김 jiwon • 8 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)
 Helloooow ! Can u please do a fluffy/angst scenario about Bobby with "Did u get my letter ?" Thanks a lot !! :)) 
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
His hands nervously tapped on the wooden desk as he waited for the female that usually stood outside his office. He could see her everyday from the huge glass that parted his office from the small desk she worked on. There was always a computer and often a few piles of paper in front of her brown eyes that most of the time had no time to be focused on anything else but work. The lunch hours were always too small to even get him to speak to her but most of the time he was able to get out a few words of her sealed lips. She was nice. Even her outside was nice and he appreciated that. Not the fact any piece of clothing would suit her but the fact he could have small talks that never really felt forced nor awkward with her. She was mostly comfortable with everyone and that included him.
This special morning, he couldn't even sit down. He was too nervous as last night's events kept playing on his mind; ''Dude, just send her a messagedon't you have her number?'' ''I don'tWe don't speak that much..'' and with this, he ended up writing a letter where the words looked messy as his hand kept trembling. However, his mind kept playing the scene that happened a few days ago on his office. The female had walked inside the office he claimed to be his. He was nervous that day, especially because something had came up with his brother. His brother was getting married to a girl that was really special to him, someone he could almost adore.
Her eyes landed on a photo that was over his deskthree people were held in that small frame howevershe could only recognize one of them as it was the male that worked with herThe other male looked a bit too alike the one she knew but she didn't want to assume a thing and the third person whose face was gloriously in between the two males was a female whose smile was brighter than the sun. Jiwon found himself walking behind the female and stopping as he noticed where she was looking atOut of stupidity or even nervousnesshe pulled down the photography and glared at the female who rest the papers she was holding onto on his desk ''Mr. Kim said you should fill those and send them to him by the end of the week.'' with this, no other words were sharedshe exited the room and got back to her seatgetting back to work.
''Jiwon?'' a soft voice said, knocking on the door yet again; the male was lost in thoughts to even notice a female had came inside the room. He shook his head, paying attention to the female who begged his acknowleadgment. ''Minah is not coming today.'' she informed, watching how he frowned and nodded his head slowly. ''Mr. Kim said I will be taking her place for today so feel free to stop by my desk if anything.'' she continued. Jiwon nodded his head slowly and got up, walking towards the female. ''Alright, I'm going to get a drink. Do you want something?'' ''I'll go with you.'' she offered, stepping out of his office almost at the same time she did. ''Cool. Go ahead, I will be there, I just have to get something from Minah's desk.''
Once the female was nowhere to be seen, he picked up the letter he had previously left on her desk and slapped it on his head, looking around to make sure nobody saw this. The letter was the owner of his most sincere feelings, the feelings we was unable to talk about when they weren't even close to one another; it could seem crazy but he was head over heels for the female who paid more attention to her work than to him. After a few more minutes, his legs took him to meet the other female who was waiting for him.
''What's that?'' she whispered, pointing over at Jiwon's hand as she held out a caffee for him. He shrugged his shoulders, staring at the letter ''Just something I had to give Minah.'' ''I can give it to herwe live nearby. I meanshe's likeone floor above my house...'' Jiwon saw in this new hope since this could mean he could let the female know his feelings today and tomorrow would probably be a different day. ''Would you do that?'' he asked, rubbing his nape quietly, as if troubled with this situation. The female only nodded and smiled softly at him, holding out her hand for him. A bit unsure of this, he landed the paper on the female's hand but soon regreted and quickly held onto her wrist, not noticing how her cheeks were stained with a soft red ''Please don't read it.'' he asked her, letting her know just how important this was to her. She chuckled and shook her head ''I promise I won't read a single thing.'' but little did he know her promise was meaningless.
Skipping the work hours that didn't seem as interesting for Jiwon anymore, it was time go home. Jiwon stopped by the female's desk and knocked on it gently ''Please do not forget to send it to her.'' he said, watching the female wrap a soft smile around her lips before nodding her head. He sighed, relieved and made his way to the exit, stopping midway. ''Oh, and don't go home too late.'' he chuckled, being caring as he usually was, for everyone.
Once he was nowhere to be seen, the female digged through her purse and found the letter he had written for Minah. She knew about his small crush on Minah and the letter only comfirmed it. The female picked up a pen and started writing down, the opposite from what the letter read.
