s.yunhyeong -- not us

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: school life, angst, romance
Pairing: yunhyeong x ara (reader)
Request: yes [scenario]
Via: asianfanfics
Small resume of the request: Yunhyeong cheated on Ara with the new girl that transfered to their school but he never really broke up with Ara
Inspired by: Se-A & Kisum - Liar
Lenght: 2513 words

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

''I think this is freaking wrong'' a whisper came from the outside of the room as two pairs of eyes watched a guy and a girl kissing each other - they weren't interested on what was going on inside the classroom but in the two people that were right there, sharing their love in between themselves. ''I think this is going to be a huge problem.'' the other voice commented, sighing as both decided to turn around to give the love birds some privacy since they wouldn't want to be watched if they were having an intimate moment with the ones they loved. Both boys shared some worried looks, wondering how the one that was supposed to have some more sense into his head was able to do something like this. Yunhyeong was dating someone, cheating on her behind her back and wanting to make it public at the same time. The guys had no idea what had gotten into his friend's head, he who was always so right when it came to everything - why couldn't he simply be honest with the female he was dating and simply cut things off?

The answer to that question was very simple to Yunhyeong who at first did feel bad for cheating on Ara. The thing going on in between Yunhyeong and Ara was never serious according to the male - it was like a business, some kind of choice none of them was able to make. They had to stick to their parents' decisions as those were the ones that counted. Both had decided that probably if they started dating things would get better eventually and for Ara, things did get better because she had fallen for Yunhyeong's charms. He was the one who didn't seem that happy when the conversation hit the name Ara. He avoided talking about her, he even avoided her sometimes so he wouldn't be seen together with her and by now, everyone understood what was going on. Everyone but the female who seemed way too blind to see how Yunhyeong's interest was lacking on her. It was not because she wasn't interesting. It was because she wasn't the one for him and there was nothing he could do about it. If they didn't belong together, then destiny would have its' way to part them.

''Ara!'' an high pitched voice called from the hallway, making the female turn around and smile at her best friend who came running towards her as if there were good news. She tilted her head slightly, waiting to hear what she had to share but the said female only grinned like an idiot. Ara chuckled quietly and shook her head slowly, knowing it had to have something to do with her crush on this mysterious guy she has been talking about - yet, there was no name to give out.

''Come on, we will be late for class, silly'' with this, Ara took her best friend's hand and pulled her towards the classroom they should be having the next class in. While they were walking, Ara decided to sigh out her thoughts and talk about what was worrying her ''Yunhyeong lately has been acting strange.'' she started, not really knowing how to go on; she needed to be reminded that their relationship wasn't truly natural since she failed to understand sometimes how things were different for them. Jia, Ara's best friend frowned a bit as she heard her best friend talk about her supposed boyfriend once again. It was like she only knew him as a subject and Jia was growing tired of it.

''You know he doesn't like you the same way, Ara.'' she worriedly looked at her best friend as she spoke, wondering if this would hurt her more than it was necessary; she had said this over and over again for the past few months but Ara didn't seem to buy it, it was like she didn't believe the reality when she herself experienced it. Jia had some fault as well, she knew perfectly well Yunhyeong didn't like Ara. They were together because he still didn't seem to find any way to get her off him. ''I know...I know he feels something for me.'' Ara whispered quietly as she nodded her head slowly, smiling a bit to encourage herself. Jia sighed; she knew that it didn't matter how many times she tried to convience her best friend she was wrong, she would never listen. No matter what.

''Damn you maths and your stupid ways of making people hate you'' Jia whined as she let her head fall towards the desk, blinking at the sudden bang she heard; her head crashed against the table and that was enough to make her whine and pull back to rub her forehead. Ara chuckled quietly at how silly her best friend looked; she shook her head slowly.

''So, should we head home a-'' Ara was cut off by Jia who shook her head quickly and made an 'x' sign with her arms, right in front of her face as if she was afraid Ara would hit her for cancelling their plans. Ara frowned and stared at Jia, wondering why she wasn't taking her proposal. ''I have to stay back today, I'm sorry. I need to finish a few things.'' she sighed quietly, frowning a bit as she took a look at her math books, remembering she had tutoring - perhaps she was too shy to tell her best friend about it or maybe it was the other detail that she didn't tell.

''It's okay'' Ara's smile somehow calmed Jia down but at the same time, it made her heart beat faster perhaps because she knew that the smile she showed was not real; Ara was hurting by the way Yunhyeong kept things going in between them, not allowing the female to be aware of the harsh reality.

Finaly, the school bell rang, making most of the students sigh out of relief to get home - even if there was a lot of homework that had to be taken care of, there was still some place for resting. Ara bid goodbye to Jia who hugged her maths books and waved back, waiting until her best friend's frame wasn't seen anymore. Just as she was about to put her books down, a voice surprised her ''Is she gone?'' she dropped her books and glared at the male that stood behind her. Yunhyeong it was. ''I hate you so much for doing this to my best friend!'' she pointed a finger at him, watching his sweet smile wipe away all she was thinking. He pulled her finger away and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him just to press his lips on hers in a nice way to tell her to shut up.

Yunhyeong barely managed to find Jia since they were in different classes and during the breaks, she was busy with her best friend. Both got lost into the kiss, almost to the point nothing else mattered around them. Jia released soft chuckles at the sweet way the male kissed her lips, like always. However, words still managed to slip the male's lips ''You're...'' he had to pull away from the kiss to talk; Jia blushed a bit as she watched the male looked at her intently as he panted heavily. ''You're talking as if I'm the only one at fault'' he whispered, panting in between the words he spoke. Jia bit her lip harshly at how right he was.

