구 Junhwe • 12 ¦ ( request )

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

• ikon member : junhoe
• your character's name : hyojung
• genres : drama, romance
• small plot (optional) : the school went to an abroad vacation and the students are staying in a hotel. junhoe was done showering only to see hyojung, his long-term crush as well as admirer (they are crushing on each other), was lying on the bed while saying "ah, my room is so comfortable". junhoe got mad at her for barging in without permission, so he decided to keep her there until the next morning. how will he keep her there? oh, like you don't know y junhoe.
• other (anything you'd like to add) : ahah, got this inspired from my last request for jinhwan. hyojung mistook junhoe's room as hers. please make this a little nasty, jk. make it sweet, playful, and nail-biting perhaps? did i mention y junhoe above? oh right... he was just done with showering.

  ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •  

That cold shoulder he gave off, letting other people take him for granted was already checked by Hyojung who managed to fall for him after hearing the heated argument he had a few months ago with his friend because of the way he was treating Hyojung; that gave off the fact he was into her as well, even if they weren't into the same stuff. It was like having a disease, in different stages.

Upon hearing the announcement their teacher made about the school going abroad on vacation, she felt her happiness suddenly float through all her body; a huge smile grew over her lips and her arms were thrown out as she danced around quietly in her seat, not to disturb anybody else but Junhwe caught a glimpse of her dance, laughing quietly to himself as he couldn't simply let out the fact she was the one he had his eyes on. ''But because we're staying in a hotel, we are going to ask you two pair up, in duos. No mixings, male male and female female in the room, that's all we ask for.'' the teacher said, picking up a pencil, ready to write down the names on the paper. 

Donghyuk was the first to lift his hand, not wanting to be the last and be paired up with someone he wasn't comfortable with ''Donghyun and Junhwe.'' he called out loud, allowing the teacher to rip away the blank space on the paper. She nodded her head but Junhwe didn't seem satisfied; he turned around to look at Donghyuk, as if asking why he did that. He shrugged his shoulders and showed off a soft smile that was able to make half of the females in the classroom pass out. Junhwe rolled his eyes quietly, not bothering to argue with him anymore. Hyojung, being the oposite from Donghyuk, didn't really mind the fact she was left to last. ''I guess we only have Hyojung left... and since you're the last one and nobody else is left, you can either choose someone to share the room with or have your own room, actually.'' she was informed; the female happily smiled, of course she was happy for this, who wouldn't? Everyone in the class started mumbling stuff about how lucky she actually was. Her eyes landed on two of her friends who happened to be together in the same room ''I guess I can stay with Seungha and Hyojin.'' she said calmly, having her friends cheering. She chuckled softly.

That same day, the group of three went home rather happy and satisfied with the trip they were attending to; Seungha and Hyojin knew about the huge crush their friend had, on Junhwe. ''So~ Like, the two of you can like...'' Seungha started off, having Hyojung smacking her own hands on the girl's lips. ''Don't you start...we're just friends.'' that was the same excuse she came up with every time. ''Yeah, everyone notices just how friends the two of you are when you exchange looks. Like...so friendly.'' Hyojin commented, laughing quietly as Hyojung whined ''Please~ We're just friends, really...there's nothing else going on...'' ''Besides the fact you have a huge crush on him...'' Hyojung immediately covered her friend's mouth and looked around ''Don't stay that, someone can ear you guys...'' 

And Hyojung was right, someone did hear her. Donghyuk did. He chuckled, knowing that following his girlfriend and her group was a good idea. Playing the caring boyfriend role, he made his way up to the group and backhugged Seungha who jumped in surprise. ''Idiot...'' she sighed, knowing exactly who was behind her; she could recognize the soft, tight and warm embrace anywhere. He laughed softly. Hyojung and Hyojin found out they didn't want to look at the scene going on therefore, they kept walking ''Have you thought about how it would feel like if Junhwe was the one to come instead of Donghyuk?'' she teased, her friend rolled her eyes as a responce. ''Junhwe isn't like that, he's more the type to hold hands and forehead kisses...'' she dreamingly spoke, smiling to herself as her brain imagined that ''Plus, it would never happen. So can we stop this stupid conversation?'' Hyojung sighed, coming back to reality. Soon after, Seungha joined them, having a smile drawn over her lips. That smile was the widest she could ever pull off. Her left hand tugged Hyojin's hand, allowing her to know there was something they had to talk about, all of this, without the knowleadge of Hyojung who kept blabbing about what clothes she'd be wearing. 

