김 hanbin • 28 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 Yes definitely!!!!!!!! Can i request hanbin angst one shot you can put y/n for the name. You can use apology of ikon for inspiration. The plot is you and hanbin are in a relationship for some quite time. But things has change when hanbin attitude towards you has change. You can choose whether it will be happy or sad ending. Thank you  

- - - - - - - 

Just another day had started in Eunjin's life. If it was for her, she would say it was just like any other day. Oh, what a surprise, the sun was rising. The female sat up on her bed and sighed quietly; she took a look outside and smiled at herself even if she didn't feel happy at all. ''Seems like I'm doing your job better than you are.'' she spoke to the sun that was still not close enough to brighten all the town. The female got up and found herself on the bathroom a few moments later. Everything seemed so strange. Everything seemed so quiet; oh, Hanbin wasn't there anymore.

She brushed her teeth quietly, thinking about her life and what she could actually do to live better but there wasn't much she could ever do. If anyone told her she'd be feeding herself false hopes day after day when break up was evident she wouldn't believe it since her relationship with her boyfriend seemed to be going well. Well? Could well describe the way they were now? Probably not. No, well couldn't describe the way they were now because well was certainly not ignoring each other as if they didn't know one another whenever they passed by. Well was definately not cheating behind his girlfriend's back much less show off fake interest on her life. Nope. Nope nope, well was just not the word to describe their relationship. 

Sure some people prefered being positive and seeing things from different angles but the thing was; there was no different angle possible to look at the situation. There wasn't. Period. Her blue eyes looked into the mirror as if she was facing Hanbin. The only reason why they didn't break up yet was because none of them actually talked. Not even by text and she would feel less hurt if he had at least the time to break up with her, even if it was by message. She wouldn't care. She just didn't want to be attached to him any longer in any kind of way. He had done way too much to her. And she always stayed.

Eunjin rolled her eyes at her imagine on the mirror; it felt so normal and so not comfortable, unwanted and probably even not welcomed. But she could change; she could change and she had all the right to do that as the male had changed as well. He had zero autority over her. her lips, the female had decided to take the step she had been dying to take in her life. She took in a deep breathe and walked out of the bathroom, forgetting she still had a lot to do; this was more important anyways. She picked up her phone and called her best friend, wanting to call her over as she hadn't been with him for ages due to her boyfriend's sudden jealousy attacks that were never really a solid justification for his actions.

''I'm breaking up with him.'' she smiled as soon as her best friend arrived. He seemed surprised. ''Wow...'' he commented, not really knowing what to say other than that as she finally had decided to follow his advice. He bit his bottom lip and smiled, nodding his head firmly at how this would change her life. He laughed and her and ruffled her hair gently ''Great, let's hang out today, shall we?'' he asked, wondering if there was anything else to do other than catch up. Eunjin nodded her head firmly as she found that to be the best option for both since they didn't get to spent that much time together.

Either she wanted to admit it or not, Hanbin took a big part of her worries and even got most of her day busy with stupid things; her head needed some rest and in order to get that rest she wanted so much, she would have to let go of him like she planned to but doing it was harder than saying she was going to do it. Her eyes landed on a few couples and she regreted the decision she made as she had once shared those intimate moments, with Hanbin. Gentle kisses, sweet nothings, lovely wars, sleepless nights over the phone, cuddles that pushed the way the feeling that dominated her heart when he was away...  she had done it all. And when they had such relationship, it was hard to let go. 

Over some of those couples, there was a single one that caught her attention. She froze for a second, wondering if she was seeing correctly the scene right before her eyes. Of course when someone said he was cheating on her, she pictured it and wanted to ignore it because picturing was easier than facing the reality; crying herself to sleep was easier than accepting there was someone else but she should have known by the way he acted towards her. He didn't have any feelings left and all he could do was apologize. To stop him from doing so, he put a dot to their relationship without consulting the female who just noticed how stupid she had been; he didn't need to meet her to tell they were over, she should have known.

