구 Junhwe • 15 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)
- ikon member / junhwe
- your character's name / soojung
- genres / comedy-ish? also slight fluff
- small plot / on a date to the haunted house, junhwe promises to protect soojung from the ghosts.... but it turns out he becomes a scaredy-cat when entering the house.
- other / perhaps an additional scene where a ghost is chasing june and he runs, leaving the crying soojung behind? lmao c'x and in the end, she nags at him for being such a "girl" and the rest is your choice to make! kamsa ;; 
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° 
"Jiwon oppa said it was fun though." Soojung pouted out her lip at her boyfriend, trying to persuade him to submit to her request "That's lame tho. I bet he only decided to do that to get the girl..." "He was with his girlfriend..." "Cuddling session assured right after that and if he's smart enoughhe can get something more." Soojung rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest "I bet you're saying that just because you're afraid of going together with me." she nodded her head smiling. Junhwe rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's words; was she challenging him? She was. Was he not thinking about it? He wasn't. Was he going to fall for this trick? Yes, he was. ''Oh yeah? Let's see who's afraid of going.'' he glared at the female, walking towards his room just to find comfortable clothes that could cover him from the amount of fear he was about to face. ''I'm pretty sure I will have to protect you, Junhwe~'' she just to hear him scoff ''Please, I'll be the one protecting you.'' this sounded like yet, another bet instead of the promise he intended to make - even though he knew he wasn't going to keep it.
The male only realized what was going to happen, the second his feet landed on the same ground the haunted house took place; he gulped his saliva, trying to stay calm but he was already antecipating what was about to happen; how could he not? His dark eyes eyed the house right in front of him and the thought of going back to his house was shouting inside his brain but he couldn't. He couldn't just back out on this, especially because his girlfriend was standing there with him. Right by his side. The lines didn't help either; it was a long line, which got him some more time to think about what was going to happen just in a few minutes. 
''And they said there's a scary ghost too, right on the second turn by the door.'' Soojung grinned, hugging her boyfriend's arm as she forgot just how he didn't like watching scary movies; he didn't want this but she didn't have that small thought in mind; she was busy thinking about what she was going to find inside the house and maybe of what he would do to comfort her. Truth as, she kinda liked this kind of things; maybe because it woke up part of her that she liked having alive inside her. Junhwe on the other hand, only caught the last phrase she said but it took a bit look to process. In his brain, the word ghost didn't sound as invinting as in Soojung's.
''It's our turn!'' the female announced, pulling her almost petrifired boyfriend along with her towards the door. She took a deep breathe and walked in, squeezing her boyfriend's hand. He was surprised as it didn't seem as scary as he thought. So far, everything was going fine, fine enough to have the male relaxing. His eyes tried to put up together the pictures of the surroundings but it was a bit too dark for his eyes and maybe he didn't really want to discover what was around him. Maybe he wanted to follow the right path and get out of there quickly. 
Just when everything seemed calm and his heart seemed back to normal, he felt a cold breathe against his neck. It couldn't possibly be his girlfriend since she was shorter than him and she was right by his side, with her ear against his arm. The second a hand landed on his shoulder he shouted. He certainly didn't want to turn around and meet whatever touched his shoulder since the hand wasn't realistic. It was a cold hand and to make it worst, it seemed like a weird shaped hand, as if there was a monster standing right behind him. He pulled his girlfriend with him as she tightly held onto his arm, after feeling a hand on her back.
He sighed in relief when they have gone through that room. Soojung asked for a break so she could try to breathe properly and the male agreed. He stopped in a hallway, looking over at his girlfriend with a concerned soul but fear was written all over his eyes, hopefully, she wouldn't understand it. Soojung bit her lip and took a few deep breathes, having her eyes closed. If she ever had a nightmare, it was close to this reality and she didn't enjoy this the slightest; who would enjoy something that looked so real? She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. 
A sudden cracking sound made the male turn around. He didn't like this at all. His girlfriend was still focused on breathing properly but his eyes saw two bright red dots that flew closed, yet slowly, towards them. If it was just for the red eyes, he wouldn't have panicked. He head a noise he could relate to a horror movie. He tried to remind himself none of the house was real as it was only for fun but he couldn't. He was shaking from fear, especially when the two dots came closer, cracking the wooden floor that seemed older than the human being itself. He bit his bottom lip, taking two steps behind just to bump into the wall. He shouted, afraid it was something that could grab him and in that moment, he forgot about his girlfriend, especially because he saw something white coming towards him from another direction. ''Oh '' he shouted, running towards an unknown direction. 
