김 jiwon • 11 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

  Angst/fluff Bobby scenario when you see him for the first time after your break up and you were hanging out with the boys and him? *happy ending* THANK U  

- - - - - - - - 

After breaking up with Jiwon, things turned out to be a bit more complicated than Woori intended them to be. The soft and light environment she lived in was no longer available for her - she hit the harsh reality upon not having Jiwon's all happy side around. It was rare for him to be down, especially when he was around her but everything comes to an end and she knew it better than anyone else. She was fully aware nothing lasted forever.

The female decided to take a walk so her thoughts wouldn't dig a bigger hole in her brain, blaming her for something that ended because both agreed to stop meeting each other. Truth was, she never really loved anyone the way she loved Jiwon and she found herself thinking if he had someone else now, if the promises he had once made to her were now made to someone else she didn't know. She asked herself if he made someone as happy as he made her before. And she wasn't sure but at the same time, she didn't really want to know. She didn't want to feel worst than she felt in that moment; there was nothing she could go to turn back time therefore, she wouldn't really try anything either. It was usueless.

''Woori'' someone called her as the female took a few steps away from her building. She was surprised to hear a familiar voice calling her but at the same time, she wasn't because cherry on top of the cake was the fact Jiwon and his band happened to live a floor above hers. She didn't really know if it was destiny or simply a message of some supernatural strenght saying she should move on from him and leave him with his life, focusing on her but the fact was, they were neighbours. Woori had no other choice but to turn around and smile slightly like the past she lived with Jiwon didn't affect the relationship she had with his fellow friends. ''Oh, hey.'' she said to Donghyuk who carried the trash bag in his hand. ''Where are you going?'' he asked, curious and the female knew he had no second intentions, he just asked it out of being someone polite and she answered her just as politely ''I'm just going for a walk.'' 

They walked towards the bins as Donghyuk kept asking her a few questions since he didn't see her around - she told him she was busy with school and work as she told him she was studying for something she actually thought she could have future in. Once he threw out the bag, he stopped and looked at the female ''You should pay us a visit, today. I mean, it's been a while since we were on break so perhaps coming to visit us would be a good idea, right? Just chilling.'' he continued, not noticing how forced the smile in the female's lips had turned out to be. The worst thing was that she wanted to be with them, to see Jiwon and talk to him, to hug him or even just to refresh her memory of how cheerful and happy he was. How he was able to cheer anyone up and how he never really left anyone's side. She nodded her head to the male but she wanted to say something else. However, Donghyuk only understood the nodding as a yes. ''Alright, see you soon!'' he called out, patting her shoulder just before walking off, towards the building, leaving Woori staring at him as her voice slowly turned down the volume as she spoke ''I better not...'' but he wasn't listening to her anymore.

The female's legs made her walk around the nighbourhood, feeling bothered with the thought of meeting Jiwon. He probably didn't feel like seeing her since he never really contacted her after they broke up. He explained to her why they broke up and she agreed to break up and coming up to meet him after what he told her was pretty much torture for both. At that time, she was consuming a lot of his time as her life wasn't easy. Her mother was having some problems with her father and that mirrored in her. The worst was that she came to conclude part of their relationship was based on the pity he felt for her and that made her hurt. They started off really fine, him loving her, her loving him but as soon as the problems kicked in, she could tell he didn't leave her because things were very rough. And she didn't blame him for it. When they broke up, he told her he had to focus on his career and he wouldn't have time to spend with her. She understood it. She really did as she even thought she shouldn't even be getting in his way with her problems.

All those thoughts contributed to the doubts that floated her brain; sure she wanted to see the boys but wouldn't she be making it hard on him? Since he'd probably be forced to even smile at her. The female sighed and decided not to let Donghyuk down. She decided to go buy a cake and that would be the excuse to show up in their house. She'd stay half an hour so Donghyuk wouldn't whine at her and then she'd leave. Hopefully, Jiwon wouldn't be there and very hopefully the half hour either was cut shorter because they had to do something or simply ticked by really quickly.

