k.hanbin -- my type

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff
Pairing: hanbin x seulgi (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: asianfanfics
Small resume of the request: Hanbin confessed to Seulgi on his concert
Inspired by: none
Lenght: 1837 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

''Hanbin, are you sure you want to do this?'' Yunhyeong sat beside the group leader who grinned widely, nodding his head firmly. ''Two hundred percent sure about this.'' he hummed quietly right before he was called to work out. Yunhyeong rubbed his nape as he nodded his head; he wondered what was going through the male's head but he didn't say a word as he knew he probably had everything under control, like always. He was, however, nervous since what happened next could change his life, forever. After all, the choices are what deffined everyone. 

Hanbin stood in front of the room in where his friends were resting. They would be singing on stage in a few minutes and he had to focus on that. He knew perfectly well how this was going to affect him and how this could either be really good or really bad. He took a deep breathe as he held onto his microphone. The male bit his lip harshly. This was his chance. A chance he couldn't miss he if he wanted to make things right between him and this person that had grown so special to him. 

Soon, the stage was crowded with seven people, yes, seven people were enough to fill that enormous stage because those seven people had more than just a story to tell. One of them had something to share with the world, something that couldn't possibly be said any other way than the normal way people usually used. Or at least those were the limitations people used. Those three words that seemed just to easy to say yet gave Hanbin such headache he wasn't able to get them out of his brain. His mouth wasn't able to pronnounce such words. He still wondered why.

The music soon started, making the crowd cheer, some of them even cry at the way those seven people passionately presented such performance. And in the middle of all of those people, assisting and enjoying the concert, there was this certain girl, smiling her teeth off. She has been friends with a few members for a while now and seeing them being so successful made her very happy - they had the chance to make their dreams come true, like some didn't and that was itself reason to comemmorate every single and little achievement. There were no excuses.

''Thank you for coming tonight.'' Hanbin panted heavily to the microphone as a soft smile ripped his lips. His eyes were on the crowd and for some reason, he wasn't as nervous as before - good thing. This meant things would be easier for him, which was exactly what he was hoping for; not that he took things for granted. The other members of the band he belonged to, walked around the stage, some even sat down as Hanbin started talking and some decided to prank each other and Hanbin was the first target as he was so distracted while talking.

''Oh my god!'' he shouted as he felt cold water run down his back. He started whinning like a little kid would, glaring over Chanwoo who had dropped the water on his back. He didn't find if funny but now, there was nothing he could do. Either way, the male decided to drop the subject - he was now feeling more nervous than ever as she big moment was approaching. Clearing his throat on the microphone, Hanbin looked around, trying to spot a certain someone on the crowd but it was impossible, there was a huge sea of people that came to watch them and if he tried to see whoever was supporting him, he'd end up getting lost on just how many people would decide to lift their hands and grin at him like he was the best thing that ever happened in their lives.

Everyone's eyes were on Hanbin since he had cleared his throat, people found out he had something to say  and they were patiently waiting as the male remained frozen on the same spot, as if thinking about what he was about to say, how that would change some things and how there was no way back after this. Finally, he moved, he turned to the left, finding part of his group a few arms away from him. He needed encouragement and someone to say it would be okay for him but none of them seemed to understand him; they just smiled gently at him, letting him know it was now or never. So much pressure was laid on his shoulders with those simple actions. But he smiled.

''I have something to say. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do things but I kind of messed up a few days ago with someone and I wanted to make up with her, honestly'' he started, watching the crowd in hope she'd jump out of somehwere so he was sure she was listening to him but there was no movement. He sighed quietly and decided to go on, maybe if he kept talking, she'd show up or at least hear him out in what he has to say ''I'm not sure if she is here today but I wanted her at least to know that the things I did were because my feelings for her are pretty strong and I don't want anything to happen to her.'' he calmly finished, sighing quietly after a while; still nobody accused themselves in the crowd, which meant she probably wasn't there.

After this, his group decided to cheer the mood up, making everyone sing along with them but Hanbin only wanted that concert to be over - not only had he made a fool out of himself in front of a huge crowd but also spoke those honest words in vain. He honestly wanted to let her know his feelings, even if he knew things would get hard after that. He only wanted to make sure she understood his actions; it took him a while to understand his own actions as well. 

