김 Hanbin • 22 ¦ request

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)
hanbin's scenarios. he take care of you when you're sick, but you still mad at him bcs he forget you two anniversary. thankyou xx 
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
The worst thing about Spring was the weather sudden changes. It could be sunny and the next second raining and that was just not something Seungah was used to. It would get her sick right away, without even blinking. The female sat on her bed, sighing quietly as she stared at her phone. Lately, it looked like her boyfriend couldn't see her; she was not sure why as work was just not an excuse he could use anymore. He was actually taking a few days off. When they spoke, he told her he was taking a few days off everything and that included her and their relationship. She sighed, taking a look at her hands. She felt sad for this reason but she wouldn't admit it. Why should she? He didn't call nor did he look for her, which helped her feel worst. Probably he had decided to go see his family who was more imporant than his girlfriend.
Seungah sighed quietly, throwing herself on the bed as she thought about the current situation, not being able to contain her tears. He didn't make it easier on her. Why couldn't he be like Jiwon sometimes? He was so nice. His girlfriend always bragged about how nice he was and how he always remembered their important dates, how he was cute and sometimes embarrassing, how she had met her parents and he had already met hers. Hanbin and Seungah never took that step and they have been dating for quite a long time now. There have been a few times, when she felt alone, she thought about how it would be if she let go of Hanbin but surelly she didn't like the result of those specific thoughs. She would be the one hurting, and perhaps he would too. If he really liked her like he claimed, he would suffer too and she didn't want anybody suffering.
''Seungah~ are you okay?'' Jiwon's voice asked the phone; she didn't let it ring twice as she usually was quick at picking up, even when she was mad. The female coughed quietly and nodded her head, remembering Jiwon couldn't see her. ''Yes, I'm fine. Why are you calling?'' her quiet voice asked over the phone. Jiwon felt worried about the sudden way the female spoke ''It's just that Hanbin was worrying for you too but he went to the bathroom so he asked me to call you.'' Seungah sighed quietly. To the bathroom? It sounded like a lame excuse but she didn't feel like arguing. ''Everything's fine. Bye.'' she calmly announced, ending the call as she didn't feel like talking to anybody in the moment. Hanbin even asked someone to call her instead of doing it himself. Sure Jiwon and Seungah were pretty close but why didn't he call? Her eyes landed on the callendar she had on the wall and she frowned at the sight of small red and blue hearts over the day that claimed to be today's. Hanbin had insisted to decorate that day on the callendar last time he was over her house. She always rolled her eyes at his childish ideas but she would eventually end up agreeing and joining him. 
She rolled off her bed and made her way to the kitchen, preparing something to eat, something warm. Just because her boyfriend forgot about something important to her, it didn't mean she would have to treat herself badly for it nor blame herself for his mistake. The female started cooking, not finding much interest on the food; she didn't feel hungry either but she knew she needed to eat it to feel better. Her eyes stared at the pan where she was cooking the soup in but she wasn't aware of whatever she was doing; she was lost in thoughts. At least until her phone rang. Hanbin's name was twinkling as the phone danced around the table and emited the song she liked the most. She rolled her eyes, letting it ring more than twice, so he knew she was mad at him. She didn't rush to get the phone like she usually did. Instead, she slowly walked up to it and picked it up, taking it to her ear ''Baby, is everything okay?'' his worried voice asked, making her rethink about the situation; should she let him worry about it? Of couse. ''Why shouldn't everything be alright?'' ''Because Jiwon said you sounded mad...and sick...and mad'' ''I'm busy, Hanbin.'' she mumbled, sighing over the phone ''Can you leave me alone?'' she sobbed quietly over the line, not really sure how she started crying. The male was just as surprised to hear his girlfriend crying her words out. It was not usual in her. Much less over a phone. ''I'm coming over.'' ''No, I don't want to see you.'' she mumbled, heading to the room quietly as she waited for his answer. ''But I do want to see you, I'll be there in five.'' ''I told you not to come.'' she raised her voice at him who chuckled ''Go rest, idiot.'' he whispered, hanging up the call. He knew perfectly well she would feel mad whenever she got sick, to the point she started crying sometimes.
He had just arrived her house when he noticed she had locked the door to stop him from getting in but she forgot about the key she had outside her house. She only used that when she forgot her keys at home but she had told Hanbin about the location of that key which made it easy for him to access her house. Something got his attention the second he entered the house; something was burning as it smelled. He quickly ran to the kitchen and found whatever she was cooking boiling, even spilling to the sides. He turned off the stove and took the pan away from it, setting it on the sink as he sighed ''This idiot'' he mumbled.
