구 Junhwe • 13 ¦ request

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

• ikon member : junhoe
• your character's name : aerin
• genres : drama, romcom, fluff
• small plot (optional) : when aerin tells junhoe that she is pregnant and he goes "i won't fall for that trick" at first, before jumping around when she shows him the tester and spammed his groupmates on LINE/KKT lol
 other (anything you'd like to add) : n/a i will leave them to you XD  

  ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •       

Aerin woke up last morning feeling pretty much sick. She didn't feel like eating but she was extremelly hungry, which wasn't usual for her and she wanted to share this with someone but her boyfriend had a tight schedule, which lead to have him away most of the time. She didn't mind it but for some reason, she was missing him a lot and has been missing him lately more than she wished she did. The female puffed her cheeks, remembering the day of yesterday and how it seemed alike today's. Something was wrong with her, for sure. Besides not feeling like eating and feeling very hungry, she'd mostly get nauseous in the morning, which lead her to think when was the last time she had gotten her menstruation; it wasn't late yet but just in case, she should check it out.

The female decided to get ready to visit the doctor, it was not like she had something important to do today anyways so she could actually attend to the doctor and check up on herself. Aerin hummed quietly as she rid the bus to the hospital, taking a look at the surroundings; a soft smile covered her lips as she thought of how nice the day was today, probably only good things could come her way. Once the bus stopped, she arrived her destination and happily jumped off the bus, calmly making her way inside the hospital to check herself up. The hospital seemed packed today but she didn't mind; she patiently waited, messaging one of her friends while she waited for her turn. 

About half hour later, she came out, with a grin smacked on her lips as she held onto the papers that comproved she was indeed pregnant; it was great news for her and probably for Junhwe too, even if they didn't plan the kid they'd be having within some months. She somehow predicted how he'd act towards her so, instead of buying a cake to cellebrate it and dress up nicely, she simply did the things she had to do, which weren't that much and even called one of her closest friends to tell her about the small and probably sassy baby inside of her. But she couldn't simply let one person know about it; without losing any other second, she announced it to her boyfriend's friends that didn't answer her right away but eventually shared their thoughts on it. She was happy until she read one of his friend's messages; ''Handling two sassy Junhwes? Where did I get myself into?'' she gasped, stopping for a while before laughing to herself as she knew Junhwe wasn't that  sassy to her. Of course he had his sassy comebacks sometimes but mostly he was a great boyfriend, caring, loving and sometimes funny enough to make funny jokes about the situation. Her lips hummed a soft song as she sat on the couch, lazily watching tv as she watched tv. Her hand rest on her stomach; it was something she could get used to, it was close enough to what Junhwe did to her hand. Usually, he'd hold her hand and caress her skin, she wanted to share that feeling with the baby.

Soon, the door opened, announcing the arrival of a tired Junhwe who managed to show off a soft smile to his girlfriend. She threw the remote away and held out her arms for him as if she was a baby; this was usual for her, it was her way of telling him she missed him a lot. He laughed as usual, taking off his jacket as he walked up to her. He let himself fall on the couch and even let his head rest over her stomach but she started whining ''You'll squish the baby!'' ''You're not a baby tho...'' he told her, raising an eyebrow just to recieve a gentle knock on his forehead ''Not me but our baby.'' the female nodded her head as her arms crossed over her own chest; Junhwe sat up and stared at her weirdly ''The are you actually talking about?'' ''Uh duh, I'm pregnant, you idiot.'' she rolled her eyes at the male who gasped but soon shook his head ''No..Nope nope nope. I won't fall for that trick. Last time we did it, I used a ...I think?'' the male stared at the ceiling as he thought about it, just to earn a smack on his shoulder. The female picked up her phone and messaged his friends ''Now he doesn't believe me when I say I'm pregnant.'' the answer was simple though ''Didn't the doctor give you some papers when you went there?''  the female didn't take her boyfriend's word as an accusation of her lying but rather as his clueless side. ''You're not going to fool me.'' he shook his head, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend who stared at him quietly, glaring at his flawless features but honestly, he was asking himself if it was possible and if there was any possibility of her being honest in that moment; she wouldn't lie about this, would she? But then again, she liked pranking him every then and now therefore, probably yes. She was probably just kidding and waiting he'd take the lead role, saying he believed her, to laugh at him and at how much of a fool he wsa for believing she was pregnant with his kid, something that had never been planned before. He ended up shrugging his shoulders and looking at his girlfriend, almost glaring at her who rolled her eyes at him and his glare.

Aerin got up and made her way to their shared bedroom, taking the papers in her hands before coming back. She sat on Junhwe's lap and handed him the papers ''There you go, the proof there's a baby you, hopefully not as sassy as you, inside of me.'' she hummed out, hearing her boyfriend scoffing at the way she accused him but she ended up laughing at how shocked he seemed. It took him a while until he understood what was actually going on ''Wait, do you mean like...'' he pointed to her stomach. Aerin rolled her eyes ''Do I have to explain to you how babies are done?'' Junhwe pouted at the way she spoke to him ''Meanie...I was just curious.'' but before she could even answer him, his arms were wrapped around her tightly, yet gently as he knew she'd be whining over the fact he'd be squishing the baby if he held onto her too tightly, cellebrating the fact he was going to be father soon. The female was surprised at the way he reacted as she didn't actually expect him to react this good to her and the baby but she was glad; the female leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder ''You're aware of the fact I'm going to annoy the hell out of you because of the baby, right?'' ''It's not like you don't annoy me everyday.'' he answered back but instead of feeling angry, she laughed at his answer, lifting her head; she cupped his cheeks and looked at his lips before looking into his eyes ''If I were you, I'd behave because my hormones will go hard on you if you don't, understand? You better grant all my wishes or you'll have to face my mood swings~'' she grinned and Junhwe only sighed ''This must be what they call karma...'' Aerin took a moment to look at her boyfriend before laughing hardly over what he said ''Too bad, that's what you get for being sassy, mister.'' she whispered to him, pecking his lips gently.

Before he could kiss her back, she pulled away and throw herself on the couch ''I want my dinner, me and baby June are pretty hungry~'' Junhwe rolled his eyes ''You're having fun, aren't you?'' ''We didn't even get started.'' she winked at him who rolled his eyes and got up, walking to the kitchen just to notice she had prepared dinner; less one thing to worry about. This was going to be a long way and probably full of downs but he knew he'd get through it, probably a bit awkwardly but it was his first time so it was only normal to make mistakes. His phone suddenlry ringed; he checked it but before he could finish reading, his girlfriend whined ''We're hungry! Hurry up!'' ''I'll be right there.'' he called out, to read the message out loud ''Good luck.'' he laughed ''ers.'' he mumbled, shaking his head quietly before runing to the living room with dinner; he didn't want to upset her but little did he know this wasn't even a warm up. The real thing would start only in a few months but Aerin would make the most out of it, after all, she'd probably be dealing with tho of her boyfriend kind, which was something that wasn't easy to deal with. She was simply smart. Again, poor Junhwe.

 

A.N.: e w e; I don't know what's going on /coughs harshly/ I'm not even sure if this is what you expected, I couldn't really fit drama in here, actually, I'm sorry and I'm sorry for being so short too ;; I hope you enjoy it anyways.