김 Hanbin • 21 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

• ikon member : Hanbin
 your character's name : Zilah
• genres : romcom
• small plot (optional) : Hanbin and Zilah is class mate and was chosen to join a camp and a romcom thingy was happen during the camp. Zilah has a crush on Hanbin. Hanbin also has a crush on Zilah. On the first night of the camping all the students who joined the camp gather up and played truth or dare and Hanbin was dare something from his friend (one of iKON member) to Zilah cuz he know Hanbin has a crush on Zilah. idk how to add again i left the rest to you author.
 other (anything you'd like to add) : i don't want the girl character be so girly like calling 'oppa' XD the rest is up to you too! 

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °   

Usually the room would be quiet at the lunch hour but for some reason, people kept whispering around about the activity that was coming up; Zilah caught a few words here and there but she was still clueless about it as nothing was confirmed by the teacher. The female was calmly reading a book one of her friends had given her the day before, saying it was extemely good and she couldn't miss it; she had to read it, especially since the main character was described like one of her favorite actors, which lead to a much better reading experience as she could focus on a real ''character'' while imagining the story in her brain. But that was until a male came inside the classroom, clearing his throat and eventually interrupting the female's reading. 

She lift her head, to meet someone she already knew, Donghyuk was standing in front of the class, waiting for everyone's attention. Some girls were still busy doing something that nobody really cared about. Zilah smiled softly at Donghyuk who mirrored her actions, not letting the fact he was nice to everyone slip through anyone's mind. He knew almost everybody anyways. ''Our school entered this competition in which we'll be picking up a couple students. Each class will have two representatives, a boy and a girl. Any volunteers?'' Donghyuk's voice sounded sharper than usual, he looked tired but the female wasn't surprised. He was part of the student council and usually those took care of everything, from events to the cleaning of the classroom. A short haired girl lift her hand, immediatelly getting the male's attention. ''Can we know what it is about, so we can choose who's representing us...?'' Donghyuk seemed confused at first but he quickly widened his eyes, feeling surprised to let such information fail to reach his peers. He wasn't sleeping well these past few days and this was the result of it. ''I'm sorry, of course. It consists in the most simple tasks for evaluation. The two choosen students will have to put up with some tests, deppending on the major they're looking foward to follow. For example, for your class, it'd be anything related to arts, we are not sure about what the tests will be but most certainly those will be about your area. Wich means perhaps dancing or singing, playing instruments...and so on.'' ''Alright and what else? Where will it be and how will it be? For how long will it last?'' A few other students asked, feeling interested about the sudden information they just recieved.

''For a week, the two choosen students will be camping with other schools. Since there are three main areas, only three duos will make it to the camping.'' he explained, looking down at the papers he had just rest on the teacher's desk. ''You won't be attenting to classes for that week and everything is paid by the school. However, this camping will be itself an evaluation for whoever gets to go.'' this small information ruined all the fun. A lot of students liked the idea when it was announced they'd be skipping classes but as soon as they discovered they'd have to be put through evaluation, this didn't seem a good idea. ''Any volunteers?'' His dark brown hair slapped the air as he moved his head from the left to the right more than once, in hope his eyes would catch any hands waving or even standing in the air. But no hands were seen. He sighed. ''I volunteer.'' a sudden voice said; the male felt surprised to hear someone had volunteered to join the camping after everything he had said but he wasn't surprised to see it was Zilah who had lift her hand in the air. He smiled at her, nodding his head slightly and immediately wrote down her name just in case she'd change her mind. ''Anyone else?'' he called right after finishing. Nobody lift their hands therefore, he nodded his head ''We need a boy. Any volunteers?'' Zilah looked down at her book, reading once again as she had already did her part to contribute; she couldn't force anybody to join therefore, she could go back to reading.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of her best friend that quickly cleared . Donghyuk lift his head, in hope it would be someone volunteering to take the place. Her best friend took a look at the back of the classroom and grinned, noticing a male was sleeping deeply. So deeply that he wouldn't mind this small trick, would he? She lowered her head and cleared again ''Kim Hanbin.'' she called out, trying to imitate his voice that for her wasn't that hard as she often best friend since she knew how long she has been crushing on this guy. ''Kim Hanbin?'' Donghyuk called and immediately wrote down the name ''Thank you.'' with this, he walked out and that's when Zilah's best friend lift her head, grinning brightly. However, Zilah froze in place. 

''Yah!'' she shouted, slapping her best friend's arm ''Why did you do that?'' she whispered, threatening the female by her side who only laughed about the situation she had put her best friend in ''Oh come on~. You two have been crushing on each other for too long now. Even his best friend came talk to me once about it...'' ''Shut up!'' she felt her cheeks burn and immediately buried her face on the book she was reading; what if they did get choosen to participate? 