''Minah, I've been trying to tell you this from the beggining; I can't really stand the way you force yourself into my life. For the incident that happened a week ago or something, I was really pissed at the way you looked at that photo I had on my deskIt's not your businessnothing that has to do with me or with my life so I would appreciate if you stopped.
Also, I saw the way you're treating Hyosung. Can you please stop? I know you're into me but that's a onesided thing so please mind your own life and leave Hyosung alone. I wanted to talk to you today about this but since you didn't come, I found out writing would be the best way to get to you.
Jiwon ''
The female smirked out of satisfaction. With this, she threw the letter Jiwon wrote away; her letter was much easier to read as it was smaller and it didn't ask them to meet up like Jiwon's did. It didn't talk about the way she attracted him by the way she stood out in a huge crowd even though the people who worked there weren't that many. Her letter was harsh and probably enough to shut Minah's feelings.
Twenty minutes later, Hyosung decided to head home and in less than ten minutes, she was standing in front of Minah's house. She rang her bell and patiently waited until the female came to the door. Once she did, she held out the paper, noticing how Minah looked bad. Her hair was messy and her eyes puffy. Hyosung rolled her eyes and slapped the letter in Minah's hand ''Jiwon asked me to give you this.'' she calmly said to Minah who nodded her head slowly ''Thank you.'' she mumbled before closing the door. Her eyes landed on the letter and she quickly read it, processing the information to which she nodded slowly. Sure she had started to like him but this threw her off; the tone inside her brain was agressive as she read the letter, which was probably the intention. With this, she made her mind up. Jiwon was out of her league as well.
The next day, she came up to work just like any normal day. The first thing she did was explain the situation to her boss and ask him if there was any extra paper work she could do to compensate yesterday. She even came earlier in order to get everything done in a day. Luckyly, her boss was comprehensive enough to understand the situation she was going through. Without wasting any other second, the female started working.
About two or three hours later, another person entered their working place; however, because of the amout of papers that were surrounding the female, she wasn't able to see who it was. She had to get up and she regreted doing so. After reading Jiwon's letter last night, she wasn't sure if she should or not talk to him. Out of education, she bowed her head slightly and adressed him as the way she adressed her boss ''Good morning, Mr. Kim.'' he was taken aback by her actions but his smile didn't break. ''Good morningMinah.'' he stopped by her desk as she sat down. ''Did you get my letter?'' he asked, chuckling to himself. For the female, this behaviour was beyond sadist. She didn't really understand him and she found no other way to answer him but cold. ''I did.''
His eyes showed just how confused he was with her behaviour. He tilted his head, wondering if his feelings had offended her in any kind of way. ''Did...I offend you?'' he asked, frowning as she didn't seem to be happy about it. ''Did my feelings offend you?'' he asked again as he didn't want to have a question unanswered. She turned to him and bit down her lip, taking the letter she recieved last night from her bag. She stood up and pushed it to him ''I don't know, you tell me.'' after this, she pushed him away and headed to the bathroom as the male gasped when his eyes read the first words of the letter; this was certainly not his handwritting and he was even shocked as he kept reading the letter. He was confused and his brain immediatelly asked his body to follow the female as no other thought was big enough to worry him at that moment. He wanted to solve the misunderstanding.
Before she could enter the bathroom, his hand reached for her arm and pulled her towards him. ''I didn't write this.'' he quickly said, waving the paper in front of her. She stared at him, her eyes still puffy from last night; her lips didn't look as bright as they turned into a frown. ''This is not funny. I don't know what kind of game you're playing but if you're with Hyosung, I don't want you to be double timing. I'm sorry if I did get in the way too but I won't be bothering you two.'' ''Hyosung?'' he asked confused with the situation. Minah rolled her eyes ''I swear I don't know what you're talking about... I wrote a letter for you, I wanted to give it to you yesterday but I swear this was not the letter I wrote for you. I was so damn nervous that my hands even trembled and my friend kept teasing me about it. Really.'' he said to her, frowning as he didn't like the situation he was set into the least. Minah shook her head slowly as the male spoke, knowing he was probably being honest. However, there were no evidences and the way he acted towards her last week kept replaying in her mind. She was lost and Jiwon noticed. He sighed softly and ripped the paper apart, hoping she could forget what the letter said as he kept ripping the words apart so there were no senseless words written for her.
