구 Junhwe • 18 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 may I request a HIGHSCHOOL!JUNHOE scenario?  

- - -  

Do you know that annoying brat at school? That was the perfect way to describe the person whose name ran through the female's ears every morning, afternoon and sometimes night. Not that she was head over heels for him but because he kept talking about himself. ''Goo Junhwe this, Goo Junhwe that- AH I'm so-'' the female groaned, holding onto her head as she sighed heavily; the guy was so annoying that she didn't even have words for him- it was hard to even try to put up with someone like him anways. ''Are you sure that's just...hate?'' a loud gasp was heard through the room as she stared at her besfriend, not believing she just asked her that. ''What else could be? Goo Junhwe is so freaking annoying. I mean, who the hell talks about themselves all the time?'' ''Why does he have your number tho?'' ''I don't know? He's a stalker?'' she almost shouted, not because she was angry or panicked but because the thought of Junhwe left her brain all confused. She shrugged her small shoulders, biting her lip as she let out a fake cry, wanting to warn her best friend she was tired of hearing about him.

Her best friend only laughed at the way the female reacted to her teasing; it was evident Junhwe had something like a crush on her since he kept bothering her, more than he bothered anyone else but Junhee didn't want to accept it. She shook her head firmly at the thought of having the male liking her. Who would tease someone to death just because they liked that someone? Nobody...Well nobody but Junhwe. It has always been his way anyways.

The male's lips parted slightly as he stared at himself on the mirror of the bathroom; his eyes had checked his phone twice but there was no message back from the female he had texted a while ago; his friends told him he was trying too hard only to get himself beaten up in the end but the male kept shaking his head firmly against the somehow rude - yet very down to Earth - comments his friends often made. Junhwe decided not to believe those words as he knew he had enough charm to get what he wanted anyways, he just needed to be a bit closer to the female and that was it.

Once he exited the bathroom, his eyes scanned the sourroundings, as if analyzing the best place to walk through without having to drag unwanted attentions over some girls he wanted to avoid. He was very friendly but at the same time, a bit mean and some people simply gave up right after getting through a first thin layer that was one of his many that protected his goofy personality. People who knew him to a personal level would find him idiot, since he was always fooling around but on the outside, it looked a bit different for some reason. That was the reason why he had so many attentive on him yet afraid to aproach him. 

However, Junhee was not one of those afraid to aproach him, much less interested in getting to know him beyond the classmate level as she came up with the excuse of being way too busy to even have more friends than her best friend and in reality, she was a bit busy. She had a lot of things to do back at home. Her mother had passed away a few months ago therefore, she had to take care of not only her life but her younger sister's life, which sometimes was a pain in the neck. Especially when she went through those crazy sudden madness attacks that nobody could explain.

Junhee heard her phone ringing and quickly took a look at it to notice it was from her house; probably her sister had either done something or simply needed help for something. However, this was wrong; why wasn't her sister in her school? Junhee sighed quietly and picked up the call, widening her eyes as she heard about the news. ''Oh my god...'' she whispered, panicking as she looked at her best friend, frowning. ''What's wrong?'' ''I have to get to my house right now...'' she quickly said to her best friend, biting her lip as she knew there was no use to walk as it was almost a hour away and taking the bus or a taxi would be crazy. Her best friend suddenly smirked. ''I can help you.'' she commented, having Junhee raising an eyebrow but not really caring about whatever intentions she had. She just wanted to get home quickly. ''Alright.'' Junhee agreed.

Happily, her best friend hummed and gragged the female towards their classroom just to bump into Junhwe on their way. The male raised an eyebrow, staying quiet as he noticed who just bumped into him. Junhee was about to apologize when her best friend suddenly spoke. ''You have a motorcycle, don't you?''  the male found the question weird but since he was in front of his crush, he nodded his head; she could think it was cool to have such vehicle and that could even get her to take some interest on him. ''Great, Junhee here needs to get to her house as quickly as possible and since you are a gentleman, you're going to take her, aren't you? Thank you Junhwe.'' said this, the female took her friend's books from her hands and gently pushed Junhee against Junhwe's chest, making her blush madly due to the closeness. Junhwe stared surprised at his crush's best friend as she walked away. 

