구 Junhwe • 1; part two ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: school au, drama, romance
Pairing: junhwe x ahyoung (reader)
Request: yes [sequel]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: Junhwe had his own reasons, all he needed was someone to understand him.
Inspired by: Loco ft. Crush - Hold me tight
Lenght: 1357 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

It had been a week since Junhwe has even turned his head to look at the female. Chanwoo kept bothering her with this and that, maybe just to keep her away from the other male - good thing he didn't really know she was with him before he found her, a week ago. Truth was, Junhwe was a loner. He closed himself to the world and found no way out the small world he created by himself. His life wasn't easy but it didn't really mean he had to make other people's lives hard and with that in mind, he decided to leave. 

Ahyoung found herself taking glances at Junhwe, here and there, even during lunch breaks her eyes looked for him despite knowing he never really had lunch at the cafetaria. She wonder if he even ate since whenever she saw him, he was either staring at some papers or simply looking outside, his eyes lost on something that she couldn't actually understand what. She was just as lost as he was and this thing of wanting to get close to him was driving her crazy as he pushed her away the first oportunity he had. The female wasn't going to give up but she was running out of options - if she even had any other plan.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips, making Chanwoo turn his head to her, raising an eyebrow ''What's with you, Ahyoung? You're not like this...'' concern was all over his handsome looks but the female couldn't care less. She couldn't answer that question herself, how could she put it out to her best friend? Ahyoung stared at her food, finding out her appetite did no longer take place in her stomach. He hunger she had was not for food but to get to know the male that didn't seem to care that much to show his real skin. Chanwoo rolled his eyes at the way she didn't even look at him when he spoke - something was really wrong with her. The female's hand wrapped around her wrist, the wrist Junhwe had squeezed just a few days ago. That wrist belonged to the same arm her hand that held his belonged. Even if it was just a quick touch, she couldn't actually get over it, it only made her want to get to know him some more.

''I'm going to the bathroom...'' Ahyoung warned, nodding her head firmly to her best friend who sighed, again just to nod his head firmly. As she lift her head, the female caught a glimpse of who she could swear was Junhwe. He was just heading back to the classroom or something; why did he even stop by the cafetaria if he never did? Ahyoung had to find out, all of this was driving her crazy. She ran out the cafetaria, making sure nobody followed her - especially Chanwoo. ''Junhwe... Goo Junhwe!'' she called out, watching the male that was a few meters away from her stop. Yes, he was definately Junhwe. He didn't bother to ask her what she wanted, much less to turn around therefore, it was Junhwe. No doubts there. She ran to stand in front of him ''What were you doing back there?'' she asked, lifting her finger as the male's mouth opened to speak ''And don't tell me you were getting lunch, you never do that.'' this surprised the male - did she pay that much attention to him?

Junhwe wanted to run away from there but truth was, he wasn't even sure if that was actually what he wanted to do or if it was what he ordered himself to think in order to stay away from everyone. Who said he kept his eyes off her the entire week? He always looked out of her, to make sure she was alright, because she was the first one to worry about him and he somehow didn't want that feeling to go away when it felt so nice, so comfortable and so...special. Of course he didn't look at her every second but when she wasn't looking, he made sure she was alright. He checked up on her during lunch, if she was eating well. He didn't want her to be hungry and just in case she didn't eat, he had a sandwich ready inside his bag, for her. He didn't quite understand what was going on but truth was, he knew this was past the 'caring friend' barrier, even if he wanted to deny it. 

Ahyoung bit her lip harshly, trying to keep a smile off her lips as she somehow had a small idea of why he was at the cafetaria. ''Were you worried about me?'' she whisered, stepping closer to him, just to make him step back and hide the sandwich he had brought with him - he had noticed she wasn't eating that well and that lead him to actually take the sandwich with him just to realize it was a stupid idea since he couldn't go up to her and give it to her. The female noticed he was hiding something and her hand reached behind his back, taking it in her hands. She smiled softly at the sight of the sandwich ''Was this...for me?'' she asked, yet again to have absolute no answer to her question. 

Tired of this, she took his hand and pulled him towards the classroom, knowing it was empty and it would take a while until the bell rang, ordering everyone back to their classes. Ahyoung made sure to close the door after both were inside. She rest the sandwich on her desk, sitting down on his desk as she looked up at the male. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking up at the male as she bit her bottom lip ''Nobody's here, we can talk now....Were you worried about me?'' a huge smile was already spread across her lips, making the male ask himself that question as well just to realize he was. ''I...'' he looked over at her wrist, wanting to blame her wrist for what happened. Ahyoung tilted her head slightly. ''You?'' ''Your wrist...I wanted to make sure it was alright...'' he told her, nodding his head as he looked at it, seeing it seemed fine. Ahyoung chuckled, nodding her head as she got up from his desk. Since he was right in front of her, she gently pushed him to sit on the back of the chair his back was facing. Now it was fair, her eyes could look right into his.

''Was thefood for me?'' she asked him, leaning a bit close to him just to notice he was unable to take his eyes away from her and he didn't actually know which eye to look at, making the female even more confident. ''Maybe.'' he answered her, knowing he couldn't exactly get a full sentece out his lips since his brain seemed so messy just at their closeness. The female bit her lip at his sudden confession; even if they didn't know each other that well, she could read this was his way of saying yes, which was his biggest fear. He didn't want her to understand him, the slightest. He wanted her to stay by his side. ''That's nice of you.'' she whispered to him, just before her brain was made up. Her heartbeat increased at the crazy stuff that was going through her mind and before she knew, her hands were cupping his cheeks. Not only was she kissing him but also being kissed back.

