구 junhwe • 10 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

• ikon member : goo junhoe
• your character's name : nam hyeri
• song (optional) : lee hi's breathe (yASSS)
• genres : angst, sad, emotional
• small plot (optional) : junhoe and hyeri were good friends who fell in love with each other. but junhoe left. two years later, he came back apologizing to her and wanting to make things right.
• other (anything you'd like to add) : maybe include a scene where she doesn't forgive him and ran from him, and it starts running, and he caught her only to have their lips only a few inches away? and her heart goes dugeun dugeun haha~ the rest is up to you. thanks.

  ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

Her blue lens weren't enough to hide the sadness in her eyes; she had tried her best to keep it all in but she couldn't stop blaming Junhwe for the state she was in in that exact moment; he had left her when she needed him the most. Her life has been pretty much hell but she made through it. The only reason she didn't bother to look for him was the reason he gave her when he left if it's not meant to be, then it won't work out those words sounded bitter even today when she stood in front of her laptop, wondering where the hell he had left to. She pictured the map that was in front of her eyes in her brain, trying to bring it to a real scale but even so, it was impossible to imagine how far he was. He simply decided to go. He left no message, he sent no letters. He erased her from his friends list. Or at least that was what it seemed like.

Even today, she picked up her phone and sent senseless messages to his number; he didn't answer and probably she was just annoying the hell out of someone she didn't know. But in the middle of those stupid messages, there was one she never dared to send. I love you it read. How could she send such meaningful words to someone who didn't even bother to inform her where he was going? Did he even care for her? She wasn't sure and even if she came to conclude something, she wished she didn't have the ability to think. Because it hurt. The thoughts in the back of her head were just too many; so many that she didn't even notice her phone light up. She recieved a message, confirming one of her hopes; he never changed his phone number. He recieved each and every single message she sent him but he never dared to talk back. Hyeri was so tired of crying over him; her hand threw away the phone she was holding into. She was angry to see his name pop up suddenly when she spent the last two years trying to speak to him. Maybe she should just play his game too.

The loud bang heard was no other than her phone crashing against the wooden floor; thankfully her rubber phone case protected the phone from any damages; she wasn't thankful. She wished she never had a phone. She wanted to delete him from her life. But it was impossible. The couch on the living room was the place they spent endless hours cuddling while they argued over the stupidest things instead of doing their homework. The kitchen counter was the place they found more comfortable to eat, forgetting about the wooden table that was disposed by the window with the magnificient view of a clear outside. But they still found the counter the best place to eat. The plates, the fridge, the sink and even the floor was related to him. She was tired.

Her feet pushed away the air, landing on the floor as she walked towards the room, thanking herself for taking away each and every photo she took with him. She threw herself on the bed, trying to fool her brain by thinking of what to do next; the next step in her life was no other than getting herself ready for her job. She wasn't running late since it was still early but she wished she could be someone normal and be asleep instead of beating herself up with the idea of being unwanted. Her eyes closed as her hands carefully ran through her long black hair, trying to rub off her frustrations calmly just like she pictured any other person to do.

Hyeri decided it was time to get herself to do her stuff without saying any other word. That small thought was enough to help her; she wished she could be like this every day but there were a few times she could point out when she couldn't even speak over how frustrated she felt; she had to learn how to direction her energy towards her tasks. A shower was the best option at four in the morning. She found out she really needed one anyways. Her messy hair was begging for one; she did sweat a lot when she was asleep but she didn't sleep for long as the thought of him never really turn off the light that showed his features. Using little energy, she moved towards the bathroom, hoping the shower would help her wash off her thoughts; it surprisingly did.

The figure on the mirror looked a bit happier than the recent face she showed; it was like an update. It was her who was standing there but it didn't feel like it; it felt different and perhaps a bit too bitter for her. How could even the mirror look better than she did? The two minutes she spent staring at the mirror quickly ticked by, reminding the female she had yet a lot of stuff to do before she felt the house. In the list there were simple tasks, such as dressing up and drying her hair. Combing her hair and get her shoes. Find out what she would have for lunch and pack a small snack to give her stomach no reason to argue with the rest of her organism. Less than one hour had ticked by and she was ready; she sat by her bed and took a look at her feet that were covered with her shoes. She was glad those weren't the shoes he had gave her; she was glad she was selfish enough to buy herself her favorite pair of shoes instead of letting him do it for her.