Jiwon took a deep breathe, wiping away his nervousness. "I feel so sick when I'm standing in front of me. Not because you're ugly or something... But because I'm in love with you. I'm not sure when this happened but I don't see you as my coworker. I swear I'd do anything to get that beautiful smile of yours back to your lips. I know we haven't talked a lot but there's this something about you that drives me crazy everytimeWhen you look away as I compliment youwhen you work your  off so you can make my work simple,  when you try to hold onto yourself as people keep bothering you... I don't know but I've noticed it all and the list keeps getting bigger and bigger if I dig deep enough through my brain." he stopped for a while, not realizing how the words that came off his mouth would affect the female. He was being honest as he found it a quality over a flaw. Jiwon didn't like lying to anyone, especially to those he was close with and he would be disappointed if he got to know people didn't have enough consideration to keep the lies away from their conversation. Minah looked down at the floor, finding the situation a bit embarrassing to face the male who just started pouring out his feelings for her like it was something normal to do. "I'd like to read your letter..." she confidently spoke, having enough courage to tuck a stand of hair that stubbornly wanted to cover her features. Jiwon showers off a bright smile before his brain came up with a question. "Where's the letter?" he whispered to her as he frowned.
Minah didn't want to accuse anybody but after knowing Jiwon didn't write that letter, the only option left was Hyosung. Someone had to re-write the letter and since she was the one who Jiwon trusted his feelings, probably it was her. However, she didn't want to start her relationship with Jiwon showing off a bad accusation of something the other female could take no blame for.
After a few minutes staring at each other - Jiwon took this chance to appreciate how the soft pink color that hid the female's slight pale cheeks -, the two young people had decided to move. Jiwon understood her thoughts and to stop her from worrying,  he himself suggested Hyosung as the number one suspect. The scene looked like a school play but it had to be solved.  As they looked through the papers in Hyosung's desk, something caught Jiwon's attention. There was a letter on the trash bin. This could be the clue they were looking for and the male was surprised to find the letter he wrote right there, thrown away as if his feelings had no meaning. "I found it." he sadly said, holding up the letter just to see Minah's light brown eyes turn soft. She understood the situation and she knew probably the male would like to talk to Hyosung after this.
The day ended relatively quickly as both of them were busy with their own works that depended  on one another. Once his eyes landed on the clock, the male found out it was late enough and their work was probably done anyways therefore, they could head home. "Minahhe called, getting the female's attention. She tilted her head back to look at the male and that sight was adorable in his eyes.  "It's late, do you want me to take you home?" he asked her noticing how a female stood up but that body didn't belong to Minah. Instead , Hyosung showed up,  asking him to take her home instead.
Minah packed her things quietly, shaking her head at he male who frowned. He gently pushed the other female away and asked Minah once again. She could feel Hyosung's eyes on her however, the male that begged her attention was much more interesting than the female whose feelings were hard to comprehend. "It's late... Let me take you home." he asked again, biting his lip gently. After a few more seconds, thinking to herself, Jiwon caught her attention. "I'll give you the real letter then." he calmly added some more reasons to lead her to come with him. The female chuckled and shyly nodded her head. And with that, a soft smile spread across the male's lips; it was enough to spread a confident smile on the female's lips as well. She looked beautiful like that, at least for the male that seemed to grow fond of her smile, more and more as he got used to those features.
''Let's get going then.'' he announced, waking Minah from her daydream. She nodded her head rather quickly and walked towards her chair, getting her purse. Hyosung on the other hand, didn't seem to enjoy this scenario the least. In her head, Jiwon and her would end up together after he was rejected by Minah however, her plan didn't work quite the way she wanted it to as she forgot about Jiwon's trait; he never really walked out on a fight he wanted to solve unless things were right in between him and the person he fought with. Since the male was head over heels for Minah, she would certainly not be an exception to this sick disease as Hyosung called it. Minah felt glad to have him like that; if it wasn't for him, she would probably be ignoring him and end up crying herself to sleep for a few more nights.
As the two young people walked out the building, the night seemed calm, the stars were bright enough to break through the shy grey clouds that didn't seem to do their job correctly as they weren't covering the stars but helping to create a romantic scenario instead. Jiwon chuckled softly at the thought that crossed his mind. Mother Nature was no exception to the huge list that actually liked Jiwon. What was there not to like about him? He could be serious, he could be playful, he could be best friend-ish, if people allowed him to but overall, he was easy to get along with and that actually helped a lot. Minah held onto her purse a bit tighter than usual as she felt nervous, not because she was walking beside someone of the opposite gender but because that someone was Jiwon. ''So, what happened to you yesterday?'' he suddenly asked, using this as an excuse to come closer to the female, letting her know that even if there was no cold air hitting him, his hands still felt pretty empty and cold; they needed somewhere to protect themselves from the gentle breeze that hit them. His pinky finger rubbed against her skin gently as the female tried to focus on the question he asked her ''Just some family problems.'' she quickly answered him, not wanting him to understand just how her head was interrupting her thoughts because of his soft hand.
