구 Junhwe • 20 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Can you do "I think you're beautiful" for Rayrah and Junhoe

- - - -

A day with Junhwe was always busy; either he had his batteries fully charged or he was lazy and didn't even bother to get out of the bed. Nobody could argue with the handsome looks he was the owner of and even some envied him for having such features but he abused of the good looks he had. Often, he'd turn to his girlfriend and about how good looking he was or how well a shirt fit him, to the point he'd always - playfully - let her know he disapproved whatever she tried to wear; it would always fit him better anyways. But other than that, he was able to laugh it out with her. He had weird ways of showing his love her for her but he would certainly let her know just how much he loved her and make her feel loved, especially when she was down. She couldn't ask for more.

''Babe'' Junhwe called out, finding himself in a produtive day, in which he'd happily ask her out on a date that would bascially take all their time and they'd end up coming home tired, straight to sleep. Rayrah enjoyed that about her boyfriend. She was pretty much into his way of being and into his jokes, cheesiness and even sometimes his problems. If there was a good way to describe them, then that would be as simple as happy. They didn't really need to dig far into anything to find themselves laughing at something; that was just how easily he was able to make her happy and that was what she appreciated the most. Rayrah turned her head slightly so she would see her boyfriend, looking at her as he had his head tilted. ''How about the beach?'' he suggested as the place they were hearding to was actually something he had to think of carefully.

The female rolled her eyes playfully and threw herself on the bed, shrugging her shoulders slightly as she didn't really mind where they went ''Sure I guess, let's go.'' she whispered, hugging her pillow as she found it comforting and pretty much nice in that moment. Junhwe glared at her, letting her know she was ruining his mood of going out upon showing him just how comfortable their bed looked. Rayrah laughed as she noticed what was going on in his mind and calmly rolled in order to have her back on the bed. She held out her arms ''Come here.'' she asked him who whillingly - and really quickly - walked towards her. He leaned down, hovering over the female's body just to have her arms wrapped around his neck, her beautiful smile resting over her lips and even some giggles added to the background music that was, up until recently, the silence.

His lips curved up into a soft smile as he watched her features that surely looked nice. He enjoyed the closeness and the sight of her, especially now that he had some time to be with her since both their lives were epic. Either he had to be somewhere or she had to be somewhere. Either he was at home or she was at home. They always had to be appart, somewhere they couldn't really meet easily and that made the male - and the female as well - want to savor every moment they got to spend with one another. ''What?'' she suddenly asked, noticing his smile was digged through his thoughts; his eyes were on her but his brain was going beyond anything that kept him focused. Her words woke him up, showing a confused male who tilted his head, asking Rayrah to repeat what she just asked him or said to him. He wasn't even sure if it was a question.

Chuckling, she pulled back one of her arms and cupped her boyfriend's cheeks, carressing the skin he had covering his cheek bones as her free hand digged through his hair, caressing his scalp. ''What's with that smile?'' she asked, looking down at his lips before her eyes asked her brain to let them meet her boyfriend's dark eyes that got her tangled into hard situations sometimes. Junhwe let out a felt laugh and leaned closer, pressing his soft lips against hers as he understood that was what she was asking for when her eyes landed on his lips. But it didn't really last long. He pulled away to answer her question and she didn't really feel bothered by it. ''Just thinking about you.'' he whispered to her making the female roll her eyes as if asking him what else could he be thinking about with such smile glued to his lips and the thought of it made the male laugh.

She didn't really need to part her lips to talk again since the male seemed to busy with his own needs. Of course he loved the sound of her soft voice that hit his ears and pleased his brain but he liked it a way more when he was able to kiss those tasty lips of hers. There was no single time she'd refuse to give him back as much love as he gave her - he never really asked for it but she still let him know they were both in the same page. This lead to the strong relationship they had built - over sometimes a over sassy Junhwe or a pissed Rayrah. However, there was nothing they couldn't go through.

''I think we should stay in today.'' Junhwe voiced the female's thoughts, earning a soft smile from her who nodder her head and let her arms wrap around his neck once again. He let himself fall over the matress that seemed way too comfortable to keep himself away from. She turned to his side, liking how his arms were no longer away from her body but instead, wrapped around her, pulling her closer to him until they were face to face. Her eyes were on his and vice versa.

He looked nicer close up. He couldn't complain either as at least in his eyes, she was the most beautiful human being that ever walked through Earth. The female noticed how his smile grew over his lips again, just to know he was lost in thoughts...again. Her hands cupped his cheeks as she pushed out her lips almost as if she was trying to turn into a duck. She pressed her lips over his, laughing as he woke up from his daydream. ''Seems like our sleep beauty is up again.'' she , watching him roll his eyes at her comment but eventually laughing along as he couldn't really concentrate enough to come up with a comeback.

The couple wasn't really sure of how long it has been since they had laid down and simply talk to one another in their own way that didn't quite involve words. A few kisses here an there were shared whenever Junhwe dozed off, smiling like a fool but that didn't really last long as the female fell asleep short after. As soon as his eyes focused back on her, he frowned a bit, noticing she had fallen asleep therefore, there were no more sleep beauty kisses for him. In his head, he even laughed at his own joke that didn't quite seem funny but he didn't care.

The male shifted when his girlfriend was asleep. He thought of letting her sleep on his chest but he wouldn't be able to see her as he wished to therefore, that was out of question. His long fingers reached for her cheek, letting his fingertips brush against them as he smiled, yet again, lost in thoughts but this time, he seemed more awake as he even mumbled out some words as in a secret confession that he'd gladly repeat to her later when she was awake ''I think you're beautiful.'' even if his voice was no louder than a whisper, those words were loud enough to be sealed as a background that would serve as a perfect landscape whenever. He was right, no matter what, in his eyes, she was beautiful indeed.

 

A.N.: I'm sorry for being so short and so late but I honestly hope you liked it c: Feel free to request again and thank you sooooo much for requesting!