On the back of the classroom, Jiwon could only laugh at Zilah's best friend. She was smart, wasn't she? He couldn't have done better. ''Hey, Kim Hanbin.'' he called out, kicking his best friend's foot gently just to watch the male he called lift his head lazily. Hanbin opened his eyes really slowly as his face looked puffy; he looked drunk. He mumbled a soft hmm, letting his best friend know he was listening to him ''Congradulations.'' he spoke, having his eyes almost vanishing from his face but that was enough to still watch his best friend's reaction ''Thank you.'' he mumbled, resting his head back on the desk before something started to bother him. Congradulations? Congradulations for what? He turned his head, still letting his cheek rest on the desk, to face Jiwon ''What for?'' ''Oh, just you and Zilah going camping together and all.'' the male said as if it was the most normal thing to say. Hanbin was still half asleep therefore he smiled and nodded his head, closing his eyes slowly ''Thank you.'' 

Jiwon smirked, counting down in his head, 3, 2, 1 and right when the number one was popping inside of his brain, his best friend lift his head, widening his eyes as if he had just seen a ghost or something that got him really scared. ''Wait...what? What did you say?'' he tried to sound calm but there was no possible way to be calm; how could he be calm? And most importantly, how did this happen? That was the biggest question that he wanted to be answered. Jiwon was amused, especially because everyone's attention was on him in that moment. ''I said you're going camping with your crush.'' he whispered quietly, enjoying this a bit too much ''What did you do?'' ''Me?'' he pointed to himself, widening his eyes as if surprised with the accusation ''I didn't do a thing.'' he spoke, looking over at Zilah and her best friend ''Her best friend did.'' Hanbin's eyes followed Jiwon's gaze that landed on the female's back; he bit his lip. Was he that obvious about his crush? Hanbin shook his head, biting down his bottom lip as he run his fingers through his messy brown hair ''What did you get me into, Jiwon?'' he cried out.

* * *

''Please line up with your partner, the bus will be here soon. Also, do remember to have fun too, and don't worry too much about the judges. Don't forget you shall follow all the instructions that will be given to you on the camp.'' Someone lift their hand, making Zilah focus on that person instead; Hanbin was right by her side and she needed something to distract her from him other ways, she would be staring at him like she was a stalker and she didn't want him to think she was a stalker. Because she wasn't. She had a crush on him but that was it. Just a crush, just a crush she kept telling herself. ''Will the pairs sleep together?'' ''You are supposed to be grown up enough therefore, yes, the partners shall sleep on the same tent. However, if you do feel more comfortable sleeping with someone else, do feel free to exchange partners.'' Zilah panicked and looked around; there was nobody she knew. Nobody from her class therefore, how could she escape Hanbin. She couldn't. The female turned to face her partner and cleared , getting her attention ''Do you know any of them?'' she quietly asked, watching her crush shake his head slowly as his eyes scanned the surroundings. Seemed like she was stuck with him.

Once they got inside the bus, they started talking about something as Hanbin suggested they should know a bit more about each other, argumenting they were awkward just to hide the fact he wanted to know about her. The female didn't seem to mind, therefore, they played 20 questions, some of them making Hanbin relieved by her answer and some other making him nervous, especially when it was her turn to ask.

''Do you have a boyfriend?'' ''I don't. Is there anyone you like?'' ''There is. Does your best friend have a crush on my best friend?'' ''Nope, they're just really close friends.'' Zilah answered, looking out of the window quietly as this made her nervous; what if he asked her why her best friend decided to pair them up? She would blow the all thing and that was the last thing she wanted to do in that moment. ''It's your turn...'' Hanbin leaned close to her, trying to understand if everything was alright but never really knowing how close he was to her. The female turned her head to face him and never had she been so close to the oposite gender, at least not like this; she didn't really know where to look since she could see his plump lips so close to her, his nose that guided all the way from his lips to his eyes and finally his dark eyes that were on hers. She could swear they were about to kiss when Hanbin's name was called and used as an excuse to drag his attention away from her. She rolled her eyes, partly annoyed and partly glad about the situation. 

It turned out to be a game they were playing. Since Hanbin turned around, the male behind it smacked his face with some cake he had in his hand and Hanbin was confused, maybe even pissed at the situation since he never really said he was playing. He groaned, turning back to his original position to wipe his face. The female noticed how pissed he was about the situation and she thought she could help him. Zilah reached for a towel she had inside her bag and handed it to him who took it abruptly. She was taken aback for his response. She was just not waiting for this. Calmly, she reached for his arm like she usually did with her best friend and squeezed his wrist gently, letting him know she was there if he wanted to talk. Hanbin noticed how he was acting towards her and was about to apologize when she squeezed his wrist; he froze for a second as he noticed how her hand was soft and how it felt nice. Jiwon would smack his head so he would start shouting at him instead of caring about what happened but Zilah wasn't Jiwon. 

