k.donghyuk -- sharing

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

‘’Hey, do you want to come over today?’’ Donghyuk’s sister asked to her best friend who thought for a second. They had been scheduling this to happen for a while now since Heejin has been saying she was just too busy to go home with her - in all honesty, she just wanted to avoid her best friend’s brother since she had a crush on him. She didn’t want Donghyuk or Donghyuk’s sister to think she was crazy or that she was just using her best friend to get to her brother because that was certainly not the case.

 

Heejin eventually just gave in to her best friend, nodding her head slowly as she agreed to go to Donghyuk’s house. She was nervous over this, more than she could ever imagine. They headed to the female’s house, chatting happily about everything they could think about, talking nonsenses, even making each other laugh over their little silly chats. Heejin looked around as soon as they arrived, she wanted to make sure Donghyuk wasn’t around as she’d feel quite embarrassed if he was.

 

Before Donghyuk’s sister could open the door, the door opened before them, showing off her brother. Heejin almost froze in place but her best friend hugging her own brother got her time to react. She smiled widely and bowed her head, pretending she didn’t know him - in reality she only knew him as an idol, she never really got to sit down and talk about him. So she knew little about his basics.

 

‘’Oh? You brought someone over?’’ Donghyuk asked, his voice hinting the happiness he felt just to have his sister home. They walked in and for some reason, Donghyuk had his eyes over his sister’s best friend. ‘’Oppa! You’re making her uncomfortable…’’ his sister whined, hitting his shoulder gently. He chuckled and nodded, rubbing his arm as he mumbled a quiet ‘sorry’, justifying his actions right after with some words ‘’It’s just that you never really brought anyone over, so I’m curious over who your friends are.’’

 

Heejin smiled widely, wondering just what kind of brother he actually was. He was a caring person, showing it off by asking her sister who she hang around with. ‘’I’m Heejin, your sister’s best friend.’’ she spoke, holding out her hand, catching Donghyuk off guard. His bright smile raised up to his lips as he took his hand, liking the fact she didn’t just let his sister nag at him and eventually let him know about her best friend ‘’Nice to meet you, I’m Donghyuk.’’ he told her who internally rolled her eyes, ‘I know who you are, you dummy.’ she told herself, chuckling as she took her hand away.

 

Donghyuk’s sister only laughed at how she could read what was coming off of this little chat of them - it was almost like they were embarrassed when they were almost family. ‘’Yah, don’t steal my best friend, it’s her first time over our house and I have things planned for her. Invite your friends and have fun.’’ his sister nagged at him, pulling her best friend’s arm towards her room.

 

‘’Tsk, you’re totally obvious..’’ she started, scanning Heejin’s features. Heejin blushed, looking at her best friend as if she didn’t know what she was talking about ‘’That guy you never wanted to talk about but always had a huge crush on, was my brother...I knew it.’’ she mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as if she was actually mad over this. Heejin felt bad over this and looked down. ‘’Don’t worry, I swear on our friendship’s code, I will stop looking at y-’’ ‘’Yah! Don’t do that, you’re going to break your promise!’’ she laughed, slapping Heejin’s hand.

 

Heejin frowned as she put her hand down, sighing quietly ‘’It’s not like I wanted to-’’ ‘’Let’s not talk about my brother… I swear you’re going to end up coming here more often because of him and I don’t want to lose you just yet, let me find a boyfriend first.’’ she laughed, hearing her best friend laugh as well. With this, they decided to simply focus on what they were planning.



 

The next day, after breakfast, Heejin left as she claimed to have things to do. Her best friend didn’t hold her back, instead, she walked her to the door and bid goodbye to her like they usually did. Donghyuk stood behind, by the kitchen where they had breakfast just so it wouldn’t be too obvious about the fact he actually had something to ask.

 

‘’Donghyuk, just ask what you want to ask’’ his sister sighed as she stopped by the kitchen, glaring at him who turned red in a second. He laughed at her and walked ahead of her, pretending he had nothing to ask but soon, he turned back, making the female laugh at how right she actually was - she knew her brother better than anyone even if he didn’t spend a lot of time at home. ‘’When’s she coming back?’’ he curiously asked, watching his sister tilt her head to the side and laugh some more.

