김 hanbin • 11 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

REQUEST VIA: tumblr
PAIRING: hanbin x soyeon (reader)
GENRES: angst, fluff towards the end.

 

Her perfectly combed hair had started a revolution in Soyeon's head; leading her eyes down to her flawless forehead and eventually taking a look at the female's features crashed down any kind of confidence she had built for tonight. "I'm Hanbin's girlfriend, Soyeon. It's really nice to meet you!" she held out her hand to the female in front of her who gladly took her hand and shook it. She was nice too; another tick to the list of a perfect girl. Soyeon let her in, warning her Hanbin was still on the shower as he had just gotten home an hour ago and fell asleep. She had enough time to notice how the female's dress fit her body perfectly.

Soyeon had excused herself to the kitchen in order to take care of the food Hanbin specially asked her to cook "Soyeon, have you seen my tie? I can't find it." he shouted from the room. The female smiled to herself at the thought of her boyfriend forgetting often where the things were placed "You left it on the guests room." she shouted back as she set the table just to get a loud thank you from the male who was dressing.

Up until now, Hanbin still didn't come out and Hayi was on the living room; she was bored and that was enough reason to come to the kitchen "Do you perhaps need help?" she asked politely, reminding Soyeon about her insecurities. How couldn't she? Hayi was flawless in every single way and Hanbin had been talking a lot about her lately which made Soyeon feel a bit uncomfortable. What if she was stuck in the middle? "It's okay, you can go sit, it's almost done anyways." she politely refused the proposal, smiling just slightly at the female. Hayi on the other side, smiled and nodded her head. As she sat down, Hanbin came out of the room and immediately came up to her to greet her. Soyeon gulped down her saliva at the scene. They looked good together. Better than Hanbin and herself. This was going to be a long night; she was perfectly aware of that.

Soyeon finally got to sit when she was done but she noticed how she felt her appetite fade at the scene in front of her. The person she cared for the most was standing in front of her reminding her how she wasn't enough for him. He didn't even notice how she wasn't eating. He didn't notice how out of place she was feeling. He didn't notice how she was breaking down right before him. No, he did notice. He simply didn't care.

"And what about that time you screamed the hell out of yourself when you thought it was a ghost but it was just Jiwon's sock?" both of them had so much to talk about and they were rubbing it in Soyeon's face. She felt sick at the scene in front of her. Taking the courage she had tried to build inside her ever since she saw the female, she turned to her and tried to start a conversation but she was cut of immediately as Hanbin was speaking.

She tried again but found out she had nothing to talk about so she pressed her lips back together. She sighed. She was just an address not one of those people actually take a moment to appreciate for being so shinny but an old one nobody would look at due to the effortless work they put on it.

"Would you like some more?" Soyeon spoke to Hayi, knowing Hanbin didn't like to be cut of the slightest. Being the polite female she was, Hayi shook her head and gave her a smile "No, thank you." Soyeon smiled back and turned to her boyfriend "Would you like some more?" the sight of her boyfriend rolling his eyes at her was sickening to her. She looked down at her hands, understanding she should have never asked to join them. "I'll be at the office if you need me." Soyeon informed, getting up from her seat "For god's sake can't you see we're trying to talk here? You're so ing annoying!" he shouted at her, surprising his girlfriend and the other female who looked at his girlfriend. Soyeon nodded her head quietly, hating how she was being treated but she didn't dare to even mumble a simple sorry. She allowed her eyes to release some tears as she left behind an empty plate in which she didn't even bother to serve food.

The second her bottom hit the cushion, she let her tears roll down her cheeks quietly. She hated crying but she hated the fact Hanbin was rubbing the fact there was someone else in his life on her face. She had loved him unconditionally and they had gone through a lot just to be down with this. Her eyes landed on her hands that were empty. Her sight rest on the ring she had on her finger. That didn't belong to her, did it? She slipped the ring off and felt her chest tighten at the thought of the current situation. She wanted to go back into the room but she had no courage. she could be presented to something she didn't want to see.

Either way, she got up and made her way towards the room they preciously had dinner in, to find it empty. Soyeon bit her lip, thinking probably the two of them had gone somewhere else. So they wouldn't be bothered by her "childish" behaviour as Hanbin often labeled it. But the sound of the main door opening was enough to convince her they were still there. She ran to them and soon stopped in front of the door.

Gulping down her saliva, she pulled Hanbin's arm gently so she could reach his hand. Hayi blinked at the scene before her but before any of then could speak, she rest the ring on his palm, looking up to meet his eyes "You gave this to the wrong person." her incredibly calm tone announced. Her eyes watched how Hanbin's face could be read as different emotions, such as confuion, hurt, mad and his thoughts were clear to her. She turned to Hayi and chuckled, wiping her tears away "I can see why he likes you so much too." Hayi blinked and looked down at herself, tilting her head slightly as she never saw Hanbin as more than a friend. Well,  perhaps a brother but that was about it. That was why she was surprised by the way he had acted today. He usually would spend his breaks saying how much he missed his girlfriend and how he wanted to be next to her.

