g.junhwe -- you're mine

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, romance
Pairing: junhwe x ahri (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Junhwe is married to Ahri for a while now and as a caring husband, worried for her, he started arguing over the fact she arrived home late. Ahri wasn't pleased with the fight he pulled up and, in order to calm down, she decided to leave. She was gone for over a week and Junhwe finds her drinking, more than she should and decides to take her home.
Inspired by: Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Lenght: 3162 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Junhwe wasn't sure just how many times he had checked the watch the past hour. Ahri hardly came home late and whenever she did, he would be angry, not at her but out of worry since he still couldn't manage his mind to keep the ugly scenarios of what could have happened to his wife from coming into his brain. The hands of the clock seemed to be slowing down each time more. Even the digital clock that his phone held seemed slow enough to kill him, even if he was able to see the seconds passing by. Those seemed the worst to tick by.

It was exactly three in the morning when Ahri walked through the door of the house both agreed to buy after their marriage. The female smiled softly as she saw her husband. He was waiting for her and his face was anything but welcoming. He looked mad, Ahri couldn't figure out why but she knew he would soon spill out the reason without being necessary her question.

"Where were you?" he asked in a whisper, making the female tilt her head slightly as she thought of a way to answer the male. What could she possibly tell him? She wasn't sure since she didn't want to ruin the surprise she was working on due to their anniversary date being close by. The female tried greeting her husband with a gentle kiss but he refused the affection she offered him, making the female look at him confused. Again, he asked the same question "Where were you?" and this time she frowned, landing her hands on his chest as she got back to her original position from tip toeing. Her eyes looked into his and she noticed just how he was determined to know what had happened to her. "Don't you have any kind of explanation to get home at freaking three in the morning? I think that as your husband that was ing worried about you, I deserve to know." he shouted, making Ahri widen her eyes and step back a little. She didn't like his tone the slightest.

"I was out with a friend. I don't get to see him often." she lied, not wanting to give away the fact she was planning something for the both of them who deserved some kind of reward for being married for almost half decade. Four years had run by the both of them.

Junhwe rolled his eyes as he scoffed "So it was an him? Is he more important than I am?" Ahri stared at Junhwe quietly, in disbelief as she noticed he was being stupid with his statements. She didn't answer him as she thought he was creating a huge mess over something that wasn't even real.

"Answer me, Goo Ahri!" he shouted at her, not because he was jealous but because he was worried and he had no idea of how to make himself feel better over this. He trusted her just as much as she trusted him but in that moment, he couldn't think straight. ''Are you accusing me of cheating behind your back?'' she asked, trying to clarify what was happening in that exact moment as her brain seemed to deny whatever was happening. The male gulped down his saliva as he thought carefully about her question; he actually was even if he didn't intend to but he had a way to avoid her question; ''Why aren't you answering me? Don't change the damn subject!'' and this made Ahri scoffed quietly, not believing what was happening. ''Are you serious?'' she mumbled ''Do you have anything to hide?'' he crossed his arms over his chest, making his wife remove her hands from his chest before nodding her head slowly. 

''Alright Junhwe, alright.'' she shouted back at him, feeling her tears rolling down her eyes as she walked towards their room, ready to pick up a few things; she couldn't possibly decide to stay in the same house as him over what she has been accused - none of it was true and it was partly her fault for lying but she wouldn't admit it, at least not in that state. He followed her into the room, giving her a not so happy glace that was supposed to make her notice how he wasn't pleased with the situation but she wasn't even looking at him. She was throwing random pieces of clothing inside the bag without checking if those did fit together or not - she simply wanted to get away and she was convienced that she wasn't going to come back any sooner. Not after what he said, not before he apologized to her since she was surprised that he still thought like that after being together for four years. After all the ups and downs that came their way and made their life interesting at least.

''Where are you going?'' his harsh voice sounded, making the female frown. She didn't know where she was going at that hour ''I don't know.'' she answered him, still letting him hear her voice in hope this could somehow make him understand how much she cared for him. Ahri simply didn't feel like hearing any other word that came from his mouth as she knew that all that he was going to be able to say that night would be hurtful words that would end up making their relationship hang for a while and she didn't want that even thought that was already happening. She was trying to stop him from even saying things he would regret saying.

''What do you mean you don't know where you're going? As your husband I demand to know where the hell you're going!'' he shouted at her, feeling frustrated with their conversation that ever since she walked the door has been something he was hating so far. Ahri bit her bottom lip, not knowing any other way to answer his question, she really had no idea of how she should answer him since she had no place in mind. ''I'm going away from you until you get your senses back!'' she shouted back, half satisfied with her answer yet, feeling guilty for saying it like that to him. However, she shouldn't because he showed no signs of guilt over what he had accused her of.