When the clock read 06:30 A.M., the female threw a jacket over her small shoulders and looked around for her bag, not having any more time to waste inside that house. The keys were with her, her wallet was with her but she didn't mind the fact the phone was still where she left it. On the floor by the chair she had brought there to stop her from sitting on the couch that gave her so many nightmares. She made her way to the door, opening it calmly to find a male. A taller male or better, his chest. She knew this scent but she begged to be wrong. She prayed to god but she wasn't heard. In front of her eyes stood the male that two years ago left her. She shouldn't feel hurt as he never really engaged himself into any kind of relationship with her. At least no other than friends. Her eyes scanned his features; he looked so good. He looked okay. He looked fine. He looked happy. His eyes showed concern but probably he didn't spend any night awake because of who he left behind. Hyeri bit her tongue, lowering her head as she closed and locked the door behind her. She didn't want him there therefore ignoring wouldn't be that hard anyways. For her, it was like he wasn't standing there. It was like she never wanted t hug him nor wished him to come back and hold onto her, allowing her to know just how much he cared for her. He was there. But he was too late. No, he wasn't even late. Because he didn't belong to her, even though the unfair life paired her up to be his, he didn't belong to her. He made it clear when he left.

His hand that carried his long fingers stretched out to grab her washed brown hair. He caressed the stand of hair he was able to catch but the soft feeling in the tip of his fingers soon slipped through them and went back to their initial position, where they belonged. Hyeri walked past him without any words. She didn't need to talk to him, much less to see him like this. She probably would cry herself to sleep when she came home, if she was even able to sleep.

No words were shared in between the two of them; instead, he came to her door every morning for an entire month. On the last day of the month, he stopped her from leaving, exposing the fact they had stuff to solve; he had waited for long now. Hyeri kept being cold towards him ''During this entire month, I haven't asked you anything.'' he finally released those soft words from his lips that allowed chills to run down her spine; she had missed his voice. Out of many other features, his voice was something she could never forget; something she missed more than anything. In between deciding to breathe and to make up her mind to leave, he continued. ''We can't fight destiny.'' that was enough to make the female want to slap him. Sure, destiny. Hyeri pushed him aside, easily to make her way to work but he didn't allow her to leave, his long arm reached for her when she took three steps away from him. It was like she didn't walk at all. ''I can't wait much longer.'' he was being unfair and he was aware of that. He wasn't expecting her to answer him but in a hushed tone, she mumbled ''I've waited for two years...just to understand I don't mean a thing to you so what's the difference?'' it seemed hard to understand such simple words.

Before he could notice the two crystal colored rivers that ran down her cheeks, she walked away from him just like she always intented to; she wanted to be the one walking out on him instead of being the one who always waited and patiently asked for forgiveness; he owned her an apology and yet, that apology wouldn't make any difference because he wasn't one day too late but two years too late and even her pride had deadlines. He pushed it to the limit. ''Hyeri.'' he called, forcing more tears to run free from her organism. The female shook her head that was already hung low as she walked. She didn't want to talk to him. She really didn't. ''Hyeri.'' he called again and up until that moment, she was calm but he kept poking her with a pen or at least that was what it felt like; the feeling she got was the same of his annoying ways during class a few years ago but the only difference now was that she didn't find them fun. Not at all. ''I'm sorry...'' he pronnounced his simple apology, making the female stop her tracks. Sure, she forgave him. She forgave him but she wouldn't forget what he had pulled her through. ''You're forgiven.'' her quiet voice announced before her feet suddenly walked in a quick pace. It was like running. She had so much to let out but she didn't trust him enough anymore to let her words out. Not like before.