He proceeded to look for her, wondering where she could be since he had looked for her in her bedroom and she was nowhere to be seen. The male felt worried about this, worried about his girlfriend and worried about what she was doing in that moment. He found himself in front of the bathroom's door. He tried to open it but it was locked, she was inside. Hanbin sighed ''Babe, open the door.'' he asked, resting his palm against the wooden frame. She shook her head, not answering him with words as she didn't feeling like speaking, much less with him who only caused her sadness at least these past few days. ''Babe, come on. You're sick, let me take care of you. Then you can be mad at me but let me take care of you first...'' he sighed, knowing he needed to be patied with her, especially when she was sick. She had done the hardest part, which was actually taking care of him and pull herself up when he sometimes ignored her. '' Go away, I want to be alone.'' she sniffed quietly, not even wanting to come out of the bathroom. She found his words supid. He wanted to take care of her? It didn't look like it.
Her phone suddenly rang. It was on her bed. Hanbin took a look at it, watching it light up and go dark. The male walked up to it and gasped, widening his arms at the sudden information; it was their second year anniversary. He took a look at his phone, mumbling quietly ''Impossible.'' as he checked the day to see if it was the day they started dating, two years ago. It was. He picked up her phone, frowning at the small message she had to remind herself ''Big nose's and beauty's second year anniversary~ Yay for us.'' it said. He even read it with the small voice he had inside of his head, laughing right after at it but after a few seconds, it wasn't funny. ''Babe, I'm sorry.'' he called out, walking up to the bathroom again as he knocked on the door ''I'm sorry for forgetting about our anniversary.'' he confessed, leaning back, hoping she would come open the door. She didn't, instead, she called out ''It doesn't matter anyways.'' it was not the fact she was sick that make her talk like this but the fact he had decided to take a break from his private life, which included her ''It's not like you care either.'' she continued, opening the door to come out since she felt the bathroom was getting smaller. It was like she was suffocating.
She planned to run from him but she didn't expect him to be right by the door when she walked out. Her eyes landed on his before she avoided them and passed by him who tried to hold her back and sighed at her actions. He knew he had to talk to her carefully since she was sick. He knew she would explode at the slightest thing, therefore, he had to be careful. Or at least considerate about her feelings. "Babe... " his tone was nothing more nothing less than a soft whisper; he didn't sound mad like any other time when they argued over their stuff. He seemed comprehensive.
"Don't 'Baby' me..." the female wasn't going to make it any easier but the male was aware of it. He simply thought she would stop after a while since she was probably tired. Seungah called out a quiet fight; her head was hurting way too badly to shout at him and say how stupid he was for forgetting something that was so important to them and made her so happy. Second thoughts crossed her mind : was there any possibility of him being tired of her when they don't see each other often and this not being a special day for him anymore? Over all the pain she felt, she was worried. Worried he'd turn to her and defend himself by saying it was a day like any other. That wasn't fair for anybody, especially for her. 
Hanbin, on the other hand, panicked at the thought of having his girlfriend so distant from him; how was he supposed to make up to her if she didn't even want to look at him? He had decided to go quiet; the male followed her around the house, like a lost puppy as if searching for any kind of opportunity to get her attention. This small chace lasted until she lost her ballance and almost fell down. Hanbin was nearby therefore, he ran up to her and caught her in his arms, ending up landing on his bottom. He sighed quietly, feeling relieved for holding her. His soft hands against her skin grew warmer than he expected; she was more sick than he thought. Worried, he picked her up in his arms, pulling her close to him and led her to the bed, laying her down comfortably. The male sighed quietly, taking a look at her face ''You're burning.'' he commented, sitting by the bed. The female turned her back on him so she wouldn't have to face him. He sighed ''Baby...'' he tried his best to stay calm but since she didn't even talk back, he got up and decided to get her the medicine she needed. 
Either she wanted to admit it or not, he was caring when it came to her. Sometimes he didn't express himself the right way but who did? Nobody, especially when it came to someone they cared the most. If they were hurt, that person would be hurt automatically. His sad eyes searched for solutions on the internet. He found out she needed rest, more than anything. Food was on the list as well but he wasn't that good at cooking therefore, he left out that part, combining the medicione with rest would be enough. He could order something from a restaurant or something. 
