정 chanwoo

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Genres: angst, fluff

Pairing: Chanwoo x Yejin (reader)

 

"I love you" his lips landed on the female's cheek, earning a soft laugh. The way her curly hair landed on her shoulders was enough to take his breathe away. The female didn't bother to say those three words back as she was too shy to do so anyways. That's how everything started.

His dark brown eyes almost ate the female; he was intimidating when he was focused on something. Her arms wrapped around his neck before his arms circled her waist and brought her closer to him "When I said it to you....i meant it" his eyes turned soft, and that relaxed the female who decided to hide her bright red face in the crook of his neck. Who'd knew such color existed?

"Let's take a break!" the teacher shouted, making Chanwoo pull away quickly from the female who seemed frozen in her spot. He had seen her blushing brightly, what could be more embarrassing than that? He walked towards his friends, who soon started to laugh, maybe they were joking with one another. At the same time, the female looked around to find nobody she could talk to in order to distract herself from what just happened.

The character Chanwoo played had nothing to do with his original self. The male was different. Totally different. The soft look displayed on his eyes soon turned mean, she was used to it anyways. After sharing meaningless kisses with the male, she found this a quite stressing hobby she couldn't quit from. Yejin felt her stomach twist at the thought of the male she had to work with.

Her eyes curiously looked towards the place she thought he would be standing in. Her face didn't let the bright red color fade away, it still lasted, especially after she noticed the male was looking at her. She sighed and turned around, finding it would be easier if she actually treated him the way he treated her.

That thought haunted her brain until she decided to do it.

Her careful steps didn't match her personality. She was mostly confident but whenever she was around Chanwoo, everything would change. She didn't like him one bit. Her knees almost hit the floor as she leaned down to get her water bottle. She came right back up, taking a soft sip just to refresh her system. Where did this confidently boost come from? She had no idea but truth was, she was standing in front of the male and his friends who were taller than her. Well, not all of them. Just two or three. She didn't care, she came here to talk to Chanwoo.

"I'd suggest you to take a photo, it would last much longer." the old line was spit out her lips. All his friends stared at the female before looking at the male. They started to laugh but Yejin had no idea what they were laughing about. Maybe the old line she used or maybe it was Chanwoo's face that looked funny to them. She wasn't sure.

"I'd like an autograph with that actually." he commented, shocking the female. She wasn't expecting a comeback, much less from him who hardly spoke to her. She decided to play along anyways "I'm that case I'd like something for myself too." she crossed her arms over her chest, making her outfit be noticed. She wasn't the one to worry about her clothes that much but she still put some effort to look good during theater classes. Her crush was there so why not?

Chanwoo stared at the female, smirking slightly. She just got herself into something she wished she didn't sign up for. "Alright, we got a deal." he nodded, holding out his hand for her. Yejin carefully scanned his hand and features, wondering if he was about to embarrass her.

She held out her hand and shook hands with his just to lose her balance when he pulled her close to him "Meet me at the park after rehearsal." he whispered, hiding that small coversation from his friends. He then gently pushed her away "I'm sorry, must have been the magnet that attracts us both." his friends rolled their eyes and one of them actually kicked his .

Yejin was sweating. The rehearsal had come to and end but she wished it didn't. She was afraid she would get herself deeper into Chanwoo's games. She knew perfectly well that, the innocent look he gave was just a cover. And she was mad that she was the only female who had noticed it. Even his friends found other people idiot for falling for his little games.

As she was packing her belongings, she noticed a colorful note that didn't belong to her inside her bag. She tilted her head slightly and felt shocked at what it read "Chanwoo likes you." for a second she looked around, wondering who had put it there but the next second she realized something; it was a prank. Probably one of his friend wanted to see how she reacted to this.

She facepalmed and asked herself for the nth time that day; what had she got herself into?

Nervously, she stood by the school gate, eyeing the park. Should she go? She saw a tall figure, looking down. From this distance, it looked like Chanwoo. And he was alone. He had excused himself off the activities his group was planning on order to talk to the female as he was advised before by his older friend.

Yejin took a deep breathe and finally decided to walk up to him. Once she arrived, she gulped down her saliva and waited for the male to notice her. But he was too into his own thoughts. The female rolled his eyes and kicked his leg gently, making him look up.

Her lips parted as her chin almost fell to the floor. Chanwoo was smiling at her. As in, really smiling. His charming smile confused her system.

On the other side, Chanwoo laughed at her actions. He lift his index finger, pushing her chin back up so her lips were pressed together. "Idiot, a fly will lay eggs on your mouth if you don't close it." she rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away.

He was good at acting. The best out of the crew. "Why did you want me here, again? " she calmly asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I wanted us to talk. My hyung advised me to talk my feelings out to you." he poured out, directly without caring about anything else. That simply confirmed her thoughts about this being a prank.

"Alright, and what are those feelings?" "Uhm... It's like... Fluffy and confusing and sick... " she stared at him quietly. She didn't want to be played and calmly decided to join in. She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck, connecting their lips for a second. The male kissed back, resting his hands over her hips; where he thought they belonged and Yejin couldn't deny the fact she actually enjoyed it. Who was she trying to fool? She liked him. She made up that silly crush to distract her mind from the person she was actually in love with. Because no matter what, he always fooled her. But she couldn't bring herself to believe he was into her. He really wasn't.

