k.jinhwan -- i remembered

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff
Pairing: jinhwan x soomi (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Jinhwan finally brought his girlfriend along to a trip.
Inspired by: none
Lenght: 1116 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 

Packing was always something that got Jinhwan a bit stressed, there was always something he left behind. Always. There was no single trip he remembered bringing everything along. He was convienced he'd do differently this time. He made a list with everything he had to take and the first thing he checked was his girlfrined. A huge smile came to his lips as he noticed she was still sleeping. He chuckled and climbed on the bed, gently resting by her side. 

His nose bumped against her cheek as his lips pecked her jaw, wanting her to wake up. It was a nice way of waking up that didn't take Soomi long to get used to. She chuckled at the tickles he was getting her. One of her eyes opened, looking at him as a soft smile ripped her lips upon catching the picture of her boyfriend cuddling her in the morning, almost trying to convience her to get off the bed but at the same time, asking her to stay a little longer like this.

''You need to get ready so we can leave or we will be late.'' Jinhwan whispered to his girlfriend, kissing her cheek and the way up to her lips just to hear Soomi chuckle softly at his gentle and sweet actions. ''Alright.'' she mumbled, giving up on the idea of staying just a bit more in bed. 

Soomi lazily rolled off the bed, rushing to the bathroom to get ready and she didn't take that long to get herself into fresh clothes and do her morning routine. She stood in front of the mirror, wondering if she should put on a light coat or not really. She decided just to get it in case the airport was cold. Jinhwan hummed softly, taking a look at her ''You look nice'' the male smiled at the sight of his girlfriend nicely dressed.

The couple decided to leave the house, bringing their luggage along with them to the taxi that waited for them on the outside. As soon as they got to the taxi, the male took a look at the house, trying to remember if he left anything behind. He didn't seem to have anything elft behind. They got inside the taxi and Jinhwan asked the driver to get them to the airport nicely. During the ride, Soomi decided to ask her boyfriend if he left anything behind.

''Did you check everything?'' the female asked, leaning on her seat as the male nodded his head firmly, smiling widely. ''Everything.'' he repeated, chuckling quietly. He was so proud of himself for not forgeting his girlfriend behind this time. Soomi nodded her head as she believed him. She even leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes to rest for a while more during the ride to the airport.

As soon as they arrived, the male paid the driver and calmly grinned as he noticed how close they were getting to their deserved vacation. Jinhwan's eyes suddenly widdened when he took the luggage out of the taxi. ''Oh my god.'' he whispered, looking at himself. Soomi blinked and joined the male, tilting her head as she pulled their luggage to her side while she tried to figure out what was wrong with the male.

''What did you forget this time?'' the female chuckled quietly as she noticed what was going on; he was looking for something desperately, inside his pockets, wallet and even looking inside his backpack that he had with him. He didn't find whatever he was looking for and the female only chuckled. ''I forgot my ticket.'' It's not that the situation was funny for her but the fact he looked so panicked; she knew this would happen and to prevent this, the female checked for it and put it in her bag once she noticed he left it on the table.

''Why are you laughing? This is very serious, I can't travel without it...'' he panicked, frowning as he kept searching for it. The female chuckled quietly and decided to keep this a bit longer since he forgot her the last time. He didn't intend to but since he was under a lot of pressure, he managed to forget not only his girlfriend but also part of the things he had to take with him.

''I should go home to get the ticket...I bet we still have time...'' he frowned more, looking over at his phone just to notice he didn't have time to go home and come back. He was ruining his vacation with his girlfriend, the first one he actually was doing everything alright and this got him really frustrated as he had been planning this for a while, he wanted those to be the best vacation she ever hand and so far, he wasn't doing it right. Jinhwan whinned, moving his arms from side to side as he tried to think of a solution that didn't seem to come to his brain. The male sighed.

Just when he was about to give up and call the taxi back his girlfriend pulled out two tickets, waving them in front of him who looked at them, surprised at first but soon he started sulking. He was a bit angry at her for playing with him like that who only wanted her to enjoy some time with her. Jinhwan sighed quietly, taking the luggage with him inside as Soomi pouted and walked in behind him.

''I'm sorry...'' Soomi mumbled, standing by his side as they went for the check in. He kept quiet for a while but as they were waiting on the waiting room, he noticed that the vaction he wanted so bad and worked so hard to give his girlfriend would be ruined if he kept acting like that. Of course he was mad at her but he deserved that and she was only fooling around, she did bring his ticked and both of them would be flying to their trip soon. They shouldn't be mad at each other for such stupid reason. 

His hand slipped into hers as they sat down, waiting for their flight to be announced. Soomi smiled softly as she felt his hand on hers, she knew he wasn't mad at her anymore or at least he was willing to forget her small prank on him and she felt gladd for that. All that mattered in that moment was their time together. The female leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing quietly out of relief ''I guess we didn't leave anything behind.'' she commented just to hear Jinhwan answer her ''This time, I remembered.'' and both of them chuckled, knowing he was referring to the female, probably the most important piece of his puzzle.

 

A.N.: I'm very sorry for this short scenario and for the long wait. I hope you did enjoy it and do feel free to request again anytime! Thanks for requesting.