Soon, she was walking out the door, trying her best to hold in the tears that he forced her to cry. She had no idea when she started being so sensible about everything but there was an answer for it; he was Junhwe, the one she married, the one that above anything, was always brutally honest with her - if he didn't like something, he'd say it out loud, if he thought she was wrong, he'd try to correct her - as long as he had opinions to give out, he wouldn't hold it back even if sometimes he knew he was going to hurt her, it was always intended to protect her and she liked that about him.

Once the door was closed behind her, she sighed heavily knowing there was no way back. Junhwe was inside their house, she left back her keys as she didn't intend to be back that soon. There was more than four walls parting them, there was much more than just a building and the busy streets that completed the night view of the town they lived in. However, she didn't let the distance affect her since she decided to try her luck in her best friend's house. It was the only place she could think of as she knew that at least her, would understand her and the truth could be spilled without spoiling the surprise.

 

''Ahri...'' her best friend sighed as she heard the story the female told her. She was into her best friend's arms, crying quietly at how bad she felt, firstly for lying but mostly for hearing how easily he turned everything against her when he knew perfectly well that she would never cheat on him. ''You guys will be alright, I know you guys will. You always do. I mean, you two love each other so much...'' she heard her best friend whispering gently but even those soft words made her feel hurt, for some reason, they didn't seem to fit inside her brain as nicely as she wanted them to. Instead, those hurt her a bit more as she remembered the words he spoke to her so merciless.

''You need a good bath and a nice night of sleep.'' her best friend spoke after Ahri stopped crying. She pushed herself away from her friend's body, sniffing quietly as she nodded her head, she was right, maybe she was just making everything look worst because her head was still fresh with the fight she had with her husband. Probably it wasn't that bad, probably a nice bath and a good night of sleep would easy her thoughts and organize them nicely in her head in a way she could pull out her worries and solve everything. Without protesting, she made her way to the bathroom and took a long bath, as if washing away the pile of worries that landed on her skin day after day, as well as the new layer that contained Junhwe's harsh words used on their fight.

 

Seconds passed, minutes passed, hours passed, days passed, weeks passed and everything was still the same. ''Now, Ahri, you're just being stubborn.'' her best friend sighed quietly as she noticed she was sitting on her couch, hugging one of the pillows she usually displayed over the couch if the ones that visited her wanted to lay down or simply lean back more comfortably. Ahri on the other hand, didn't seem to agree with her best friend. Nobody seemed to understand her at this point anyways. It's just that, she could be over reacting but the fact he accused her of cheating on him, made her feel really bad with herself. In a sudden act of courage, she stood up and smiled slightly ''I'll get going then.'' she whispered, heading to the room to pick her stuff up.

Her friend knew that something was off by the way she acted but either way, she let her leave. What Ahri didn't know was that she picked her keys and went after her. Her friend smiled softly noticing how she was actually heading home. Just when she was about to sigh out of relief, she noticed Ahri stopped. She stopped at the door, lowering her head and quickly shaking it. The next thing she knew was that she walked towards the car and opened the door, throwing her bag inside and closing it right away; this was an obvious sign that she wasn't going to home. Where was she going? Her friend quickly hid herself and let Ahri walk.

Ahri looked at the sky tiredly, smiling slightly at the sight of the moon - the same moon that she had appreciated together with her husband back on their honey moon, the same moon that saw the sweet proposal Junhwe made to her where he was way too nervous to even let out two words that made sence together, the same moon that watched their innocent love grow over the sweet giggles and silly words he managed to tell her whenever they were together, even the same moon that watched how Junhwe randomly bumped into Ahri two days after they met. Ahri sighed heavily, feeling tears rolling down her cheeks as she closed her eyes still wondering why she was being so stubborn when all she wanted was to run into his safe embrace that would protect her from whatever.

Her feet however, made her walk further away from her house. When she woke up from all the thoughts she was having, she was inside a club, sitting at the bar, ordering random drinks as she didn't even want to know what the hell those contained, all she knew was that the alcohol they had would probably be helpful at some point, at least to ease her pain and thoughts, making her forget for a while about how her best friend almost kicked her out - probably for being tired of all the sighing and whines - she was alone for a while and perhaps, that was the best for now. She simply wasn't able to realize that in her state.

