't his habit to, he would usually pull his wife back to the bed when she woke up in order to spend some more quality time with her. The male turned slightly in the bed, to take a better look at the female beside him. A smile grew on his lips as his right hand freely caressed the female's features. She was just so peaceful. His long fingers caressed the female's soft cheek. He enjoyed just how soft her skin was. He found himself staring at her slightly parted lips. Even when she snores, she still looks perfect to his eyes. His brain thought about how the female always put some effort on her looks in order to please Yunhyeong's eyes. She was, at least in his eyes, the right person to spend his life with.

Thinking back over their downs, the male found himself smiling at how they got through it. At the way she was jealous over his previous girlfriends' stories, which weren't that many, the perfect way she held him whenever he was going through a bad time. He loved her. And everything about her. Truth was, she had lost confidence in herself after suffering from abortions, spontaneously. Yunhyeong was radiant over the idea of having a new member to their still fresh family. He felt guilty over the fact he could do nothing to help the female. After that little incident, she faced a depression phase but eventually got over it with Yunhyeong's help.

Soon, she had her back facing his chest; the male took that opportunity to wrap his arms around her waist and pull his body closer to hers as his lips rest on her nape. Even if he wasn't able to look at her, he could still see her features when he closed his eyes. Still beautiful. Soon, the female was awake anyways, she whined over the fact the male was showing his affection towards his wife. "Why are you up so early? " the female whispered, rubbing her eyes before she was greeted with a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled softly before she pushed his face away from hers "Your breathe smells, you idiot" the female commented, earning a soft whine from her husband. She still didn't give in, instead, she sat up and took a look around "I will make you breakfast so go wash up" the female ordered; the male didn't fight back. He followed her orders while she made her way to the kitchen. Her heartbeat increased once his arms wrapped around her waist; she wasn't expecting him to be that fast. She soon relaxed into his embrace and smiled rather gently. "There's something I need this tell you..." she started, nervously. The male rest his chin on her shoulder. He noticed she was nervous, ending up realizing what was going on. He couldn't wipe his smile off his lips. "How about we throw a party to celebrate that?" he whispered to her. She liked the idea. In less than ten minutes, the table was set and the food was served. Since the female wasn't feeling that good, she took longer to eat, Yunhyeong kept his eyes on her, making sure he would be there if she needed him. Soon, they had finished breakfast. "I love you, baby" he gently confessed, getting up to stand beside the female. Sooyoung smiled softly at the male's soft talk. He was a charmer. Instead of answering him, she stood up and pecked his lips. After that, she was going go get busy with cleaning but the male quickly stepped up, asking her to rest. They had plans for that night, they still had to plan the party and invite everyone.

They were standinding in front of the mirror, her shirt was lifted enough for them to see all her stomach. They stood sideways. Her baby bump was already seen, Yunhyeong smiled widely, almost jumping up and down in excitement. The female chuckled softly and shook her head at her husband's actions. He even kneeled down in front of her and pecked her stomach rather gently. "Make sure to grow strong, hmm? I can't wait to have you in my amrs" his hand rest on her skin, caressing it gently. He was talking to the baby but the mother felt touched.

The dress seemed to look different in the female. She didn't like it one bit. "You look beautiful, like always" her husband assured her. The female pouted as she looked at the dress. Her baby bump was no longer flat and the dress made it easy to notice. Yunhyeong laughed softly, backhugging her "It's our baby growing, it looks beautiful" he whispered softly into her ear, making the female smile "Can you be more perfect than that?" she couldn't wipe the smile away from her lips, the male simply laughed softly at her statement. "I love you, my queen" his lips were pressed on her neck, shoulder, cheek and eventually on her lips. The female laughed softly, cupping his cheeks, before she placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