Her lips parted from his as her eyes looked right into his. She wasn't aware of whatever she was doing by now but she couldn't deny the fact he looked so honest when he pronnounced those words. ''I really do mean them.'' he sighed quietly, taking her hand in his as his eyes fell on her hand. He couldn't believe how soft her skin actually was; that sent him chills down his spine. How did he even manage to keep his hands off her for so long? He wasn't sure himself.

''I know we didn't start off with the right foot but I swear to you I'm being honest right now. Really...'' but the female simply nodded her head, knowing that sooner or later, she would regret accpeting this. She ended up nodding her head once again, in comfirmation; he smiled at her answer. He didn't need to ask anything else, he knew he had her wrapped around his finger.

The next day, there they were, holding hands to school just like a normal couple would. When she noticed his friends smirking, she looked down instead of smirking back at them like she used to. She wasn't sure about this anyways.

They parted when she headed to her classroom. But even so, he insisted in walking her to her classroom and even kiss her goodbye. She didn't fight back. The class ticked by relativelly quickly but she wished it didn't. Her feet took her to her locker and she faced what she was expecting from yesterday. Chanwoo was there with someone else. Not just someone else but a girl. A girl that wasn't her. And that girl was too close to him. Closer than she ever dared to be.

Yejin lowered her head and quickly went past them, heading to her locker. She unlocked it quietly and took out the book she needed before turning to leave, just to hear her name being called. ''Baby, this is not what it looks like'' he desperatelly whispered but she didn't bother to turn around. She shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the classroom. She had been expecting this but she couldn't help but feel hurt. Why did she even agree with him?

The female rest against the wall, slidding down it until her bottom touched the ground. Her eyes focused on the book she was holding and ignored the surroundings; there was nothing else she needed to see today, not even the male that was standing in front of her, whose shoes gave away the fact it was Chanwoo. She wished she could ignore him but she couldn't.

''Yejin'' he sat in front of her, trying to make her look at him. She didn't bother to look up though. The male sighed heavily. ''Look, it really isn't what you think. I swear. She asked me to help her. She wanted to audition to some company and asked for advise...'' ''I'm glad to know you're so caring when it comes to other people then.'' she answered back, not hiding the fact she was disappointed with him. Not only did he kiss the female while she was watching but he also lied to her face. A tear slipped from her eye, just to be wiped away from the female ''You don't need to explain anything to be, Chanwoo. It's not like I took you seriously when we talked at the park. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.'' then, the bell rang. Yejin stood up and dusted herself off while looking desperately for the teacher. She didn't want to stand there with Chanwoo any longer. Not when she was the worst for her.

The male quietly stood up and watched how the female acted; her words hit him hard. His words meant nothing to her. Wow, this was certainly something he wasn't expecting. Chanwoo knew there was no need to stand there since she didn't want to hear him therefore, he walked away.

Little did they know one of his friends was watching the scene.

Later on that afternoon, the boys had decided to meet up, and talk about their holidays since the spring break was just around the corner. But Chanwoo's mind was somewhere else. Pissed with the situation, Hanbin slapped his hands harshly on the table, waking Chanwoo up from his thoughts. ''Sorry, I...you can go on. I'm heading home, I'm not feeling well. I'll see you guys tomorrow though.'' he got up, pulling his backpack over his shoulder. The other six boys watched him leave. Junhwe sat on the desk and shook his head as his arms were crossed over his chest ''I told you guys, he's really in love with Yejin. This isn't one of his plays. He's really in love with her. Sending Minji to test him was really a bad idea.'' Donghyuk raised an eyebrow at how Junhwe spoke. The three of them were in the same school, the others were either working or simply trying to understand what they'd do with their own lives.

''Alright, let's get them back together. I can't stand this any longer.'' ''It hasn't even been a day'' ''Yeah, but Chanwoo isn't paying attention at all and I don't want us to be mad because of his love life. Seriously.'' Hanbin said, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. The others nodded their heads at Hanbin's words. He was right ''He should figure it out by himself, though.'' Jinhwan suddenly spoke. ''But remember it was our fault.'' Jiwon said, rubbing his forehead to understand why they decided to test the younger like that.

The following day, Yejin avoided Chanwoo; she even skipped the rehearsal in order to think straightly.

With all of this, there has been a week since the incident and Yejin didn't even turn to talk to Chanwoo. He felt mad.

That's when his friends couldn't take if anymore; Chanwoo was just not focused in anything. Donghyuk decided to do something about it. He looked for Yejin and when he finally found her, he pulled her with him.

Yejin blinked quite a few times at his behaviour and tried to get away but she couldn't. "You have to get back with Chanwoo. He was telling you the truth when he said he loved you. And the girl kissed him that day. We wanted to test him to see if he really was in love with you... " "What?" Chanwoo almost shouted as he heard his friend confessing.

Yejin stared at them quietly. She didn't know how to act. Chanwoo pulled Donghyuk away and looked the female "I told you, it was nothing. I meant it when I said I loved you..." he was pissed with his friends but in that moment, making up to the girl he was in love with was more important.

Her silence was killing him but she didn't answer, instead, she hid her head in his chest and hugged his torso, crying quietly. The male sighed softly and hugged her back, pressing her closer to him. He just wanted them to make up for the time they lost.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear to calm her down but soon, she pulled away and kissed him, which git him to kiss her back.