김 jiwon • 10 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

ikon members: Bobby
your character's name: AKMU's Lee Suhyun
genre: comedy, fluff
song: AKMU - Haughty Girl
small plot: After the YG's new building opening party, Suhyun mistakenly drinks alcohol and Bobby is the only available one who could give her a piggy back as Chanhyuk is absent due to his recovery after getting appendix surgery. He decides to bring Suhyun to iKON's dorm, since they can't go to AKMU's as he doesn't know the apartment's password, and he also can't ask Suhyun nor Chanhyuk. Then Suhyun accidentally kisses Bobby when he's about to put Suhyun on the sofa. Yet Bobby unconciously enjoys the kiss...
other: "Don't think about it too much"  

- - - - - 

Jiwon sat at his bed, staring quietly at the wall as his hand rest over his slim cheek; his mind was still not over last night's events, especially since the imagine of such an innocent girl, whose body was controled by alcohol kept playing in his brain, in flashbacks that he couldn't quite forget. He tried getting himself to sleep but he couldn't. He tried practicing but he wasn't focusing. His head was a mess, in short. 

His brown eyes seemed focused on the white wall but his brain wasn't thinking about anything related to it. His brain was busy laying in front of the male everything that happened the night before, especially when he took the female to the dorm. In fact, she was standing right by his side, sleeping still. After remembering that small detail, the male looked over at the female, quietly and bit his bottom lip. His brain punished him, not allowing him to forget how her soft lips tasted last night, even if they were almost drowned in alcohol. He wondered if they still tasted the same, he wondered if those would taste as good as they tasted last night. As a result of this staring, his brain stopped thinking and the male lived last night once again;

The room was packedmostly YG artists but not everyone was part of YG just like any other party they attended to; they usually dragged the attention of famous people that didn't necessary belong to the family they had build inside the label they worked in. As Jiwon looked aroundhe could notice just a few known faces, some chubbier, some slimmer and some even famous. His eyes landed on his group that seemed to have funOut of the huge mass that was crowded in the same place, a few people stood outThe actressesby their looks were the ones that stood out the most - the party wouldn't be the same without them anyways, even if they were just celebrating the opening of a new buildingthe party wouldn't be the same if some people were missing.

Jiwon's lips were pushed against the glass he was holding ontohe wasn't fond of drinking when it came to work since he knew it could end up badly - if it was a hangout with his friends onlyprobably he'd be drinking until he was down due to some weird game they had decided to come up with but this was not the occasionespecially because his boss had his eyes on everyoneThe smallest mistake would be crucial. Through the huge cloud of worries he had built up on his brainhe could still notice a few of his band mates having fun as they socializedHe was the only one that didn't seem to fit in, maybe it was because of the day he had hadYeahprobably.

Someone suddenly bumped into himNot only someone but someone he had grown strong feelings for, he still wasn't sure if it was just like a brother-sister relationship thoughHe wanted it to be that way anyways since she was so young. Confusion was written all over his features as he stared at the female whose face was much more pinkish than usual. Her giggle didn't sound the same either nor did her personality since the way she acted towards him was more like a war budy than actually a younger sisterSure, younger sisters are annoying and mostly fight with older brothers but Suhyun was differentShe fought with everyone she was comfortable with and eventually took control of their relationshipHoweverthis Suhyun was not the one he was used to meetThis one was much more relaxed and even nicer if he could put it that way''Where's Chanhyuk?'' Jiwon suddenly askedalmost shouting since the music was loud enough to muffle half of the voices inside that roomSuhyun looked up to meet the oh so famous boy. She shrugged her shoulders as she sipped some more of the drink she was havingThe male eyed the glass she held onto and took it, smelling it just to confirm what he thoughtshe was drunk because the glass contained alcohol.

''Come onlet's get you home.'' he told the femaleputting down his glass along with hers but she shook her head slowly ''I still haven't seen Winner's performance.'' she pointed over at the five males that had just climbed to the small stage the room displayedJiwon rolled his eyes and shook his head slowly as the female could barelly keep her eyes open or even stand straight''Yeah, you'll have other opportunities to hear them, come on.'' he mumbledforcing her to wrap her arm around his neckHe lead her outsidecalling a taxi and patiently waiting for him as the female hummed a song that he swore he knew the lyrics to. He shrugged his shouldersgetting inside the car once it arrivedWhen he was about to ask the driver to take them to AKMU's dormhe noticed he didn't know the location of it, much less the password to get her to her room safely. Bobby wasn't going to let her sit by the door by herself eitherHe sighed and ended up telling the driver to take them to his own dormwhere he knew she would be safe.