By now, everything was ready, the table was set for dinner for eleven people. Sooyoung didn't have that many friends. She didn't invite anybody to the party because of that. Her parents were out of town too, visiting her younger sister who decided to study aboard therefore, only Yunhyeong's friends and family would be present in that celebration. Soon, the bell rang, presenting his parents and sister in front of them. Sooyoung was wearing Yunhyeong's jacket since it was cold, that stopped anybody from noticing the reason they invited them over to their house. "Please come in and make yourself comfortable" Sooyoung quickly said, stepping away from the door so they could go in. His family didn't dislike Sooyoung but they didn't like her either. Only his sister found her nice, and eventually gave in to her. The female started having second thoughts about this. The first time, only Eunjin knew she was pregnant so his parents never got to know about that. The male knew his wife too well; his hand held hers tightly as he closed the door. "Won't they be mad at you if..." "Sooyoung, there's to be ashamed of, it's our kid. You married me, not my parents. Plus, they will be fine. They will like the news." Sooyoung hoped so. The doorbell saved her from the conversation "Your evil younger twin arrived" was all she said before she rushed to open the door.

During the dinner, Yunhyeong cleared his throat. That, made the attention land on him. Sooyoung felt nervous at the male's actions. How would his parents react to this? It scared her, a lot. She lowered her head while the male smiled widely, at the people inside the room. He happily announced they were going to have a baby, and Sooyoung curiously looked over at his parents, wondering what they were thinking about. But they were smiling.

"Yunhyeong, are you sure about this? She can be just one of your crazy fans. You have no idea of what she can be capable of doing..." she spoke, calmly as soon as the male heard his mother, he couldn't believe it. Little did they know Sooyoung heard them. "She may be using this as an excuse to keep you by her side" that hurt her even more as she wasn't trying to spy on them. Enough was enough, she was tired of this but she still acted it out. She tried her best to hold onto her tears, feeling sick at the through of his mother's words. Why did she hate her that much? She couldn't understand.

Later, on that night, when everyone had gone home, the female was getting ready for bed. She slipped out her wedding ring, setting it inside the drawer. She felt quite heavy for this but she couldn't keep this on. Once her husband came inside the room, she prepared herself. She was ready to speak but she was greeted by his wide smile. His could she do this to him?

His hand reached out for her but she stepped away. That made him confused. The female smiled slightly at him and held her hands together and that was enough to make him understand something was wrong with her "We need to talk" she started, nodding her head once. The male nodded slightly "About what?" "I cheated on you. And I don't feel comfortable with this... The baby I'm carrying isn't yours" her voice then broke and she held in her tears as the male stared at her quietly, feeling speechless. His mother's words were replaying on his head "Why?" he asked without thinking. She felt glad she was acting this good. "Because I'm a bit tired of your attitude. It's getting annoying, the way you treat me" she answered wondering how she made it to this point. Her heart was beating faster due to the nervousness. The male quickly stared at her before nodding his head once. "I..." he didn't know what to say to her as he was confused with her actions and hurt. He surely loved her and he wasn't expecting this. Sooyoung almost ran to him when she noticed his eyes were shinning. He was crying. "It's... I understand if you don't want to see me anymore... I'm sorry" she commented. Yunhyeong nodded his head slightly, looking over at the door. She understood what he meant and made her way out, quietly.

After making sure Yunhyeong was nowhere near her, she took out her phone with trembling hands, searching for his sister's number. She had been her support through the way. She called her, but the person who picked up was her mother. "What do you want?" she asked, a bit pissed. Sooyoung smiled slightly at her voice. "Can I speak to Eunjin?" she asked, sobbing quietly. "Why don't you get away from my kids, hmm?" "I will, ma'am. I just wanted to ask for Eunjin to spend the night with Yunhyeong... " "In that case, I will be there in ten." then she hung up and Sooyoung found out it would be better if she wasn't there when his mother arrived. The female looked around, she wasn't going to take her ex husband's jacket, she had just ruined their relationship with lies so she didn't deserve to even think about it. She eventually got her jacket and hugged herself as she walked out. She left her keys on the door to be easier for his mother to come in as the male wouldn't bother to get off the room.

"Okay so, now...Yun-" the female sighed, remembering she had no longer him by his side."Let's buy you some food.. " she whispered quietly as she walked, she had no idea where she was going but she couldn't be any near the house she just left. At this point, she felt sick with everything that had happened and out of sadness, she cried her soul out.

