김 hanbin • 6 ¦ ( request ) come here, let me fix it

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

The female's eyes got watery as she stared at the object in front of her. Damn. She broke her boyfriend's guitar while goofing around with his cousin and lately, she was aware of his behaviour; he didn't have as much patience he usually had towards her and had been shooing her away whenever they got time to spend together. He would be mad at her when he found out about this. Mad? Mad wouldn't be enough to describe his state when she announced to him she broke it while babysitting his little cousin.

Seulji bit down her bottom lip as the door was open. She knew perfectly well what was waiting for her; a very angry boyfriend whose eyes could almost kill her. She held her breathe, knowing there was no use to hide what had happened. "Seulji." the male shouted, announcing he didn't find funny the fact his living room was messy. His little cousin that was asleep, woke up startled with the sudden shout.

Seulji was now sweating and had gone dry. Her feet calmly lead her downstairs to avoid getting her more nervous than she already was. The kid had gotten up from the couch and ran to the female; could she leave this kid alone with the monster her boyfriend had turned out to be? Could this person even be called boyfriend? She didn't think so.

"Why the is my house this messy?" he shouted as the female picked up the kid to calm him down "Lower your tone, please" she calmly asked, being unable to stop her tears, she wasn't even afraid anymore, she was just begging because of the small kid in her arms. She knew he wouldn't dare to touch her, unless he wanted to get his kicked by her best friend who had some long conversations with him. He rolled his eyes and made his way to his room just to burst out in anger. Before he could get out of the room, the female picked up her phone but she had no time to dial his aunt's number to pick up the kid; he had pulled her and slapped her harshly. Her eyes grew wide. Sure he had shouted at her but he had never hit her.

Her eyes were on the mirror that was in the bathroom. She wanted to call her best friend but she knew he would be pissed and he wouldn't react well to this situation. Either way, she decided to wait for her now ex boyfriend's aunt; his baby cousin couldn't be left with him alone. She wasn't that selfish. The baby reached his small hand to touch her cheek and that made the female chuckle quietly at him as she found his actions cute. "It's so red" the little kid said, pointing to her cheek. She simply smiled at him, not wanting to explain what just happened.

Two hours later, the bell rang,  announcing his mother had came to pick the kid up. She shoot through the living room as if she was a arrow to reach the door as quickly as possible.

She noticed how the kid's mom had her eyes lightening up over the sight of her baby sleeping. He was a cutie "Thank yo-" she gasped as soon as her eyes landed on Seulji's face; there was a hand print on her cheek that slowly turned darker. "Oh... This? Just... Me and Jae broke up." she calmly explained, leaning the other female to understand she would no longer babysit her son, especially after this "I'm sorry to hear that, honey... " "Yeah, me too" a soft chuckle spaces her lips as she picked up her jacket and bag. She bowed to the female after pecking the baby's cheek gently just to walk away.

One hour walking was enough to calm her down; she had turned off her phone in order to stop her from talking to anyone to make the situation worst and that someone was Hanbin. She didn't want to talk to him in that moment as she knew things would go bad and the last thing she wanted to do was argue with her best friend in that moment.

As soon as she turned the corner, she found an angry Hanbin standing in front of her house. She frowned. The female forced her lips into a wide smile as she walked towards her best friend. The second his eyes landed on her, he started loudly "Do you know how worried I was abo-" he gasped and stopped midway as soon as he noticed the huge mark she had over her chubby left cheek that turned chubbier over the pressure of blood that actually ran in that area. "What happened?" his eyes turned soft as his fingertips touched her cheek. Her decision to stand strong in front of her best friend had crawled way from her brain; she wrapped her arms around his torso while her head buried on his well built chest "You were right. I'm so sorry." the female cried as she held him tighter; that was enough to make the male understand it had something to do with her boyfriend. Or ex probably.

Hanbin had managed to bring her in and talk to her to calm her down. He felt glad she decided to listen to him and break up with the guy whose actions spoke for themselves. His hands carefully caressed her hair since she was sitting on his lap, close to him just like the baby she held preciously. His chest was comfortable for her. "Hanbin" the female started just to have her best friend leaning back to look at her. He paid attention to her.

"Hanbin." Now, the male smiled, knowing the sound of his name was something she liked and it was obvious he loved the way her voice light up his name. "Seulji." he called too, making the female smile as she thought he was doing the same as her. She eventually chuckled "Seuljiiiii~" whined to get her attention. The female looked at her "Can you allow me to do something?" "Whatever's good to cure a broken heart." the male smiled softly before caressing her other cheek in order not to hurt her. As their eyes met, he laughed "Let me fix it." his hands wiped away the make up that somehow looked melted over her tears. Seulji nodded her head, watching him as he wiped some black ink off her cheeks "Let me fix it" he said again, leaning closer to her until their lips touched. He kissed her passionately, pouring his feelings for her into that kiss that for him, meant a lot. "Let me fix the mess he did" he asked as he pulled away, wondering if this was too soon to ask her something like this.

A soft smile crawled to her lips; she didn't answer him.


A.N.; so....i hope this is good enough for you? If it isn't then I'm sorry /ugly sobs/ anyways, hope you like it; feel free to request again ouo