김 jiwon • 3 ¦ ( request)

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

iKon member: Bobby
your character's name: Lee Jieun
song (optional): M.U.P.
genres: Romance
small plot (optional): Up to you! (But I would appreciate a happy ending)

° • ° • ° • ° • °

The soft sounds played around the room, letting the surroundings enjoy the melody that was being composed. Somewhere inbetween the sweet memories and the music sheets, a female named Lee Jieun. A soft smile came to Jiwon's lips as he opened the door and found the female sleeping with her messy hair. She looked so calm, so relaxed, so beautiful.

He sat beside her and took a look at the only sheet she was working on. It was underlined and scratched but still easy to read. Jiwon stood up and decided to get his hands working.

His head bobbed to the beat while some words escaped his brain, flowing into the paper by the pen. His lips occasionally released soft words of his ideas.

Jieun opened her eyes to find Jiwon with his eyes closed, somehow feeling the beat as he danced in his seat. She slowly lift her head, laughing at the male's dance. It didn't take long until she decided to interrupt him. She pulled his headphones slightly just to gain his attention. The male blinked a few times before a dorky smile fell over his lips. He turned to her and pecked her nose teasingly.

"This idiot...." she thought before smiling softly at how he acted. His short hair looked messy without the headphones but he wanted to share his work with Jieun. She gladly took them and covered her ears just to be blasted with the melody. She enjoyed it. Two of her fingers held onto the right side of it as she searched for the music sheet she had been working on. Once she found it, she placed her words calmly on the beat, laying down her worries about the mix.

The male nodded his head as he closed his eyes to feel the music in his soul. That same moment, her eyes lift from the paper and she found his features charming; that made her forget about what she was singing, which eventually caused the male to open his eyes. He smiled at the sight. "Did you miss me that much?" the female bit her bottom lip, pretending she didn't hear him. She waved her body slightly just to notice the male was holding the wire that previously was connected to the computer between his index finger and his thumb.

Jieun bit her lip harder out of embarrassment before starting to laugh. The male followed her lead. They found these slight awkward moments pretty funny.

The fact it was past lunch hour didn't bother them until their stomachs started a heated war. It was like they were talking to each other. "Even our stomachs like each other... Do you want to go grab lunch?" Bobby asked, pointing his thumb towards the door that stood right behind him. The female shrugged her shoulders; why not?

The young couple walked side by side, occasionally Jiwon would bump his shoulder on Jieun's and make her stubble. She then, would glare at him and either kick his or simply chase after him. He ended up always being caught because of his pants. He had to hold them or pull them but neither of them was comfortable.

"Aish, just pull your pants up..." Jieun rolled her eyes as the male pulled them down a bit more, just to . She found this specific detail a bit annoying. Jiwon found it funny to like that. He approached her, grinning at how she looked away while her arms were crossed "So cute" he mocked her.

Soon, they had arrived the place they were destined and Bobby happily nodded at the sight; food. Jieun too, smiled. She was hungry and this place was special to her. She had met Bobby here; he was with his friends that one time though. The cherry on top of the cake was this place was known for the good food and she didn't feel disappointed after tasting their dishes.

They sat down after ordering their food. Jiwon seemed extra happy today, which was the usual for the female; whenever they were together, she would find him smiling wide like an idiot, fooling around with her and even messing around her things just to make her react to him. He was a total kid. He was Bobby.

His hand suddenly was stretched out to Jieun. She stared at him for a few seconds before understanding he wanted her hand. She rest her delicate hand on his palm just to have him intertwine their fingers "As long as we're like this, there's no person that can stop us. Let's keep composing awesomely like we do." Jieun's cheeks stained with a soft red color. It did fit her.

The food was soon set on the table but Jieun was unable to eat. Her stomach was full of butterflies thanks to the male who still didn't let go of her hand. He wasn't the one to go around and say serious things often as he mostly fooled around with everyone but she knew he was talking seriously this once. Because he even looked serious, even if he smiled.

Her eyes watched carefully how his lips gladly. Let he chopsticks into his mouth while carrying food. This process looked extremely interesting to her until her brain scolded her. That was enough to have her focus on her food and start to eat. She bit down a piece of meat, loving the taste of it.

Jieun then noticed something; Bobby was looking at her, more like watching her. She lift her gaze just to notice him laughing. She didn't understand why since she actually found funny the way at he was stubborn to let go of her hand which forced him to use his left hand to eat. He looked funny since he couldn't properly use the chopsticks.

"Jieunnie... Feed me" he whined, nodding his head as he let his left hand to show her how poorly his left hand skills were. The female rolled her eyes and picked up some food from his plate to feed him with her own chopsticks. The male grinned from ear to ear, little did she know he was just putting up a show.

After eating, the headed out to the park. Why? Because Jiwon said he wanted to play. In reality, he simply wanted her to relax as he knew how life could get stressing when dealing with deadlines.

His hand pulled her towards the park and there was nothing she could do about it; he was stronger than her anyways. They ended up sitting by the swing after Jiwon figured out how to sit down without letting go of her hand. She was sitting on his lap. His arms were happily circled around her thin waist.

"Jieun" he called, having the female turn her head to face him "Ain't I just a great boyfriend?" that caused them to laugh, not because he was lying but because both knew he was right. As a way to , the female shrugged her shoulders but that just earned her a soft peck on her cheek, dangerously close to her lips. "Pft. At least do it properly, Jiwon." she nagged, cupping his cheeks to kiss his lips.

This had been the first time she had started a kiss. Of course he felt surprised but he did enjoy it. She pulled away just to see her boyfriend smiling from ear to ear. "Your eyes are gone!" she managed to joke over the furious red that covered her cheeks. "Haha, so funny. You're better behaved when you're shut up." that was used as an excuse for his lips land on hers. He captured them into a passionate kiss. She enjoyed this but the sudden thought of having people watching them was enough reason to have her pull away. "Jiwon, we are in public..." she scolded him.

Being the playful piece he was, he looked around before facing his girlfriend "Oh yeah, those trees look suspicious... We shall totally get their cameras-" she hit his chest at the way he made fun of her. "If that's the problem, princess, let's go inside. I miss you." his lips whispered against her ear, making a shiver run down her spine. Her head turned again to face him but she couldn't deny the fact she had missed him after not being able to spend that much time with him due to his schedule.

"Let's cuddle" those words escaped their lips at the same time but both of them knew cuddle could not describe what they were doing. It didn't matter. They understood each other pretty well anyways.

[A.N.] sorry for being short and probably . I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot. Feel free to request again!