The second his eyes landed on the light, he ran towards it and to his relief, he had found the outside. The male shouted out of happiness when he reached the outside. It took him a while to catch his breathe before something hit him ''Baby?'' he turned around, facing the door he had just exited, finding out his girlfriend wasn't beside him. He widened his eyes. ''Oh .'' he whispered, under his breathe as he shook his head slowly, biting onto his lip. He wanted to go in to get his girlfriend but he was afraid he'd face all of it again. ''S-she shall be here soon...right?'' he mumbled to himself, not wanting to blame it on him when he knew he could have simply pulled his girlfriend's hand so she could run with him.
As he waited patiently outside, the female was left inside, in a mess, crying not only because she was afraid but because Junhwe had left her behind, alone, in a nightmare that looked so real. Only after some good ten minutes of crying, one of the supposed ghosts - which were no other than people working there with costumes - decided to help her and take her outside. He took off his mask and carried her outside, sitting her by the bench, trying her best to calm herself down. ''Are you okay? Do you need water or something?'' the male asked, concerned. Junhwe heard his girlfriend's voice and sobs, that made him turn around to meet her ''Baby!'' he shouted, running towards her but he stopped halfway as he noticed his girlfriend's glare. Not only was she mad at him but also, she was crying. Her eyes were puffy and the scene didn't look so good. The other male rolled his eyes as he looked at Junhwe; who would leave their girlfriend behind? He got up and headed to get water for Soojung, coming back after a few minutes. He held it out for her, kneeling down in front of her ''It's okay, take your time and breathe, hmm? I have to go now.'' he said, patting her head before running inside, to work again.
Junhwe glared at the male before he walked up to his girlfriend. He kneeled by her side and kept his eyes on her, watching her quietly as he knew she was mad at him for leaving her just like that. He knew he had done wrong. Junhwe reached for her cheek, wiping away her tears but she turned her face away, not wanting to look at him in that moment. ''Baby, I'm sorry.'' he whispered to her, following her eyes with his body so she could look at him. She looked right, he moved to the right. She looked left, he moved to the left, wanting to be the only thing her eyes focused on so they could actually talk. However, Soojung shook her head slowly, eventually turning her back to him; even her heart was still beating fast from the rush of emitions she felt inside the haunted house. She didn't want to repeat it, at least not with Junhwe. 
The male bit his lip and got up, pecking his girlfriend's shoulder and nape as if trying to calm her down as he backhugged her, burying his nose on her neck, trying to calm his girlfriend as well. She cried quietly, still hating the memories she made with her boyfriend inside the house she didn't want to come back to. The female shook her head slowly and got up, pushing her boyfriend off her. ''I hate you.'' she told him, walking off but her legs were still shaking as her body was still into that scary coma, due to the experience she just had. The unpleasing experience of the haunted house. 
Her boyfriend, noticed the way she walked and found out he could take that as an advantage. He ran up behind her, taking her feet away from the ground; all he wanted was her to at least talk to him, he could get her to forgive him later but he wanted her to at least talk to him. He didn't want to have her giving him the cold shoulder for his actions. He held onto her, carrying her bridal style as he found it to be the easiest way to deal with the situation. Junhwe pulled her body to his, just to have the female burying her face on his neck and hold onto him tightly. Soojung only wanted him to comfort her after all she went through inside that place. The male only understood how much he had messed up when he felt her body trembling against his. She was still not over the images of the house. His brain had a lot more to think of than the thought of being scared.
It didn't take long until the couple got home. He had promised her not to leave her side that night. She made him promise to even take her to the bathroom if he needed to use it. She just didn't want to be alone. Junhwe laid Soojung in his bed before getting next to her and covering them. His arms wrapped around her waist and brought her close to him as his lips kissed her forehead, sealing there all the promises he knew he wouldn't break. Only at times like this would he understand just how he had to keep his word when it came to her. She was always there for him and for her, was willing to change, to protect her like he was supposed to - with the small exeption of horror related things, he knew he couldn't even handle those himself. To compensate the ten minutes he left her alone, the male watched his girlfriend sleeping, caressing her features that now looked much more relaxed and perfect. His lips kissed her forehead as he wanted her close to him, knowing he didn't need his eyes to see her beauty. He closed his eyes and kept his lips on her forehead, tangling his long fingers in her long hair; a match made in heaven.
