g.junhwe ; 1 part three

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, fluff-ish, school au, romance
Pairing: junhwe x ahyoung (reader)
Request: yes [sequel]
Via: tumblr
Small resume of the request: part three
Inspired by: Winner - empty
Lenght: 1068 words
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • 
Chanwoo was left speechless after what he heard and Ahyoung didn't exactly seem to want to talk to him after getting to know how badly he accused Junhwe of things he couldn't control. Sure she was glad she had someone to stand up for her besides herself but at the same time, she hated Chanwoo's actions. On the other hand, Chanwoo wanted to make up for his mistake. He wanted Ahyoung to look at him like she used to and a part of him wanted to help Junhwe if there was still a chance to do so.

''Where are you going?'' he finally decided to speak as he noticed his best friend suddenly walked towards the gates of the school that parted them from the outside world where Junhwe was probably lost, somewhere. The female scoffed as she stopped walking ''I'm going to do what you guys are unable to. I'm going to help him.'' she answered coldly, loud enough to have Junhwe's father hearing her answer as well as Chanwoo wasn't the only one who needed some sence knocked into his little brain. 

Before anyone could stop her, she was already outside, her feet taking her somewhere she wasn't sure where - all she knew was that she needed to find the guy that was so honest with her once they were alone, the guy she knew that was somehow scared upon being forced to face the outside world alone, the guy she had grown feelings for, feelings that she was no longer afraid to admit.

Ahyoung had no idea for how long she has been walking. All she knew was that her feet were hurting badly and that the sun was already replaced by the moon. This was, if she ignored all the trouble she was getting herself into for skipping school and going hope that late. Frustrated, the female stopped and took a look around, feeling her body way too cold to go on. ''Goo Junhwe!'' she shouted her lungs out, just wanting to have him by her side in that moment so she could help him, so she would take her loneliness away and so they could make things clear between them - for her everything was too obvious.

''Goo Junhwe, I swear I'm going to hit you as soon as I find you.'' she kept shouting, closing her eyes tightly as if wishing he'd appear in front of her when her eyes opened just like one of those fairy tales. It was no surprise for her when no Junhwe showed up in front of her as soon as her eyes opened. ''If you think I'm going to give up on you, you're wrong.'' she whispered those last words as she sniffed quietly, feeling herself exhausted. Little did she know that those words were heard by who she was looking for. Junhwe was standing a few meters away from her, sitting on a bench, feeling glad it was night because she wasn't able to see him in the shadow he was hiding. His sad eyes watched her, making him wonder if the vulnerable state she was in was his fault and deep down, he knew it was. He sighed.

''Ahyoung, please go home.'' a voice asked, surprising both, Junhwe and Ahyoung whose name was called. Junhwe's head turned to the other side so he could see who came looking for the female - he quietly thanked that person and he wasn't that surprised to see Chanwoo standing there. The female cried out a loud no, telling him she was going to find Junhwe. Chanwoo frowned, hating the sight of his best friend crying. He knew she didn't like him the same way but that didn't stop him from comforting her, taking her in his arms and try to calm her down. ''He's not worth your tears'' Chanwoo told her; Ahyoung wanted to fight him but she couldn't in between the sobs that described just how badly she was hurt. Junhwe frowned at those words, agreeing with Chanwoo as a soft smile was slapped on his lips - he was sad.

Junhwe stood up, wanting to escape the scene before any of them saw him but his actions were caught by Chanwoo's eyes who quickly called out his name, louder than it was needed. Ahyoung's head shot up at the mention of the name she has been calling out for a few hours now. Her eyes caught the sight of a male; was this who she was searching for? She hoped it was him because she was getting tired of searching for him. He still stood on the shadows, as if he was some kind of forbidden creature that didn't belong to the light - as if he was too weak to stand in the light and fight it's brightness.