Woori was now in the supermarket, finding out the cake was stupid when probably the boys were hungry for food and not for sweets. Her hands reached for snacks and when she was at the drink section, she stopped. Her eyes dropped on Jiwon's favorite drink as she thought if she should get it or not - if she did, she'd probably be showing him how she still remembered what he liked and that wouldn't be something she wanted to show off. However, her hand seemed to be atracked to the drink like a magned and when she reached for the drink, another hand reached for the same can, making the female stop and look at the person who stood beside her.

''Woori?'' a well known voice asked, making the female regret even accepting to go to Donghyuk's dorm. She shook her head as if telling the person her name wasn't that - she wanted to avoid him but there was no way around. He leaned in and pushed back a stand of her hair, making her features obvious to his eyes. It was his ex-girlfriend. Those features belonged to her. ''Woori!'' he said in a cheerful tone, making the female's heart hit her chest roughly at the way his voice melted her inside. He chuckled as he looked over at the drinks, confused on why she was getting his favorite drink ''I thought you hated this?'' he commented, letting her know she wasn't the only one remembering their ex's likes and dislikes. She nodded her head slowly, gripping on the cart she was holding onto. Jiwon's eyes curiously looked at her cart ''Are you having anyone over today?'' he asked, making the female sigh quietly before shaking her head. She was...invited but he didn't know about it.

''Donghyuk...can you take these to Donghyuk?'' she asked him, looking over at the cart just to hear Jiwon hum out a confused sound. Why to Donghyuk? ''Did Donghyuk tell you to buy this? That kid...'' he sighed, shaking his head as he reached for the cart to drop his stuff there as well. Woori shook her head slowly ''He asked me to go over your dorm today. But since I'm not feeling well, I thought I could buy some food and leave it there as an apology.'' she blurted out, knowing Bobby would raise an eyebrow at how she was bad at acting. He nodded his head slowly ''Just because you and I were a thing, it doesn't mean you can't befriend them. Much less lie to me right now. If you don't want to see me, that's alright but at least be honest.'' this made her feel worst inside than before. It was not the fact she didn't want to see him but the fact she didn't want to be a distraction like he had previously called her when they broke up.

She pushed the cart in front of her without any other word, making her way to the cashier. She paid for the stuff she wanted to buy and carried the bags out, not wanting to talk to Bobby after what he said to her. The female headed back home, making a stop by the boy's floor in order to leave there the food she wouldn't be able to eat. Jiwon was following her since she had paid for his stuff as well. He had tried to insist carrying the bags but she kept ignoring him, making him angry at the way she acted towards him.

Once she set down the bags, she rang the bell. She wanted to leave but the male stopped her, starting with an argument she wanted to run away from ''This is exactly why we broke up.'' he spat, glaring at her who looked surprised at him. Was he blaming her in that moment? Before she could answer back, Hanbin came to the door, surprised to see Woori there with Jiwon. ''Oh, come in!'' he said, mouth watering at the sight of food. He picked up the bags, taking them in before Jiwon walked in and banged the door close in the female's face. She scoffed, turning around to click the elevator button. Woori patiently waited for the elevator and she even panicked, clicking the button furiously when she heard the door open.

''I knew I heard your voice! Why don't you come in?'' Donghyuk didn't let her answer, pulling her in right away and closing the door calmly, nothing to do with the way Jiwon closed the door in her face. She smiled slightly as she was pulled towards the living room. She was even surprised Bobby wasn't with them but either way, she tried her best to forget about him. Actually, he was right, she didn't have to stop talking to them because him anyways therefore, she showed a wide smile when they boys started messing around with her. She just wanted to feel less heavy than she felt earlier and letting go of her worries for a while was a good way to forget about it. ''That's funny.'' Donghyuk pointed out, falling on his back as he laughed histerically, making Woori laugh too, a bit more controlled than him.

