구 Junhwe • 11 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)
iKON member: Koo Junhoe
Partner: Song Yoonji
Genre: Angst, SUPER DOOPER fluffy towards the end
Small plot: Author's choice
Notes: Don't fall for his charms. He's a killer
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
Junhwe. The owner of that name could either be: a) a very nice person or b) the worst human being alive. His friends would say he was a mix of those, mostly underlining the second option though. They found out he had his moments but since he was confident with the people around him, he would rather show off the outter layer of himself to them. He was young, yet, very confident, even for people his age who sometimes had doubts on what they were able to do. Junhwe wasn't. He was something that no matter how hard his friends tried, they wouldn't be able to describe.
Yoonji had met him through a clichè situation, where she would drop his drink over his lap and end up hearing him cursing his life out of his mouth. It was not like she minded anyways; she had done that quite a few times but just because she wasn't focused. Many times she had been fired before for spilling the drinks over the costumers but this time was the worst. She wasn't even working there for a week yet, he had to make a huge fuss for having water on him. It was not like it was any kind of juice, it was water. A think that he probably used to shower. Water.
The female found herself sitting on a bench, on the street, trying to find out what to do with her life. She took a second to appreciate the place she was in but her peaceful break didn't last for long as her brain quickly started blaming her for the things that happened to her. She was a grown up, she wasn't a child anymore and the result of that was exactly the life she had. She had tried to apply for a few jobs to get herself out of the situation she was in but she couldn't. There was always something getting on the way. She pulled off the ring she always had in her ring finger. Her eyes appreciated how the gold piece of jewelry looked in her hands. Her mother had given it to her just before sha passed away and the female wanted to treasure it with her life but having her father sick wasn't on her plans. She had to face the reality; this wasn't going to get better any soon and probably she would have to sell it. 
Without looking, she got up and made her way towards her house, wanting to get rid of some stuff so she could have some more money to help her father who didn't seem to get better any soon. She bumped into someone, or better, someone proposely bumped onto her but she couldn't give the slightest care for it; she continued her way ''Wait...you're that girl from the shop..You dropped water on Junhwe, right?'' a cheerful voice asked, having the female's head eyes on him. ''Probably.'' was her answered before she turned to leave. The male was surprised to hear her simple answer but he wasn't going to let her escape like this; without thinking twice he asked for her name. Since she only wanted to get rid of him, the female sighed, spilling out the information ''Yoonji.'' she mumbled, feeling like she would regret this moment. ''Well then, Yoonji, would you accept if I invited you for lunch, perhaps?'' Yoonji rolled her eyes, wondering where he wanted to get with this ''Look, I have no time to play around. I need to find a job.'' she said, just to have him clapping his hands together. ''Exactly, we could talk about when you should start.'' Donghyuk calmly spoke just to have her looking at him, a bit confused with his words. Without any other word, he pulled her towards a restaurant and sat in front of her, asking her what she'd be having. After that, he explained his friend was looking for someone to babysit his sister and she seemed right for the task. She was taken aback since she didn't really know who this friend was nor why he was helping her. Either way, she accepted this; she needed the money. 
Later on, she was presented to this friend Donghyuk had talked about. Simple questions were asked such as how old she was and if she ever looked after kids, to which she nodded. It wasn't a lie, she had looked over kids a few times but that was when her mother was alive, when out of sympathy, people came to give her money. Her lips curved slightly as the male gave her the spot; she had a job. This meant she wouldn't have to get rid of the ring she liked so much. 
Did she regret applying to this job? Everyday of her life but she couldn't quit. The kid she looked after was sweet and delicate, she got to know her and she felt like she was the baby sister she always wanted to have but never really managed to have as her mother didn't live long enough to give her someone to look after. Yoonji got used to have Hanbyul's brother over with his friends; they were loud and sometimes even bothered the female and she soon understood that one of them would kill her with his glare if he could. Truth was, she was somehow close to Donghyuk who had helped her to get this job. Hanbin too, she found Hanbyul's brother nice but she wasn't as close as she was with Donghyuk, the rest...Well the rest was okay. Okay, maybe not the rest. Maybe there was one of them who stood out for always throwing shades on her. Junhwe would curse every time she walked past them, trying to convience Hanbin she was no good for Hanbyul.