Once they arrivedthe male struggled to make Suhyun walk thereforethe only option left was to force her to ride his back that was probably easier than dragging herHe asked the driver to help him right after paying and thankfullythe man helped Jiwonmuch to his dislike since a stranger was touching this almost unconscious girl. Soonthe male pushed in the password of his dorm and walked in with the femaleeyeing the couch that was just the perfect spot to lay her in - his room was out of question since he wasn't the only one living there and the second she woke up, she could feel uncomfortable about it anyways

''Alright Suhyunwe're here. Please collaborate with me.'' he asked nicellysitting on the couch with her just to let go of her and get up. Suhyun kept laughing quietly as he laid her but he didn't expect her next actionsShe held his collarnot wanting him to go awayIf it was for that onlybut no, she crashed her lips on his, letting him have a taste of the tasty liquid she had beforealcoholBobby's brain stopped working for a second, even if he wanted to pull awayhaving the female this close to him and this addicting taste was againt his will. If he was confused about their relationship beforenow he was even more confusedThe worst thing was the fact he didn't pull away but actually kissed her backAnd what started off as an innocent kiss ended up in a pretty heated make out sessionThat was until he noticed what he was doing and quickly pushed the female away.

That lead to what was happening now. He had carried her into his room as she fell asleep right after he pulled away from the kiss. She rest her head against his chest and fell asleep almost instantly. His heart raced after he decided to take her to his room since his band mates could be arriving at any moment and he knew how noisy they could be, just to add to the fact some of them would crash on the sofa right after they walked in. With this in mind, he let her sleep on his bed as he slept on Hanbin's who slept on the couch. Could he even call sleeping to what he did? He watched her all night basically, blaming himself for what happened.

''Bobby.'' Hanbin's voice groaned as he opened the door. The male jumped off the bed, quietly and stared at the male whose messy hair resembled a war. He tilted his head slightly ''I don't remember a thing about last night...'' he whispered, groaning at how his head hurt. Jiwon rolled his eyes ''I bet you drank youself to sleep last night.'' ''What do you mean you bet? Weren't you there with us?'' he asked, making his way to the bathroom as Jiwon froze; should he tell his friend? He wasn't sure, especially because he still didn't notice Suhyun was inside their room. Hanbin knew Jiwon quite well and his silence explained everything. Hanbin smirked as he stared at Jiwon through the mirror, leaving the door open so he could see him as he was in the bathroom ''Did you have fun with a girl last night or something?'' but this terms didn't quite fit the situation. He shook his head, sighing heavily as he leaned against the door frame as Hanbin got himself inside the shower.

''I wishbro. I ed up so hard.'' he mumbled quietly, groaning rather quietly as he rubbed his forehead. He sighed once again before Hanbin asked him to continue and let him know what was on his brain. Jiwon confessed what happened last night ''I kind of kissed SuhyunDude she was drunk. I just wanted to take her home cause Chanhyuk wasn't there but I ended up making out with her...I didn't intend to even touch her but she pulled me in...'' Hanbin laughed as the cold water hit his body ''At least now your feelings are clear?'' ''That's the thing dude, I'm not sure of what I'm feelingShe's sleeping on my bed and I wasn't even able to sleep last night.'' he continued, resting his forehead on the white wall as Hanbin kept laughing, quietly since he now knew about the female. ''You're sooooo ed up.'' ''I know.''

