김 hanbin • 29 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, romance
Pairing: hanbin x hayeon (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: hanbin was always known as a bad boy but people change - because of that someone. 
Inspired by: P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason
Lenght: 2983 words  

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 

There is much more to see than what he showed on the outside. Cliché, we all know about it. But then again, why is it like that? Because mostly people are cliché themselves. Wouldn't it be nice if someone actually tried to take a second and understand what was going on instead of assuming stuff? But nobody really cared and that was the point of view everyone seemed to share over most of the situations. It's easier anyways, to judge people when they don't care to defend themselves - it's somehow pleasing.

Hanbin flipped the page of the book he calmly seemed to be reading but he wasn't even paying attention to it - his girlfriend had gone missing for two hours (she wasn't even missing but since she didn't tell him where she went to, he was worried and told his friends that she was missing, making them look around for her like crazy people when she wasn't even in danger). He threw the book away as soon as the door was unlocked; he had locked it on propose so she would think he wasn't at home when she arived; he wanted to know what she was doing and how she'd act if he wasn't around.

Hayeon unlocked the door slowly as she smiled, seeing her boyfriend was nowhere. She sighed quietly, out of relief that she had enough time to do what she wanted to do ''Shh don't make any noise!'' the female chuckled quietly and pulled the other person inside with her, closing the door as the other person nodded their head slowly, agreeing with Hayeon - in order to do everything right, they shouldn't allow Hanbin to know anyone was there ''Hanbin shouldn't know you're here. You should hide!'' the female suggested, pointing to somewhere and the person again, agreed, running towards where the female pointed and hiding right there. Little did she know Hanbin heard them.

As the female was walking towards the room she shared with her boyfriend, to take a shower before the male got home, she chuckled to herself, thinking her plan was almost perfect. She was hoping Hanbin would like it. However, when the female opened the door, her hand was pulled inside and the door was closed with a loud bang. She was scared as she didn't know someone else was there. Just when the female was about to scream for help, her eyes landed on her boyfriend - he didn't wear any kind of nice smile like he usually did whenever his eyes landed on hers and if she could compare the situation, she'd say the closest was when they got into a huge fight in which both of them ended up crying over all the things they had said and it took them a while to get back to normal.

It was Hanbin they were talking about anyways.

His silence was the scariest and the female felt it, in her own skin as she bit her lip harshly, trying to greet the male with a smile. He didn't seem to buy that move. She frowned and waited for him to speak but he didn't. Instead, he spat on her feet, pushing her towards the door as he let go of her hand. Hayeon was confused and she let him know about it by the way she looked up at him, asking him why he acted like that. ''How dare you?'' he whispered, under his breathe as his eyes almost digging two holes in her own. The female was even more confused. 

''How dare you bring your dirty little boy with you to my house?'' he whispered, letting her know just how mad he actually was. Hayeon smiled slightly at the way he acted; she shook her head and looked down at her feet as her back screamed how much it hurt to hit the door that parted their room from the hall that was a direct pass to the living room. Without her knowleadge, warm tears rolled down her cheeks - it wasn't the first time he had accused her of cheating but they always worked it out - never had they came to a point like this. It hurt her the most he even thought she could cheat on him after everything they had gone through.

''Why are you crying?'' he shouted, holding onto her arms and pushing her against the door yet again to have some more tears rolling down her cold cheeks - even if it was summer, after this happened her sweating turned cold. This was enough to warn the other person that the surprise didn't go as well as they were expecting to as they ended up being surprised. A little girl ran upstairs, letting her hair bounce at every step she climbed. Soon she knocked on the door but she knew it wasn't enough to have the male opening the door as she had tried pushing the door open and it was way too heavy for her small arms. ''Oppa~'' her still small voice called, pouting. Hanbin knew this voice. His eyes looked into Hayeon's, softening as the female refused to even loook at him. She couldn't face him at the accusation he had just made when all she did was bring his little sister. 

The female's hands pushed the male away; he had loosen his grip on the female's wrists after he understood what he had done. ''Hayeon..'' ''It's okay...'' she whispered, shaking her head as she walked towards the bathroom. She pushed the door open but closed it quickly before Hanbin was even able to go in. His little sister was now able to push the door open and the first thing she did was hug her brother, letting him know how much she missed him. The male had put a mask up to his features and most of the times, that mask fell, near the people he cared for. However, he made the wrong decision to pull it in front of his girlfriend who only tried to surprise him nicelly. It ended up pretty badly.

