김 Hanbin • 10 ¦ ( request ) part two

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

 

His lips were now dry as he paced impatiently around the waiting room "I swear there will be a hole soon if you don't stop walking back and forth, Hanbin. Give the floor a break..." Jinhwan sighed heavily as he was partly pissed over the sound his friend's shoes made whenever he walked back and forth. It was annoying and it bothered him "Sit down, please. I mean, Yeunji is fine... I'm sure... It's not the fact you're pacing around like crazy that will make her wake up." Hanbin turned to look at Jinhwan who certainly had the point. He sat down beside his friend but he couldn't stop from how nervous he was. Jiwon decided to bring up the mood "You look like my uncle when he was waiting for his baby son to be born." he joked, staining Hanbin's cheeks with a light pink. In his head, there was a huge drama playing. What if she didn't want to see him anymore? Oh no.

The second the door opened, Hanbin stood up just to regret his decision. A very pissed Junhwe was standing there as if looking for someone to blame for the state Yeunji was in. Hanbin wasn't afraid but he couldn't deny the fact his heartbeat almost made his heart jump off his chest. "I told you to stay away from my girlfriend. Who the do you think you are?" were the words that came out of Junhwe's mouth. Hanbin gulped down his saliva, trying to avoid the conversation but failing as Junhwe came up to him. Jiwon got up to defend his friend but before he could say a word, Jinhwan had gotten up and stepped in between the two of them "Yeunji wouldn't like seeing y'all fighting over what's done." he had a point and everyone knew it.

"Miss Yeunji is awake." a nurse came to calmly inform. Hanbin nervously stood up but he was pushed back down by Junhwe "You ain't coming near my girlfriend anymore. Sit your back down, ." he warned, following the nurse to Yeunji's room just to be presented to a half conscious female. Junhwe sat beside her and took her hand in his and as he was about to speak the door was open,  showing a worried Hanbin. "Can I talk to her?" he asked the male rather nicely. Junhwe took a look at the female before eventually shrugging and getting up to leave the room. Hanbin, watched the male exit the room before he sighed and made his way up to the female who was now fully awake.

"What are you doing here?" the female asked, sitting up comfortably as she hid the place he hit her. It was indeed ugly. Yeunji looked down at her hands,  waiting for the male's speech but he kept quiet until her brain decided to let her eyes discover what was going on. She was presented to a troubled male, rubbing his nape. She had always known he had a certain difficulty in letting out his thoughts. The female chuckled quietly, setting the male free from his dilema. "I'm sorry." he blurted out loud, watching the female's actions. She tilted her head quietly "Please leave, I need to rest." "I'm sorry." he left the room just like she requested.

Yeunji showed up in school the next day and Jinhwan was the first to call Hanbin. Junhwe was standing by her side as some classmates came up to her and asked her how she was feeling and what happened. The female shook her head, saying she didn't want to talk about it and she'd rather dance it off but of course Junhwe didn't allow her to.

As soon as the huge cloud of students had wiped away from the female, she was able to notice Hanbin staring at her. He didn't waste any chance to say the same thing he said to her yesterday "I'm sorry." he mouthed her earning a slight nod before she made her way inside the classroom. Junhwe then left her as they weren't in the same class. Jinhwan saw that an opportunity for his friend. He convinced Jiwon to help him. Soon, their plan was pushed reality.

"Yeunji-ah!" Jinhwan called out loud as she exited the room. The female blinked and turned around to see a short male run towards her. "Would you mind helping me? I want to be part of your dance group but I'm having some trouble in deciding what to dance to..." the female felt surprised as it was the first time he had actually said he wanted to dance. Sure she tried before to bring him to her dance group since she knew he danced pretty well but he never really accepted even auditioning for it. "Really? Omg, let's go. I will help you!" she offered herself before pulling him to the dance studio, even though she knew she couldn't dance. Jiwon got Junhwe busy in order to make the plan work. Hanbin was invited by Jinhwan to assist his practice. Hanbin stared at the clock  as he waited for his friend. On the other hand, Jinhwan asked Yeunji to go ahead, he needed to stop by the bathroom. Yeunji nodded and made her way to the gym just to open the door and hear a manly voice "You're late, Jinhwan..." Hanbin started but soon stopped seeing the female. Yeunji crossed her arms under her chest as she tilted her head "Hey, I'm sorry again..." was what came off his mouth. Yeunji rolled her eyes, walking up to the male just to poke his forehead "It's done. There's nothing you can do about it now. But I'd like to know why you talked like that to my Dongdong." the female calmly spoke, sitting down on the bench to stare up at the male "I wanted to get closer to you." he confessed, looking somewhere else. "But I guess I should worry about your boyfriend instead." the female tilted her head at the way the male spoke. She burst out laughing, leaving the male speechless,  wondering what was so funny.

Yeunji stood up and noticed how the male was confused. "First of all, you get your hands over my family and friends and I will private you from having kids in the near future." Hanbin chuckled nervously at the female's statement before he rubbed his hands together "And second, Junhwe and I aren't together. Our theater teacher assigned us together as the main characters for a play so we decided to try it to see if it worked. By what you said now, I do believe we're pretty good at acting." she said, showing off a proud smile "And finally, stop apologizing. It gets annoying..." Hanbin didn't know how to react to this specific situation. Yeunji rolled her eyes at the male as he didn't speak. "So... Do I have to ask you on a date since I have to do everything?" "Wait... Aren't you mad at me?" "Yes I am. But I know you since we were little, I can read you pretty well." her answer forced a soft smile over the male's lips. She punched his shoulder gently "Don't think it will be easy." she whispered to him before he suddenly got an unusual confidence boost. "Stop playing hard to get." he pulled her to his chest, earning a soft laugh from the female who wrapped her and around the male's torso. He was comfortable just like she had imagined and she was happy to have the opportunity to hold him like that.

"So... I'll pick you up at three?" he asked as soon as he pulled away. He stared down at the female before she "Hmm, let's see... I have to see if I'm free first..." "Oh please, your classes end in two hours, just like mine. Feel happy I give you enough time to get ready." she rolled her eyes and hit his chest "So... Should we actually prank your friends or something? It would be fun." "Sounds nice, how should we do it?" they spent the break trying to get things ready and their plan was good enough to work.

Yeunji and Hanbin pretended to be mad at each other for the rest of the school period and he blamed it on Jinhwan who ended up feeling bad for the situation until he noticed Yeunji packing and Hanbin outside the classroom, not waiting for them but for the female.


A.N.: I hope you liked the second part. Don't forget to leave your feedback and feel free to request again! Thank for requesting.