''Hanbin.'' she called out, having the male looking over at her. She signaled him to walk closer to her. He excused himself; she wanted to say she was going to quit the job and thank him for everything but now that his eyes landed on her, she couldn't ''I'm taking Hanbyul to the park.'' she quickly came up with an excuse, having the male nodding his head as he smiled ''Alright, be sure to come home before it gets dark and also, take some food with you, and you can take the keys too.'' she nodded her head to his orders, taking the keys from his hand that gently droped the metal keys on her soft hands. He went back to his group and she managed to show off a slight smile to Donghyuk who instantly got worried about her.
Yoonji told Hanbyul where they were going and she found out the little girl wanted to go since she quickly ran to the door. As Hanbin told her, she picked up everything he had listed before she left. The little girl was obedient enough to keep by the female's side while they walked to the park; once they arrived, she ran free with Yoonji always looking after her. She picked up two pieces of paper and started writing. One for Hanbin and another one for Donghyuk, that had helped her. She started the letters the same way, thanking them for everything. For Hanbin, she said she would be quitting the job as she had to move somewhere else, and hopefully that would be enough but for Donghyuk, she wrote down all the truth, telling him about how bad her father was and how he wasn't going to make it. She then wrote she would be quitting the job and move somewhere else so she could start over when that wasn't even the truth; she wanted to run away from Junhwe. Sure her father was sick but he was still managing to keep himself alive. Thanks to her who didn't give up on him. By the time she was done writing, Hanbyul came back to her. The small girl frowned ''Eonnie, why are you crying?'' Yoonji shook her head quickly and wiped her tears away, telling the girl everything was alright; her eyes took a look at the watch on her wrist and she noticed it was past five. She sighed, remembering they should be home by now. Before she could tell the girl to get ready to leave, she screamed.
''Junhwe oppa!'' Yoonji looked down, knowing he was going to say something she didn't want to hear; Hanbyul ran towards her and giggled as he picked her up. Yoonji felt relieved she didn't have to go home as he could actually be a way of sending the letters. When she turned her head, she noticed Junhwe had turned his back on her and started to leave; she was used to this. ''Hey...'' she called out, but this wasn't enough to stop him. She felt bad for this; without wasting any other second, she ran and stood in front of him. ''Here...please send this to Hanbin and Donghyuk...'' she held out the letters but the male scoffed ''Do I look like a mail deliver?'' he rolled his eyes but she didn't let him leave ''I won't show up any more but please just give this to them.'' his eyes landed on her as he noticed how her eyes were red. He sighed and took the letters; she felt heavy for this, especially because every time she looked at him, there was something that made her feel different. He was so nice to his friends; he showed off such good traits when around Hanbyul...but when it came to her, he showed off the worst side. ''Great, don't come anymore.'' he scoffed and walked away, leaving her behind. I told you, not to fall for his charms. She thought to herself, watching him walk away as if she never really meant anything to him. She was hurt as she tried to aproach him in a friendly way but he didn't even mind to answer to that.
''Where's Yoonji?'' Donghyuk asked, just to hear Junhwe scoffing ''Do I look like I know? She must have walked home?'' ''Wait, she left my sister alone at the part?'' ''No...I just went to pick up Hanbyul like you asked.'' ''I recall saying Hanbyul AND Yoonji.'' ''I must have only heard your sister's name...anyways, she asked me to give you guys this.'' he held out the letters for Donghyuk and Hanbin respectivelly. ''What does this mean?'' Hanbin asked as he thought everything was going right. Junhwe was curious but at the same time, he didn't want to know. ''I didn't know her father was getting worst?'' he turned to Donghyuk who stared at Junhwe quietly. Junhwe on the other hand, looked at Hanbin ''What...father?'' he knew nothing about her. Everyone aproached her but he didn't seem to mind about her background and always avoided their conversations, excusing himself out off the room to go to the bathroom, hoping that when he got back, they'd be done with the stupid questions. ''Her father. Her father is sick, nearly dying.'' ''And what does that have to do with this?'' ''She's taking care of him, that's why she applied to babysitting my sister.'' ''Why doesn't her mother take care of her father?'' ''Because she passed away'' having this said, everything made sense to him. He parted his lips, having them forming a round 'o'. He closed his eyes, regretting the way he treated her; now he did understand why she always looked so down. ''She's moving away too.'' Donghyuk completed the letter. ''Why?'' ''Because obviously she has nothing left here.'' ''She has us.'' he said out loud, having Donghyuk rolling his eyes at Junhwe ''Us? Do you include yourself in that 'us'? Honestly all you ever did was bring her down when she only spilled water on you. Water, damn water. Do you know what water is? Do you even know how harsh you've been to her? Have you ever thought about the situation she was for once? And either way, she's not going to stay just because you ask her to, even if she likes you.'' he spilled out what he shouldn't. ''What do you mean?'' he asked confused, having everyone's eyes on him.