Hayeon came out of the bathroom, finding Hanbyul playing with Hanbin. She stared at the siblings who seemed entertained and she couldn't help but release a soft smile even though she was hurt with his actions. It has been a while since she saw this side of him and honestly, she didn't like it, the least. Not only because he would go crazy but also because he always ended up accusing her without letting her speak. Sure she had thought of leaving him once or twice due to the way the things had rolled out to be but he always made it up for her. However, this time he had stepped over the line. Her eyes landed on her wrists, making her notice just how quickly they had turned darker. 

''I have seen so many sides of you'' she whispered to him ''Never had I stood against you.'' she continued, making the male turn his head to face her. He only noticed she was speaking now ''I always came up to you to clean any kind of misunderstandings.'' she continued, trying hard to hold onto herself when all she wanted was to let out all she felt - let him know just how he had hit her so low. ''And yet...'' but she didn't dare to go on. His eyes carried the heavy eyebrows that wanted to slide down their place by the way they were positioned. He wasn't understanding where she was getting. ''I'm going home.'' and this simple phrase made him understand something wasn't right.

Hanbin scoffed, more to let out a breathe than actually to irritate the female. ''This is your house.'' he commented, sitting up on the bed as his sister looking at them. The female looked over at the younger girl who kept quiet, wondering if she should pay attention to what she was doing or to what  actually was going on. ''Let's not do this here.'' with that decision, the female turned around and exited the room just to be followed out by the male. Hanbin stopped the female, turning her around to face him; his eyes looked into hers as his quiet tone whispered to her ''Why do I feel that if we do not talk this out right now, I may lose you?'' 

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Even sixty seconds passed and there was no answer dropping from the female's lips. Only their eyes looked into each other's, leaking out information that wasn't provided by words but by something else that was beyond anyone else's comprehension. Hayeon looked away, shaking her head when her eyes weren't able to look at the male's any longer. ''I can't keep this on.'' but he insisted, bringing her head to the original place - his touch was much softer this time. He didn't grip on her like she meant nothing, instead, his touch was caring, nice and addictive. 

His eyes still asked questions his lips would probably pull out in an agressive way that would make the situation worst than it was in that moment. ''Just the fact you don't even know what's wrong...'' the female whispered, laughing at how pathetic it sounded ''You... I thought you changed, Hanbin.'' her hand took his away; she shook her head slightly clearly letting him know she thought she was wrong from the beggining. How was he going to prove it to her?

When he had got back to reality, she wasn't standing in front of him anymore. She was somewhere else. ''Eonnie, are we leaving already?'' she pouted, looking at the female a bit sad since she didn't spend that long with her brother ''No no, your brother is taking you home after you two are done playing. I'm just not feeling well and I came here to say goodbye to you, just that.'' the male stood by the door, staring at the scene in front of him - just how much could he actually hate himself in that moment? He wasn't quite sure but he knew that words wouldn't be able to describe just how much guilty he was able to keep inside of his brain. Hayeon passed by him, lowering her head slightly as she didn't quite feel like looking at him in that moment. The male bit his lip harshly and looked the opposite way, knowing he had done wrong.

''Prove her she's wrong.'' a friend of Hanbin said as he jumped over the couch, landing his on the pillow nicely as Hanbyul looked at the male, laughing at the way he suddenly started imitatting a female's voice ''The worst that can happen is her refusing your proposal.'' Hanbin didn't even want to think of it; it was a bad option that he didn't want to take as a possible way. He nodded slightly as two hours had passed over the cold argument they had put up. Hanbin sat beside his friend, sighing quietly just to have a slight and gentle pat over his shoulder.

''Should I act though?'' the male suddenly asked, recieving a disapproving movement from his friend's head. That was certainly not the answer to his problem - if anything, he should be gentle. ''She has seen all those sides dude, she doesn't need you two to start over again. How about you drop that bad boy mask you've been holding onto and show her just how important she actually is?'' that seemed a very good idea, for both the males but Hanbin wasn't that sure about it. However, the female had been there for him, showing him different sides of life and new ways, most of them making him step out of the dark shadow that always followed him - his real self needed to come out.

