정 chanwoo • 6 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, fluff
Pairing: chanwoo x dahee (reader)
Request: yes [game]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Often crushes turn into beautiful relationships. [crush, winner, brother]
Inspired by: Maroon 5 - Sugar
Lenght: 1530 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •    

The room was filled with a quiet melody, to which Dahee bobbed her head. She wasn't sure since when she has been stuck inside the room, all she knew was that she needed to be done with that song that day - she had dragged the deadline for too long. She had been coming up with excuses, to the point she couldn't actually recognize herself. She used to be really quick at writing and getting stuff done, with all the concideration she had for who she was working for but lately, things didn't seem to be going alright, much less to be helping her to get stuff done.

Winner. She was composing for Winner. It was harder than she thought - it was not because she was composing for them but because things weren't going alright for her in that minute. Some people knew about what was going on but almost everyone was too blind to even notice it. She was dating a guy, a rookie to be exact. He was mostly nice but they were currently having a huge fight. As soon as Dahee announced she would be working for Winner, he flipped out. The female didn't seem to understand whatever was bothering him so much about five other men in the world when her eyes were on him.

Chanwoo wasn't easy to deal with sometimes but she tried her hardest to understand since he was actually going through a hard time, perhaps harder to get done with than the phase she was going through in her life therefore, she found out being comprehensive would help. But she had tried all different types of approaching and none of them seemed to solve whatever the problem was. It was beyond jealousy, maybe he was trying to control her like he did with his own video games but she had already told him she was no toy he could play with. And that would be the reason why they were fighting and bringing so much problems to each other's lives.

''Dahee, perhaps you should take a break'' Mino suggested as he came in, surprised to see the female so early in her working place as she usually would grab a warm drink before coming to work to wake herself up. The female shrugged her shoulders, ingoring whatever he said. ''Wait, did you spend the night here?'' again, there was no answer to his question as the female was busy with all she still had to do - the lyrics were nowhere done, much less the melody that was still hardly over a minute. Dahee sighed as she pulled her hands away from the keyboard of the computer she was working on. Mino frowned a bit, shaking his head as he understood the female was over working herself in order to get everything done and even to take a break from how messy her life was in that moment - he understood that and he knew it helped but he also knew it wasn't the right way to do things; they needed to talk it out or both teams would be affected.

''Dahee, don't do this to yourself'' ''Can you please stop right there? I'm doing my work, I have to finish this by tomorrow or there won't be a comeback for you guys next month.'' ''I can compose it.'' Dahee scoffed and shook her head, for her, this was like telling her she couldn't get anything done, apart from the relationship she had with Chanwoo, he was accusing her of not being able to finish something as easy as the song, a simple task. And that was too much ''You want to finish the damn song? Then do it.'' she slammed her hands on the table and made her way out. Everyone was pissing her off.

The female headed towards the bathroom, biting her lip as she tried to hold onto herself - nobody should know how frustrated she actually was, that would count as giving them too much attention when they didn't deserve it. On the way to the bathroom, she bumped into someone, earning a loud groan from that someone that she wasn't actually even wanting to take a look at. However, the male sighed as he noticed who she was and upon noticing she wasn't alright, he held onto her wrist and stopped her from leaving ''We have to talk.'' the male said, not waiting for Dahee's answer. He pulled her along with him, towards the stairs as he knew he would have some kind of privacy there. He wasn't wrong.

Dahee didn't even lift her gaze to look at him - she wanted to see everything but him in that moment. This small ''war'' had gone way too far in such a short period of time, it didn't even make sense, for any of them, much less for the people around them. ''What's wrong with you? Since we argued, you keep avoiding me.'' Chanwoo started, searching for her eyes that didn't even take in concideration how he was desperate, looking for hers. ''Look at me, please.'' he asked her, sighing heavily as he knew that he had hurt her by the things he had said before. He couldn't take them back but he wanted to make her at least forgive him and ease the pain as well as the environment they lived in. 

The female kept refusing to even face him as she tried her best to hold onto the tears she didn't exactly want to cry. Chanwoo sighed, he always knew this was no easy task but this had to be done - he also missed her a lot and he needed to focus on his work; he couldn't when they were mad at each other. He was willing to do anything to get back to normal with her - he wasn't exactly looking for more mess. All he wanted was to hold her into his embrace like he always did.

''I just don't like the fact you don't trust me, Chanwoo'' Dahee suddenly spoke, surprising herself and the male who saw this as a chance the female was giving him to fix their relationship ''I know baby, I'm sorry. It's just that...You've spent so much time with them and whenever I asked you to come by you said you couldn't make it because Mino asked you for help and I really...'' ''I know, I know what you're saying Chanwoo but I would like some more trust. I'm not cheating on you. They're like brothers to me, and I'm simply working with them to help their comeback, Mr.Yang asked me to write a song for them and...'' suddenly the female sobbed quietly, falling onto her boyfriend's embrace. She hugged his torso tightly.

Chanwoo sighed, knowing this was his fault. He wrapped his arms around her, tightly as he shook his head ''Please don't cry...'' ''It's just that...'' she started, still sobbing. ''Since you and I argued, I can't do a thing straight. It's so frustrating.'' she confessed, having the male nodding his head as he sighed, yet again ''If it makes you feel better, Hanbin keeps scolding me because I'm not paying attention.'' he too, confessed, wanting the female to feel better. Dahee chuckled and shook her head at the way her boyfriend suddenly spoke. He pulled away, looking down at her eyes, finally having the cance to see them - and he didn't exactly like the sight since there were two pools in her face that didn't quite belong there. Chanwoo's hand wiped away the water that rolled down the female's cheeks, not even wanting to aknowleadge the loss. After being done with that task, he cupped her cheeks and leaned in, pecking her forehead. He took a while to pull away, noticing she had her eyes closed and with that, he pecked both her eyes, pulling away to peck her nose and finally land a gentle kiss on her lips. 

''How about we skip today?'' this idea seemed so crazy yet so appealing. Dahee nodded her head just before she rest her head over his chest, hugging him tightly. The male chuckled, taking that as a cue. He stood still for a while, knowing that skipping was the best option for both, maybe some time together wasn't that wrong, actually, it was probably the answer to their problems.

''You look ugly when you cry.'' Chanwoo suddenly commented, teasing Dahee who pulled away and glared up at him. She stepped on his feet and pinched his nose ''I shall blame my ugliness on you, then.'' this only caused a loud laugh by the male. ''That's alright, because I know I'm the reason of your most beautiful smile as well, I can live with that sin.'' Dahee rolled her eyes, slapping the male's chest; she was planning on running away but Chanwo''s arms were way too long and she was perhaps a bit too slow for him. He pulled her on his chest, falling down on a step just to laugh at how his hurt over the small fall. ''Idiot.'' she whispered, hugging his torso as she also fell, on his lap. ''Yet, I'm the idiot you fell for....literally.'' 

 

A.N.: I'm sorry for failling with the crush part and for having this to be so short but we all need some more Chanumon in our lives.... Anyways, thank you so much for requesting! Fell free to request again anytime!