Both Chanwoo and Ahyoung were surprised to see his face after a long week. He looked cold as always but the female could read through his expressions and perhaps even understand what was going on inside his brain. His eyes were on her, apologizing for all the pain he caused her. Ahyoung pulled away from Chanwoo and took a step towards Junhwe who took a step back. She took another step and frowned as she noticed he took another step back, not allowing their distance to get cut. ''Junhwe...'' she mumbled, frowning even more as she heard his voice.

''I'm not worth it, Ahyoung. Appreciate Chanwoo who's there for you.'' the tone of his voice was cold yet caring but only the female could realize that. Chanwoo on the other hand could only feel guilt consume him as he noticed the male just used his words. ''I didn't mean-'' Junhwe looked at Chanwoo who stopped speaking as the elder's eyes landed on him ''It's okay, I know how things work.'' he calmly answered, smiling just slightly just to shock Chanwoo even more, if it wasn't enough already. The female frowned at how she could see the thoughts Junhwe was generous enough to share with her. She didn't like them one bit.

''You don't need to be alone. Let me help you.'' she asked him, taking another step towards him and this time, he didn't step back. She felt happy and decided to take another step towards him, which he didn't seem to refuse either. His eyes were on her but his body seemed to be frozen on it's place. ''You're nuts.'' he commented, coughing to hide a soft laugh that slipped past his lips; he was refeering to how stubborn she was to help him who didn't want to be helped in the state he was.

Ahyoung nervously took a few more steps towards him, leaving her best friend behind to watch the scene. Junhwe's heartbeat increased as his eyes watched the female who stopped in front of him just right before his eyes. ''You're crazy if you think I'm letting you go through this alone.'' she commented, reaching for his hand in hope he wouldn't pull away; he didn't, because it was her who cared for him. He noticed how her cheeks had a soft pink painted over them, hiding away the tears she had cried before; he reached for them, wiping away those almost dry tears he could still see. That made Ahyoung's heart flutter. She smiled. ''I know you don't want to do this alone either.'' she continued, quickly stopping his hand from pulling away from her cheek by landing her hand on his.

His eyes then, landed on the floor as he found no courage to look at her. She didn't like how the spotlight was taken from her and since she was shorter than him, she walked closer to him, stopping right by his feet. Her eyes looked into his, making both blush ''I know that kiss meant as much to you as it did to me...'' she whispered shyly as she didn't want her best friend to hear anything else about what she was about to say, he didn't need to keep track on their conversation anyways since it was personal stuff anyways. Those words pushed the corners of the male's lips up a bit, proudly showing a small smile that she was able to make grow bigger as she tiptoed, pecking his lips.

Chanwoo had turned his head to his right, not wanting to see what was happening in that moment as he secretly hoped that Ahyoung would back off Junhwe and be his instead even if it sounded way too selfish. It was the way he felt and he couldn't exactly control that. The male sighed, peeking at the two of them just to find out they had pulled away, much to his relief. ''Goo Junhwe.'' Chanwoo called, earning Ahyoung and Junhwe's attention. Chanwoo bit his tongue harshly ''I'm sorry'' he coughed, earning a soft nod from Junhwe and an approving smile from his best friend.

''Come home with me.'' Ahyoung suddenly whispered to Junhwe as she turned her attention back at him. He raised an eyebrow, wanting to shake his head slowly but she cupped his cheeks, stopping him from doing so ''My parents don't have to know, I'll open the back door for you'' she told him. But Chanwoo came up with a better idea; he knew Ahyoung would be scolded for not warning her parents she'd arrive late and besides Junhwe, he was the only one who got into her crazy ideas therefore, he announced they'd have a sleepover in his house, maybe to get used to Junhwe or maybe to help Junhwe feel less worried about the sudden changes.


A.N.: I will write as many parts as you guys want this to have tbh hahaha. Aye sorry for that e w e;; but I hope you enjoy this small continuation anyways! And I'm glad you liked it so much! And thank you for liking my work, I'll work harder o/ Sorry that this is so short tho ; n ;