The sound of her phone ringing woke her up. She picked it up without looking at the caller. "Eonnie, you called?" a soft smile grew on her lips when she heard her ex husband's sister. "Yeah, I was going to ask you to spend the night at your brother's house." "Why?" the female took a deep breathe "I decided to set him free"she confessed "What? Why? Did he do something?" she was crying again, she couldn't speak and simply held her hair with her free hand. When she calmed down, she spoke again "it's me. Since the beginning I brought him way too many problems. It's enough." "What are you talking about? Where are you? What are you doing? What about the baby?" "It's all good, I will take care of it. I just wanted you to stay by your brother's side, hmm? I'll be at my parents" and with that, she hug up. The female sighed in relief before making her way to her parents house. She had a spare key so it wasn't hard to go in.

"I don't understand what I did wrong, mom... I love her, I swear I do, why did she cheat on me? Why did she say she was pregnant, to make me believe I was going to be father.. Mom, I don't understand" he cried m in his mother's arms. "I told you, my son. I always knew she was weird. I never liked her." the male kept quiet and hugged his mom even more. He was broken.

* * *

Almost two years have passed after that. Yunhyeong's kid was born, a beautiful baby girl; her mom had no idea how she made it through the pregnancy. So far, she only met her grandparents she lived with. She had no idea who her father was nor why she didn't live with him. Truth was, she was still a baby.

The name she gave the baby was Sooyun , that still reminded her of Yunhyeong. A soft smile came to her lips as she heard her daughter giggle. As she took a look around, she noticed she was as, yet again the only one who didn't have someone to keep her company. It didn't bother her. She just missed Yunhyeong badly.

Out of a blue, she heard her name being called and smiled as she noticed it was Yunhyeong's sister. "Long time no see!" she said as she held the baby in her arms. Eunjin smiled softly as she took a look at the baby "Awn and who might this cutie be?" "My daughter" Eunjin looked at her, "She looks a lot like Yunhyeong... " she started, looking at the female. She sighed softly "Who's this kid from, truthfully..." the answer was obvious, and Eunjin knew it, she just wanted Sooyoung to confirm it. Sooyoung looked down, knowing it was getting too evident "She's Yunhyeong's." "I knew it. Why did you say that to him..? " she trailed off, wanting to know about it. Sooyoung looked at her daughter; she didn't want to tell Eunjin the truth about it. She wouldn't believe it anyways. "I... This would bring so much trouble to his life. I really didn't want to make him choose between his family and our family... " she confessed, still not letting her know the real reason behind the problem. "Look... You should talk it out with Yunhyeong, he has the right to know about his daughter too, whatever the reason was... " she was right but Sooyoung wasn't sure if she could actually face the male, after all she made him go through. "Tell him the truth, or you will end up loosing him for real..." "Eunjin-ah, he doesn't belong to me anymore. If he wants, ill let him meet Sooyun but other than that, there's nothing else we need to talk about. It's way too much problems, I don't want him to feel hurt ...i didn't my know when I may need to lie to him again" Eunjin sighed softly and nodded her head. "Would you mind if I carry her for a bit?" gladly, she set the baby in Eunjin's arms, smiling softly "She is your auntie." "You should come meet your grandparents, they're so nice" the younger said, making Sooyoung feel bad "You know, we are having a family dinner tonight, I'm going to present my boyfriend to my parents. You should come" "That's just not a good idea..." "Why? "I mean, you and Yunhyeong could make up and all... And Sooyun would meet her grandparents and her father too... " what other occasion could be used to talk to them? She was taken aback because of Yunhyeong's mother who could burst in anger as soon as her eyes met Sooyoung. It wasn't a good idea but then again, she wanted to let Yunhyeong know about his daughter. He had that right.

It was past seven and Sooyoung was waiting on Eunjin pick her up. She was getting nervous, especially because of the baby. The female had planned everything already. If his mother started shouting at her, or even treating her badly, she would leave right away. And she would forget Yunhyeong for good.

The knock on the door, woke her up to reality. She sighed softly, hearing her parents voices inside her head, asking her if she was doing he right thing. She thought she was. And she probably was. Her lips were dry when she opened the door. Eunjin smiled softly and offered herself to take the baby in her arms. Sooyoung didn't want to deny it, therefore, she let her hold the baby. The ride to their house was pretty quiet as Sooyoung kept thinking about how she would meet Yunhyeong, how she would look at him. He possibly was already going out with someone else. Perhaps even married. She wouldn't blame him.