''I don't know how the hell this happened nor does she but she has feelings for you.'' he spilled out, biting down his bottom lip ''I don't understand what you have that I don't. She tried to aproach you in different ways yet you always turned her down and I was always there for her but she never really looked my way yet, here we are. She left because of you. Not because of her father. Because of you. Because she can't stand being pushed down anymore. Honestly, thank you for doing this.'' he spilled out, surprising not only Junhwe but the other guys who didn't notice any of this was happening. Donghyuk looked at Junhwe from his head to his toe before rolling his eyes ''You only got the looks because everything else is missing, you .'' he spoke before storming outside to look for the girl he had grown close to. He could feel her pain in that moment and no matter how many times he read the letter, he found out none of them was true; she wanted to get away, not because her father was going to die but because she couldn't keep on with Junhwe. 
Her lips were glued together as she cried silently by the park she didn't leave yet. The scene of Junhwe standing in front of her so cold made her heart ache as she thought of what she had done wrong to him; even her brain couldn't blame her for letting herself trip and wet his outfit with water. She still didn't find it enough reason for his treatments. ''You're here'' she lift her head to see Donghyuk panting. She looked away from him, wanting to hide the fact she was disappointed Junhwe didn't come back. ''Don't go. I promise you it will be alright, hmm?'' he whispered, sitting beside her as he gave her time to get used to his presence. Sure she had cried before in front of him but nothing like this. The male was worried until she turned to him and hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around her ''I'm sorry.'' she told him but he only shook his head ''You really don't have to go. Stay and prove him you can make it without him.'' ''I can't.'' she answered him; Donghyuk insisted no more.
''Yoonji'' a manly voice called after some good thirty minutes. Donghyuk turned his head and his grip on the female almost imediatelly tightened. Yoonji lift her head, recognizing the voice as the male she had something like what could be called love feelings for. He stared at her quietly as if asking her to stand up. She wiped her tears away, not wanting to give him any more reasons to say bad about her. Then, his eyes flew over to Donghyuk, asking them to leave them alone. Donghyuk scoffed and looked down at Yoonji who too, asked him to leave. He sighed and got up, taking his arms away from the female. ''Try hurting her more than you already did and I can promise you I'm going to private you from having any kind of fun in the future, and believe me, there will be no next sassy generation on Earth.'' he warned before leaving, leaving Junhwe and Yoonji behind.
''Stay.'' he awkwardly spoke to her, knowing he had been a bit unfair for her. ''If Hanbin asked you to come say this to me, then tell him I really can't and he knows why. He doesn't really need to pay me for this month either.'' she stood up, dusting herself off before she stood in front of him, a couple of meters away to stop him from seeing her puffy eyes that weren't hard to notice. The male knew this wasn't going to be easy and probably she was going to get him frustrated but he also knew that if he let her go like this, he'd regret it later. He would probably miss teasing her and his friends would probably kill him too. ''I came here on my own. To apologize to you and to ask you to stay.'' he spoke directly as if this was planned all along. Yoonji stared at him quietly. ''I admit you know about my father...I don't need your pity but thanks. Plus, you seemed pretty happy when I said I wouldn't be coming anymore so we should keep it that way.'' she continued, finding out she was right; he couldn't hide the happiness he felt when she told him she'd be leaving. ''I know you have feelings for me.'' he spoke. Yoonji bit her tongue. ''That's a lie. I could never like a killer like you.'' she showed off a soft smile, remembering the words Donghyuk once told her Don't fall for his charms. He's a killer. And she knew he was. She occasionally saw the way he flirted with other girls when he took a break on her working place.