The sun hid behind the clouds that took away the bright color of the cars surrounding her on the parking lot. She found it a good thing; she wasn't the only one in pain and thankfully, the rain started pouring on her. Her feet ran but she wasn't sure where they were taking her. She was yet, certain of something; she was getting away from him, which was good. On the other hand, the male shook his head, convencing himself this was not going to end like this. Sure he didn't tell her he was going away but just like any other clichè movie, he couldn't. He had no time. He himself was against that decision; the decision he couldn't make. If he could turn back time, he would have pulled her to his chest and held her tightly. He would have broke the world apart if he needed to, in order to stop him from leaving someone he loved so much. He was sure he made his feelings clear each time he looked at her but those looks weren't enough. There was nothing that could replace the three words he always tried to sing out to her. Even his actions felt empty and they weren't complete without those three words that bloomed flowers everywhere. He had made up his mind; he was going to take care of her. He was going to make up for it. Because she was worth it.

Just like the female's feet, his own started running, splashing through the small one centimeter pools that were spread all across the floor. It didn't take long until he felt his clothes stick to his body, getting tighter and colder but none of that mattered in that moment. His hair was too an obstacle to his vision but he had to keep running; he had to find her. He was only satisfied when he saw the sillouete he would recognize even miles away. She was stopped; her bag rest over the floor while her hands covered her face. The rain poured on both of them but in his eyes, it was pouring harder on her. He stopped walking, allowing himself to think about what he should say. 

''I love you.'' those three words came out spontaniously from his lips. They felt right but the fact they should have been said two years ago made it worst to accept. He aproached her, taking baby steps towards her body that didn't dare to move other than the small jumps her shoulders made while she tried hard to stop crying over someone her brain labeled as a traitor, over someone who didn't deserve it. His arm reached for hers, caressing the delicate skin at the same time he tried to wipe the tears the sky cried for her away from her arm. She didn't respond to his touch but she didn't pull away either. He pulled her to his chest in a rather rough move but he had no choice; she could decide to push him away in any second. Hyeri didn't mind the fact he had stopped the rain from pouring on her shirt, at least directly on her chest. He closed his eyes before he too started to cry. He pressed her closer to him, wishing they could share the same soul like they used to; he was aware she had suffered but he too suffered for not having her next to him, telling him everything would be okay. ''I love you.''he repeated, on a shaky breathe this time. She pulled away from his chest, looking up at him; he didn't deserve this attention but she cupped his cheeks and wiped away the tears he cried. ''I hate you so much. I don't understand what I did wrong.'' she cried out, loudly to him as she gripped his cheeks and her forehead hit his chest once. He cried together with her, enjoying her soft touch that he missed so much.

None of them could deny the fact their touch still lead chills down their spine. She slipped slowly from his arms like she was water, until her knees and bottom were on the floor. Her hands were back to her face. He kneeled down to her level, knowing she probably was tired from all of this. ''The worst thing...'' she hiccuped, letting her hands fall to her sides before facing the male. ''The worst thing is the fact I still love you, that i still want to be in your arms and to forget about this all.'' she spoke, looking into his eyes that didn't dare to leave hers. Junhwe frowned, knowing he couldn't say anything to her in that moment; he had no idea of what to say nor do. Without him noticing, her hands held onto his shirt and pulled him close to her until their wet lips rest together. His hands soon found their way to her hips, letting her pour out the feelings she couldn't transtale into words. That kiss was full of anger, sadness and love. Above everything love. He knew it and that was why he didn't hesitate to kiss her back. His mind was set to make up for each and every mistake he had commited in the past but he needed to get through her barriers that he knew would be much more than he was even expecting. He didn't mind. He would do anything to be with her, to comfort her and have her in his arms as this was the main reason for him to comeback. On the other hand, she couldn't sleep as her caring brain thought about how he was and how she missed his long arms snaking around her waist. Now that she had it back, it felt right but at the same time so wrong. Wrong to the point she couldn't bring herself to pull him away from her but she couldn't pull him closer either. 

In short, he was her weakness but his profile didn't come to an agreement with his flawless face. He was full of flaws, from his neck to his toes and his pesonality was itself a sin she would take anytime to comfort her lasting pain but that was only because humans usually called it love, a sin they decided to ignore.

 

A.N.: /coughs harshly/ i hope you liked it... because like...you see...yeah e w e; here i am, writing long oneshots again /sobs harshly cause this is over 3000 words or near tbh. I hope you enjoyed, feel free to request again! Don't be afraid to leave behind your opinion too.