The next morning, the female woke up, finding out she was a bit too comfortable with her boyfriend's arms around her and her face buried in his chest. Her lips curved into a soft smile, thinking this was just how she wished she could wake up every morning but the events of the day before played in her brain, reminding her why she should, again, show him her mad behaviour. It was morning, and Soojung was never mad in the morning, even if Junhwe had made the biggest fuss the day before just the second before they went to sleep. Her lips pecked his adam's apple before she tilted her head back and kissed her chin. Her brain thought of a way to get back at her boyfriend but she was too happy with this small scenario she was living in. His strong arms around her, protecting her from the nightmares she lived during the day just yesterday, his warm touch, pushing away the cold she usually felt at night and his charming scent that drove her into dreamland easier everytime. Upon noticing just how her boyfriend was into his sleep, she tried to pull her body away but she was only strong enough to pull back to see his face. Junhwe's grip tightened on her as she tried to excape.
Her hand landed on his cheek, appreciating his features and everything she could before he woke up and they started to fight over the still unsolved argument that happened the day before. Her lips landed on his, waking him up just like a princess movie, where the true love's kiss was enough to wake up the princess from the eternal sleep she was casted to. Junhwe's eyes opened slowly to greet his girlfriend's features. He groaned quietly, stretching his body as a soft smile stretched his lips as well. ''Morning princess, did you sleep well?'' he asked her, bringing her closer to him as he didn't quite want that question answered but instead, her warm body against his own for a bit longer.
''I did.'' she mumbled, noticing how her head was yet again, facing his chest. She sighed, wondering if she would have to procceed the same way to get out of the bed. She kissed his neck again, this time, earning a soft laugh from her boyfriend who slowly let go of her ''Okay, okay, I got it.'' he whispered, letting to of her just to roll to his side of the bed, leaving the female with no blankets. She rolled her eyes and pulled the blankets to her side, just to have her boyfriend roll towards her with the blankets. He landed on her, smirking softly ''Did I misread your behaviour this morning?'' she rolled her eyes and pushed him off her ''Oh please, Junhwe.'' Soojung sat up and searched for her slippers so she could get out of the bed ''Please what? I'll give it to you, whatever you want, if you're nice like this'' he laughed as he spoke, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's waist just to pull her to the bed again when she was about to get up. ''Please stop acting like a girl.'' she spat at him, letting him know that the thing that happened yesterday was yet to solve. He was taken aback by the situation and this went off as a warning for him, making his arms release his girlfriend, afraid she would do something that lead him to a worst ending.
It had been a hour since she last spoke to him. They were currently eating breakfast. Junhwe was munching his cereals as his eyes followed his girlfriend's every move. She lazily ate cereals as well, playing with the spoon as she chewed on some. It seemed interesting for her or at least, it was enough to kill the boredom that she was going through. She wanted Junhwe to apologize for what he had done; he left her alone, aware of her list of fears. It was like - at least in her head - leaving her behind in war, it was similar to that. Junhwe on the other hand, understood that the sorrys he had pronounced yesterday were only enough to cover the wound, not to heal it as was something automatic that came out of his mouth without his brain's approval. ''Princess.'' he called, finally giving up on the cold war that was going in between the two of them. After he raised the white flag, the female lift her eyes to look at him ''I'm really sorry, Soojung. I never meant to leave you behind. I panicked and believe me, I felt like an when I noticed you weren't by my side. I wanted to go back in to get you.'' ''But you didn't.'' this cold comment made him sigh heavily. She was about to get up but his hand caught her wrist, stopping her ''I would turn back time if I could and even take you away from the horror scene then comeback inside and take your place if I could. I swear I didn't mean to leave you behind, I guess my feet just started runing away...'' he frowned; this was beyond begging for forgiveness and Soojung knew he was being serious.
Sighing, the female nodded her head slowly and took his hand away, letting him know she was forgiving him as she knew he was talking the truth. He smiled at her, thanking her for this. ''But still, I think we should switch roles. You're the girl in this relationship.'' she commented, hearing the male gasp. ''Are you going to deny it?'' he didn't speak. Soojung smirked and nodded her head ''That's what I thought. So, princess, you can start by watching the dishes, I'm going to take a shower.'' Soojung continued, stopping by her boyfriend just to peck his lips and make her way to the bathroom. 
Once she was nowhere to be seen, the male rolled his eyes ''Princess? Who does she think she's calling princess? Unf.'' he mumbled, staring at the empty bowls that he was tasked to take care of. ''Damn you Soojung, damn you and your stubborn ..'' he growled under his breathe, knowing she was just going to make the most of all this teasing as, in the end, he was the one to run away from the ghosts with high pitched noises.
 
 
A.N.: Thank you so much for requesting and I'm so sorry for taking so long but I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave your comments and to request again anytime!