아이콘 reacting to their girlfriend's love for shoes

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

 

 

HANBIN:

“Do you really need all of those shoes, baby?” he asked, staring at them rather quietly as he found himself counting them for the hundredth time just to understand there was no use for such thing. He wasn’t happy with the sight as for him, it made no sense to have so many shoes when a human only has two feet but he would find no words to put his thoughts out therefore he simply would show his not so amused expression. He was still the one who gave her at least half of those shoes since he would get to watch her facing around her mini victory dance whenever a new pair was added to the collection. He wouldn’t understand it but he would definitely be the one to gift her with different types of shoes after getting a hang of her style.

 

JIWON:

“You got yourself a new pair? Lemme see…” he would be interested in her new shoes even though he wasn’t himself the one to run around to buy new stuff for himself; he’d rather take his buddies clothes and wear them but he still found your happiness over the shoes entertaining. “So like… Are you planning on having triplets? Cause we won’t need to buy shoes for them.” he started laughing right after she hit his arm gently with her fist.

 

JINHWAN:

Having little time to spend with his girlfriend, he found this as an excuse to do it. He’d be shopping with her, perhaps even moderating her love and need for shoes. “Hmm this one’s actually fit your dress the most, don’t you think? I do.” he’d calmly give out his opinion rather than being dragged around the mall letting his girlfriend bought whatever she saw. He didn’t really mind the fact she had this unconditional love for shoes as long as she kept her feet down on earth.

 

DONGHYUK:

He didn’t mind as much this small obsession of his girlfriend; why would he when he had his own collection of shoes? “Hey, babe, I found these when I passed by the mall and I thought of you” he would say as he presented a newly bought pair of red all stars before holding up a matching pair which was for himself. The huge grin smacked on his lips was comforting as the female knew she wasn’t alone when it came to this small obsession. He would find himself a new hobbies after this; it was fun to find couple shoes for them after all. Or at least for him.

 

JUNHWE:

“You have more shoes than a damn centipede would need…” his tone full of sass would be enough to have her roll her eyes at him. That was until she noticed her boyfriend had put on her shoes. She gasped “Junhwe, get your fat duck like feet off my shoes!” she’d whine just to have Junhwe scoffing while staring at the mirror “They look good on me anyways. And your feet are as big as mine so shut up.” that was a small secret nobody really needed to know about. He would have fun messing with her shoes whenever he missed her.

 

YUNHYEONG:

Yunhyeong would calmly analyze the situation before noticing he shouldn’t be pronouncing himself about this; he too had his little obsession for lip balms and his girlfriend didn’t say a thing. He thanked her for that and he couldn’t actually complain about her shoes; most of them were enough to give her that breathtaking look. And he liked that “I wonder where you’re going to put your shoes when this closet is full” his hand would cup his chin while he rubbed it before his eyes landed on something “You used these on our first date, I guess they deserve a special place” he said before taking those out to bring them to the living room. “Yunhyeong… ” she had enough time to say before face palming.

 

CHANWOO:

“They… Look the same to me.” he’d mumble as his eyes landed on her shoes. Three pairs of shoes were in front of them and for him, they looked the same. His girlfriend would feel annoyed at his statement “They’re clearly different. This one is darker, this one has a higher heel and this one makes my feet look smaller.” she’d point to the three pairs before trying them on, leaving a clueless boy staring at her. “I really don’t get what’s the deal with the shoes” he’d mumble before picking his phone up just to research for it. Still clueless. He would try to show his appreciation for her shoes whenever she bought a new pair, eventually knowing how to help her with the shoes

 

 

A.N: so…. That’s it xD. I hope you liked it, actually cause it was my first time doing a reaction kind of thing. Feel free to request again anytime!