''So, do you want to sleepover today, girls?'' Hyojung suddenly asked, surprising her friends ''Sure, we will get your pajamas and we'll meet you at your house then!'' ''Alright, I'll be waiting for you, see you!'' both the females were glad Hyojung came up with the party since they had to talk without her. They bid goodbyes and made their way to Seungha's house that was the closest. ''So like... Donghyuk came up with an idea. He said he can't stand Junhwe either because he's always talking about Hyojung and we should do something about it.'' ''Yeah, it's getting frustrating, I mean...'' the both of them thought about all they have seen going on in between their friends and found out it was about time someone did something, if they didn't take the first step, then their friends would. ''And what's his plan, exactly...?'' Seungha whispered the plan to one of the two best friends she had, earning a soft gasp from the other female who seemed to like the plan, more than Hyojung would probably like it.

''Hyojung-ah~'' Hyojin shouted from the outside, scaring the other female that stood by her side. ''Keep it down, Hyojin!'' but it was useless anyways. Hyojung found out her friends were waiting outside and quickly opened the door, laughing softly at the way they treated each other. It was a long night and the girls somehow requested the subject Hyojung wanted to talk the least, Junhwe. She ended up, just like any other time when they randombly brought him up in a conversation, talking about him, about his traits and everything else she could imagine of. Probably sometimes it got annoying for the other two but Seungha was aware she did that too when it came to her boyfriend, therefore, she couldn't just tell her friend to shut up.

The girls ended up falling asleep or at least two of them as one of the girls seemed to have a hard time to get her eyes to close; she was excited to the day that would soon be tomorrow. Seungha couldn't get her to sleep as she found out her boyfriend had the same goal as she did; bring their friends together. Her eyes laid over Hyojung as she couldn't keep an amused smirk off her face, the poor girl didn't know what she was going to face tomorrow. Since they only had to be by the school gate by eleven, they had time to get ready and even to get their bags packed as they were asked to take only the necessary, which shouldn't be that much.

A few hours later, after Seungha managed to fall asleep, Hyojung's mother came to wake up the girls, argumenting they had to have breakfast before they left and since she knew them, she knew they would go for some last minute shopping which would get them busy for at least two hours. Being these the reasons, her mother woke them up at six in the morning, earning groans from the three of them that surprisingly got up pretty quickly. Of course, they would be away for a month, wouldn't it be enough to feel the happiness?

''So Junhwe is probably gonna stick close since Donghyuk is his roommate...'' Seungha suddenly spoke, making Hyojung realize the obvious yet hard to notice detail. She gulped down her saliva, feeling her cheeks burn almost immediately ''How are you going to act?'' she was asked but in reality, she didn't know it herself; she tried to think but nothing really came to her mind as she didn't talk as much as she wished and she was afraid that would get the mood from okay to awkward. ''It's obvious he's into you too...'' Hyojin spoke, stuffing a spoonful of cerial in . ''I told you we're just friends!'' she whined, picking up her toast, finding it as an escape to the embarrassing situation she was facing. Probably if she ate, she wouldn't be able to answer them, which was the best for now. Either way, the subject died there, nobody else spoke anything about Junhwe or his relationship with Hyojung. She felt thankful.

''Don't forget to always have either Seungha or Hyojin with you, I don't want you alone.'' ''Mom, I said I'd be fine...'' Hyojung chuckled, hugging her mother tightly before pulling away and waving her hand. Hyojin and Seungha waved and got themselves into the taxi they called, feeling excited about what they were about to do. After asking the driver to drive them to the male, Seungha turned to Hyojung and Hyojin ''My mom said she's getting our bags and taking them to the school.'' she informed, taking a look at their phone; the two other girls nodded, leading the other female to send a message to her mother saying it was alright to do so.