''So...what's this about?'' he asked, after a few seconds just to remind Junhee - who was almost in coma for a second - she had to get home. Her hands reached for his as she looked up at him. She took his hands in hers and bit her lip ''Please take me home, I will pay you any way you want but please take me home, I need to get there fast.'' this left no other thought inside his brain; of course he would make use of that small reward but for now, he needed to help her. He pulled her along with him towards the outside just to get his helmet an her own. He held out one for her and she quickly but it on. The male got on his vehicle and looked towards Junhee ''Jump in.'' he calmly told her. Junhee nodded after making sure she had her helmet on the right way and imitated him, climbing the motorcycle and wrapping her arms around his waist just like she had once seen in the movies. Junhwe could feel the heat in his cheeks due to the sudden closeness but he couldn't let that get in the way of his task. ''Where to?'' he asked as he started the machine, biting his lip as he wondered just how many points he was earning for this.

Junhee guided him and in less than thirty minutes they were standing in front of her house; the female climbed off the vehicle and took off the helmet, handing it to Junhwe ''Thank you so much, I will pay you back...'' she told him, smiling slightly as she reached for her bag to get the keys. He took off his helmet, noticing something was not right since she was almost rushing to get in her house. ''Do you want me to wait for you?'' he asked, tilting his head but the female didn't answer him. Instead, she nervously tried to find the key to open the door, feeling her eyes tearing up. The male was concerned of the sudden actions and got off his vehicle, setting down the protections they had used on their heads during the ride. Junhee let the keys drop down to the floor and that made her even more nervous. 

He was confused by her actions but he quickly helped her, picking up the keys and looking over at the door to see which key fit the frame. He unlocked the door for her, frowning as he noticed she was almost shaking, as if afraid to face what was inside. With no other word, he got himself permission to walk inside right after she did. Her eyes scanned the surroundings just to find a younger girl on the floor. Her eyes widened as she ran up to her ''Oh my god no..no...'' she whispered, shaking her head quickly, not really knowing what to do. ''Seunghee, can you hear me?'' she whispered, slapping her sister's face gently just to feel a bit less worried when the girl opened her eyes and looked at her sister. Junhee was crying by now; she wanted to scold her but in that moment she didn't find it necessary as she knew it would do no good anyways. 

Junhwe was shocked with the scene in front of him; he had never known Junhee lived in such conditions and this made him sick. He wanted to protect her and he wanted to be there for her. Without wasting any other second, he reached for his phone and called an ambulance, making his way to the female's bathroom to get a towel. Once he found it, he came back to the living room, taking the younger female's wrist, laying the towel over her skin in hope it would stop her from bleeding out any more blood that was needed in her body. Junhee felt surprised with how quick he reacted and helped her sister even if he didn't know her. His eyes lift from the younger girl to Junhee as he displayed a soft smile ''She'll be okay. I already called an ambulance.'' he informed, trying to relax her but all she could do was nod her head and cry quietly. 

''Why did you do this to yourself, Seunghee?'' she asked quietly as her sister was taken by the ambulance. Junhwe rubbed the female's arm gently, looking down at her as he hoped that would help in any way. Junhee on the other hand found his touch comforting and turned around, burying her face on his chest. The male caressed her head, knowing she needed someone to be there for her and he was there. ''She's going to be  okay, they'll take care of her...Do you want to follow her?'' he asked, watching the female nod her head slowly. Junhwe nodded his head slowly and decided to follow the ambulance but first he wanted to calm Junhee down. Once he was sure she was okay and she wasn't crying anymore, he helped her put on the helmet and they rode to the hospital. 

