k.jiwon -- medicine

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: fluff, slight angst
Pairing: jiwon x yooji (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: yooji is sick and refuses to let bobby see her
Inspired by: lovelyz - hi
Lenght: 2059 words
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 

Jiwon opened his eyes first thing in the morning. He had no idea how long he had been wanting a nice sleep like the one he had. However, he was quite aware of the fact he didn't get to have those often, either because he needed to practice or simply because he wanted to grow as an artist and decided to spend some more time closed inside the studio that somehow had gotten called his second home, way too often.

His eyes, that were still a bit too drunk in his sleep, notice that his phone had missed call. Not from a few minutes ago, not from today but from the day before. He frowned a bit, trying to think why he didn't answer the call but he remembered only falling on his bed and forgetting about the world that surrounded him; he was way too tired to even get his brain to spend another second awake and aware of the reality. 

Sighing, the male picked his phone up and squeezed his chin as his fingers skilfully typed in his girlfriend's name to unlock it and take away the photo he took with her the last time they were together, giving him no time to appreciate it or even smile at the memories that could flow through his brain. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed something quite unusual in his phone - his girlfriend's mother had called him. Why did she call him? They didn't talk that much. They knew very little about each other... it made no sense. 

Something hit him though. If she called him, it must be because something happened, either to her or to his girlfriend. That got him worried. His eyes widened as he quickly pressed the call button just to make sure everything was okay. As the seconds ticked by and he heard the phone ring, his heartbeat increased, making him feel nervous about the situation - what a good thing to do in the morning, right after waking up.

After hearing the female's voice on the phone, he was quick to ask what was going on and if there was any problem. His girlfriend's mother simply chuckled and calmly talked to the male, letting him know that he didn't to worry as much. She wanted to let him know that his girlfriend wasn't feeling well, in fact, she was sick. This made him feel worried about her. He should have picked up the call earlier. ''But don't worry honey, it's nothing too big. I just wanted to ask you if you could pass by because I have something to do.'' she added, having Jiwon thinking about his schedule and if he had time to actually stop by. However, before he could read his schedule off his brain, his lips had already pushed out the word ''Yes.'' he was worried after all.


As soon as the call ended, he threw the phone on the bed, right on the spot he had previously laid on and rushed towards the bathroom, taking a shower and brushing his teeth; he could get breakfast on the way to his girlfriend's house anyways. It was not like he was going to die if he ate just ten minutes later than he usually did; his stomach could still hold onto itself anyways.

With this in mind, the male headed out, shouting to his friends that he'd be over his girlfriend's house that day because she was sick but no answer was heard - probably Hanbin had spent the night on the studio and the others were still asleep or already left the house; he didn't have time to check it.


On the way to his girlfriend's house, he munched onto something like a sandwich; he managed to stop by the grocery shop that was nearby without wasting too much time. As soon as he arrived the house he was supposed to meet his girlfriend in, he rang the bell and waited until he was greet with her mother that looked happy to see Jiwon ''I'm so sorry to bother you, honey. I really have to get going though.'' she said, having Jiwon answering her it was okay since it had been a while since he was around his girlfriend anyways.


Now, he was inside his girlfriend's bedroom. She was sleeping peacefully; according to her mother, she didn't even get to sleep the night before since she spent the night sneezing and throwing up. He sat up by her bed, frowning a bit as he watched her sleeping. Hesitantly, he reached for her cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb as he didn't want to wake her up - he didn't mind the slightest getting sick. ''Why didn't you tell me, you idiot?'' he whispered out a sigh as he shook his head - he was worried for her who seemed to be way too tired to even have him feeling bothered with feeding her. He would let her sleep for as long as she could; sleeping was important too as it counted as resting; she didn't rest the night before anyways.

Once Yooji woke up, she sat up slowly, frowning as she felt someone push her down; she was about to whine at her mom and let her know that she was okay when she noticed that the arms that held her down didn't look like her mother's, much less the jaw that she could see. It was way too sharp to belong to her mother. Next, she gasped at the sight of her boyfriend's features; this was just not her mother. ''Am I allucinating or are you really here?'' she whispered to him, reaching for his nose just to notice his serious expression was holding back his laugh - he was mad at her.

''Jiwon, what are you doing here?'' she frowned, pushing his arms away from her shoulders just to feel pain on her forehead. He was applying perhaps too much force into her to keep her down that he didn't have enough time to stop his head from colliding with hers when she pushed his arms apart. He groaned, rubbing his forehead as it hurt, forgetting that his girlfriend was also in pain for a second. But he didn't show his concern because he was still mad.

