김 hanbin • 5 ¦ ( request ) part 1

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

iKon member : Hanbin
• your character's name : Lee Ni Ra
• genres : Fluffy, Romance
• small plot : hanbin and Nira both of them have a pair but then they realize that they can't forget each other and comeback together
• other : I want kiss&hug in the rain scene. thank you♡ if u can please write it in 2 part?

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
"Kim Jiwon, hurry up, they're waiting." the male shouted to his best friend. He was nervous for today's occasion, after all, he would meet his best friend's girlfriend and he would meet his. Which meant the girls would have an amazing opportunity to have them all being friends. Hanbin took a last glance at the mirror as he fixed his hair covered with gel. Jiwon laughed softly at how the male was nervous "Are you nervous to meet my girl, dude?"

The two males exited the house they lived in and walked towards the coffee shop they had set their dates in. Jiwon's eyes scanned the surroundings before noticing a well known face. That person was dressing with a knee length dress that suit her perfectly. Hanbin's eyes followed Jiwon's gaze upon noticing how his smile grew. "She's beautiful, dude." he commented, smiling a bit more before Hanbin raised his eyebrow. His eyes had landed on a female he knew from somewhere. Once Jiwon walked towards her, Hanbin tilted his head slightly "Isn't that Nira?" he whispered quietly, trying to distract his attention as Jiwon placed his lips on the lips that once had kissed his own. But he couldn't.

His attention was only dragged away when his own girlfriend hugged his arm. That was enough to distract him from the pain he felt deep inside him; the pain he denied to feel. The female even felt surprised when his lips landed on hers; usually he'd take things real slow and he wouldn't demonstrate any kind of affection in public. These actions were dull to him. He had realized he just couldn't bear with his feelings. Was it jealousy? He wasn't sure. Truth was, he regrets asking to meet his best friend's girlfriend. He was screwed. How was he going to explain his girlfriend that his best friend's girlfriend was his own ex? It even sounded bad for himself. Especially because Jiwon knew about their relationship. It made him question his best friend's actions.

Nira and Jiwon soon approached Hanbin and his own girlfriend. Of course Nira decided to pretend they didn't know each other, of course Jiwon knew about it but at least, Hanbin's new girlfriend wouldn't be picturing something that was dead and done. At least they wouldn't have to explain a thing to anybody. They sat down and nobody spoke until Jiwon smiled softly at Hanbin's girlfriend. "I've heard a lot about you, Hanbin won't shut up..." this not so realistic confession made the female smile at his boyfriend before leaning on him. "This is Nira, and I'm Jiwon, by the way... His best friend." he continued, showing off his charming smile that could be perhaps a bit too much for someone's heart to take on the first date.

Nira was not so sure about this date; she had ignored Hanbin most of the time but it was getting harder, especially when they started eating. Hanbin had focused on his girlfriend perhaps a bit too much while Jiwon was holding onto Nira's hand under the table in order not to make her uncomfortable. He always thought about how she would feel befode acting; Hanbin on the other side, had his head messed. Perhaps a bit too much.

"Excuse me, I need to use the rest room..." Nira stood up, knowing Jiwon sent her his worried gaze. She was worried about herself as well; she couldn't actually put up with what was going on in that moment. She didn't show any kind of affection towards Jiwon to make the other couple uncomfortable, which was the opposite from what her ex was doing. He was rubbing it in her face; the fact he had someone else. She couldn't take it anymore. Her fingers brushed against the table as she stood up and walked towards the small door that revealed two other doors after walking through a small hallway.

She passed through the first door and immediately leaned against the wall, hiding from the outside so none of them would see her. She was mad at Hanbin; in fact she always knew this side of him, the side he couldn't actually control but she was mad because she noticed she didn't forget him and his simplest action bothered him.

A sudden low bang surprised the female but she didn't need to look up to understand Hanbin was standing in front of her. Not only were they in a dark place alone but also anybody could come in. Hanbin didn't care in. That moment. His eyes were pure hurt, she could see them through the small trail of light that came from the coffee. The lights there weren't working and she was glad, because she didn't want him to see her like this; she was vulnerable in that moment. His arms wrapped her between the wall and himself. "My best friend? Are you ducking serious? Out of everyone else you had to choose my best friend? What are you trying to do, hmm?" his voice was louder than it should but he wasn't shouting. It was more like he was scolding her. Nari looked down and smiled slightly "You can't choose who you fall for, and the fact he is your best friend shouldn't matter to you. You have moved on so I don't understand what you're fussing about." her sharp words made him scoff. They had once been together but they broke up perhaps because it wasn't working out. Hanbin couldn't deny he was the happiest by her side and if he did, he would be lying.

Nari felt stressed over this; how could she date Jiwon when she was still into her ex? She was not being fair. Guilt filled her brain before Hanbin's next words woke her up "He is my ing best friend. I can't accept this. You two can't be together." he growled dangerously close to the female who bit her bottom lip. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me I can't be with someone? I can date whoever I want, we're not a thing anymore. You choose your way and I choose my way. You don't see me complaining about your ing girlfriend nor your actions, do you?" she growled back, wanting to go back to their table but Hanbin wouldn't let her. "You're so jealous of me and my girlfriend" Hanbin smirked softly at the sudden revelation. Nari on the other side felt heavy, she even dropped a tear. "Yes I am jealous. I am ing jealous because I didn't get to forget you, I'm glad you have moved on but you don't need to rub it in my face." Nari hit his chest just to have Hanbin's eyes soften at her confession. He had been wanting to hold her for long but he was unable to. His right hand left the cold wall and cupped Nira's cheek. His lips soon were on hers and it didn't take long until then female responded to the kiss while her arms wrapped around the male's neck. Never had she kissed Jiwon like she was kissing Hanbin in that moment.

Nari came back to her senses and pushed Hanbin away "We can't do this... I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin it for you. I'm sorry." he knew her too well, even if she tried to hide it from him, she was crying in that moment. Hanbin tried to pull her back but she had already exited the small space they were in. Hanbin stood behind so they wouldn't relate their missing.

"Oh bab-" Jiwon's eyes widen at the sight of his girlfriend crying. "Are you okay?" she shook her head and picked up her belongings "I'm not feeling well, I'm going home." she informed, turning to Hanbin's girlfriend. "I'm sorry... We can meet up in any other occasion, I hope." she ignored Jiwon's question as in that moment she only wanted to be alone. But he had followed her out of the coffee.

"I didn't get over Hanbin." "I know."