김 jiwon • 12 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

Pairing: jiwon x hyemin (reader)
Request: yes [game]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: When their relationship isn't going well, things can only end badly. [don't do this]
Inspired by: Di-rect - Don't Kill Me Tonight
Lenght: 1445 words  

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •    

They were the perfect couple, the perfect couple but in everyone else's eyes. Because nobody really had to assist what happened when they were left alone at home, nobody really knew what happened inside those four suffocating white walls. Nobody would care enough to ask if Hyemin's smile was indeed real, if she could actually smile nicely; nobody cared. ''Are you and Jiwon coming to the party today?'' ''Probably. Bobby is always up for parties.'' the female commented, smiling just the slightest to her friend - all she wanted was to spend less time together with him; they'd end up arguing anyways. But she didn't think of the worst part that came after the party - that escaped her mind - which was, the drunk Jiwon.

Hyemin patiently waited until her boyfriend arrived, being a bit excited for her friend's party. Her eyes landed on the clock and the next thing she knew was that it had been a hour since she was waiting for the male who seemed to be lost on the outside since he wasn't coming home. Waiting turned into worry, making the female's brain have the worst case scenarios ready to play in front of her eyes which was nowhere near helping. 

Hyemin's phone rang, making the female run to it in hope it was the male who she had been waiting for, hoping everything was alright and that he'd actually tell her what whas going on or where he was - she didn't even look at the ID - and the next thing she knew was that her best friend's voice was on the phone, talking to her. ''Where are you, Min?'' that question confused the female - of course she was at home, where else would she be? ''At home, why?'' ''Oh, it's just that...Jiwon's already here and I didn't see you so yeah...'' Hyemin stared at the wall, most especifically, at the clock that was hanging on the white wall. She was obviously shocked with this suden revelation - how did Jiwon get there?

''Oh yeah, I kind of feel a bit sick, that's why Jiwon's there.'' ''Do you want me to ask Jiwon to go back?'' ''No no, it's okay. Let him be.'' with this, the female hung up and laughed quietly at the situation that wasn't even funny. She wasn't sure of what was going on but she knew perfectly well it wasn't something nice - probably it was even worst than the picture she could pull off and that worried her the most. If she was right, things would go wrong and that was the last thing she needed in that moment. With everything that had happened to her lately, Jiwon was the last thing she needed to worry about.

Her eyes watched the clock hands running around in circles, finding the situation painfully similar to her own. Jiwon was like a second. And she was like an hour. There was nothing she could do about it. Was anger enough to describe her state? Probably not. Was sadness enough to describe her state? No, that was not sadness, much less anger but disappointment instead. 

The female had no idea how long she had been actually staring at those clock hands, pointing to different numbers as it went around and around. The door was open when the smallest hand pointed over to a four. Hyemin stood still, somehow finding the couch's pillow comfortable as her body rest against it. Her eyes were tired, almost begging for sleep but her brain was no longer wanting to rest - it was busy with something else that was much more important than sleep. She was ready to speak. That was until she noticed the male wasn't alone. He was busy, very busy.

His lips were attatched to someone else's. She wanted to close her eyes and forget what she just saw but there was no chance she was going to let this go just like this. Quietly, the female watched her boyfriend whose eyes were closed, too busy to even take a look around and check where his girlfriend was - he wasn't worried about her, the slightest.

Hyemin's eyes followed the scene; soft giggles escaped the female's lips as the male pulled her to the room Hyemin shared with Jiwon. She was beyond surprised with this situation - she knew things weren't alright between the two of them but she never thought it would lead them to this point. Nodding her head while her teeth bit her tongue, the female sighed and picked up her phone. She didn't want to be there but suddenly the phone seemed a bad idea.

Hyemin turned the phone off, hating just how bad she was able to feel over something she never really did - he was cheating on her, right in front of her so, he was the one to blame and nobody could say no to that. 

Done with the situation, the female stood up, trying her best to ignore the noises that exited the room that had the bed she used to lay in. All of this made her wonder if this was the first time he did this or if he actually had done this before. Hyemin put the phone under the couch's pillow - even if it was not on, she didn't want to be bothered and carry it in case she decided to contact anyone. 

She exited the house, making sure to bang the door loudly behind her after she picked up her bag. In the middle of the laughing she forced to stop her tears, she started crying, feeling awful with the situation - she couldn't understand a thing, much less his reasons. But she wasn't going to force herself to understand it either; he didn't want to explain either because if he did, he would have cared enough to come face her instead of partying and coming home drunk, with someone else.

By the time the sun was up, Jiwon was asleep but something kept disturbing his sleep - his phone was ringing madly. Jiwon groaned loudly, feeling his head dizzy as he found it hard to even open his eyes. He reached for his phone, taking a look at the female beside him ''Morning, babe.'' he whispered to her, being stupid enough not to notice it wasn't his girlfriend who ways laying beside him but a random strangerhe met last night while he was drinking - and forgetting things had gotten out of control las night after the few drinks he had.

''Jiwon, where the are you?'' a known voice shouted from the other line of the phone. The male sighed and took the phone away from his ear to see who was calling him - one of his friends.''What do you want?'' he whispered, feeling a bit mad at the fact he had to wake up to random shouts of his friend ''Turn the tv on, right now!'' with this, the male headed to the living room in order not to wake the female up; he did as his friend said. He the tv and soon the news shocked him. He dropped the phone and looked at the bedroom, speechless.

Hyemin was on the tv, surrounded by cameras but that wasn't everything. She was at the airport, sunglasses on as the monitor warned Jiwon with bright white big letters that she would be leaving the country. The white letters told the male she was leaving the country, leaving her job and leaving him behind, making him remember this wasn't the first time he had messed up but she never really put up a fight; she talked it out with him and things ended up alright but this time...this time he had messed up big time.

His eyes suddenly noticed the image of a female aproaching the cameras. She picked up a microphone and cleared  ''Don't do this...'' Jiwon asked her through whispers, knowing she would never hear him since he was at home and she was at an airport. ''It will always be recorded in my mind.'' where her last words, directed to the camera. Not just to the camera but to a male that was probably watching the news. He suddenly froze; the bang he heard last night was Hyemin, warning him he had no other chance to make up for what was done, after letting him know shhe was hoping he'd follow her out or something. She gave him too many oportunities that he didn't know how to use.

 

A.N.: Finally it is up! I'm sorry for taking so long but I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to request again anything and thank you for requesting!