Slowly, his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him; her hands let go of his cheeks so his arms could wrap around his neck. His embrace felt so comfortable that she could swear she could live there, holding onto him as long as he held onto her. The way his lips danced against hers drove the butterflies in his stomach mad and little did he know her stomach was in the same mess. Before they knew, his tongue was tasting every inch of , even fighting hers for dominance. Soon, both pulled away. Ahyoung was unable to keep a smile off her lips and Junhwewas beyond shocked. He touched his lips, panting heavily; when did he let things get to this point. His eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of what he could tell was the female's best friend.

Junhwe shook his head quickly, knowing he had messed up her friend's life. He felt bad for this ''Actually...I...'' Ahyoung looked at him, as if waiting for him to say something, hopeful it would be something great ''I'm dropping off school. I was going to apologize to Chanwoo, that's why I was at the cafetaria, the food was for him...'' Ahyoung frowned; it seemed like a lie what he just told her, she couldn't believe him. Before Ahyoung could even say a thing, the door was open. Chanwoo was right there, glaring at the male who just openly said he was playing with the female's feelings. The female was surprised to see her best friend there. On the other hand, Junhwe knew everything. Chanwoo had the longest crush on Ahyoung and Junhwe had no right to come in between them.

''I'm going to break your every bone.''Chanwoo warned. ''Who the do you think you are to play with Ahyoung like this?'' he shouted, slamming his hand on the desk to let Junhwe know he was serious. Ahyoung frowned, shaking her head at this. She wanted to tell Chanwoo to stop it but Junhwe got up from where he was sitting ''Let's take this outside...'' he asked, the younger, not daring to look at Ahyoung who looked at them both. ''What are you saying, Junhwe? Yah! Come back here!'' the door was closed, Chanwoo was following Junhwe outside. 

''I know you like her... I'm not going to get in between you two.  It happened, I'm sorry.'' he said, looking at the male ''You can beat me up for all I care, but don't be harsh on her. I pulled her in.'' Chanwoo scoffed. When he arrived the classroom, all he saw was Junhwe and Ahyoung kissing like the world would end tomorrow and that made him mad. ''I originally wanted to apologize for hurting her but I g-'' ''Shut the up, I don't want to hear you!'' Chanwoo shouted after throwing a punch at the male who fell down on his . He rubbed his cheek, feeling the pain in his cheek. This reminded him so much of what he lieved at home that he didn't have the courage to get up and fight back. ''Don't come near my best friend, didn'tyou hear me?'' Chanwoo shouted, kicking Junhwe who simply nodded his head. Once Chanwoo turned around to leave, he found Ahyoung right there, shocked with the situation.

''Son of a , you knew she was here...'' he whispered, glaring at the male. Ahyoung knew he was about to land another punch but she pulled him back, begging him to stop. Upon seeing her tears, he did. That gave enough time for Junhwe to get up.  Ahyoung was about to run to him to check up on him when Junhwe started shouting at her ''I told you to stop worrying about me. I don't ing care about you. You could be dead for all I care.'' and those harsh words hurt him. More than they hurt her because he wanted her with him. He didn't want her away from him. He felt like he had found paradise when they kissed but he felt in hell after knowing he was going to ruin her life, like his own.

A month had passed since this argument. Just like Junhwe promised, he dropped out of school. Ahyoung missed the quiet way he came to check up on her and every time she looked over at his previous seat that had been taken by someone else, she reminded the kiss they shared. She knew he was lying when he shouted at her but she couldn't help but feel hurt. ''I hate you...'' she whispered, lowering her head just to have her best friend patting her head. ''He doesn't deserve your tears.'' but Chanwoo knew nothing about Junhwe and he didn't give Ahyoung the chance of getting to know him either.

''What do you mean my son is not here?'' out of the classroom, the shouts were loud enough to drag everyone's attention - even the teacher's - ''Sir, he didn't show up the past month.'' ''Why are you only warning me now about this?'' ''Sir, we tried contacting you but you never picked up.'' ''I want my son here!'' Ahyoung frowned a bit, wondering if the person they were arguing about was the same person she had no news from. ''Goo Junhwe, if this is a prank, you're grounded for the rest of your life!'' and with that, the female understood it was indeed the same person. Junhwe was missing. ''Sir,  please leave.'' ''I'm not leaving until I find my son! It's your responsibility.'' he shouted, pointing over at a teacher.

Tired of hearing the shouts, a guy from the classroom Ahyoung and Chanwoo were on got up and walked out, stopping in front of the male ''It's your fault your son is missing. I wonder what took you a month to notice he wasn't going home. I wonder what to you so long to notice he wasn't there. Apart from being a bad dad, you're a bad person. Junhwe isn't reponsible for what happened. You have absolute no right to order him around just because his mother deicded to leave you. In fact, he's old enough to be on his own.'' Chanwoo felt his stomach tightening inside of him. Was this the reason why Junhwe never spoke to him? Was this the reason why he drank that day and hurt his best friend? Was this the reason he had no fault on yet had to carry on with his life? Ahyoung didn't feel any better. Her lips parted but she had nothing to say. All she wanted, was to find the male.