The male came back with water and some pills. ''Seungah~'' his voice called softly as he landed one of his knees on his girlfriend's bed. He thought they were making progress because she turned her head to look at him. He showed off a broken smile and held up the glass that contained water and two pills. Seungha shook her head and turned her back on her boyfriend right away. ''Babe, you have to take this to feel better...'' he sighed, resting what he was holding onto on the nightstand before he overed over the body that was on the bed. The female sighed quietly, covering her head with the blankets as she felt Hanbin's arms wrap around her gently. His forehead rest on the side of her head that was covered with the blanket. ''Please.'' he asked her, pulling back just to land a gentle kiss on her head, where her hair started; that was the only part she left out.
Seungah, was sick and mad at her boyfriend but she couldn't deny she liked when he was like this. She wondered if it was because she was sick or because he actually cared for her. In a slight craziness, she pulled down the blankets and wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her forehead against his chest. Hanbin wasn't expecting this therefore, he was easy to take down. She found this position uncomfortable and since her boyfriend was still a bit shocked with her actions, she rolled over, resting herself on his well built body. This way, she rest her head sideways on his chest and closed her eyes, cudding him. By this time, his arms wrapped around her and yet another kiss was placed on top of her head. They stood like that for a while, letting Hanbin's spirit grow calmer and a smile crawl over to his lips.
Hanbin let her rest on him for a few minutes, not really minding the fact he could be sick after this; he was taking a few days off anyways. His fingers often digged through his girlfriend's messy hair and caressed her scalp. He could feel her moving her head a bit, indicating him she was liking this small touch of him. ''Baby...'' he called, noticing how she wasn't sleeping like he thought she was. Seungah rest her chin over his chest and waited for him to go on. ''You should take the medicine...'' he mumbled to her who only sighed. However, instead of letting him sit up to get them, she pushed his shoulders down so he wouldn't get up and sat on his stomach, reaching for the water and pills. 
Hanbin's attentive eyes watched his girlfriend's every move. He felt satisfied when there were no pills on the wooden nightstand. ''Happy?'' she mumbled, sliding down again just to lay over his comfortable body in her previous position that she liked so much. He, on the other hand, tilted his head but kept caressing her back, satisfied with the female's actions ''Now while we cuddle, you can tell me all about being mad at me, hmm?'' she rolled her eyes and ended up sighing, knowing that if she ever tried to let him know about what was going on inside her head, he would probably just feel bad. 
''It's just that I haven't seen you for so long and you wanted to take a break of everything....that included us.'' the male raised an eyebrow, understanding what was going on. He shook his head slowly, trying to get his words into his own brain and translate his explanation into something nice because the version in his mind was nowhere near understandable or reasonable. His fingers gently reached for her cheeks, helping his hands pulling her back so she was facing him. ''I didn't mean it like that. I need to rest for a while, meet my mom and get some stuff organized in my life. I mean, babe, it has been epic...'' he spoke rather cheerful, letting his passion pass through his words ''All the concerts and shows and... I need to breathe.'' he finished, satisfied with his own words; it didn't sound as bad to him as it did to her. But that was partly her sickness' fault. 
She rolled off him and rest her head on the other pillow she always put on the bed just in case she needed to hug something when Hanbin wasn't nearby. ''I'll be okay. You can go rest.'' she commented, knowing she meant it with the best intention; she couldn't imagine being as long as he was, away from her family. Her boyfriend, his side to face his girlfriend's back. He knew that if he left her like this, she would end up misunderstanding the situation and this would lead to worst endings than the one he could correct now. He inched closed to the female, slipping his arm under her as the other wrapped around her waist. His lips kissed her nape as he waited for a while until she leaned back on him or even turned to hide in his embrace like she usually would do.
Seungah ended up turning to face her boyfriend and bury her face in his chest, letting him know she was ready to hear him talking whatever he had to say ''I think it's time for you to meet my mom tho.'' all his thoughts collided in that simple phrase as he certainly didn't want to leave his girlfriend behind, knowing how scary her, his and everyone else's mind could be and how a hole could turn into a cave with no exit. ''But I guess I could use a lazy day off to start my vacation.'' he continued, knowing the female would complain but before she could, he closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him, hoping that would be enough to stop her. He knew her too well since it was indeed enough.
 
 
A.N.: I'm sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time but oh well- life... Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this small oneshot / scenario. Feel free to request again anytime and thank you so much for requesting!