 

‘’Well, my best friend has no date to be back unless I invite her.’’ she answered, in a teasing way. Her brother started whining, earning a chuckle from his younger sister who found his actions just so cute yet so annoying. ‘’I mean, unless you decide to invite her over.’’ she shrugged like it was no big deal or her business - in the end she knew that it was the first and last time that Heejin would come to her house because of her, or at least, while Donghyuk was around. She didn’t blame her, her brother had the looks, the personality and whatever else she could point out on the list of boyfriend material.

 

‘’What do you mean?’’ Donghyuk blushed a bit at what his sister just said - how could he even invite Heejin to come over when he just met her? Sure she had caught his eyes and got him kind of wanting to know more about her but he couldn’t possible invite her if they weren’t even friends, it’d be weird.

 

His sister walked up to him, skilfully picking his phone up and typing the phone number of her best friend who’d probably be squealing if she knew this, on her brother’s phone ‘’Ask her instead…’’ she started, holding the phone out for him just to poke her cheek ‘’Don’t steal her from me or I’ll rip your head off.’’ she warned, playfully as she noticed her brother’s smile growing over his lips.



 

Heejin found herself around her phone, yet again. Donghyuk’s sister poked her cheek gently, pouting as she almost screamed for attention ‘’Did he already as you out..at least?’’ she asked, frowning a bit as she was bored over all the talking she had to do about her own brother. Heejin bit her lip, setting her phone down after a few more seconds, feeling like this whole brother thing had gotten too out of hand. ‘’I’m sorry... ‘’ she shrugged her shoulders, chuckling as she didn’t really mind the fact her best friend and her brother were getting along so well. She did find a boyfriend after all those months her brother and best friend spent texting, back and forth. Heejin and Donghyuk had been to a few dates but nothing too long or too fancy because of his schedule.

 

‘’We’ve been out a few times, to be honest.’’ she confessed, resting her cheek over the table as they were in her house. Donghyuk was away. His sister chuckled quietly, shaking her head at how Heejin was about to be surprised. Little did she know about it.

 

The bell rang, getting their attention. Heejin looked at her best friend who got up and walked up to the door, smiling widely as she let her brother in ‘’Your girlfriend is getting depressed on the kitchen’’ she informed, laughing as she whispered. Donghyuk pouted. It took him quite a while to confess because he never really found the way to do it anyways. He was about to speak when Heejin asked who came to the door. His sister pushed him to the kitchen and waved her hand as she walked away.

 

Donghyuk chuckled, failing to notice Heejin had walked towards him as she was almost mad for the moments her best friend didn’t answer her - now she understood why; she wasn’t there, how could she even answer if she wasn’t there? She bit her lip upon seeing the boy she has been in love with. The crush she had on him had developed over their chats on the phone, he couldn’t blame her as he also fell for her. He wanted  to be with her more and more; when they met up, he was the happiest.

 

‘’Hey.’’ he moved his hand from his side, in the air as he flashed his white smile. The female smiled shyly, imitating him just to chuckle. ‘’I didn’t know you were back’’ she commented. He nodded slowly as he wasn’t planning on coming home until his sister got him to come, so he could see Heejin. He then, thought that he should get over his insecurities, finally.

 

‘’I have something to ask you.’’ he started, brushing his fingers through his hair as he looked at the female who was listening to him with all the attention she could. He chuckled at how her face looked, taking a step closer to her ‘’You’re so cute.’’ he sighed happily, taking her into a hug just to feel his heart go crazy at their closeness and by the way he felt her heart against his chest, he knew he wasn’t the only one feeling like that. ‘’And I love you.’’ he confidently whispered to her, certain of his words.

 

Heejin grinned like a fool upon hearing those words; she hugged him back quite tightly as she hummed to him - she loved him too but it took her a while more to answer his words as they seemed to be hard to pronounce for some reason she wasn’t sure why. When she did, she whispered it shyly to him, hearing a giggle that came from him. It only confirmed he had been waiting to hear it as well.

 

‘’DONGHYUK, YOU’LL HAVE TO SHARE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!’’ his sister shouted from upstairs, only making the couple downstairs laugh. However, Donghyuk groaned ‘’Yah!’’ but before he could argue back, his sister shouted again ‘’I saw her first!’’