The female froze as soon as the car stopped in front of the house. Eunjin made her way in with the baby, her boyfriend followed her and Sooyoung? She stood outside, tying to find the courage to go in. "Song Yunhyeong, I brought you something special" Eunjin sang. Sooyoung stood by the door quietly, watching him run down the stairs to meet his sister. He gasped when he noticed someone that looked so alike him and his sister "Who's this? " A soft smile grew on his lips when he picked her up. The female by the door teared up at the scene. She was so happy "Well, she's your almost two year old daughter. Sooyun." "Sooyun?" he whispered, smiling at the baby as he caressed her cheek. Then something didn't make sense. His daughter? How come? He looked at his sister, confused before she pointed to the door, making him notice the woman he had once been married to. Truth was, they didn't divorce. He froze there. "What is she doing here?" "Yun-" "It's okay, I just... I'm sorry for disturbing anyways" Sooyoung cchuckled, shaking her head. She froze once she saw his mother standing on the end of the hall. The female frowned and bowed her head "I thought I was clear when I said you should leave my kids alone?" "You were ma'am, I just... I wanted to let you meet your granddaughter. I thought you'd be happy but I guess I thought wrong." ""You have the guts to show up again? Wasn't enough the fact you cheated on my Yunhyeong, now you're claiming this little monster to be My granddaughter? You really got some nerve, get the hell out of my house. Now! Sooyoung nodded and quickly made her way up to Yunhyeong, taking the baby from his arms gently. She wanted to avoid further fights therefore she simply avoided his eyes and made her way out. "I knew I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm sorry Sooyun-ah, it's all my fault." it felt good to see Yunhyeong once again but it hurt like hell.

The thought of Yunhyeong holding their baby, made the female smile rather widely. Maybe Eunjin could help her, making Yunhyeong spend some time with Sooyun. It was past midnight, the dinner was probably over therefore, Sooyoung called Eunjin. This time, nobody spoke as they picked up. "Eunjin-ah, I've been thinking and you were right. Do you think you could help me out? I know I got no chances of getting back with your brother, the way I lied to him about the baby and... Everything else is just... Stupid. But, I don't want my kid to grow up without a dad. Do you think you can.. Maybe talk to him? I mean, he doesn't have to see me, I will disappear from his sight" "Meet me at the park" a manly voice spoke over the phone.

Once she noticed a male, well, not just a male but Yunhyeong, approaching her, she noticed it was him who she spoke to. He didn't seem happy, he seemed pissed actually and she felt bad for it. "I demand to know all the truth." his time had changed, he was no longer sweet. He now sounded furious. The female sighed heavily as she took a look at the baby she was holding. "This is our kid. I was pregnant with your baby back then, I just thought I couldn't make you choose over your family. Our family... It wouldn't work out, so I lied to you. "Why? " "I... I by accident hhear you and your mom, well actually. I heard your mom and I realized how I was ruining your life. I know perfectly well how your mom feels about me and I honestly didn't want to pull you through a battle like that. Our kid too, I didn't want it to feel like it didn't belong there. So I lied to you." she stood there quietly. The make sighed heavily as walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her "You married me, not my parents...." "Yunhyeong, I can't do this" she buried her face in the crock of his neck and sobbed quietly. She had been holding it in for too long. The baby was sleeping peacefully. Yunhyeong pulled back and wiped her tears; he should have figured it out when she said those to him. He was so dumb. He leaned down and connected their lips with a soft kiss. She melted in the kiss, forgetting about their problems for a while. when he pulled away, the female's thoughts came back. She shook her head "We really can't do this. I don't mind if you get someone else, Someone your mom likes a lot, but please keep loving Sooyun." "I only want you, please don't do this" "But... Your mom.. " "I'll say it again, I married you. I love you, and our daughter. That's all that matters. Don't make me loose any more time of our lives... Please" before she could answer, he glued his lips to hers, kissing them rather gently. He missed her and so did she.