Jiwon nodded his head slowly, looking away as he found this the perfect moment to complete the action that was left undone. He slipped his hand in hers as if it was something normal to do. He didn't mind the slightest. Minah didn't mind either since a soft smile grow due to their hands. Jiwon noticed that but since he too, was smiling from the soft touch her hand provided, he didn't say a thing. ''I'm here...if you need anything.'' he shyly commented, taking a look at his feet that suddenly seemed the only place he was able to look at. Out of a sudden courage boost, his eyes focused on the female by his side. Her  eyes too, focused on him after she heard his sincere proposal. She nodded slowly, thanking him silently for being such a nice friend towards her and there were needed no words as both understood what was going on.
Despite the heat that grew from their hands, leading their blood to warm up as well, the touch of their hands was very comfortable and none of them felt like pulling away, until Jiwon remembered they were still outside the building where they worked. He laughed softly and lead the female to his car, making the effort to open the door for her before taking his place on the driver seat. He offered her a soft smile, which che gladly retributed right after she got inside comfortable. ''So, where do you live?'' he asked, shyly as his hand reached for the belt that the female had previously secured herself with. Minah took a look at her purse, wondering if she ever wanted him to arrive her house. The ride by car would be much quicker than she could ever want it to be. ''Just a few blocks down this street.'' she announced, nodding her head slowly to let the male know she was telling him the truth. The car fell silent for a second; Jiwon knew he didn't want this ride to end either but that was just because he felt like it was unfair to let go of her so early.
''Thanks for driving me home...'' Minah said as soon as he parked the car where she indicated him to. The male looked at the hand he kept on the wheel and nodded slowly, wondering what he could do to keep her company a bit longer. But nothing came to his mind. ''W-would you like some tea?'' Minah's voice suddenly asked, grabbing his attention; Jiwon didn't want the tea but he could use a little longer to be with her.''Sure.'' he answered, a bit happier than before. The human beings exited the car and headed towards the door that lead them inside the building the female lived in. She stopped by her door and bit her lip ''it's...a bit messy.'' she announced, ashamed to confess she was not as organized at home as she was at work. The male laughed and shook his head ''It's okay, honestly.'' 
With this, the female let out a soft breathe and walked inside the house, leaving the door open so the male could walk in. Once he did, she closed the door and headed to the kitchen, getting busy with the said tea. ''It will be ready in ten minutes, would you like to take a seat? I mean, make yourself at home.'' her legs quickly helped her run towards the living room and take away all the mess that laid over the couch, bringing it to her room instead. Jiwon, laughed to himself and sat down on the couch. He took out the letter he had his feelings writen in and waited for the female. He wanted her to read the original. His fingers caressed the paper before he noticed the female coming inside the living room and sitting by his side. She nervously looked at the letter that he held out for her. ''I'd rather say it face to face but I guess I will forget half of the things I wrote there so...'' he chuckled, landing the paper in her hands. Minah nodded and smiled at the male before setting the letter aside. She wanted to read it later, so she could chuckle and grin like an idiot all she wanted, without showing just how happy she was to the male.
''Jiwon, it's raining.'' she gasped as soon as she stepped into the kitchen, looking at the window. The male showed up, wearing a troubled smile. ''I guess I will shower twice then.'' he commented, laughing but this was nowhere near fun for the female. ''You can stay over... I have my brother's pajama somewhere, I just have to look for it. You two are the same physically so I guess you can wear his clothes.'' she continued, not really noticing the proposal she was making.
With all of this, the male ended up getting dressed into a warm pajama that didn't belong to him and sitting on the couch beside the female again. ''Before the day ends, I wanted you to know how special you are for me...' he whispered, noticing how the female fell asleep on his shoulder. Jiwon leaned down and kissed her lips gently, blushing to himself as he knew this was going to be his dirty little secret and the first kiss he shared with her that she wouldn't be aware of. Or at least that was what he thought.
 
A.N.: I?m sorry for taking so long but here it is, finally it is done and I hope you enjoyed it!