''Jiwon, you shouldn't be here!'' Yooji finally managed to sit up without having him stopping her. His eyes glared at her, as if he was hurt with the words she just said; he actually was because it was like she didn't want him there. Sighing, she looked down at her hands ''That's...not what I meant, I don't want you to get sick. And shouldn't you be working?'' she pouted, still not looking at her boyfriend who also sighed.

''Look, not telling me this kind of things will only make me worried about you, understand? Is this why we didn't talk for a week? I mean, has this been going on for a week without me knowing of it? Why is it that your mom is always the one that seems to think a bit?'' he scolded her, letting her know that he was mad at her because of this ''Don't you trust me?'' he asked her, hinting the fact he was hurt with her actions; he just didn't understand what good she could take off this as he'd end up finding it out either way.

The female rubbed her arm; it was almost like her mother was there scolding her. ''I-'' before she could even speak any other word, she felt like something was about to come out. Rushing, she pushed the blankets off her lap and ran to the bathroom, having Jiwon following her out of worry. He didn't seem to care about how mad he actually was at her in that moment; he just wanted her to be fine and that would be enough for him.

His eyes watched his girlfriend cough and hold tightly onto the toilet as she threw up, leaving him there without knowing what he could do. Biting his bottom lip, he kneeled beside her and gently rubbed her back, pulling her long hair back just in case she'd feel less hot that way. He even fanned his hand beside her face to help her breathe if that would do any good to the situation. Once he noticed she was done, he reached for a towel, wiping her lips just to sigh quietly ''I'm not going anywhere and we're not done talking but firstly, you're going to rest. We can finish our conversation later.'' he calmly told her, helping her up as his sad eyes watched the female who nodded slowly.

As he let go of her hair, the female brushed her teeth and slowly made her way to her bedroom once she was done. Jiwon noticed she was dizzy and he was quick to answer to that. He stood by her side and held onto her arm, leading her to her bed. Once he was sure she was comfortable on her bed, he laid by her side, using his arm as a pillow as his free arm rest over the female. ''You're so dumb.'' he commented, pushing some of her hair off her features; she wasn't asleep. She had her eyes closed but she was nowhere near sleepy. 

The female fought the huge she felt to bring herself closer to the male as she didn't want him sick because of her but Jiwon didn't seem to mind. He noticed that she was holding onto herself and calmly pulled her into his embrace, landing gentle kisses on her head ''Just sleep, baby.'' he asked her calmly, buring his hand in her long hair just to comb it nicely with his fingers, being aware that this would help her sleep.

Yooji on the other hand, fell asleep within a few minutes thanks to this action of Jiwon who seemed to be aware of everything she wanted and needed. The male also ended up falling asleep as he found out that he too could get himself some more rest; he'd wake up if she needed anything else since he was worried for her, he wouldn't relax totally therefore, he'd understand if she was awake.


Yooji's mother was back; she opened the door to her daughter's room and smiled softly at the sight of her daughter and her boyfriend holding onto one another as they slept; she did make a good decision when she decided to call Yooji's boyfriend over instead of her best friend. Her daughter had asked her mother to refrain from telling any of this to Jiwon as he'd be worried sick about something she knew she'd be able to get through after a few more days; this was quite usual.


The second the female woke up, she noticed that Jiwon was still asleep. Her eyes watched his calm features that probably didn't get that much sleep. She smiled a bit at how nice it felt to be in his arms when she was sick. Her hand caressed his cheek gently, making her frown as his eyes opened and he looked at her. She was expecting him to scold her first thing but he didn't. Instead, his lips kissed her forehead gently, making her close her eyes again at how nice it felt; her arms wrapped around his waist, making the male close the gap between them ''Next time you're sick, let me know. I'll come take care of you'' he whispered to her quietly, already forgetting that he wanted to scold her for not trusting him. ''Let me be there for you.''

''You'll get sick if you stay, though.'' she answered him; the male pulled back and glared at his girlfriend, leaning in to kiss her lips. ''I don't care. I love you and that's all that matters.'' he calmly said against her lips, making her smile before she pushed him away. ''No.''

Jiwon smiled at this, finding her perhaps funny. ''You know that I'm the best medicine.'' he calmly told her making her laugh at the way he spoke. ''Yeah, my boyfriend is the best medicine.'' she agreed with him, rolling her eyes at him before buring her face in his chest. ''I know I am.'' he laughed it out, making the female smile as she shook her head ''Idiot.''


A.N.: Omg what's wrong with me? Haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, honestly. Thank you so much for requesting and feel free to request again anytime! OMG WHO'S EXITED FOR HANBIN'S WEEK? haha I am, honestly. I'm going to answer all Hanbin stuff during Hanbin's week therefore, all the requests that have Hanbin on it, will be answered starting from tomorrow, guys! Ayeee