김 donghyuk

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)
   Who said High School would be easy? The pressure, the short amount of time to actually live, the oh-so-caring comments family made about school and grades. The only thing that came to Donghyuk's mind when people asked him about school was Yep, still on the same place. It is doing well, a bit old but still well as those were the things people decided to ask about. In his eyes, he needed time to breathe and school did certainly not provide him any. The upcoming project was getting him on his nerve; how could he come up with ideas when his brain was already tried of thinking about ways to keep his grades up? His friends were planning to go party that night and he didn't want to miss it; one of his best friends was throwing a party for his sister's birthday and being the social bug he was, he knew everybody and. His day was filled with those dreaming like sighs girls made whenever they said hello to him, he was used to being invited to everywhere but lately, he found some difficulties in studying therefore, he had to slow down his life. To think clearly, the male exited the main building and made his way to the gym. It usually was empty and that meant he could play basket by himself to get some things off his head. Some worries that was.
 
   A huge smirk grew on his lips as soon as he noticed someone was inside. Not just someone but someone he enjoyed teasing. The male slipped inside the gym and quietly made his way up to the female. His arms wrapped around her waist from behind; the female simply sighed, she was used to this Donghyuk. "What do you want?" the female asked, rather annoyed with the male's actions. How can he treat someone the way he treated her? That was a bit mean, he enjoyed playing with her feelings and emotions. How was he seen by the others as someone who they could lean on? The male's lips rest on the female's neck, leaving kisses here and there. "Came here to spend some time with you, Eunyoung. Can't I?" his tone somehow challenge the female who didn't look pleased with it. In fact, she looked a bit bothered with his actions. The fact he always acted so y when it came to her made her want to much him harder than she ever punched somebody. But she never really got to do it as he usually would leave after a while. "So, how's school?" the question itself was annoying "It's doing great. Can you leave, now?" the male blinked at the female's words. His come she was always this cold when it came to him? He always treated her right. He always showed her his other side but she seemed to hate him even more for that. Why? What did he do wrong, exactly? "So, how about you let go of me and we'll go back ignoring each other like we always do? I'm kinda busy at the moment..." her voice cracked as she quickly picked up some papers. She didn't want him to understand she was nervous because of the way he held her. Much less when he always treated her the way he did. "Have you ever wondered why I act the way I act towards you?" "Because your just another insecure kid who doesn't stand having someone else being smarter than you so you want to make their life miserable? Because I don't kiss your like everyone else does? Because you hate me? You can actually stop me when you find one that you'd like." she carelessly said to the male who blinked at her words. He nodded slightly, loosening his hold on her waist. The female sighed in relief as she thought he was leaving. He wasn't though. He turned her around, facing her. Her eyes caught a glimpse of his phone, which he held out for her. She was confused. "Unlock it. Your name" he calmly said, staring at her as if he was going to eat her. The female took the phone and surprisingly, her name was indeed the password. She smiled slightly but soon her brain pulled her back to reality "Quit playing, Donghyuk. I did nothing wrong to you, I don't understand why you're like this." she gave his phone back to him and lowered her head, feeling sad all of a sudden. This could be a prank. Maybe he wanted to make her believe he was in love with her in order to make her confess, so he could later tell everyone else. She expected him to laugh but he didn't. Instead, he cupped her cheeks and forced her to face him. She tried looking some other way but it didn't work. She tried closing her eyes but she would look stupid and lastly, she tried to hold back her tears but once she looked at the male, into his eyes, there was no way to stop them. "I just hate you so much for this. How much is the bet worth? I'll pay you more so you can stop playing with me. I'm done with this, Hyuk." the male held his breathe when she spoke. She only called him Hyuk when she was mad with him and he certainly hated that cold treatment.
 
   His thumbs wiped her tears "How can I prove you this is no bet?" the male asked, keeping his eyes on her. She shook her head at him. "Nothing. Stay away from me. That'd do just fine..." "Eunyoung.. " Donghyuk frowned, refusing to follow her orders. "All these years I've tried to get your attention but you always... Looked somewhere else... I needed to make you pay attention to me" "By having a new girlfriend every two weeks? Was that really necessary? To rub it in my face?" her hand smacked the male's chest harshly as she didn't bother to hide her sadness anymore "Because of you I made a fool out of myself. Your girlfriends always came pick on me after you broke up with them. Do you have any idea of how much you had put me through?" "I had no idea.. " "Now you do, but it's not like OT matters anymore. I hate you" she pulled his hands away but the male didn't let her walk away. He held her hand tightly. "For god's sake, hear me out before I loose my courage to tell you this" his grip tightened around the female's wrist. Donghyuk let her calm down before he started "I'm sorry." were just the right words to start. The female looked away, not wanting to face him who pulled her through so much "You seemed so hard to reach. I couldn't simply come up to you and start a random conversation like I do with everyone else. Because you're not everyone else. You're the girl I fell for. I feel so small when I'm next to you.. " the door suddenly opened, showing two of his friends who seemed amused. Eunyoung stared at them before she realized what was going on. She took her hand away from Donghyuk and got up, picking her backpack along the process. Of course that was another one of hhisdirty plans. "Eunyoung, wait!" he shouted but there was no use, she had already ran away, crying. Donghyuk groaned and blamed it on his friends. Just when he had the courage to say it to her, they had to ruin it.
 
   "Eunyoung, we're not done talking!" the female ignored him as she made her way inside the classroom. There were some students inside. "You wanna do it like this? Fine then. You're gonna hear me either you'd like it or not." his voice got everyone's attention. His eyes were on her while she was looking down "Just leve me alone, you have other girls t-" "Get this ing thing on your head, I want you, not them" the class gasped, after a few seconds, there were heard some 'Awn' across the room. The female population seemed to like the small drama playing in front of them. Eunyoung finally had enough courage to look at him "Why do you keep insisting on this?" "Because I'm telling you the truth. I care for your opinion, I care for your thoughts, I care for you, why don't you get it? What do I need to do to make you believe me? Get on my knees? Then I will" he got down on his knees, staring up at the female as if they were there alone. Eunyoung felt her cheeks burn as she heard some comments "Kim Donghyuk, get up" she scolded him, trying to pull him up but he stood still "I want you to believe me and if embarrassing myself in front of this class isn't enough for you, I will do it in front of the school, th-" her hands cupped his lips, stopping him from speaking. She was panicking at the stares their classmates were giving them "Sh... I believe you.." "Prove it" he said when he managed to pull her hands away. Eunyoung turned bright red as she got on her knees, in front of him "I believe you" she repeated, earning a huge grin from Donghyuk. He lost no time in leaning in to press his lips on her. She couldn't feel more embarrassed than she already did in that moment. During the lunch break, Donghyuk decided to show Eunyoung how he was serious about their newly born relationship. As as soon as they arrived the cafeteria, the male let go of his girlfriend's hand and stepped on a vacant table. "You ing peasants, Eunyoung's problems are my problems for today on so if you have something to say, my ears are open wide." he stepped off the table right after, taking Eunyoung's hand in his. He was weird but she liked his word self. Even if he embarrassed her the most.
 
 
20022016 your feedback is loved. Also, I will finish the missing guys oneshots then, as asked,  I will post the part two for Bobby's one-shot xp