The bus finally stopped, indicating everyone they have arrived their destination. A few pairs of curious eyes peeked outside the window just to notice it looked like a normal camping, the only difference was that, there were only students. Apart from the people who were leading the activity and checking the smallest details, the population was only students; students everywhere. ''Jiwon would like it here.'' Hanbin mumbled, resting his hand against the huge glass in hope that would be enough not to crush his body against the female's ''Hmm? Why?'' she asked, turning her head to face him who seemed to be okay with the distance they were standing ''Girls everywhere.'' he simply answered, knowing his best friend would lose no time in letting to know the ladies. ''Don't you like girls...too?'' she almost whispered, afraid of his answer; Hanbin blinked a few times at her question, understanding she could have misunderstood the situation ''No...I mean, yes...I just...I told you, I like someone already.'' he answered, looking outside quickly before continuing ''Plus they're all looks. I doubt I'd like any of them. My crush is good at dancing.'' he let it slip, making the female understand that his crush was either in her class on in her best friend brother's class. And she had also discovered it was a girl. Out of the twenty three, one had to be his crush.

''I see.'' she commented, nodding her head slowly as the male sat back down, waiting for further indications. It fell quiet for a while as everyone was listenng to the person who had came inside the bus. The female was explaining the activities and so far, all of it looked fun. That was, until they found out they'd have to coreograph together. It didn't bother them, not even the fact they would have to perform as a pair but the fact it was Hanbin who she had to dance with, made her nervous and vice versa. ''What genres are you into?'' Hanbin asked as if he didn't know the answer. ''Aren't you into hip hop? It will be fine by me.'' she quickly told him, knowing they would have to collaborate with each other if they wanted to do fine. Hanbin ended up nodding his head firmly as he felt relieved she agreed to let him take care of it so quickly.

Hanbin was coming up with the choreography pretty quickly, however, he seemed to have some trouble in figuring out a few moves as they didn't look as powerful as he wished they did. Zilah decided she should help him since she too, enjoyed dancing and somehow freestyling was her thing. ''How about we step left instead and go down right away? I mean, your step is a bit poor when it comes to the strenght and I guess it would be great if we could have some kind of impact on the crowd..don't you think?'' the female tilted her head slightly, talking comfortably to Hanbin for the first time; they were working, in something she felt very secure about therefore, it was easy for her. ''That sounds good. But I still think right is the best way to go? Look.'' he showed her the step he was talking about just to recieve positive feedback from the female who decided to follow him through the choreography.

Later, on that night, the campers were all called. The people who organized this small event asked everyone to talk about themselves in order to get the campers closer, reminding them this was a healthy competition where their school would be ranked. Nothing else. It was a way of evaluating the students. After they left, the students started talking loudly about whatever the conversation was but Zilah and Hanbin were on their own world, finding out their choreography an excelent subject to talk about. They were so into the conversation that they didn't even notice the noise was fading away; the students were looking at them, some curious and some others accusing them but only a girl was able to interrupt their conversation ''For how long have you two been dating? You're so cute!'' she exclaimed, making the two young people look around. Hanbin pointed to himself and then to the female by his side, widening his eyes like he was asking the girl if they were talking about them. ''Yeah, I saw you two dancing just a while ago.'' she added, smiling now at Zilah who couldn't speak. She didn't have her best friend by her side, how was she going to defend herself against all this people? 

''We aren't dating...we're...'' Hanbin spoke, looking over at Zilah quietly as he asked for some help. Out of habit, her hand landed on his as she leaned forward to talk to the female who asked them such question ''We've been assigned together before because we're in the same class so I guess that's probably what you're talking about. Our teachers usually ask us to be as expressive as possible and since our song is... uh..what's our song about, though?'' she asked, looking over at Hanbin who somehow felt amused by all this play ''It's a mix of some genres and some of them are easier for us to dance, actually. You must have caught us either dancing something we're both comfortable with or when one of us messed up.'' the girl nodded her head, leaning back slightly as her eyes landed on Hanbin and Zilah's hand ''Sure.'' she chuckled. 