''Isn't that Donghyuk?'' Hyojin pointed out. Seungha's head lift almost immediatelly as she wasn't expecting to see her boyfriend in the mall especially this early in the morning. Attatched to this sudden interest, Hyojung's head too, looked towards where her friend pointed, covering her doubts with her curiosity, she was expecting Junhwe would be next to her friend's boyfriend. And he was indeed. She wasn't going to waste this chance. Without thinking any further, she held onto her friend's hands and pulled them with her, towards the two guys she had her eyes on but soon she stopped. Her eyes landed on Junwe's hand. His hand wasn't alone, his hand was holding onto another hand, o someone she didn't know. The female's body was covered by the male's tall figure. ''I told you he didn't like me.'' those words slipped off as she let go of her friend's hands. She wanted to run away, however, her body didn't move, it was busy letting her eyes picture the size of his hand and how it covered the other girl's hand so perfectly. Hyojin sighed quietly and tried her hardest to move her friend by pulling her foward but she didn't move. This created a huge fuss, which dragged unwanted attentions and when mentioned unwanted, it meant Junhwe and Donghyuk.

''Isn't that Hyojung?'' Donghyuk asked, having the female by Junwe's side peeking to get a look of the so called Hyojung they were always speaking about. By the look on Junhwe's face, things weren't good. He followed her gaze and noticed how she was staring at his hand that was holding onto a girl's hand. And that girl wasn't her. By the way he had treaten her before, he knew he was in trouble if he didn't do anything. Turning to Donghyuk, he groaned ''You knew this. I'm going to kill you.'' he mumbled under his breathe, letting go of the female's hand. That was enough to give Hyojung a reason to run away. He followed her, bumping his shoulder onto Donghyuk and his girlfriend as well as he simply didn't care if he had hurt any of them. Donghyuk's girlfriend walked up to him along with Hyojin. ''I think we failled.'' ''I think this got us another oportunity, actually.'' Donghyuk smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at the tall figure of his friend vanishing.

''Hyojung.'' he shouted, not caring about the huge crowd that stopped to watch the scene, nothing like those slow motion moments where the world passes by at it's normal speed. No, it wasn't like this by the simple fact the female knew she couldn't be mad at him; they weren't together or what so ever. Either way, she stopped and took a look at him, knowing she had no right to shout at him. ''What?'' she asked, harshly, surprising the male who nervously rubbed his nape. ''Just... Can we talk?'' ''What's there to talk about?'' ''About what you clearly saw and misunderstood?'' she scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest, tilting her head ''So basically I misunderstood things? You're the one who has been giving me the wrong signs, if you were taken, you didn't need to have me falling for you, did you? Oh wait, let me guess, you're just like anyone else who doesn't really care for anyone but themselves? I should have known.'' she spoke, clearly mad at him. Junhwe bit his tongue, trying not to lose his cool since he knew that if he did, he could ruin any chances of ever getting to be with her. ''Aren't you going to say anything? I knew it.'' ''Whatever.'' he turned his back on her, walking back to the friend he left behind before. His expression was nowhere near friendly and that sent off as a warning for Donghyuk who seemed somehow amused by the situation. ''I swear that if she stops talking to me, I'm coming after you.'' ''It's not my fault you can't make things right to her.'' Seungha was surprised at her boyfriend's comeback and before anything could go wrong, Hyojin pushed Junhwe away from Donghyuk, knowing he could burst at any second.