Suhyun woke up a few hours later. Her head hurt badly but she wasn't aware of the place she was in as she was still trying to recover from the huge head ache she was facing. ''Oppa...'' she called out, closing her eyes tightly to stop her brain from hurting or at least attempt to. ''Oppa'' she called out again, louder this time to hear nobody. The female groaned and got up from the bed, not noticing this was not her room, much less her dorm. She walked out of the room and wandered around the house just to find a male with his back turned to her. ''Oppa, I called you a while agoMy head hurts so bad...'' she whispered, bumping her forehead against the male's back as she didn't even realize it wasn't her brother. Bobby froze in his spot; she was awake. ''Uh...Suhyun.'' the female pulled back, tilting her head as this didn't certainly sound like her older brother. She glared at the male but suddenly gasped when he turned around ''What are you doing here?'' she asked, shocked as she noticed it was no other than IKON's Bobby who stood there right before her eyes. The male found no easy way to explain this. ''Uh..you're kinda...on my dorm so...yeah?''

After he explained the situation to her (obviously not letting her know about some details that she didn't need to know, such as the kiss, the make out session and his own messed feelings) the female left their dorm, leaving Bobby now a bit more relieved but still not totally. It was going to be hard to face her when she was completely fine and probably she would demand some explanations that were the missing parts of the story he didn't want to tell. For now, he was okay.

In this exact moment, the male was standing in front of a mirror, in the practice room. Staring at himself as he thought, being distracted again. Hanbin sighed and asked for a break, knowing this was leading them nowhere. Some of the members thanked their leader as their body was killing them from last night. Sure they weren't drunk anymore but their muscles weren't going any easy on them. Hanbin, as a good leader and friend, rest his hand over his closest friend's shoulder ''Don't think about it too much.'' he told his friend, trying to help him in any way but it wasn't possible. The male showed up a slight smile that wasn't even able to fool the stupidest person on the planet. He was faking it, and probably hating himself for being so week. ''You should talk to her.'' ''The thing is, I don't know what to tell herWhat am I going to tell Suhyun when she remembers we kissedLike 'Oh, heySuhyunabout last nightyeah we made out because I couldn't control myself and guess what, I enjoyed it, now what?' '' Hanbin froze as he stared at the door while his friend spoke. ''Uh..Jiwon...'' Jiwon looked over at his friend, sighing ''I don't think you'll have to repeat that anymore... cause...'' he pointed over to the door, towards a female whose face was known all round the building. Once Bobby turned around, he felt himself freeze on his spot.

'' he thought. The female stood there, quietly, staring at him just before touching her lips as some of the images of last night suddenly crawled into her mind, making up for the gaps she had. She didn't quite remember what happened but now that he said it, she sensed his lips against hers, kissing hers in a gentle way at first just to turn into something else that wasn't so sweet. The female gulped down her saliva as her small eyes pictured the male. ''Uh...I feel like having lemonade...what about you guysYeahYeahlet's go.'' Hanbin quickly excused the rest of the band with him, leaving Bobby and Suhyun behind. The female came to their practice room to thank him for taking her out of the party last night but she wasn't sure anymore. ''I'm sorry.'' she bit her lip, rubbing her arm as she rememberd she was the one to start the kiss anyways. The male ended up laughing and shaking his head slowly ''Well, at least now we know my lips are enough to stop you from singing.'' The female blinked a few times; what was he talking about.

''Is there something you're still hidding from me?'' Jiwon bit his lip and ran to get the microphone. He cleared his throat before trying to immitate Suhyun's voice ''Oh my sweet fish~ How I miss you so much~ How I remember~ Oh my sweet little fish that I loved so much~ Oh m-'' she quickly ran up to him and covered his mouth, widening her eyes ''It's embarrassing!'' she half shouted to him who laughed and pulled her hands away ''Oh if I could go back to you fishy~ I would have married you and made you a prince even if the cat was the princess, I will still love you my fishy~'' he finished, laughing to the point he even sat down on the floor. On the other hand, Suhyun's cheeks grew red by the second. ''Oh and let's not forget the best part-'' Suhyun stared at him quietly. ''I know a shrimp and that shrip has bunny teeth and yum yum I'm so hungry~'' he even tried hitting a high note just to fall down on the floor laughing. At this sight, even if she was embarrassed, she couldn't quite be mad at him; she joined in, laughing at the secret confession she had made last night.

A.N.: Why do I feel like I disapointed you? Uh, I hope I didn't- but hey, if you want a second part or if you want me to re-write it, please feel free to tell me to do so, I won't really mind. I hope you enjoyed it anyways and feel free to request again anytime!