''Hey guys, let's play a game.'' suddenly someone suggested, Zilah's grip was loosen on Hanbin's hand; she gently held onto it now and the male didn't seem to mind it. The female was pretty much happy to get along so well with people she didn't know but the second they mentioned make up made her shiver; she didn't like make up, it was enough when she had to use it for a play or even for a dance performance. She didn't find it necessary like her best friend did but this game looked funny. ''I knew we'd play something like this, like last year so I brought red lipstick.'' someone called out and loud laughs were heard ''These were last year's winners.'' a photo was showed and two people were there. A female and a male. The male had his face all messed with make up, lipstick over his forehead and nose and even mascara down on his chin. It looked funny. However, Hanbin didn't seem to like the game at all. The female too, had some make up over her face but it looked less messy. 

''Okay so, who wants to start?'' ''We're..not sure how it works.'' ''That's fine. Get behind Hanbin.'' Zilah blinked but immediately followed the orders someone had called out. ''Now Hanbin, arms behind your back. And Zilah, slip your arms through his.'' The female blinked once again, slipping her arms through Hanbin's just to notice her chest was against his back. It felt weird, especially because he held his hands tightly behind his back and his hands touched her stomach. It was almost brethtaking. A coat was pulled over the female so she couldn't see a thing. ''Alright, now follow our instructions.'' the female announced and Zilah nodded, keeping quiet. She felt something touch her hand, something cold and it was exactly the lipstick someone was talking about just a while ago. ''Alright, lift your hand.'' Zilah lift her hand, just to hear Hanbin whining; she was probably holding it too high. She forgot how his nose was a bit larger than her best friend's or even hers and without wanting, she rubbed the lipstick over his nose. He whined and she immediately apologized, pulling her hand away. People started laughing. She kept following instructions and people kept laughing, not because she wasn't able to see but because Hanbin was making a kissy face and almost chasing the listick wherever it went so she could paint them and the game would be over.

Once it was over, they took the coat away from her head and the first thing she saw was a red faced Hanbin, not only because of the lipstick but because of his cheeks as well. She bit her bottom lip, trying her best to hold her laughter inside. She didn't want him to feel bad but he looked too funny. Not only had his nose covered in red but also his cheeks. She didn't quite get to his forehead but even under his eyes she managed to stain a bright red. He didn't look happy but he didn't look mad either therefore, she laughed ''Is this funny to you?'' he glared but nobody could take him serious by the lipstick mask he had covering his skin. Zilah nodded and laughed harder, pointing at his face; she didn't feel bad for doing it any longer, he too ended up laughing at the way she laughed. ''We should use this for the competition.'' he called out loud, picking up the lipstick. Zilah widened her eyes ''Oh no no, that thing isn't coming near my face.'' she started but soon she noticed his smirk; she started running away while shouting ''Kim Hanbin, if that lipstick is put against my skin, I will smack the hell out of you.'' she shouted as if they were comfortable around each other, they weren't. It still felt a bit awkward but not in this specific moment.

Little did she know he had left the lipstick behind. He was just chasing her for the fun of it, shouting how he was going to paint her face in red, from her forehead, to her chin. Zilah came to a stop, finding out running was useless. She turned around and held her fists in her shoulder level, glaring as Hanbin stopped too. She suddenly noticed he had no lipstick with him and that made her smirk ''How do you plan getting my face stained in read if you have no lipstick, you .'' Hanbin laughed, coming closer to her ''You were the one who ran away.'' he lift his hands in the air, laughing even more at the way she bounced slightly from one side to the other as she waited for him, like she was going to hit him. The female rolled her eyes but soon got back to laughing as she stared at his face ''I can't take you seriously with all that lipstick over your face'' she mumbled, lowering her head for a second. He crossed his arms over his chest, finding out she was laughing more than necessary, however, he liked her laugh. And secretly, he still wanted to revenge the lipstick. While she was facing the floor, the male cupped her cheeks and rubbed his cheek and nose on her forehead before letting his cheek rub over her cheeks too. She started groaning at how childish he was being in that moment. He was about to pull away but she pinched his side, thinking he was still going to spread some more red lipstick over her face. She thought wrong because he was pulling away and because of her pinching, the male leaned foward to stop her and accidentally brushed his lips against hers.

They pulled away and looked somewhere else but the male kept stealing glances at the female shyly until she found out she was looking at him. A sudden confidence grew inside of him, making him pull her close to him and kiss her lips. If Jiwon was there, Hanbin would probably die out of embarrassment but he wasn't. 

When the couple returned to the camp, hand in hand, they heard people teasing them. Not because of their hands but because Hanbin's lipstick was all over Zilah's lips ''Are you two still going to deny the fact you're a couple?''

 

A.N.: Alright, two things: 1 ) I'm SO SORRY for being this late. and 2) I'm sorry that I changed the plot a bit but this request for some reason was very hard to write for me. Either way, I hope you do enjy it and thank you so much for requesting. Feel free to request again anytime + Yay for the longest (or one of the longest lol) oneshots I wrote!