Less than a hour later, the female was asleep on the waiting room. Her head was on Junhwe's shoulder and with all of this, the male didn't even make the most of the moments they spent together. Junhee on the other hand, met a new side of Junhwe and this made her feel safe for some reason she wasn't able to call out. It felt nice, knowing someone else had her back. Not only hers but her sister's as well. If it wasn't for him, the younger girl would have died in her sister's arms since she wouldn't even know what to do over the fear she felt of losing her, she would be paralyzed.

The doctor came out a few more minutes later, saying everything was alright but Junhwe didn't dare to wake Junhee up. He let her sleep since he was almost sure she had cried all the water in her body out. He too, enjoyed this small moment and the nurse said she'd inform them when Seunghee was awake. 

It didn't take that long and by the time Seunghee woke up, Junhee was also awake. She couldn't thank the male enough for doing everything he did for her. They headed to her sister's room however, Junhwe didn't aproach the bed since he said Junhee needed some time with her sister and she agreed with that.

''Why did you do this, Seunghee?'' the female asked, yet again. Seunghee looked at her sister before feeling her eyes started watering ''I miss mom so much...I wanted to be with her.'' she whispered weakly. With this, Junhee frowned and looked down at her own hands, feeling guitly over something she didn't have any kind of fault over. ''I miss mom too... a lot. I would bring her back if I could. But I'm sure mom is watching you and she doesn't like seeing you suffering...'' she whispered to her sister, feeling her eyes water as well at the thought of her mother and almost losing her sister. ''I'd be alone if you left me. I'd have nobody to count on, please don't do this to yourself...'' her eyes lift to see her sister who cried quietly. Junhee then leaned her head on the bed and sobbed quietly. That was when Seunghee caught a glimpse of Junhwe; someone she didn't know. ''You have your boyfriend.'' 

''He's not my boyfriend...'' Junhee suddenly mumbled, looking over at Junhwe as she sat up straight again. She sighed and looked over at her ''He saved you, if it wasn't for him, I would have lost you...'' she continued, looking at her sister, worried. Her sister sighed quietly and nodded her head ''He's pretty cute... you sure he's not your boyfriend?'' ''Yah! Yang Seunghee, how can you play around in such situation!?'' she spoke a bit louder, earning the attention of the male who blinked at them. The younger only laughed. ''But hey, I won't do it any more.'' she suddenly said, smiling a bit at her sister who sighed out of relief and nodded her head. ''Do you want me to stay here with you overnight?'' she shook her head ''I need to rest, you do too. Please go home, hmm?'' 

With this, the female nodded and got up, kissing her sister's forehead gently before heading back. She stopped by Junhwe and looked up at him, smiling softly ''Thank you, again.'' she said as they headed out. The male laughed and rubbed his nape, shaking his head ''It was nothing, don't worry... Do you want me to take you home?'' ''Actually...would you mind taking me to my best friend's place? I don't want to be alone...'' Junhwe nodded his head firmly.

Junhee texted her best friend asking if she could stay over but she said something came up and she wouldn't be at home. Junhwe frowned at the situation. He felt bad for her and he wouldn't want to be alone in such situation either. ''You can stay with me...'' he offered, widening his eyes at the way it sounded. ''I-I mean, with my mom, my sister and...me...'' he mumbled, feeling his cheeks suddenly heating up. Junhee thought for a while; she really didn't want to be alone and there were no other options, therefore she nodded her head slowly ''Won't I bother?'' ''I'm sure not, my sister will start blabbing about something and you'll end up sleeping over in her room even if you don't want to so...I'm sure they won't mind.'' he laughed quietly.

Since that day, both grew close to each other and the more they got to know each other, the more Junhwe fell for Junhee. They soon turned into best friends but her best friend could tell Junhwe and Junhee's relationship was nowhere near the only friends thing. The way she looked at him gave away the fact she felt something for him and the way he always bothered to ask her to have lunch together or even walk her home when his house was halfway behind her street gave away the simple fact he was over the best friend zone. Junhee kept shaking her head, telling her best friend there was nothing else going on between Junhwe and Junhee.