It was in that exact moment when Jiwon walked in. He stopped by the door, smiling a bit at the way Woori was laughing along with the boys - it has been a while since she has smiled as widely as that and he missed that. He missed her and her soft smile, the way she caught everyone's attention when she didn't feel troubled and the way she used to fool the males just because. He missed it all but their lives had gotten in the way. ''Oh, Bobby hyung, join us!'' Chanwoo called out, waving his hand just to make the male stare at him for a while before he nodded his head as if saying he agreed in joining them. Woori didn't look at him but the male knew the reason.

He gently pushed Yunhyeong aside and sat beside the female, looking over at her as a soft smile played over his lips. It still felt weird between them but after a few minutes, he made it comfortable by using his jokes and even fooling his friends with some of his tricks. It even seemed they were back to normal. Not back to normal, but back to when they were dating. They seemed to be alright with one another, happy again and all her problems seemed to fade away.

''Babe'' the word suddenly fell off Jiwon's lips, making the female shocked; she looked over at him, asking him what he wanted when she wanted to ask him why he suddenly called her like that instead. Bobby realized what he had said and laughed quietly, taking her hand gently as he excused himself and the female from the living room, away from their friends so they could talk.

Woori stood in front of him, tilting his head slightly. He took her hands in his, letting her know he was about to ask her something that she couldn't refuse. It made her remember the way he asked her to be his and that got her panicked. ''Take me back'' he asked, squeezing her hands just to have the female looking down and shaking her head slowly ''Why?'' he sighed out, frowning as she didn't even face him ''I don't want to get in your way again.'' she told him, making him regret the words he gave out as an explanation a few years ago, before he debuted. He didn't want the misunderstanding to go on for longer. ''I didn't want you to fee lonely. I couldn't be there for you.'' ''What's the difference now?'' she lift her head to look at him who tried to come up with a good excuse to tell her.

''I know I'm capable of making you happy now.'' he spoke, pushing away the second thoughts he had a few moments ago. ''I know I did wrong but everything's alright now.'' ''My mom is still arguing with my father so I don't think we should get back together.'' ''What does that have to do with you and me?'' ''You didn't break up earlier because I was going throuhg a hard time with my parents. I'm just letting you know that they're still a it therefore you'll end up hurting me again.'' Bobby sighed quietly as he shook his head slowly ''No, it's not like that. I loved you and I still do. I just... I thought I wasn't good enough for you because I couldn't be there for you to help you with your problems but it's been a while and I still didn't get over you.'' he confessed to her, making the female want to hug him tightly, close to her and ever let him go but she was sure she couldn't do it. She was afraid he'd leave her again with stupid explanations that didn't quite meet the truth as he had said in that moment. ''Look at me, please.'' he asked her, softly, making the femlae's eyes land on him who felt much more relieved as soon as her light brown eyes were on his.

''Let's not think of the past. I know it hurts and believe me, I know it. I couldn't sleep straight for months after what I told you. It was not your fault that we broke up, it was my fault because I couldn't deal with things in that moment and I let it out on you.'' he started, remembering how he snapped at her just before they came inside the boys' dorm. Woori sighed heavily, looking somewhere else as he didn't seem a good place to look at unless she wanted to give herself to him just as easily as she had once given herself to him. However, his hands reached for her features and cupped her cheeks, turning her face to meet his so their eyes shared the same line. He continued ''I don't want to lose you right now. I know that if you do accept me back there will be a lot of things coming our way but I know we can fight against them, just let me make up for my mistakes and take care of you.'' this seemed serious enough to take as the truth and the female, even if she knew this could be a trap, she fell for it and hugged him tightly, slapping her head on his chest just to hear a chuckle of the male.

He rest his chin over her head as she let out such soft words that almost seemed like she was crying ''Just don't leave me again.'' she asked, making the male sigh at how much he had to work to erase what he had done before to her. After all, seeing her brought back the best memories he had with her and the feelings he thought he had got over. But truth was, he didn't.

 

A.N.: Here you go! ♥ I hope you enjoyed it, I know it still is a bit small but well, at least is done, right? Anyways, thank you so much for requesting and feel free to request again!