Hanbin didn't seem alright when they exited the stage. His group followed him behind, quietly which was something quite suspicious. Hanbin let down the microphone and walked towards the dressing room, throwing his snapback on the floor, as in a way to let his frustrations out easily. Of course this felt like rejection and of course it felt the worst for him. Why would he be showing off a smile when he didn't even want to look at anyone in that moment? He knew he was being childish but what could he do? He always had to calmly react to everything and it wasn't easy. It wasn't easy to pick himself up and notice nobody really understood, even if they tried.

''Hanbin.'' Jinhwan called out as he opened the door, noticing the leader was sitting down, staring at nowehre particularly as his eyes almost created a hole on the wall. He frowned a bit, wondering if they had gone perhaps a bit too far with their plans. The younger male didn't seem alright. ''Hanbin.'' Jinhwan tried again, noticing how he now turned his head to look at him. Jinhwan showed off a slight smile, giving away something was going on but Hanbin didn't quite catch that small tip. His eyes watched his friend, waiting patiently to hear what he had to say; he didn't say a single word as he found himself being annoyed over this. Jinhwan rubbed his nape quietly before announcing ''Someone wants to see you.''

Before Hanbin knew, there was this beautifully dressed girl walking inside the room, with a soft smile drawn on her lips. The door closed behind her as Jinhwan knew this was his cue. He left the both of them alone, on the changing room. Hanbin seemed lost in the middle of the situation, finally noticing something didn't make sense and since the female, named Seulgi, knew he wasn't going to speak, she decided to start ''I couldn't...'' she stopped, looking at him for a while to see his reaction and he seemed mad but he nodded his head slowly. ''I'm sorry'' again, he nodded his head but this time, he let out a quiet sigh. Seulgi was relieved, at least his face wasn't as serious as before. He got up and walked towards her.

''You scared the hell out of me.'' he confessed, taking her hands in his as he spoke, looking quietly at them as he found it hard to look at the female's face for some reason. She nodded, smiling simply at him ''I know.'' her answer made him look at her, raising an eyebrow just for him to continue ''How did you get here though?'' ''They invited me here.'' she calmly told him, looking at is face instead of their hands. Hanbin nodded his head firmly ''Those little...'' he mumbled under his breathe, making the female laugh.

''So....'' ''So what?'' Seulgi glared at him as he asked a blunt question. She rolled her eyes and sighed quietly; did he really not understand where she was trying to get? His eyes finally dared to look at her features and the way she glared at him made him laugh for some reason ''I'm sorry.'' he mumbled, embarrassed. ''I wanted to talk to you but every time we talk tings go...well... you know.'' ''Yeah, I know...'' she rolled her eyes, looking somewhere else as he head turned to accompany her eyes. The male frowned at this, letting go of her hands to turn her head to face him ''Can I try to talk to you, honestly?'' the female shrugged her shoulders, not knowing if it was going to change a single thing between them since they were mostly arguing, like before.

''I love you.'' he quickly said, feeling a sudden heat over his ears that spread over to his cheeks and from there, to the rest of his face. His face got colored in red, making him look like a little kid; cute. The female smiled at herself, looking down before she faced him, noticing the sight of his red face made her smile even more. ''I love you too.'' those simple words never felt so right. This was enough to drag a foolish smile to the male's lips that grew bigger just to show his white teeth.

''Stupid.'' the female mumbled, smiling to herself as she decided to rest her head over his chest. She hugged his torso and brought herself closer to him - he had confessed in front of God knows how many people and she only confessed in front of him, however, she felt embarrassed. Very embarrased. Hanbin's arms wrapped around the female, allowing them to have their time before the male shyly cleared his throat and planted a quick peck on the female's lips. ''Oh .'' he mumbled and ran out of the room, grinning like a fool.

''Stupid.'' Seulgi whispered, landing the tips of her fingers over her lips as she smiled.

 

A.N.: I'm sorry for taking so long to complete your request but at least it is done. Feel free to request again anything and thanks for requesting!