''Are you going to deny your feelings now?'' he aproached her, crossing his arms. ''I told you I have absolutely no feelings for you. You're a playboy.'' she let the words fall from her lips but even though she was shorder than he was, those words were loud enough to reach his ears and hit him hard. ''I'm not a playboy. It's your fault for leaving the wrong impression on me.'' he spoke confidently but the female only rolled her eyes ''Whatever, can't you leave me alone? I'm leaving tomorrow anyways.'' ''Are you sure?'' the way he asked the question, suggested the female she wasn't going to go anywhere and she knew it herself by the way he spoke. Yoonji turned around to leave but he caught her shoulder and turned her back to him. ''You're not going anywhere. You're staying.'' he spoke as if ordering her to stay; she somehow liked this side of him that spoke so confidently to her yet, so softly. He was different when he acted around his friends and even though he had treated her badly, he was acting different in that moment. He was talking softly yet very confidently. ''I'm not going to stay, I'm going home. Who are you to order me around?'' she scoffed, forgetting about the tears she had cried before. He scoffed too, rolling his eyes at the way she spoke to him ''You're not going home, you're staying with us. Who do you think you are to turn your back on us like that?'' he spoke back but this didn't come off as strongly as he wished to. ''Oh come on, you'll be coming back for me sooner or later.'' he decided to add, just to have the female look at him offended; transformed into an offended 'o' shape while her arms crossed over her chest. ''Just who do you think you are to speak like that?'' he leaned closer to her, smirking softly ''As you said before to Donghyuk, the you're in love with.'' he mumbled, giving her no time to react as he pressed his lips against her.
Before she had the chance to pull away from her, he pulled her close to him by her waist while her hands pulled him away by his chest; managing to create a small gap between their bodies but he kept pulling her close to him until she gave in and kissed him back, which were nowhere good news for Donghyuk. ''You heard us?'' she managed to ask as soon as he pulled away from her lips. ''I heard everything.'' she looked at him confused ''He arrived before I did and I found out he should calm you down first before we spoke.'' he confessed, allowing his hand to brush her hair off her face that somehow glued to her cheeks due to her wet tears. ''Wait...why did you kiss me?'' she asked, watching him treat her in a caring way as if he should cherish her. ''I need someone to argue with. Who am I going to shout and give odd looks if you leave? Nobody's worth my time nor my eyes.'' his reason was ridiculous and made Yoonji scoff. She pushed him away from her and slapped his arm ''Shut up. I hate you.'' ''If I do recall, the words I heard were 'Yeah, he's an but I love that , you can't help on who you fall for and h-'' she gasped and quickly covered his mouth with her hands, begging him to stop with her eyes. He pulled her hands away from his lips ''Sure, you stay and I'll stop.'' he proposed, noticing she didn't thinking of leaving anymore, especially after this. He showed, for the first time, a smile redirected to her ''What are we exactly?'' ''I'm handsome, you're ugly.'' he answered to which Yoonji scoffed and rolled her eyes. ''You're mine and I'll see if you're good enough to give myself to you.'' he answered her right away; she smiled softly at the first part of the phrase but after hearing the next part of the phrase, she imediately glared at him, ''I don't reacall agreeing to be your girlfriend.'' ''Well, you didn't say no either.'' ''You didn't ask!'' ''Yet, you kissed me back.'' he had the point, but at the same time, he didn't.
''Plus, I don't want you to be my girlfriend..That's gross.'' she was slowly getting used to this side of him but she wasn't going to let him do all the teasing. ''That's cool, I'll ask Donghyuk to be my boyfriend instead.'' ''Oh no you're not.'' ''Who says?'' ''I do. I told you before, you're mine.'' he spoke, pulling her close to him as they walked back to Hanbin's house. ''Yeah, I still don't think we've came to an agreement...so you can't call me yours.'' ''I kissed you, you kissed me back. I marked your lips, do you want me to mark you too, like a wolf would?'' she stopped walking and stared at him, sticking up her index finger ''Don't even try.'' she warned. He smirked, allowing her to know he was going to chase her. Yoonji gasped and started to run ''If you dare to lay a finger on me, I'm going to let Donghyuk know about this and you can say bye bye to your sassy next generation.'' she shouted, feeling relieved to see Hanbin's house; she quickly rang the bell and ran around until someone opened the door. But they took too long to answer the door; Junhwe already had her in his arms. ''Alright, let's come to an agreement. You're mine and I won't mark you.'' she glared at him but ended up nodding her head. ''...for now'' he finished the sentence, just to hear her groan at how easily he tricked her.
 
A.N.: will I ever reach 4000 words? Who knows e w e.... anyways, thanks for requesting, I hope you enjoyed this small oneshot. Feel free to request again, my request box is hungry.