They talked for about two hours, trying to gather ideas of how the male should talk to his girlfriend, how to make up for the mess he made and for the accusations that certainly hurt her more than anything else he had ever done. A slight smile came to his lips as he was suddenly picking up flowers. His nose seemed intoxicated with the scent of the red roses that seemed to look so pretty in hise eyes -  Hayeon really liked roses and now he could appreciate them just as much as she did, understanding her.

Later on that day, the male made his way to the female's house - the house she had once shared with her mother before she moved in with Hanbin. He wasn't surprised to find her mother when someone came open the door for him. Her mother was, however, surprised to see the male standing in front of her; firstly because of what her daughter had told her and secondly because she never really thought Hanbin would come out like this to meet the female - he must really like her. He was not agressive; he showed off a soft smile, now letting the older female understand why her daughter liked this boy so much - there was this side of him not everyone got to see and Hayeon was lucky to see it. Her mother was pretty sure she was the one who brought out this side of him and that couldn't make her more proud. 

Without any other doubt left in her mind, the female let the male in, guiding him to the living room where her daughter was. Hayeon's head turned slightly to meet her boyfriend, loooking like a lost puppy with flowers in his hand, a slight smile showing off from his features. ''Can we talk?'' even his tone had turned soft, there were no rushes and mostly the feeling of regret floating through the room. It took Hayeon a few seconds to nod her head - even if she wanted to teach him a lesson, she was surprised for having him running after her; he had never done this, much less come to meet her like this, just a few hours after their relationship got shot by a problem.

''Feel free to sit down.'' the female said, signaling him to sit if he felt more comfortable doing so but the male smiled and shook his head slightly, ''I'm alright like this'' he almost immediatelly added, nodding his head as he walked up to the female, holding out the bouquet to her, who took it and thanked him with a soft smile. She took time to appreciate the roses, sniffing them and loving the soft scent they released. Hanbin seemed satisfied with the reaction of his girlfriend to the roses, he too thought they were beautiful and smelled just perfect.

''So..about what happened, I'm sorry.'' he started, surprising the female yet again as he wasn't the one to apologize easily, not even when she was mad at him to the point she would ignore him until he understood he had done wrong. ''I was worried about you because you didn't even call me nor say where you going and I panicked...I forced Donghyuk and Jiwon to look around for you, Jinhwan too...and Junhwe...and Chanwooo...and Yunyeong...'' he confessed, rubbing his nape shyly as he knew it was a bit too much; Hayeon blinked but released a soft laugh, shaking her head at how over protective he was of her. The female got up, setting the flowers aside; she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him in the eyes ''I told you before, you don't have to worry that much about me. I went to pick your sister up because you said it had been a while since you saw her and I thought it was a good surprise...'' ''I know...I can't help it though...''  he sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, looking at her sadly ''It's just that... it's you, understand?''Hayeon liked the way he spoke to her like this, so shyly ''I know, but you should know better than that. I wouldn't cheat on you, Hanbin. It realy hurt me when you thought I'd even think of doing it.'' the female mumbled, looking down at the small gab there was in between their bodies.

Hanbin pulled her close to him, letting her rest her head on his chest as he nodded, sighing out yet another apollogy ''I know,, I'm sorry...'' the way he whispered those words out to her made her understand he was actually sorry about the situation; he couldn't help it but it still didn't justify his actions. He should still learn how to listen. ''Let's..talk things out before accusing each other, Hanbin. I didn't like the way you acted towrads me.'' she commented, pulling away from his embrace just to cup his cheeks and look into his eyes. The male nodded slowly, frowning at the situation. ''I will let it go this time.'' she said idn a playful tone ''But next time..'' she whispered, making him hold his breathe just to earn a gentle peck over his lips.

''Are you coming with me?'' ''I'm staying with my mom for today. My father isn't home and she feels a bit lonely but I will be home tomorrow, okay?'' Hanbin nodded his head slowly, leaning in for a gentle kiss to which the female responded willingly before chuckling and pulling away. This time, the male even said goodbye to her mother, leaving the two females alone. ''He really loves you.'' ''I love him too...'' she whispered, smiling and nodding her head before picking up the flowers she previously left on the couch. ''Don't leave him, honey. You two aare doing great to each other.'' ''I know, but he's still my bad boy.'' both laughed at the statment as Hanbin now seemed everything but a bad boy.

 

A.N.:  I'm sorry for taking so long to complete your request but finally it is up! I hope you did enjoy it and feel free to request again anytime! Thank you so much for requesting.