She looked down, suddenly feeling a wave of guilt rush over her body as she thought about how all of this started. Ever since they met things were clear for both. Yunhyeong managed to convience her into this as he said there were no feelings involved from either parts but when she wanted to pull away from this problem (when she got to know her best friend actually had feelings for the guy she was dating) it was already impossible. Yunhyeong noticed the way Jia looked down. He didn't like this one bit; when she doubted them.

''Ara is nothing to me, Ara and I were never a thing. It's not our fault that we love each other, right? Ara's boring. You're...you're Jia, the woman I love.'' he told her, cupping her cheeks as she looked at him. Little did they know that she wasn't the only one taking those words in. Ara came back after noticing she took her best friend's notebook, the one she usually solved her exercices, the one she said she needed the most as it was the reason why she had such good marks but Ara couldn't face her in that moment. She held tightly onto the notebook, taking the option of ripping it apart so Jia would know how she felt. But Jia already knew how Ara felt. She knew every single problem she had yet, this happened. It made sense, why Jia always tried to make Ara quit the relationship she was supposed to have with Yunhyeong. But deep down, Ara knew it too.

Without any warning, her eyes were invaded by tears. Too many tears to be held on her small eyes. Those tears rolled down her cheeks painfully. She felt like her heart was ripped from her chest and tortured right in front of her eyes. It did hurt, especially because she didn't expect this to happen. Her eyes looked at the notebook in her hands and she felt glad that her best friend's (should she even call her like that?) locker was the opposite way. Without any other waste of time, she made her way towards the lockers and gulped down her saliva as her fingers rolled the padlock panfully at how she noticed it was Yunhyeong's birthdate that locked her personal space.

Ara opened the locker and gently sat the notebook on the inside, closing the door and locking it right after. All she wanted from them was distance. She wished she could have said she knew it all along but at the way Jia acted towards her, she had no idea.

Half an hour later, Ara arrived her dorm, the dorm she shared with her best friend. Her eyes scanned the surroundings and there was no sign of the other girl, much to her relief. She threw herself on the bed, hating how her stomach didn't help her at all. It felt like all her inside was a mess. She had no idea that the people she loved the most could do such large damage on her. Crying, the female buried her face on the white pillow she used to dream about Yunhyeong in. Maybe it was time to let go of all those stupid dreams she had. Maybe it was time to take a second and turn her life around. But she didn't feel like doing so, at least not in that moment. The situation was bad enough.

Her brain kept her awake, forcing her to cry it all by herself. She should have noticed how Yunhyeong's eyes weren't on her but on her best friend instead when she presented them. She should have seen how Jia disappeared sometimes without explanation and at the same time, Yunhyeong was nowhere to be seen. Now, her brain warned her about the fact she would have to face them, everyday in school and she had no idea of how to do it.

''Yunhyeong just made it public a few minutes ago, I mean, if kissing like that on the halls isn't enough evidence then tell me what could be enough to tell us they're going out.'' a girl commented. Ara kept her head down as her eyes were way too red from all the crying last night. Jia didn't come to the dorm and she felt glad for her, maybe Yunhyeong was the reason why but she couldn't care less about it. She didn't have that many people talking to her anyways and now, people had even less reasons to talk to her.

Ara couldn't bring herself to eat that day; it seemed like her stomach didn't want her to be fed as it somehow felt full. Her head was hurting badly. She had avoided Yunhyeong and Jia all day long, now they were the ones searching for her but she kept isolating herself. She simply didn't want to be near them, not after what they did to ger. DId they really deserve to be forgiven? She didn't believe so.

The same guys whose eyes witnessed Yunheyong and Jia's love grow were now watching the consequences of it. A broken female whose feet couldn't even touch the ground. Her arms hugged her knees as she stood inside a quiet classroom, an empty classroom that wasn't used for agest. The easiest way not to run into any of them was simply skipping classes and that's all she has been doing. She wouldn't be able to focus anways so why even attend to it? It made no sense. She didn't need Jia's fake worry nor Yunhyeong's pretended concerned look.

''Mom, I want to go home.'' she whispered, not having enough courage to pick up the phone and ask her mother to bring her back home, maybe even ground her. She just needed to be away from that environment; she couldn't stand being there any longer and with that thought, she forgot the world could care for her. She forgot she could ever be missed by anyone whose fake words made through her soft heart. She simply closed the doors to the outside and forced herself to exit the situation without hurting herself any more.

Jia got to the dorm later, smiling widely as she had fresh news to share with her best friend. She still couldn't reveal the fact Yunhyeong was that one prince charming she has been seeing but someday, she would have enough courage to admit it, someday; she promised herself. ''Ara!'' she called out as she opened the door to the dorm she shared with the female but her smile soon disappeared from her lips as she noticed that there was no Ara inside the dorm. Not only Ara was gone but her things too. She frowned as she walked around the house, wondering what kind of joke Ara was playing on her but after finding the ring she gave her laying on the kitchen's counter, she understood there was no prank. She left nothing behind but what didn't belong to her. All that was ever given to her by Jia was left either on her bed or on the kitchen's counter.

Jia felt a pang of guilt hit her stomach and take over her. Did Ara find out? She wasn't sure because this could be something else, this could be...who was she kidding? Ara could only have found it out. Frowning, she ran outside just to find Yunhyeong holding onto a bunch of dollars confused. ''Ara just gave this to me and walked away.'' he mumbled, showing Jia the money he had on his hands. Jia sighed and before she knew, she was crying. She didn't like this. 

 

A.N.: I'm hoping this is what you asked for? I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for requesting and sorry for the long wait, I love you for requesting for our Yunhyeonggie! Feel free to request anytime you'd like and by the way, don't forget to leave behind your feedback! It's always loved.