When the clock was almost hitting eleven, most of the group was already by the school but there was no sign of Hyojung, which made Hyojin and Seungha worried. Junhwe tried to focus his mind in something else in order to stop him from worrying about the female he had a crush on. Hyojung however, showed up later, when the clock hit eleven. ''We were so worried for you... We thought you wouldn't come...'' ''I wouldn't lose this trip just because of that loser.'' she spoke, not even glacing at him. Her teacher started blabbing about the trip and how they would go straight to the hotel in that night. Hyojung stole glances at the male she had called loser just a few minutes ago, not being able to focus on whatever the teacher was talking about. He too, stole some glances at her, meeting her eyes quite a few times. Donghyuk had suggested he aproached her on the bus while they were riding to the airport but Hyojung quickly got herself to sit with Hyojin since Donghyuk asked Seungha to sit with him. He didn't like this sudden distance between them but it was not like he could do a thing about it anyways.

A few hours later, they finally arrived their destination. Donghyuk was left behind to check if everything was okay and since he was the class' president, the teacher gave him the keys to the rooms, trusting him fully as he knew nothing would go wrong under his watch. The teacher excused herself, saying she wasn't feeling well therefore, Donghyuk would be responsible for the class. A sudden smirk crossed his lips. He handed Junhwe his room's card, humming quietly as he kept his to himself. Junhwe lost no time in rushing to his room; he was mad about what happened and he wanted to get himself comfortable before he heard Donghyuk nag at how he should have talked to Hyojung; he knew he had planned that but he wasn't sure if it was to help him or to get him into the current situation.

As he was distributing the cards, he noticed Hyojung comming and asked his girlfriend to bring her firstly so he could give her the key he had reserved for her. ''Here.'' he handed her the card; she thanked him, smiling softly. ''Aren't you guys coming?'' ''I'm staying a bit longer with Donghyuk, he may need help...'' Seungha quickly said while Hyojin looked around ''I think I'll look for food, I'm hungry.'' she commented; Donghyuk sighed, relieved as they didn't blow up his plan. The female nodded her head and made her way to the room she was given. She was too tired to notice that there was a bag inside, indicating someone else was already filling this room. She failed yet again, to notice the clothes by the chair and the bathroom door that was open with the lights on. She was just not in the mood. The female threw herself on the bed ''Ah~ this room seems so comfortable. The bed is nice...'' she commented, spreading her arms out as her eyes landed on the ceiling.

The male on the bathroom froze. He knew this voice, better than he should. Curious to understand if he was just hearing things, he peeked his head out of the bathroom door and noticed he wasn't. There was the girl he had been trying to confess to. He gasped and quickly hid himself inside the bathroom again. He didn't really know what to feel. Anger? Happiness? Hate? He wasn't sure. He threw on his boxers, feeling glad he had at least brought them to the bathroom when he decided to shower to wash away his worries.

He had never showed as much skin as he was about to show her; it was not like he had any chance anyways. She came in without his permission while he was showering. This too,  lead him to think how the hell she got into his room, just to realize Donghyuk was the one to blame; he was distributing the cards a while ago so probably, he had pulled this off. Junhwe saw this as a chance. He had yet to discover how he would talk to her because it would be weird if he decided to come out like that. He didn't want to come off as a ert. The fact she had misunderstood his sister for his girlfriend was enough for him. He decided to wrap the towel around his waist still, even if he had boxers on. He would show less skin.

Just when he was prepared to walk out and talk to her, just when he had made his mind up, the door opened, showing a somehow lost Hyojung. He was caught by surprise and that only gave him enough time to do  what he thought was enough to talk to her; he closed the door behind her and pushed her back against the door. Her brain suddenly understood this wasn't her room, not only because she was standing in front of a half male but because her friends didn't arrive. Her eyes slowly travelled along his body as she felt her heartbeat increase; he did know how to take care of his body and that surprised the female. She gulped down her saliva as her eyes met with his; she could recognize those eyes anywhere. His dark eyes that sometimes showed just how unpleased he was were now totally focused on her, just like she always wanted. ''That's not nice to do.'' his voice was lower than usual; the sudden sound of his voice scared her as she wasn't expecing him to speak at all. Her cheeks earned a soft pink color as her body was unable to control the heat. The fact he was standing so close to her, shirtless, wasn't helping at all. Her thoughts were messed. She wanted to scream and shout at him how he was idiot to think he could have anyone behind his girlfriend's back but she couldn't. She couldn't because his eyes were looking into hers, almost eating her soul.

