g.junhwe -- it doesn't matter

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Minji gasped at the sight of her phone. Never had she felt so ridiculously surprised, mad and even sad for checking it. The female frowned and bit her lip, shaking her head to the things her eyes read. How could people write such things? Things that weren’t even true? She was just too shocked to even try to understand their reasons.

 

‘’This can’t be…’’ she mumbled quietly, frowning as she stupidly stumbled across a page where the comments over the post were just getting worst by the second. At the sight of this, she teared up - it was heartbreaking to see that people that didn’t even know her had so much to say even though the media was the one to blame. She sniffed quietly, coughing out her feelings just so her tears would stop. She had decided that it was better if she just didn’t peek at her phone. This would get her nowhere but buried in tears, thinking she was little when she wasn’t.

 

The female had lost quite a few calls from her boyfriend. He was getting worried about her and this just gave away the fact she knew about the page on the internet, that one he got pissed off by talking trash about his girlfriend when there was nothing for him to complain about. She was nice - of course they had their fights but would they be an healthy couple if they didn’t fight?

 

The female decided to just ignore him for the week, she was nowhere near ready to face him. If she did, she’d lose herself in front of him. She’d probably just cry and ask him questions he couldn’t answer and she knew that was the last thing he needed when he was so busy, probably even hurt with the situation and even mad at the media. There was just no need to let him know his girlfriend was insecure.

 

‘’So he didn’t do anything about it?’’ the female’s best friend rolled her eyes as she stared at the news that Minhee was trying to avoid. She smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders ‘’I haven’t talked to him lately.’’ she confessed, holding onto her hands tightly just to hear her best friend scoff. ‘’So you mean he hasn’t talked to you ever since those news came out? What kind of boyfriend is he?’’ she seemed offended with this.

 

‘’The kind of boyfriend who is trying his hardest to get to her while she’s closing herself up.’’ a voice answered for Minhee who turned around to meet Junhwe, arms crossed over his chest. The female’s best friend bit her him - now she didn’t seem so confident, talking trash about her best friend’s boyfriend, did she? He glared over at her ‘’Next time I need someone to get in between me and my girlfriend, I’ll know who to call. Now beat it.’’ he growled, scaring the female who nodded and ran out quickly.

 

The male sighed, sitting in front of his girlfriend who looked down at her lap. He wanted to talk to her badly about what happened and how they could take care of it but she just didn’t seem to want to talk about it. Suddenly, she remembered that they couldn’t be seen together. ‘’You shouldn’t be here, they’ll get worst things said about you and me if they see you here…’’ she frowned, looking around to make sure he wasn’t followed by anyone as he didn’t want him to get in trouble for this.

 

Signing, the male reached for her hand, taking it in his ‘’Look, I don’t care at this point about what’s being said. You and I know the truth and that’s what matters. They’ll always look for the bad side of everything even if there’s no bad side to point out. I just want you to trust me and let me work this out. I’ll make sure they see how fantastic you are, baby.’’ he frowned a bit, nodding firmly at his words - he wanted her to feel comfortable ‘’They already know about you and me anyways so what’s the problem? People are just going to try taking us down every time we take another step’’ he told her, knowing this was exactly how things were going to be. After all, this was exactly what he signed up for - no privacy and simply a lot of theories about his life and about those who surrounded him.

 

Minji frowned at what her boyfriend said. She knew he was only trying to cheer her up but she felt kind of useless at how she was only bringing problems to his life. He could read right through her actions; her thoughts surprised him.

 

‘’Don’t you dare to say I’m better without you’’ he told her before she could even say a word. She bit her lip, frowning as she looked down at her lap ‘’That’s exactly what they want but I know you love me as much as I love you so don’t you dare to give up, did you hear me?’’ he glared at her, holding onto her hand tighter.

 

She lift her head to look at him, nodding slowly after a few seconds just to make him realize he could have been a bit harsh when he was only trying to help her out with her insecurities. Sighing, he stood up and walked around the table, stopping right in front of her just to crouch down in front of her, still holding onto her hand.

 

He bit his lip, finding it a bit hard to say ‘’Let’s be honest here…’’ he stopped, looking to her eyes just to see if she was looking at him; she was indeed. It made him smile a bit ‘’I wouldn’t mind if the world was crashing around us, as long as I have you, I’m fine.’’ he nodded, wanting her to believe his honest words as it was indeed the way he felt about her. He wanted her to know that. He wasn’t simply going to let go of her like that just because someone had said something.

 

‘’I dislike it when people talk about something they have no idea about but we can ignore them or, if you want, we can prove them they’re wrong. Either way, I just want you in my arms. I just want you here with me, everything else, doesn’t matter. Unless it bothers you a lot.’’ he stopped again, looking at her as he frowned but the female smiled a bit at his words, feeling stupid for pulling him away for a week. Her arms wrapped around him tightly just like his wrapped around her comfortably - a week away seemed like they had gone through centuries without seeing each other. It was just too long.