''Eunjin-ah?'' her best friend called her, making her look up at him, wondering what he wanted from her but her brain wasn't even focusing. Had Hanbin ever smiled like that when they were together? Probably not. She didn't know his smile could reach his ears; she never really knew his eyes could shine as bright. There was a lot she didn't know and this made her feel the need of a change. She needed urgently to change and bring herself up before it was too late; she had been down for way too long, too many months waiting and too many nights asking herself what she had done wrong just to notice there was no explanation nor answer to that simple question.

If there was an easy to explain her feelings in that moment, she would pull off a no feelings card; she felt dead on the inside, even rotten but not because she had the option to choose. She was forced. Eunjin closed her eyes for a second and her dry lips, wanting to accept the reality that currently she lived in; he was gone and it was her time to show off she didn't need him, the slightest.

People could change, and now, she was aware of that. But the changes got her scared. She felt scared of even taking a step against her personality that would lead her to start a war against herself but this had to be done. ''I need a new life.'' she whispered to herself, knowing her best friend heard her and probably even shared the pain she was feeling in that moment. If he did, he understood her and he was going to help her, as her best friend. He'd do anything to help her and make her happy. If she did regret her actions later, that didn't really matter because she would be regretting it even more if she didn't do it now.

That night, the female came home, feeling different. Instead of empty, she was...free. It felt so much better, being able to spread her own wings without being afraid of crashing against Hanbin's, smiling off like yesterday didn't exist and the day after the current day didn't make sense. She had now to live and that was what she felt like living, not the past...or at least, not anymore. She had lived it once and that was enough.

Eunjin felt she was inside a movie, where she had a secondary roll but that was in Hanbin's story, where she was now his past. The female walked towards the window, smiling to herself as she watched the rain outside; she managed to get herself a new start, or simply refresh her own mind to start over, pushing away all those old clothes that dragged along the dust she wanted to clean herself from. Her long hair had turned short and even prettier as she asked herself for a change. That was until she realized something, while looking at herself in the window. She could change everything she wanted on the outside, she was still rotten inside.

Her blue eyes caught a glimpse of someone aproaching her house under the pouring rain, someone who seemed to run towards her house. He suddenly stopped as he felt he was running on the same spot, against perhaps a supernatural strength he couldn't fight against. Eunjin's eyes focused on that small figure that had stopped under the pouring rain. It was evident he was looking at her, just like a movie scene but she wasn't going to move. She had done way too much to keep them up and since there was no more them, se couldn't drag him any longer. 

He felt too weak to walk with his legs as if they had baby bones that were still not strong enough to keep him up, away from the floor. If only the rain was able to wash away all his wrong doings. If only rain was able to bring back time and give him another oportunity to take care of the rose he had thrown away. If only the rain was able to glue back together all the dust they had let their clothes carry... but it wasn't. The only thing it could do, was wash away the guilt of the undone and yet, that wasn't the feeling that tasted the most sour. 

The look on her eyes was enough to bring back the male's propose to come here. As if she was strong enough only with her eyes, she pulled him towards her. He stopped by the window, landing his hand on it as he appreciated how nice she looked even if his eyes couldn't recognize her the least.

''I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you.'' Hanbin whispered to Eunjin, looking down at her quietly; she understood what he meant, she understood he wanted to protect her from the world but she had to face life. She was his rose that soon started to bloom and that made her gain way too much attention that slowly drove to a destructive path; she started drying and soon she hid herself. But she was back. Not as a rose this time. ''It's not your fault.'' she whispered back to him, setting her hand on the glass as her eyes met with his. A soft smile crawled over to her lips; that has always been the best accessory for her and Hanbin kept that thought in mind. The rain outside was agressive and probably even he was suffering from how hard the water was poured on him but he deserved it, for allowing her to die in his hands and be born again without him. 

And just like that, Eunjin watched Hanbin outside, on the rain as she stood inside her house, as if watching a drama, waiting for the main character to join the lead male. It was too late to realize she has always been the star that shone the brightest at least for him. He had let her go. It was her time to lelt him go.

 

A.N.: here you go < 3 I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to request again anytime and don't feel afraid to leave your feedback! Oh and thanks for requesting.