k.jiwon -- probably perfect

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, romance
Pairing: jiwon x gabriella x hanbin (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: The three of them are best friends however, Gabriella and Jiwon happen to be dating without Hanbin's knowleadge and the female couldn't hold it back any longer.
Inspired by: Video - Lee Hi
Lenght: 1429 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Friendship is rulled by some kind of rules that once broken are the quickest way to ruin people's lives. Jiwon exhaled as he sat down beside his best friend who had the biggest smile plasted on his face. The male tried to fake some kind of interest on what he was about to say. ''So...Gabriella accepted to go on a date with me.'' Hanbin happily said, throwing himself on the couch with a foolish smile ''She did, huh?'' Jiwon asked, taking a look at the TV. Hanbin didn't seem to notice the lack of interest on his speech; it was like he wasn't aware of the way his friend felt about all of this. Little did he know there was so much more than he could tell behind those words.

''Well, I have to go get ready and all...so yeah...'' the male smiled widely as he made his way to the room he shared with his friend. Jiwon sighed as he  rest a hand over his forehead as if checking for fever. Perhaps he was trying to calm himself down. What could he do about the situation? Absolutely nothing. It wasn't Habin's fault he decided to actually hide the truth from him. He made the choice to let his friend out of his love life when he shouldn't. He shouldn't have done such thing. And yet, he did.

The front door soon closed after Hanbin exited the house he lived in with his best friend. He was just so happy that Jiwon didn't want to ruin his happiness, God knows why his girlfriend accepted a date with his best friend. He couldn't read her mind but the fact they were hiding it away from Hanbin was killing Jiwon inside. How could he keep himself from talking the truth like this? It was worst than he could ever describe the feeling to be.

Gabriella bit her lip harshly. She was best friends with Hanbin and she actually knew that this date meant more than just a friendly outing and she was planning on putting an end to all of the lies. She didn't want to go on hiding this from her best friend who happened to be her boyfriend's best friend as well. She understood Jiwon's position, of course it was hard to say this to someone - how could they crush down their hopes so easily and quickly? But it had to be done. She couldn't keep hiding herself from her best friend. Jiwon made her happy but lately, due all the secretive thing, stuff wasn't going that well.

Jiwon often missed their dates since Hanbin wanted to tag along. He didn't call her as often - she was guessing he was starting to regret hiding it from Hanbin and she was too. Not only because she didn't get to be with Jiwon as often as she wished but also because it didn't feel comfortable. She wanted to be able to kiss her boyfriend longer than just half second and actually lean her head on his shoulder without making Jiwon feel uncomfortable with the situation. She had tried using various hints but none of them seemed to work. This was her last chance.

''Oh, you're here!'' Gabriella smiled widely as she saw her friend coming inside the coffee shop they decided to meet in. The male showed off a wide smile. He held out the bouquet of flowers he had been holding onto and this made the female realize how this wasn't going to be easy - not that she expected it to be, it could never be easy.

"So..."  Gabriella chuckled quietly as they sat down, making Hanbin's smile grow wider. He waited for the female to go on with her speech. "I accepted to come on this date with you because there's something you really need to know..." the female didn't sound happy at all with the news she had to deliver. She bit her lip harshly, making Hanbin worried about what she had to say. He was honestly concerned with the words that could fall from her lips. Whatever left those would probably be softer, even if those were bad news but still, the female knew she had to be calm when she told him about what was going on. Would he be hurt? Hell yes. It was never easy to reveal such thing. 

Sighing, the female took in some air, as if trying to gain some courage since she knew he wouldn't exactly take this well, especially because they were his best friends. She felt guilty to hide such thing from him but it was not like she had any other choice. Jiwon didn't want to tell his friend, fearing something would go wrong and he would end up not wanting to be with them any longer but in Gabriella's brain, hiding it would only lead to worst scenarios and she couldn't live with that. She couldn't simply lose Hanbin, he was someone she cared for way too mcuh to simply not care.

''So...?'' Hanbin smiled slightly at the female, knowing perfectly well something he couldn't exactly control was coming down his way. Something he perhaps would rather not know about. Gabriella bit her lip harshly as she looked at the male. This was harder than she thought. The male in front of her raised an eyebrow; it was certainly nothing good since has having troubles letting it out and that was what made him sure of it.

''Okay, I know you're going to be really mad and all but I didn't want to hurt you and I hope you understand.'' she started, knowing that now, there was no way back. She had to say it, either she wanted or not and that was final. Hanbin patiently waited for her to go on, not really enjoying how the event had turned out. ''I'm dating Jiwon.'' those words felt heavier than she could ever express. Hanbin quietly stared at her for a few seconds, processing her words that hit him hard.

The male scoffed, after a couple minutes. What was the goal of this date they were attending to? He was sure she understood he liked her more than just a friend since she accepted the date and that hurt him bad. Let alone the fact they did hide their relationship from him who had always beem there for them. ''Cool.'' Was his answer after a few more moments thinking. Gabriella frowned knowing that under the mask he had put up there was a broken Hanbin, asking why in the world two of the people he cared for the most just did this to him. It made no sense for him (and for anyone, honestly) but she couldn't blame herself only. Jiwon was the one in first place wanting to hide this. God knows why.

 

Jiwon's eyes caught the sight of his girlfriend as he came to open the door. By her face, he could tell it did not go well and as he knew Hanbin, he wasn't going to be home that day and probably until next week. ''I told you.'' he sighed, walking towards the couch without conforting the female who stood there quietly staring at him. She was hoping he'd hold her in her arms or whatever. That was what she wanted ever since she entered the place she met Hanbin in. She didn't want to hurt her friend but she did, there was no other way out anyways.

Upon noticing his girlfriend wasn't by his side, he threw his head back on the couch, finally seeing her by the door, holding onto her bag as her eyes landed on the floor like she was thinking. ''Babe.'' he called out, sighing quietly. As an answer, the female fit her head and Jiwon held out his arms, inviting her for what could be called a cuddling session. Gabriella set down her bag and joined her boyfriend on the couch, hiding herself from the world on his embrace. 

''I'm sorry things turned out this way.'' the male whispered, knowing he was the one to blame for stopping her from saying a thing or even for not saying it himself. He could only imagine Hanbin and how he felt ''The three of us will laugh at this someday. We will be fine.'' Jiwon continued, trying to comfort himself with his own words as he wasn't sure of how things could go from there on. Either Hanbin decided to face it and forgive them or not and that meant their friendship would be over. That was the last thing they ever wanted.

 

A.N.: I know I haven't published lately but some stuff came up and that made me have no time to write. I'm really sorr but anyways, this one is out at least, I will try to post some moreand by the way, I will be on a two week hiatus but you can keep requesting, I just won't be there to answer right away. Thanks for the support and I hope you guys enjoyed this, feel free to request and thanks for requesting!