"Look, this isn't what you're thinking..." "Congratulations." she simply shrugged and forced her feet to walk away somewhere else so she wouldn't have to see them together. Her brain thought if it was ever serious between Hanbin and herself but at this point she realized it wasn't. He would come home sometimes saying he didn't want to talk. He would eat and go to sleep. He would spend nights out composing and sometimes even ignoring her calls. Of course it wasn't serious. Soyeon sat down on her office, leaning her head on the desk as she thought. She wished she could just fall asleep and forget the drama she was going through in that moment.

The female wasn't sure how long it has been since she turned in the couple ring that once belonged to her, to Hanbin. Probably ten minutes. It hadn't been that long but the knock on the door seemed to last for an eternity. She realized probably Hanbin wanted to come in to finish some paperwork. Who was she to stand in between him and his duty? The female got up from the chair and opened the door "I'm sorry, you can come in now." she mumbled, lowering her head as she walked past him. Hanbin pulled her back. "What the was this all about?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he tried to remain calm. Soyeon managed to look at him, not bothering to hide how hurt she was. "I don't know, you tell me. Was this a way of saying "We're done, I moved on so you should do the same" ? But hey, I got it. I am nothing compared to her, right? She's perfect from her head to her toe. She sings, she's there for you... What more can you ask for? It was nice of you to make me happy even though you didn't like me at all but I'd rather hear you refuse being with me..."

Hanbin's face wasn't happy. He didn't like what he was hearing. He didn't like it the slightest, especially the way she was putting it. "What the are you talking about?" "I saw the way you looked at her... the way you smiled at her... the way she...." the female sighed "the way I mean nothing to you. the way I piss you off easily. the way you don't care if I'm fine or not. I got it. I may be dumb sometimes but I understood it. You won't have to fake it any longer." she rubbed her arm up and down, as if comforting herself. "I never faked a thing. I have always loved you. Why are you saying this?" "Because you love her.You look perfect together and you both work hard. You both do what you love and you both have support. I don't. I have a job I wish I didn't have. I have my father nagging at me for not being great at my studies. I have my boss looking for the tiniest mistake. I have... I had you to make it better but I guess I didn't do my job right,  again. I'm a failure." She rubbed her eyes to stop herself from crying. She knew how he hated seeing her crying and even though for her they were over, she still couldn't bring herself to say it was his fault. "She has everything. You have everything. I have nothing." "If a nothing didn't exist then there wouldn't be an everything either..." "Don't start with your song lyrics, I'm not able to keep up with that." "Without you, there's no me." he honestly said to the female quietly, feeling embarrassed with the scene she had pulled in front of Hayi. His lips were pressed together as he didn't know what to say at all. "Without her there's no you, Hanbin. You as I both know it. When was the last time you smiled so widely just by looking at me?" Hanbin felt guilty. Perhaps he had found a new joking partner he was comfortable around but he never meant to show his girlfriend he didn't like her.

"What can I do for you?" "It's all good. There's nothing to prove. I'm going to sleep, I have work tomorrow." that was the last thing he heard from the female that night. His sad eyes noticed how she came to sleep on the couch instead of their bed and he hated the fact she was so far from him.

After spending almost half of his precious sleeping hours thinking, he walked towards the couch and picked her up without waking her up. He pulled her into his embrace right after their bodies laid on the mattress of their shared bed. His right food reached for the blanket and with a smooth move, it was pulled up to them. Hanbin only pulled it up a bit more with his hand to cover the female's shoulders. Then, his hand was back on her waist. He pulled her close to him, falling asleep when he felt relaxed enough to do so.

The next morning, when the alarm released an annoying sound, the male's eyes shot open just to notice he didn't move an inch. It wasn't usual for him but he was glad he didn't because he still had her in his arms. He noticed the female waking up and instantly tightened his hold on her waist to stop her from pulling away.

Much to his surprise, the female hugged his torso and pulled her body closer to his, burring her face on his neck before releasing soft sounds. "Don't leave me." that simple phrase relaxed her boyfriend. After what happened last night he was afraid the female would simply start throwing words that were basically rocks towards him. A soft smile came to his lips as he turned his head slightly, pecking her head "I wasn't planning on leaving. I don't want to lose you. I love you, understand?" she nodded slowly but Hanbin was nowhere near dome with his talking. His soft lips stopped near her ear before he started "I asked you to be mine because you're the only one that can make me nervous whenever I'm near you. The second we start fighting I feel sick because there's a small probability I may lose you if I choose the wrong words and I honestly would be lost without you. I know how your life is hard but in the middle of the confusion, I still want to be the one that brightens your day. Don't take that away from me, hmm?" his lips pecked her ear gently before he pulled back slightly, just enough to see her face. He noticed she was crying, and that surprised him.

"Why are you crying, princess?" "I'm sorry." she mumbled, feeling embarrassed about her actions last night but it was what she felt; it was what the picture was able to show her. His hand reached for her cheek, caressing it gently as his eyes looked for hers "It's alright. I'm glad to know what you thought. I'm sorry too, it's just that, I've been so busy with everything that I've been stressed and Hayi was helping me. But I swear there's nothing else going on. I only love you." he sighed, panicking for a second as he wondered if his words would be enough. He took the chance and leaned in, kissing her lips. Even if they only fought a few hours ago, he missed kissing her and feeling her so close.

A.N.: I'm sorry for taking so long. but hey, it's finally up!  I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave behind your feedback. By the way, I will be deleting all the stories skin so feel free to read them in the next 24 hours. thank you for the support up until now and happy April Fools xD