''Are you going to let me talk now?'' he asked, showing off his usual glare that was much softer since it was her who was standing in front of her. She nodded slowly, allowing him to speak even if she didn't quite understand his question. ''On the mall...'' he started; Hyojung tried to focus, ending up remembering what he was talking about. The mall. The scene that was played at the mall. Her lips parted to say something but he quickly spoke to stop her ''Dare to speak and you we won't come out of this bathroom today.'' he warned, having her lips to glue together once again. He sighed, letting his hot breathe hit her lips gently, which was driving her crazy. ''The girl you saw at the mall was my sister. She asked for our help.'' he cleared the scene for her; she stared at him quietly, not knowing where to look at anymore. She felt like a fool for assuming it was her girlfriend. The female bit her lip, regreting each and every single word she had said to him on the mall. ''Now, you're in trouble. You know it, don't you?'' ''B-'' he rolled his eyes and pushed his lips foward to meet hers. By now, only one of his hands was on the door, the other one was holding onto her waist, pulling her closer to him as he forgot about the small clothing he was wearing. It was not like she cared either. 

When he pulled away, he could read disappointment written all over her eyes. ''I told you, if you speak, we won't come out of the bathroom today.'' he calmly repeated himself, his lips just to notice he was not playing a fair game. Her hands were unsure where to rest but she hesitantly rest them over his chest; he didn't seem to mind ''Firstly, for the scene on the mall.'' he spoke, watching her head turn somewhere so his eyes wouldn't be able to reach hers. ''And now walking in when I'm showering...'' that made the female realize yet again, the obvious she was able to forget about. Hyojung pushed him away but she found out his grip was too strong. Her inner self was shouting at her, firsly for having his lips against hers and secondly, for being so stupid not to realize he was there too. She nervously bit her lip, looking shyly up at the male who seemed amused by her actions ''I can only see a way out this...'' that pause allowed her heartbeat to increase even more and her imagination to float somewhere ''You're taking me out, we're having lunch together tomorrow.'' he continued. ''Oh and, let's not forget the fact you're stuck with me for today. Go get ready for bed.'' with this, he let go of her and she quickly ran out of the bathroom. 

Her back rest against the wall as she thought about what just happened; she touched her lips, letting her body slide down the light blue wall. Her fingertips danced against her lips as she thought of his wet hair and his dark eyes looking into her own. She blushed deeper, wanting to run out of that room to tell her friends what just happened but she was unable to; Donghyuk wasn't going to give her the keys to her own room, she knew it.

When Junhwe came out of the bathroom, he noticed the female standing there, quietly in her corner. He decided to get some clothes on firstly so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. After he was done, he bend down and picked her up in his arms ''Come on, let's go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow.'' he commented, throwing her on one of the beds; there was no need to make the maids clean two beds when only was necessary for today. His wet hair rest against the female's forehead as he turned her to him in his arms, wrapping his arms around her waist ''Just so you know, Donghyuk planned this from the beggining and I'm going to beat his tomorrow for almost making me lose you.'' Hyojung relaxed, looking into his eyes as he spoke. That made sense to her. ''What are we exactly...now?'' she asked quietly, feeling afraid to touch his skin ''I thought it was clear enough, you're mine.'' he confidently spoke, giving out a soft done to her who showed off a bright white smile before her too, confidently reached for his cheek and pulled her face closer to his, kissing his lips on her own.

His lips smile against hers; maybe this should be a secret nobody should know about even if everyone had already noticed how Junhwe softened when he was near the female. His hand slipped under her shirt, caressing her skin as their kiss grew passionate. The only thing he wanted in that moment was to make  up for the time he had lost with his doubts. Hyojung too, didn't seem to mind as she knew he was right even if he didn't say a thing.

 

A.N.: I reached 4000 words /ugly sobs/ anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for requesting o/