''Hey, Jun, my sister asked if you want to stay over tonight?'' he called out, as he walked inside their classroom. Junhee thought for a while and ended up nodding her head slowly ''Bring Seunghee too, my sister said she wants to go somewhere that I'm not sure where. I think she wants to go shopping with your sister for her prom?'' he concluded, asking a question as Junhee laughed and shook her head; of course. ''I'm sure my sister is going to annoy the hell out of your sister to be honest.'' Junhwe laughed and shrugged his shoulders, sitting by his seat. ''Do you want me to pick you up?'' ''It's okay, I'm just going to get my sister after classes so you can head home.'' ''Yeah, I'm coming with you.'' he commented, making her roll her eyes at his overprotective best friend side. 

The classes finished early since there was a teacher that didn't show up and for those two, it was alright since they found that specific class a bit too boring. They were walking calmly towards the female's house, laughing about something when Junhwe suddenly asked something ''So, your sister said you have a boyfriend?'' Junhee's eyes widened and she suddenly turned red; the boyfriend she was always referring to was no other than Junhwe but she only used it to sister; when did she even tell Junhwe about it? ''I haven't seen you around with any boyfriend tho.'' Junhee facepalmed as she shook her head slowly ''Please don't mind my sister, she's going nuts...'' the female laughed nervously as she shook her head, hoping that would be enough to distract him from that situation. ''Okay.'' he simply answered her, making her relieved about it. 

Junhwe reached for the female's hand and took it in his, Junhee didn't seem bothered by it; she held his back. He intertwined their fingers and she didn't seem bothered by it either; she comfortably rest her fingers against the back of his hands. He pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulders so she would be close to him; she rest her head against his shoulder. ''You know, people are going to think we're weird.'' she whispered, looking up at him who shrugged his shoulders slightly ''Let them think what they want.'' he laughed, making her laugh too; she loved the way she was comfortable with him.

''Junhwe...'' the female suddenly called her best friend who looked down at her, wondering what she had to tell him. She bit her lip before looking up at him ''The boyfriend my sister talks about...it's you...'' she shyly confessed, not wanting him to think she was taken and hiding a secret from him. He was surprised by her confession since he knew about it by the way her sister usually looked at him when she but soon his features softened. ''I know.'' he confessed, laughing quietly. Junhee  gasped almost dramatically as she heard him; how could he? He was teasing her too when he used that excuse just to bring up her love life. She glared up at him, making him laugh as he let go of her hand and took his arm away from her shoulders. ''I don't know if you noticed it yet but you're kind of an open book for me.'' he told her, walking by her side before snaking his arm around her waist and stopping their walk to pull her in front of him. ''You should read me just as well but I don't think you do and I've been sending off the most obvious signals to you and you still don't get it.'' Junhee glared at him but her heart was racing.

He took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers as he looked at their hands ''Your touch drives me crazy. You have no idea how much I want to pull you in and kiss you every time.'' ''You're so funny.'' she rolled her eyes but looked over at their hands and smiled. He didn't take it offensively; he laughed it off instead and leaned down to bump his head on hers, knowing she would turn her head to face him. Their faces were a few inches away from one another and that made her task of deciding which eye to look at even harder. ''I meant it.'' he whispered to her, helping her decide where to look at; nowhere. He leaned in and closed the gap in between them, kissing her soft lips that he'd been dying to kiss since she actually started being his crush. On the other hand, Junhee smiled and used her free hand to cup her best friend's cheek, responding to the kiss pretty well.

''Oh and, my sister wanting to shop with your sister was just an excuse to take you home.'' ''Touché'' she whispered after he spoke when he pulled away from her lips ''But honestly, if we take your sister I'm sure my sister is going to rush out of the house with her to buy the dress...'' he laughed hearing the female laugh too. She nodded slowly, leaning up to peck his lips that she couldn't get enough of. ''Seems a good plan.''

 

A.N.: Oh yeah, I managed to somehow tripple update o/ anyways, I hope you enjoyed this cause I was almost dying when I wrote this /slapped/ anyways, leave your feedback because that is loved and feel free to request again anytime!