Ahri wasn't quite sure of how many drinks she had had. She couldn't see straight anymore when she kept ordering. The man that served her the drinks had tried to make her slow down with the drinking and even started serving less almost in hope she wouldn't finish their drinks in that night. Just when she was about to ask for another one, she heard a familiar voice ordering the male to stop serving her drinks. Ahri turned around, almost falling off the chair when she did so, wanting to shout at whoever was stopping her from drinking when she wasn't even bothering anyone. Throught the slight line she could actually see, she wasn't able to put together the face and the body that looked strangely way too familiar for her. Her body was picked up, her bill was paid and she was carried off the place.

Junhwe sighed as he pulled her inside his car, clenching his theeth in hope it would calm him down; there was no use to even argue with her when she was in this state. Through whines, Ahri was able to pull off a single phrase before falling asleep ''Happy anniversary.'' Junhwe bit his bottom lip, focusing on the road ahead of them as his hands tightened their hold on the wheel until his knuckles turned white. He couldn't stop himself from crying as he heard her, knowing he was the reason why she almost passed out drinking inside the club. Soon, he parked the car and took a look at her, watching her chest raise and fall as the air was inside her system through her slightly parted lips.

Being the caring husband he was, he carried her inside and didn't bother to change their clothes. He laid her on the bed after closing the door with his own body as his eyes watched her sleeping. Soon, he gently dropped her on the bed, kicked off his shoes and got himself in the bed he shared with her, backhugging her tightly as his forehead rest against her spine, while his eyes released some tears that were taken away from his features by her shirt as if it absorbed her husband's pain. He knew he had gone too far the night they argued as he heard her best friend, that was how he knew she was at that specific club. He knew he was unfair to her and he missed her however, for being stubborn and blinded by worry, he missed their anniversary that was what the female was working on, the reason why she was arriving home so late. He knew that all she wanted was him to hug her once she arrived, tired from the extra work she got herself but he was unfair to her, throwing off stupid words that hurt her more than he could imagine, even if he too felt hurt with it.

''I'm so sorry baby.'' he whispered to her, kissing her back. He knew she was asleep but he couldn't help apologizing for what he had done. It was a long night, to the point the male only fell asleep after he found no more tears available to run down his eyes and wet the female's clothes.

Ahri woke up feeling sick, her head was hurting badly. She tried to figure out why the hell she felt so bad when she suddenly remembered the reason why and with that realized, she found another concern; where was she sleeping? Her eyes looked around the place as her body tried to move but something was holding her back. She knew this place. Her eyes looked down and noticed that two arms were wrapped around her waist, tightly. Her eyes widened as she pictured the worst; did she cheat on her husband? But her clothes were on. Frowning, she turned around, afraid of what she was going to find. It was Junhwe.

The female bit her inner cheek, frowning at the sight of her sleeping husband in front of her; this was what she had wanted. The time they spent away seemed to kill her - she hated being apart from him; their jobs had already parted them for a few hours but being away from him for longer than a week made her feel empty. Without thinking if she felt hurt or not, she wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face into his chest, hugging him tightly as if she didn't want him to go anywhere. 

Junhwe woke up to light sobs, feeling his chest wet as now it was his turn to take in her pain. He moved his head, noticing she had turned to face him, however, she was hiding from his eyes. She was tightly holding onto him like she held her durying the night. He leaned his head down, allowing his lips to kiss her head gently ''I'm sorry'' he whispered to her who held him tigher. ''I'm really sorry, baby.'' he whispered again, noticing how she hid her face in his neck instead. He smiled a bit; he missed having her this close to him. ''I'm sorry for missing our anniversary and for being so stupid.'' he whispered, making the female pull back to look at him with a frown. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying; he didn't like the sight the least.

It was like her face was asking how he knew about it, how he himself recognized he was wrong. His soft hand cupped her cheek and wiped away some tears ''I talked with your best friend. She told me where you were and I came to pick you up last night. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just so worried. Please next time let me know that you're arriving late at least.'' his voice sounded hoarse for this long sentence but it was loud and clear enough to make Ahri nod her head once and firmly telling him she agreed with his conditions. Her hands were pulled away from his torso, coming up this features to wipe away the tears he also cried and even taking the chance to bring his face close to hers however, it was him who finished her move. He looked into her eyes for a few seconds before pushing the gap away from them; his lips kissed hers in a gentle yet passionate way resembling how much he actually missed her during those nights he didn't have her in his arms.

 

A.N.: I'm terribly sorry for being so behind on the requests but I promise I will catch up to them, most of them are actually writen but I still find little time to post them and I'm sorry for that, I will try my best to post them as quickly as I can. Thanks for understanding and feel free to keep requesting!