k.junhwe -- just a new beggining pt. 2

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff
Pairing: junhwe x taeeun (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: wattpad
Small resume of the request: After the break up, Taeeun decided that she should start writing the next page of her story and turn the page.
Inspired by: Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Lenght: 1447 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

It had been a while since the female heard from Junhwe who had been there for her ever since Hanbin started acting weirdly. She wasn't sure of what happened to him since he didn't contact her, he didn't search her and that actually bothered her as she seemed to look foward to see him now that she wasn't tied to Hanbin anymore. She was free from all that has been holding her back from moving on towards the next chapter of her life and Taeeun was pretty much convienced that that chapter did include Junhwe. Especially after noticing her brain kept thinking about him, worrying about his well being after hearing Hanbin said he'd teach Junhwe a lesson (even if those words only escaped his lips over how mad he felt - he probably didn't lay a finger over his friend).

The sun called the female outside, almost as if saying that the day was too nice to be spent inside her house doing nothing; it would be a shame to waste a day like this at home when she had plenety of time to do so when Winter hit their town. That thought convienced the female. A nice walk was probably all she needed, to sort out a few things and even understand what she wanted to do. Unconsciously, Taeeun ran to her room to take a shower; once she woke up from her thoughts, she was under the water that ran down her body. She wasn't the one to spend a lot of time on the shower since it didn't seem the kind of activity that should consume a lot of time for her, unless she felt like taking her time doing her stuff and honestly, she just wanted to rush outside and let herself taste the freedom for once after so long.

Before Taeeun could notice, the sun was already making the skin over her arms warm up, letting her get the taste of the last few days of this season where the sun shone the brightest. A huge smile covered her lips as she thought about just how many things twenty four hours could hold, how many adventures she still had the chance to be part of if she decided to kindly join the crowd (or be by herself) over the endless suggestions that covered her brain.

As she walked, her brain kept divided between appreciating what surrounded her and what she could actually do for the day since she didn't exactly want to get involved in a huge crowd because of the problems that could bring to her head that only yesterday was fighting a huge headache. There were some trees planted here and there, showing off a proud green that made the environment feel less warm. It was fresh, even the smell that floated around in the air - probably someone just decided to take care of their garden, the grass mostly - that scent almost made her feel better with herself and regret spending most of her time at home. 

Taeeun kept walking, without destination. It was always better when things weren't planned, there was no schedule to follow, no late attendances but simple happiness. The female let out a soft chuckle at how nice things were working out for her so far. 

She found herself sitting on a bench by the park, taking a look around as she appreciated even the simple fact she was able to breathe. The air seemed pure enough to make her system feel better. Her eyes caught the sight of two kids playing, kicking the ball here and there with no worries. She smiled, until she noticed one of the kids kicked the ball way too harshly which resulted the ball to roll over to where it shouldn't, towards the driving way. Her eyes widened as she noticed the kid started running to get back the ball he owned. Taeeun got up and ran after the kid, sighing as she was fast enough to stop him - she wondered where his parents where or why nobody was watching over those two kids who in her opinion were way too young to be outside alone. ''But...my ball, noona...'' he whined, pointing at the white ball that kindly stopped by a car. ''I'll go get it, hmm?''

Taeeun made her way up to the car, picking up the ball quickly however, when she stood up to go back to the kid and give back the ball, the door opened, surprising the female who blinked quite a few times, not believing her eyes. ''Well, this must be destiny.'' the guy that now closed the door mumbled, smiling softly as he tilted his head slightly to the female who agreed with him inside her brain. He took the ball from her hands and let it drop to the floor, kicking it to the kid who seemed to be whining about the ball that was still not in his hands. The kid waved to the male, grining widely as the male bowed his head slightly, allowing a small smile to rip his lips.

''I thought something happened to you.'' the female commented, rubbing her right cheek as if she did believe Hanbin would lay a finger on him. The male released a soft laugh and tilted his head slightly ''And why would something happen to me?'' his answer made the female roll her eyes and shake her head slowly. Junhwe smiled softly, suddenly noticing something ''You were worried about me.'' he commented, having Taeeun cough roughly as she shook her head firmly - she had no idea why she didn't admit the fact she actually cared about him when there was nothing to hide anymore. ''You so do..'' he sighed those words out, letting his hand rest on her head just to pat it. Taeeun glared at him and rolled her eyes, slapping his hand away.

''How's Hanbin?'' she asked him, noticing how a soft smile pulled the corner of his lips up. ''He's doing fine. Actually he's doing better. I guess he's less stressed now.'' the truth was kind of harsh but even if she knew it, she didn't feel bad; she felt happy for him - at least he got to be honest with himself and that was something that she wished she could have done sooner than she did. The female was lost in thoughts, smiling. Junhwe bumped his shoulder on hers to gain her attention which was granted in a subtle glare. They laughed.

''What are you doing here, anyways?'' the question made the female think - she didn't actually have any answer to that. She was there because she wanted and even if she didn't need to explain it to him, she felt like she needed to give out a reason that she couldn't pull off. ''Just because. Why are you here?'' she asked back, peeking over at the two kids that now were running away from each other ''Just because.'' he answered back, hearing Taeeun laugh quietly as she shook her head slowly. ''I bet it's not just because, you can't be that lucky.'' she knowing that even if he told her destiny could pull them together, he probably had made an agreement with destiny at some point. 

His hands slapped the air that surrounded his head, in a way to say he was busted. She nodded her head slowly, understanding that small action ''You do have to work things out, you can't let destiny do all the stuff for you.'' he commented, making Taeeun pat herself on the back for knowing that he was indeed doing his own think. ''I guess I like it more when things simply happen.'' Taeeun commented, holding her hands together as she leaned back on the car Junhwe just exited. He smirked slightly, coughing a soft laugh out before he answered her ''I prefer making things happen.'' with this, he let his hands fall down to his sides and skillfully slipped his hand on hers, pulling it away from her comfort zone.

''So nice.'' she commented, laughing as she shook her head ''Oh, you don't know half of it.'' his words made the female laugh some more and before she could say anything to protest, which she wouldn't, he had pulled her closer to him; without letting go of her hand, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and let her rest on him like he was some kind of shelter that could protect her from whatever. She never really doubted it anyways because even when they weren't together, his embrace felt safe. ''I have enough time to get to know the full story.''

 

A.N.: This part is complete! Thank you so much for requesting and I'm so sorry that it is so short but I hope you still enjoyed it. Don't be afraid to leave feedback or request again, I will get back at you as soon as it is possible for me! Thank you once again and sorry for the long wait.